A Wedding Photography Ministry

Soul Creations Photography is on a mission to capture testimonies, encourage brides, and inspire marriages. We are blessed beyond measure to offer a unique client experience centered on spiritual and practical support for Christian and Catholic brides. Wedding coverage starts at $2,500 and always includes printing rights. Because most of our couples desire 8 hours of coverage with two photographers and an engagement session they typically invest about $3,000 for Soul Creations. If you would like to make a custom package for your coverage needs, please reach out!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Angela N

Sinikka is the most FABULOUS wedding photographer - we could not have asked for anyone better! From our engagement session, to meeting with me to answer questions, to our wedding ceremony and reception, she made us feel comfortable and it shows in our photos! She send very... Read More clear and thorough emails to keep us in the loop, helped us develop our wedding day schedule, checked in with all of our vendors and worked well with our family and helpers. The best part about Sinikka and Soul Creations Photography was her Catholic ministry and love for the Church. Our faith was always first and the foundation of shoots and emails, she understands the Mass and captured the most important parts with such reverence, and even quoted some of the homily in her post about us on social media! We love Sinikka and hope to work with her as our family grows.

2017-09-18T11:11:34 Response from the vendor

Angela! It was such a joy to capture your wedding day! From Day 1 I remember just being absolutely delighted to have been given the privilege to walk with you on your journey to the aisle and I can't even tell you how incredible it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Abby J

Soul Creations is amazing! Very professional and comforting.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Kimber N

Sinnika such an amazing person and her photography skills are just as amazing! My fiance and I just did our engagement session and not only was it fun but the pictures turned out great! Sinnika was sure to get a mix of candids and posed shots, and I'm really having a tough time... Read More narrowing down which photos to use on our save-the-dates! I cannot wait to spend our wedding day with Sinnika by our sides! Already recommending Soul Creations for my engaged friends!

2017-09-18T11:12:52 Response from the vendor

Awee Kimber! I'm so glad you and Stephen had such a good time! From eating froyo to biking on the canal, I honestly had a blast too and can't wait to see you both again on your big day, dear!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Abby F

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Soul Creations Photography for our wedding day. Sinikka and Emma were both very professional, sweet, fun, and captured every moment of our day. Sinikka's focus on faith and on the important aspects of the sacrament of marriage especially... Read More drew us to hire her. Throughout the day she celebrated with us, prayed for us, AND kept us on schedule. We would 100% recommend Soul Creations Photography - in fact, our friends are using them for their wedding next year!

2017-09-18T11:14:39 Response from the vendor

Oh Abby! Thank you so much for your recommendation! Your wedding day was truly one I will remember forever. From your sweet First Look to late night dancing to Bruno Mars, it was an honor to capture every one of the moments and walk with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Kaley G

I wanted a photographer that my fiancé and I would feel comfortable around and Sinikka is the absolute best! The pictures for our engagement shoot came out way better than I ever expected! She is very flexible to, we had to reschedule our pictures probably about 4 or 5 times and... Read More she didn't once make me feel bad about it! I cannot wait for her to do our wedding in September. I love having her around and she is willing to help out anywhere she can!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Katie D

My fiancé and I LOVED working with Sinnika for our engagement pictures! They turned out perfectly and she made us feel so comfortable from start to finish. We are so looking forward to working with her on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Erin H

My fiancé and I recently had our engagement photos taken by Sinikka. We were so happy with the way that the photos turned out! During the entire session, she encouraged us to be ourselves and to have fun, which resulted in wonderful photos. She is also encouraging in reminding... Read More us to keep Christ at the center of our relationship. We loved how natural the pictures looked. She truly captured the beauty of the day!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Maleah W

I LOVE working with Sinikka! She is an amazing photographer and I love her style. She did a great job making sure Josh and I had a fun time that resulted in genuine photos! Sinikka is such an encouragement during the wedding process too. She makes sure I am focused on Christ... Read More first then my fiancé and strengthening our relationship before marriage. I would 200% recommend Sinikka to any bride who is looking for a photographer!

2017-02-03T16:17:58 Response from the vendor

Awe!!! Thank you so much, Maleah! It was such a privilege capturing you two in your element and I just can't even believe that your wedding is so close! Much love and many thanks for this review, miss!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Kimberlee B

Soul Creations Photography recently photographed my engagement shoot and we couldn't be happier with the quality of pictures that we received. These were the first photographs my fiancé and I have had taken and Sinikka encouraged us to be ourselves, made us feel comfortable, and... Read More gave us directions along the way to ensure that the shoot was fun and that we also got some awesome pictures. She's also great with animals so if you have a furry friend who you want in your pictures like we did she'll get great pictures of the whole family! I'm so excited to have her photograph my wedding in 6 months!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stacy E

Soul Creations Photography did my engagement pictures (and will be doing my wedding pictures, too) and I am so pleased! She was very flexible and helpful throughout the whole process and the pictures turned out beautiful. I am getting SO many likes on all of them! I would... Read More definitely recommend Soul Creations to anyone looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Amanda S

My fiancé and I had a truly wonderful time taking engagement pictures at the canal in Indy. Sinikka is a phenomenal photographer! Not only is she talented with the shots, but her warm and easy-going personality made it a fun time. She was able to make us feel at ease in front... Read More of the camera which helped for natural-looking shots where our personalities were able to shine. She spent ample time during the engagement shoot and quickly delivered plenty of amazing pictures. She truly went above and beyond and we are excited for her to take our wedding pictures as well!

Sinikka Rohrer

Hey there, miss! I am a photographer on mission to capture testimonies, encourage hearts, and inspire marriages. Soul Creations is the essence of my heart for women - to remember Christ's love in the midst of messy planning and marriage. I desire to be the one in your corner, helping you along in practical and spiritual ways throughout your journey to the aisle! While searching around, check out the why behind the what on my Instagram above :) ~ I am a daughter of the King, a wife of the man I only imagined, and a lover of waking up quietly, and keeping in balance with health and community