We Produce Experiences

Welcome to MCR Productions, an elite group of professionals based out of Pennsylvania specializing in bringing your events to life. We are the region's most dynamic lighting company offering Uplighting, LED Furniture, Monograms, Pattern Projection, Elaborate Centerpieces, Furniture, and more!

Decorations + Accents, Draping

Pittston, PA Serving PA, NY, NJ, MD (570) 878-3320

No other vendor like MCR in Northeastern PA

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Nicole S

I was married on June 21, 2014. The reception was held at the Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel in Scranton, PA. We hired MCR Productions to do our lighting/decor at the reception. In addition to lighting, MCR created a white vinyl dance floor, provided the photobooth,... Read More chiavari charis, linens, gold silverware, pipe/draping, and furniture for our cigar tent. I cannot express how wonderful it was to work with MCR, and its owner, John Phillips. From our first meeting, more than a year out from the wedding, John took my Mom and I for dinner and spent over 2 hours with us discussing my vision for the wedding. He had great and unique ideas, and anything I mentioned he made happen. There is no other vendor like MCR in Northeastern PA; they are truly unique and made my wedding one of a kind. They are also very easy to work with. Anytime I called or sent an email with a question, I received a response immediately. John took time to meet with me multiple times prior to the wedding and he also met with the other vendors I was working with to discuss the design of the room. MCR handled every detail, and I did not have to worry about a thing. MCR is a one stop shop (linens, chairs, dance floors, lighting, centerpieces - they have it all!) to make any wedding/event fabulous. When you hire them, you will not be disappointed!

UUU - The best band for your wedding. PERIOD!

Reviewed on 11/15/2013

I have been going to see UUU for years now, and I knew that I wanted them to play at my wedding before I even knew who the groom would be! They did a FANTASTIC job from start to finish. Organizing the details was seamless and easy, and communication is always very friendly and... Read More positive. Although they are such a fun band, they are very professional and take their jobs seriously. On the day of the wedding, the guys looked amazing and they truly took our wedding to the ultimate level. Everyone was engaged and dancing or watching and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They involved the adults and the kids, and their song choices (I didn't give them any suggestions!) were perfect. They started off the evening with well known classic rock songs to get everyone dancing, and as the night went on they played all the current hits the younger guests wanted to hear. I danced all night with my friends and family. Thank you UUU! I HIGHLY recommend this band for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Best DJ EVER!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013

Working with MCR Productions and DJ Marquis was one of the easiest parts of planning our wedding. The online tools MCR has made it convenient to set up all of our music and introductions online. Using the online tool was super easy rather than writing it all down on paper and... Read More chance forgetting something! The Top Playlists that MCR put together showed us what other couples had at their weddings and helped us figure out the kind of music we wanted to include during our reception. Speaking of our reception, the lighting MCR provided were just gorgeous! Marc (DJ Marquis) worked very closely with us to customize the up-lighting to match the colors of pink and purple that we chose for our wedding. He asked me to send him a picture of what I wanted our room to look like; well he made it look BETTER than that picture!! Our expectations were completely blown away. The room was romantic, bright and colorful – it set the tone for our guests and also for us as I thought we were walking into a posh night club instead of a banquet room! I loved that the up-lights transitioned between pink and purple throughout the evening. The dance lights kept everyone upbeat and the glow sticks were a simple, yet fun element for our guests to enjoy. Marc (DJ Marquis) was a pleasure to work with. He kept in contact with us in the months leading up to the wedding and made us feel confident in his reliability. He came out to our house to discuss our needs and plan the timeline for our reception. We were grateful for his experience and opinions; in the end he helped us identify a direction that was right for us. You will not find a more professional DJ than Marc as he was punctual, present, and engaging throughout our entire reception. His red suit was a total hit with our guests and his energy was contagious! We are so grateful to both MCR Productions and DJ Marquis for making our wedding an auditory and visual experience!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Laura .

We used MCR for our flowers and for our linens & centerpieces. Everything was PERFECT.We first met with John. He made us very excited about our big day. He made sure that the vision that we had was translated well to his team. Later we met with Brian, who helped us pick our... Read More linens and locked down our ideas. Brian made sure that the room looked absolutely stunning for our reception. He thought of every detail for the flowers as well. My bouquet was beautiful, the aisle and arch we got married under were also perfect. I cannot say enough good things about them. Had we known how great they were, we would have used them for our lighting and photobooth and everything else we could as well. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Tamara D

My review is a little bit delayed - but MCR provided and set up cafe lights and 6 wine barrel cocktail tables for our cocktail hour. It was worth every penny. The cafe lights looked perfect and was just the look I was going for! I walked through the cocktail hour area for my... Read More walk down the aisle and it was the perfect setting. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Marcus M

DJ Marquis did our wedding on June, 2015. My wife and I worked with DJ Marquis from the very beginning to ensure our reception was exactly how we wanted it. We have a huge family who love to dance and he became a part of our family that night. He was out on the dance floor with... Read More us and kept the energy up all night. He was very professional from the beginning and was detailed to ensure all of our dreams were met. DJ Marquis came out on the dance floor to dance to New Kids on the Block with me - unforgettable! DJ Marquis truly is a first class entertainer!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Marcus M

Simply the Best of the Best

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 MaiLynn N

What can I say about MCR.. Words cannot describe how much they have done for my wedding on October 3rd. I met with John soon after I was engaged to talk about things. I contacted him so early (basically a week after being engaged) I thought he would think I was crazy. Not the... Read More case. It gave him and his team ample amount of time to strategize and come up with the perfect day for me!! MCR provided my linens, up lighting, center pieces, photo booth and DJ for my wedding. All were nothing less than spectacular. My tables were navy blue, silver/white with a pop of yellow. The MCR hit the nail on the head when they worked with my florist to design the tables. The lanterns and “Mai-Tree” worked perfectly. A little bit of preppy rustic just as I had envisioned. Our photo booth was a HUGE hit with our guests! I got to customize a lot of the screens that were displayed to my guests. I am in love with monograms and it was a theme to my wedding. MCR let me plop my monogram on just about every screen imaginable to be able to personalize. I was also able to choose 2x6 photo strips one for guests one for us. As I look back to the photo album I cannot stop laughing at all the great photos. We had DJ Marquis as a DJ – he got me. He understood everything I wanted. He worked with me closely to ensure it was everything I wanted. He also played a traditional Vietnamese song for my father daughter dance that everyone loved. John was always available night or day if I had questions or concerns. His team was very responsive to the million emails that I sent. I cannot say how much easier they made my day.. or 886 days leading up to my wedding. From the start I felt like I was in good hands. MCR is the way to go!! Thank you for making October 3rd a day to remember!! 

Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

MCR understood exactly what my vision was and they executed it flawlessly. They gave me many options to choose from when it came to linens, lighting and centerpieces, so I was able to create something unique. I did not have to worry about a thing and I would recommend them to... Read More anyone!

An amazing day

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

From my first meeting with John to the wedding day I couldn't have asked for more wonderful people to help plan a wedding with. We used MCR for many of the services they offer. DJ Marquis was awesome, the photographers Chad and Erin were Amazing !!! They made you feel... Read More comfortable. We also got the Miami sectional couch for our guest to relax on, rather than sitting at the tables all night. A monogram to shine on the wall ( which is yours to keep for further use). And as our favor we rented a photo booth. All our guest enjoyed that. You get to take a 4x6 picture home with you, and they also make you a memory book of the evening and a USB, with all your pictures and video messages from your guests. If your planning a wedding MCR Productions is a one stop shop. You can't ask for more wonderful people to work with to help plan the most special day you will have. You will not be disappointed !!!! My wedding was BEAUTIFUL !!

LED star dance floor

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Maura B

Amazing floor! They lit it up right at the start of our first dance. It's incredible! Great and helpful staff as well.

absolutely amazing

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Nicole B

Booking with MCR was one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. From start to finish, they handled EVERYTHING in a positive and professional manner. I used MCR for lighting, linens, centerpieces, their DJ, chairs, pipe and drape, and projected monogram... Read More (Yes they do it all!) Every single detail was flawless and gorgeous and really made my wedding what is was. They were worth every single penny. Because of John & his team, I NEVER had to worry about a thing. Their creativity and dedication to this industry truly shows and I couldn't be happier with everything that MCR did for me and our wedding.

Wedding

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Maura H

MCR did the lights and music for our wedding reception and they were amazing. The room was beautiful and DJ Marquis was great. They are extremely professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Beautiful Centerpieces!

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Lynette T

I utilized the vendors candelabra's for my wedding and it tied my whole theme together! They were beautiful. MCR is easy to work with and they are very accommodating and flexible so your needs are met. I would highly recommend their services.

Great vendor for unique details for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Nicole B

Working with John and the MCR team for my wedding this past month was a great experience and would highly recommend them to any not-so-average bride! I live in the Philadelphia area but originally am from the Wilkes Barre/ Scranton area, which is where my fiancé and I decided to... Read More have our wedding. I was looking for very unique linens for my wedding that I saw in Philly and was struggling to find not only the linens, but anything comparable, until I met John. He immediately knew what I was talking about as I described the linens- unlike any other NEPA vendor. He was able to get the exact linens that I was looking for! In addition, he showed me many other amazing and unique linens as well to choose from for some accent tables, etc. I have been married for almost a month and I am still getting compliments on the linens! In addition to renting our linens from MCR, we also rented our Photo Booth from them. From start to finish, there was a technician standing at the booth to help our guests with the process. Their photo booth is unlike any other I had seen at a wedding before. It was not an eyesore at all and even allows your guests to leave video messages for you! My fiancé and I had so much fun watching the clips, on the flash drive they gave us, after the wedding. In addition to the linens and Photo Booth, John and I discussed renting candelabras, lighting for the room, etc- they have it all and they do it all! Can't say enough great things about MCR and my experience with them!

Magical Wedding Creation

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Melissa D

MCR Productions went above and beyond my idea of a dream wedding and created a picture perfect fairy tale wedding! From lighting to linens to chairs to tables to the light up dance floor (wedding hit), they truly outdid themselves. They are fabulous to work with and so very... Read More easy to get along with! Every step of the way they are asking if there is anything else they can do for you, offer insight, opinions, and an ear if you need to vent. Such an amazing creative company, I highly recommend using them for your special day. Trust in their creativity, you won't regret it! Cheers!

MCR - A step way above the rest

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Brianna Y

Well it has been one month since our wedding but because of MCR productions our guests are still talking like it was yesterday. The whole experience of using MCR from the first meeting to the actual reception was amazing! John and his team are truely experts at what they do.... Read More When I first met with John and Carmen I had some basic general ideas, they took my ideas and turned my reception into the most beautiful room I have ever seen. Not to mention they are one stop shop. I used MCR for our Dj ( Ryan Hertel- he was amazing!!!! everyone danced all night) Photobooth, Chivari chairs , linens napkins, charger plates, silverware, Monogram, uplighting last but most important the light up dance floor. It made my reception. When I walked into the room for the first time it took my breath away. MCR is so accomodating and personalized everything to our liking the best part was John showed up at my cocktail hour (on his own birthday) to see how I liked everything. They truely are a step above the rest what you get is a unique experiance that cannot be compared to any other vendor in this area. I would recommend MCR to anyone and everyone who wants the wedding of their dreams

Loved my uplighting from MCR!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Chelsey C

I hired MCR to do the uplighting for my wedding, and it was amazing and so beautiful! I loved working with the owner, John Phillips. He is such the wedding professional and a true expert in the wedding and event planning industry! The uplighting looked perfect, and John was so... Read More helpful when I was trying to figure out which color to select. The uplighting really made the room look remarkable! It was so worth the investment! If you’re looking to make your wedding or event unique, you’d be doing yourself an injustice by not hiring MCR!

DJ/Lighting/Photo Booth/etc

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Samantha T

MCR covers everything. John was absolutely fabulous to work with in helping me plan everything. Everybody loved the DJ, and I was able to pick what songs I did or didn't want played at the wedding.

MCR Productions

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

John and Candice were wonderful to work with. Everything they had to offer was beautiful. I stayed at the hotel our wedding was at the night before and some of my bridesmaids and I visited the reception and ceremony rooms late that night. There was a crew working on getting... Read More everything completed and it looked great. My wedding day before the reception started I went in to see the room and it was better than I could have imagined. All my guests said how great everything looked.

Simply UNFORGETTABLE!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 shana c

We used John Philips and MCR productions for our weeding in September, 2014. John provided us with DJ Marquis, Chad and Erin for Photography, a Photobooth, all lighting and décor, florals, and outdoor décor as well for our ceremony. From our first meeting with John, I feel as... Read More though he took the time to get to know us, and really understand all that we were looking for in our wedding. He took such great care in our wedding, and paid such attention to detail. Our wedding was unbelievably beautiful, and we owe that ALL to John. DJ Marquis was incredible. He was the LIFE of the party, and really catered to the entire group at our wedding. Our photos from Chad and Erin are beautiful! We not only recommend John and the entire crew of MCR for your wedding, but we think that you would have to be CRAZY to use anyone but MCR! They are top-notch, professional, modern, and true artists! Thanks, John!

A class act.. Must use!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Bianca M

My husband and I got married on 10-4-14. I had started planning in 2012 and John Phillips was by my side every step of the way. MCR has amazing, quality pieces and professional staff to go with it. John was always available. He would almost always answer his phone or text back... Read More immediately. He was kind and professional in every facet of my experience with MCR. We used MCR for lighting, centerpieces, monogram, charger plates, and an awesome light up lounge for our cocktail hour. Every item at our wedding was what we discussed about in our numerous meetings before hand. MCR is a quality business and what you see is what you get. I cannot say anything bad about this company. We also worked with one of their DJs, Marc Snyder, "DJ Marquis".. He was amazing!!!! We received so many compliments about the wedding music. He kept the party going and was able to bring my grandmother, my college roommates and my 10 year old cousins on the dance floor... It was perfect. If you want a DJ that can keep people on the dance floor, choose DJ Marquis. If you want beautiful decor and stress-free planning, choose MCR!

Wow!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Rocio L

John from MCR Productions and his staff helped to make my wedding day a success! My then fiancé and I heard about John from mutual friends. We had attended their wedding and John made it so beautiful, so I knew he'd be the right one for the job! I emailed John and we got to... Read More talking about how I envisioned my big day. Shortly after, we all met for coffee to make this vision a reality. John was extremely knowledgable and very understanding of what we wanted. He then gave us a quote that was very manageable as we were able to make payments. So that was nice because we all know how hard it is to pay for a wedding!! Throughout the year we emailed back and forth, so there was never a lack of communication. At one point, John even came with us to see the venue to get a better idea of the space and what to do with it. My now husband and I had an AMAZING venue so all John had to do was enhance it. We had rented silver chiavari chairs (I didn't care for our venue's chairs), a lighted DJ booth (for extra pizazz), a monogram for the wall, uplighting, centerpieces, and a cocktail hour musician (who was amazing!). The day of the wedding, the space was BEAUTIFUL! Everything my husband and I put our money towards was well worth it! We were WOW'd! Even the staff was telling us they haven't seen the place more beautiful! We really wanted to thank John and his staff for everything and what an amazing job they did! We would HIGHLY recommended this company to any bride and groom who want to enhance their space and make their wedding a dream come true!

Great service!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Jill C

We used MCR to rent chairs for our wedding since our venue's chairs were not elegant. The chairs were beautiful and they were very reliable. They were also the best price that we could find as we did get a few estimates. We high recommend them! :)

Amazing services!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 katie c

I have been in contact with MCR Productions over the past year and a half, as myself and my now husband had a 2 year engagement. From the first time I met with MCR until now my experience has been nothing but great! I mostly dealt with John through this crazy wedding planning... Read More process. He is extremely professional and always goes above and beyond for his clients. He was able to be reached with any question that came up at any time and always responded in a timely manner. I used numerous services through him: up lighting, 3 different centerpieces, photo booth, chair covers with sashes, monogram lighting for the wall, toole that wrapped the entire staircase. I can't say enough good about this company, they helped make my wedding PERFECT!