Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

650 NW Mock Ave, Blue Springs, MO (816) 228-9500

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 fiona f

I gave a picture of my ideal bouquet and I was so happy that the one I got matched it almost exactly. We also order wrought iron votive candelabras for the wedding and these were amazing! They had battery operated candles in them that lasted all through the reception as well... Read More as flowers that matched the bouquet. Everyone was asking where we had got the candelabras from as they looked stunning. Would definitely recommend this business if you are looking for flowers in the Kansas City area.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Katie E

Wow! We were over the moon with our flowers on our wedding day! Dana knows what she's doing and is very very reasonable. Her shop may be a bit far for some, but trust me and the friends of mine she's done weddings and events for, she's worth the drive. Exceptional visionary!... Read More Thank you, Dana!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Linda S

Working with Dana at Village Gardens was absolutely wonderful!. We had everything set up for my daughter's wedding, but then she decided to postpone her wedding in 2015. Six months later, the wedding was back on and rescheduled for November 4, 2016. The wedding venue was... Read More changed, which changed a few florals for the wedding. Luckily, Dana with Village Gardens had availability, so we were able to continue working with her on the flowers. Every question that was asked via email or phone was promptly answered by Dana. My daughter is an only child and VERY PICKY. She had multiple photos from Pinterest that she emailed to Dana to make sure they were on the same page. We met with Dana twice to tweak and re-tweak a couple of things and everything was set for the wedding. The day of the wedding, everything was delivered on time. The bouquets for my daughter and her bridal party were stunning and perfect! We had 12 centerpieces one for each table with 6 being a 3 tier vase selection with orchids submerged in water with a floating candle and 6 with flowers in a larger, single vase with a candle. We ended up changing the 6 single vases design due to the floating candles were not working well. The delivery staff contacted Dana, I talked with her, and we added small vases with floating candles next to the large vase to add the light we needed. Thank goodness that Dana and her staff went above and beyond to make me, the mother of the bride, happy as well as my daughter. We used the crystal cake stand that Village Gardens has for rent and Dana dressed it up by adding lights underneath it. Absolutely breathtaking cake table because of the lighting. Multiple people commented on the floral centerpieces, especially the orchids. We also used a wedding arch with white tulle, white floral, and greenery to be at the center of their wedding ceremony. This wasn’t originally the plan, but the arch as well as two medium bronze candelabras at the start of the isle just added the special touch we needed for the wedding. Dana and her staff did an amazing job on the floral for my daughter’s wedding. I strongly recommend using Village Gardens and working with Dana for any event. Absolutely superb in every way possible!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Katie F

I went in with very little idea on what I wanted and they came up with the perfect arrangements. It was so affordable for the quality of the flowers we received.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Sarah J

Dana was a pleasure to work with. She provided me multiple options of what I had in mind so that I could choose which was perfect for me and my budget. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and made our wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Paige S

The flowers were delivered on time and were beautiful! Guests were complimenting them all night! I would recommended this florist for any wedding in the KC metro area!

Beautiful arrangements

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

I couldn't have been more happy with what Dana did for us. My bouquet was so gorgeous and exactly what i had envisioned. The bridesmaid bouquets were so pretty and looked great with their dresses. The guy's flowers were great also. The centerpieces we gorgeous and better then... Read More i couls have imagined. Im so glad i decided to use them. I can tell they put theie hearts into it. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

Dana & her crew were THE BEST to work w/ & they fully captured the tropical theme we wanted for our outdoor ceremony!!! AND...how they infused our wedding colors of cobalt blue & fuchsia was PERFECT. We are still getting compliments to this day & when people who didn't attend... Read More our wedding see pictures of our ceremony, they say it looks like we had it at a tropical location & yet, it was in Blue Springs, MO & at city park. =D That's how AWESOME of a job Village Gardens did. And the ADDED bonus is we were able to easily transport the flowers used at our outdoor ceremony to the venue where our reception was held at. Dana & her crew made sure that this personal request was honored & they did so WONDERFULLY. My husband & I HIGHLY recommend Village Gardens!!! SOOO GRATEFUL we chose them to be our florist!!!

Beautiful and Stress Free

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Holly L

Village Gardens made our wedding so beautiful. I highly recommend them. My wife and my mother visited several florists in the Kansas City area. Both of them immediately knew that Village Gardens was the best for us. Their customer service was exceptional and they quickly... Read More knew how to build table centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, decorations, and an arbor for our rustic wedding. Their delivery team showed-up in mass and set everything up. They were very professional and incredibly friendly. Their arrangements were so amazing that people were very happy to take the centerpieces in order to showcase in their own homes. If you're having a wedding anywhere in or around Kansas City, look no further than Village Gardens. Our guests and parents also said that we picked the “dream team” when it came to vendors. I agree with them. DJ: Marc O’Leary. Food: Delish! Catering. Cake/cupcakes: Classy Chocolate. Bartender: Three Blondes and a Martini. Photographer: Jim Barcus/Streetcar Studios. Videographer: One Tree Studios. Busses/transportation: Overland Chauffeurs. Venue: Buffalo Lodge.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Vanessa u

We used this vendor for all our floral needs. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces were absolutely perfect. The florals on the arbor/archway were subpar. After a thorough discussion (with sample photos) regarding the flowers on the archway we paid several hundred dollars... Read More for roughly 10 flowers on either side. The flowers on top of the archway, which weren't supposed to be there were secured with a zip-tie that was left visible for all to see throughout the ceremony and in photos. Overall fantastic florist for bouquets and centerpieces. I would consider someone else for more extravagant floral arrangements.

Organized, helpful & beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Kendra Z

Dana at Village Gardens was so very helpful from the very first consultation to the Big Day. I was unsure what type of flowers I wanted, and she took my vision and absolutely exceeded my expectations. She was very helpful and accommodating when it came to our wedding day. I... Read More didn't have to do a thing & when I showed up to the venue, the gorgeous flowers were already in place! So easy, so beautiful! Not to mention, Village Gardens was the least expensive florist that I met with during planning. I highly recommend using Village Gardens for your big day!

amazing!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Loree H

Dana did the flowers for our reception. We met with her and showed her what arrangements we liked then gave her our budget. With some slight alterations, she was able to make it work. We were able to look around after the entrance to view the decorations, and it left me... Read More speechless. It was exactly what I had pictured. Everyone who attended the reception LOVED the centerpieces! They were absolutely beautiful. Very classy and elegant. She did an amazing job.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Lindsey J

We used Village Gardens for our wedding flowers. Dana was very helpful when I met with her to plan the flowers and she was able to provide me with some guidance as I made decisions. Our flowers were very pretty. It was in our contract for them to deliver flowers to both the... Read More church and the reception venue. All flowers were dropped off at the church before I was even aware of it. Fortunately, I had two friends who were going to take other things to the reception venue so they took the flowers too. I would just be clear. Overall, they did a great job.

Flowers

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Jennifer S

I loved the flowers provided by Village Gardens. She was so helpful with suggestions and getting exactly what we were looking for. The only drawback was the cost, considering we only got stems and put them together ourselves.

GREAT FLORIST!

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Kristina S

Dana at Village Gardens did great with our floral arrangements in our wedding. She was very helpful and we especially appreciated her honesty. We would highly recommend Village Gardens for florists!

I LOVED all of my flowers!

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Heather

I had a very specific picture in mind of what I wanted my bouquets and center pieces to look like and Dana did a perfect job! The flowers were gorgeous and they were so easy to work with!

amazing

Reviewed on 12/17/2013 Hillary B

Dana took amazing care of my wedding!

Great flowers and arrangements

Reviewed on 11/23/2013 Cynthia T

I met with several florists in the area and told them my vision. Most places were double the cost. All the flowers were delivered on time, looked perfect, and we're exactly what I wanted. The best part was that I only had to go in twice.

Beautiful flowers just as I had hoped

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Kristin H

Dana was great to work with. After just one meeting she was able to take my vision and execute it exactly as I had hoped. The bouquets were gorgeous and the simple flowers for the cake added just enough color. Compared to other florists, the prices were unbeatable. Make the... Read More drive and check them out!

haldiman/Pittman wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Jenna H

Dana and her team did such a good job on my flowers. I will keep referring to everyone and I will keep going to her for anything else that I need. Amazing job! My flowers were gorgeous!

Flowers!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Carrie H

They did a wonderful job!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Lacy C

Dana is a genius!! I came in with my own vision, simple and elegent, and wow did she follow through! I found it hard to visualize the final picture only because I'm not any kind of expert awhen it comes to flowers. I was so pleased with everything Dana created for us and she... Read More made my vision come to life! She is so creative and a blast to work with that I would recommend her to everyone.

Simply beautiful

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Kim N

I can't say enough about how beautiful our flowers were. Dana Nigro, the owner and wedding coordinator at Village Gardens is just awesome. I went in with a couple of pictures, and a lot of ideas, and she made it all a reality. From the centerpieces,the bouquets, the swag across... Read More the top of our outdoor alter, the isle bouquets, the cake flowers, it was all picture perfect. Would recommend them to anyone!

Understands exactly what you are looking for

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Heather H

I went to a couple florists to talk about what I wanted in my wedding bouquets. They all came close, but kept putting weird colors in the bouquet. Walking into Village Gardens was a no nonsense experience in the best way. Dana has a lot of experience. I showed her pictures,... Read More talked about what I wanted, and she immediately picked out flowers that matched what I wanted perfectly. My bouquets were beautiful. The only complaint I have is that a lot of my lilies, the flower I was so excited about, were still buds and did not bloom by the end of the day. I never got to see the lilies bloom.

Ceremony flowers

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Jacqueline S

Beautiful flowers! Dana is great to work with and has a lot of fun, creative ideas. Price is on the higher end though.

Start a Conversation!