Is this your business? claim it now

Sandys Unique Imprint

Fort Worth, TX

6900 Trail Lake Drive, Fort Worth, TX (817) 292-5033

The best wedding cake you'll ever taste

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Natalie H

Our venue was The Ashton Depot in Fort Worth, and at the time of our wedding they had a contract in place with Sandy Chang to provide the wedding cake. I'm not sure if she is still working with Ashton Depot, but Sandy is a truly talented baker. Her cakes are amazing, absoutely... Read More delicious, and stunning. She is very well known in Fort Worth- for good reason! It was important to me to have a delicious cake, and I wanted to avoid fondant completely. She was able to work within our budget (we wanted a bit more than the basic cake), and created a beautiful cake for us that tasted wonderful! Her buttercream is amazing, and don't forget to enjoy some cake balls! I did feel that we had a slight issue on the pricing- she seemed to upsell us without letting us know the cost had changed. We worked through that issue, and could not have been happier! She provided some options to help cut costs as well- every bit counts! Beautiful, delicious cake- wish I had gotten more than one bite!

Beautiful, Delicious, and a Pleasure to work with

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Katlyn M

Sandy Chang is first class and should be every bride's top cake designer choice in Fort Worth! She designed and created both my cake and my husband's cake for our April wedding, and we could not have been happier with the way they turned out visually or the way they tasted.... Read More Her red velvet cake is to die for!!! At our tasting we tried each of the cakes we wanted, and were treated to cake balls that were simply out of this world! She also went the extra mile so as to provide us with our very own cake balls to take home after the wedding which were just a really special treat. Sandy is a pleasure to work with, and truly cares about each cake and customer she works with. We would definitely recommend her to any bride in the DFW area, and her creativity and experience make her a top notch wedding cake designer that stands out among the rest!

Delicious

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Katie F

Sandy's cakes are amazing inside and out. One of the main reasons we chose to use Sandy for our wedding cake was because she rarely if ever uses fondant. She can make buttercream frosting look like fondant and you can enjoy a delicious frosting rather than some gummy, tasteless... Read More crust. Our cake was beautiful and the spice cake with the mexican vanilla was perfect for our October wedding. I can't wait to try the top tier again in a year.

Great Cakes

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Katye T

Sandy did my brother's wedding cake and that's how we heard about her. She did a fabulous job - listened to what I was looking for and created it off a photo I had seen. It was gorgeous and tasted delicious! She also makes cake balls :)

Wonderful cakes

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Kristyn B

Although you might have to push to get the cakes you want if you have something different from her in mind, her work is first rate and delicious. She delivered exactly what I wanted. And good god was it the best cake ever.

Rating for Sandy Chang Cake Design

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Janey H

Review for Sandy Chang Cake Design

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Holly K

I LOVED HER, I LOVED HER, I LOVED HER, she will meet with you when ever you want. Her cakes are moist, never dry. Not to mention the delicious icing and the verity of scrumptious fillings. I had two cakes made for my wedding and she charged me a VERY reasonable price. She did a... Read More pirate ship shipwrecked on the beach and the entire night we had kids coming to us asking if they could play with the toy ship. It looked that real. The only other place that would compare to her would be Ace of Cakes in Baltimore.;THERE COULD NEVER BE ANYTHING WRONG!!!!

Review for Sandy Chang Cake Design

Reviewed on 9/11/2007 Stefani H

My cake was awesome! It was so pretty & tasted very, very good!;I had a little trouble picturing the size of my cake. That made it harder to size the groom's cake because we got it from Swiss Pastry shop. The prices are a little high.