Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

690 Miami Circle, Atlanta, GA (404) 626-8097

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Jenna S

Julie Coffin far exceeded any of my wildest expectations on our wedding day. Prior to the wedding, she met with my mother and I multiple times to go over all of our plans in detail, and Julie was extremely patient with me and helped me to develop and articulate the vision I had... Read More jumbled around in my head. Julie even put together a "test bouquet" for me a couple weeks before the wedding, so I could tweak any elements that weren't exactly as I wanted. Julie not only gave us the most beautiful wedding day, but put my mind at ease throughout the entire planning process.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Paige W

I cannot say enough about how amazing Julie Coffin is! She made my wedding vision go above and beyond what I expected. Not only is she super talented but she is also incredibly accommodating and put up with my constant questions and changes for my florals. When my bridesmaids... Read More saw their bouquets they were amazed at how pretty they were. And when I walked into my reception venue I was blown away by how perfect everything looked. You will not go wrong booking Julie to be your florist. And to boot she is also one of the sweetest people you will meet. Thank you so much Julie!

2016-12-06T14:20:24 Response from the vendor

I can honestly say you are one of the sweetest brides with whom I have EVER had the pleasure of working! From the moment we met, I knew I just HAD to do your wedding! I am so glad you loved everything! It was truly... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Caitlin V

Unique Floral Expressions made my wedding visions come to life perfectly. The flowers for my ceremony and reception were breathtaking and we could not have been any happier. We had people coming up to us all night saying they had never seen wedding flowers this beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Jordan B

You can't go wrong with UFE! I shopped around to probably 5 or 6 other vendors before meeting Julie. I instantly felt comfortable in her presence, at ease expressing my vision and confident sharing our budget. She worked with me to help create the wedding of my dreams and went... Read More so above and beyond. Her knowledge and expertise are invaluable. Just being in her presence is calming and I cannot imagine my wedding without her.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rhonda R

Julie and team were absolutely PERFECT!!!!! From Day one to my wedding day, Julie was personable, reliable, passionate, responsive,creative and loving! I could not have ask for a more perfect day!

2016-10-31T14:19:44 Response from the vendor

And you were such a dream bride! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Jacob W

Julie Coffin is an exceptional florist. She decorated our chuppah, tables and did the bouquets. I explained to her that we wanted sustainable and local flowers that were not traditional. She allowed me to do a walk through of her distributors fridge 2 weeks before the wedding... Read More and let me pick flowers that I liked. What she surprised me with surpassed my expectations. She had put in so many different colors, textures and shapes that everyone wanted a picture. She made lavender crowns for my bridesmaids that smelled wonderful. Julie is a talented florist. She made our wedding that much more beautiful.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Hilary M

A replica of my dream flowers! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Whitney W

Julie was amazing! She is just the sweetest and outgoing person I've ever met. We had a limited budget for florals and she managed to make it feel like I paid triple for my flowers by how tasteful and beautiful they were. Worth. Every. Penny. Thank you for making my wedding... Read More Pinterest dream board a reality!

2016-06-13T12:25:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly our pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016

Julie was simply amazing. I don't know the names of flowers, I was having trouble communicating what I wanted and my mom was very involved in the planning process. After talking to another florist and feeling uncomfortable, we met Julie and everything felt perfect. On a small... Read More budget, Julie created gorgeous center pieces. Brought height and dimension to our room. Our chuppah was breath taking. I really couldn't have asked for more and my Mom still talks about it.

2016-05-08T12:22:11 Response from the vendor

I absolutely loved working with you, Meri! I loved that you wanted something a little different and then let me handle the details to make that happen for you. And thanks to Tara Kornblum at Bluming Creativity for orchestrating your flawless event!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016

Floral ART at its finest! From beginning to end, Julie exceeded my expectations. After I got engaged, I aimed to narrow down my key vendors within a few months. Julie Coffin's response speed (& frequency), passion and industry knowledge shined bright since our very first email.... Read More There were times through the planning process that my floral vision changed, and Julie helped facilitate the vision without making me feel like a crazy bride! She rolled with the punches and over delivered. Julie is a true professional and I would recommend her 100 times over!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016

SPECTACULAR FLORAL ARTISTRY!! Julie is absolutely AMAZING and a true creative artist!! I can't stop looking at the enchanted evening she created at my daughter's wedding last week. Julie took our vision and brought it to life. She exceeded my expectations ( and my standards... Read More are pretty high)!! All of our guests were WOWEd by the floral arrangements and my daughter and new son-in-law could not stop smiling at what translated to an enchanted evening due to Julie's artistic eye and attention to detail. I was so sad once the wedding was over since I enjoyed working with Julie. She is fantastic!! BRAVO!!! Job well done!

2016-04-10T18:12:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I so enjoyed working with you and your beautiful daughter to make her vision come to life. I wish you lived in Atlanta so we could see each other again!!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 roshonda c

I was one of those Type-A brides. You know, the one who has a full service planner but still insists on having her hands in everything. Having already received proposals from other florist/designers I thought I knew it all. Even started using the proper names of flowers.... Read More However, when I walked into Julie's studio it was clear that this woman knew what she was doing. She patiently listened as I described "my vision", asked discerning questions and excitedly painted a vivid picture of what "we could do" at ceremony and reception. That was the first time I allowed myself to be swept away in the moment so I had to work with her. When it came time for me to view a floral sample, I was crushed to learned that what I had described in great details and thought I wanted, wasn't really what I wanted. Rather than dwell on my indecisiveness, she sat down and spent 2 hours revising my entire order during the venue walk-through (this was 2 weeks out from my wedding day mind you). Then when the customized floor decal arrived in the mail and couldn't be used in the venue, Julie brought tears to my eyes with the with a personalized tile and easel she created for me. The flowers, lighting, draping and linens far exceeding my expectations and made my big day nothing short of magical.

Reviewed on 2/21/2016

Terrible customer service! Went for a consultation...never received an estimate of flowers I suggested....instead she booked my wedding date to another client without telling me and referred me to another florist. Stay away so unprofessional!

2016-02-21T16:25:02 Response from the vendor

I am so sorry you feel this way. When we met, you were planning a wedding for your mother, who lives in London. Since I was unable to meet the bride, herself, I asked for inspiration pictures and budget info so I could put together... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Jeff T

Working with Unique Floral Expressions and Julie Coffin was one of the BEST decisions we made in our entire wedding planning. We want to get married again just so we can have more flowers from Julie. We had a challenging time finding a florist we wanted to work with. As soon... Read More as we met Julie we knew she was the one. We found her knowledge of the industry and advice to be extremely helpful, she made us think of tons of things not even related to flowers, which was an unexpected benefit of working with her. Speaking of unexpected – we had very high expectations of what our flowers would look like after meeting with Julie. But, on our wedding day we were completely blown away. I am talking bigger and more beautiful than anything I could have ever imagined. Our friends and family all told us how much they loved the food and DJ, but the one comment we have overwhelmingly received again and again is: “Your flowers were gorgeous!!!”. In addition to Julie being a top notch professional who will blow you away with her creativity and design, she has the best personality – we had such a fun time talking with her as we did our planning. If you are trying to pick a florist, look no further.

2016-02-23T15:32:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I loved working with you both!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Julie and her team at Unique Floral Expressions consistently go above and beyond to create breathtaking florals and decor for every wedding they do. I am a wedding planner and proud to partner with Julie for a 5 star experience from start to finish! Julie really 'gets' the... Read More vision of each bride and executes consistent perfection. You will love her energy and enthusiasm for each unique wedding!

Breathtaking Florals!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

The only word that came out of everyone's mouths when they walked into our daughter's wedding reception was "WOW!" Julie Coffin created floral arts magic transforming an industrial style space into rustic elegance! It was truly over and beyond our dreams of what she would do!... Read More She was wonderful to work with, always a smile on her face, and excitement in her desire to make our daughter's wedding the most important one of the century!! After giving her our budget and the colors we had chosen for the wedding, we trusted her to create the vision she saw for the space! It was absolutely breathtaking!

2016-02-23T15:35:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for entrusting your special day to me and my team. We loved every minute of planning and executing your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Olan P

I lived with this beautiful view soon in my mind on how I wanted my floral on my wedding day ..every detail from the "Floral explosion " for my fabulous over the top cake to every rose petal on the ground to the placement of my lush garland on my kings table ...crystals... Read More ...beauty ... The wow factor the colors ..The elegance . I dreamt it . Julie Coffin made it a reality . My reality . To the most beautiful floral that I have ever seen . From the most professional, wonderful person I have ever met ..my family and I want to thank you for an unforgettable experience. -Olan Peterson

2016-02-23T15:34:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. It was truly our pleasure! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

9/19/15 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Marissa W

I could not give a higher recommendation for Unique Floral Expressions! I had a very specific vision for what I wanted my wedding flowers to look like, but I was never able to articulate that vision clearly... luckily I never had to! Julie was so patient and took the time to... Read More understand exactly what I wanted and then expertly put together a package that captured exactly what I wanted. I was shocked that she was able to take my random Pinterest pins and ideas and create a comprehensive floral theme that fit our ceremony/celebration perfectly. Also, she was extremely professional and genuinely kind and caring. 10/10! Thanks Julie!

2015-10-07T20:07:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!!

Vision was Captured Perfectly

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Lexie R

Julie and her team were absolutely incredible. She caught our vision within in the first meeting. She offered to set out additional decor as well. The overall Ceremony and Reception was an absolute dream thanks to the flowers, lanterns and candles that Julie provided. She is... Read More worth every penny! Not to mention, she is the sweetest, most down to earth person. She is incredibly busy but makes you feel like you are her only client and you have all of her attention.

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 S S

We chose Unique Floral Expressions to do the flowers and other décor for my son and DIL's wedding in September and they were FABULOUS! So many people commented on how beautiful the flowers were and we could not have been happier with the experience. They were so great to work... Read More with and went out of their way to make sure everything was simply perfect for our setting and the mood we wanted to convey. I highly recommend Julie and her team for all of your floral needs!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Jesika W

Julie at Unique Floral Expression is AMAZING! I was not one of those brides who was born knowing what kind of flowers I wanted, but I knew the "look" that I was going for and Julie brought it to life. I felt like I was working with a friend instead of a wedding vendor. She was... Read More always quick to respond to emails and kept us within budget. When I walked into our venue on the day of the wedding, I cried because everything was absolutely perfect. In fact, even months after the wedding, I have had people say how beautiful our flowers and decor were. Thank you Julie and UFE for such a beautiful wedding!

2015-09-28T09:13:05 Response from the vendor

Truly OUR pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Kristin Y

WE LOVE JULIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words cannot express how greatly appreciative my husband and I are of Julie. We will be forever grateful of how her and her team made our day special. She was awesome to work with. Worked with our budget. Also, very good... Read More communication. I had soooooo many changes that were made due to Pinterest, but she helped me pull them all together. The day of our wedding, she exceeded any expectations that we had. Every arrangement was beautiful!!!! More than I ever imagined.

PERFECT!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Carrie W

Julie is amazing at UFE! Everyone commented that they were the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen. I sent Julie pictures of what I wanted and everything looked IDENTICAL to how I wanted them to! She is amazing and I recommend that everyone work with her!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Jessica

We absolutely loved working with Julie. Our flowers were beautiful! She knew I loved Anemones, so the day of the wedding she surprised me with a few in my bouquet, even though we thought we wouldn't be able to use them.

Gorgeous work!

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Caroline H

Gorgeous work! They looked exactly like I envisioned!