Where creative meets elegant

The Village Invites has Manhattan's best selection of wedding invitations. Planning the perfect wedding? Choose the perfect invitation from our letterpress, engraved, thermographed, and offset designs, ranging from elegantly traditional to wildly unique. Our expert consultants will gladly assist you.

10 East 39TH Street , New York, NY

Fun and professional

Reviewed on 5/24/2014 Laura S

Picking out wedding invitations was the first pre-wedding activity that my husband and I did, and it took us a while to come up with the design, fonts, and colors that we were both happy with. Through the process, Jaye and Carrie at Village Invites were friendly, professional, and incredibly helpful as we put together a final product that my husband and I absolutely loved. Village Invites even printed some of the invitation inserts (directions card, etc) in-house using the same fonts and colors as the invitations to save us some money. We had a wonderful experience from start to finish.

Great experience

Reviewed on 1/16/2014 Jill P

We had a great experience with Ariel and Shannon. They made the impossible - possible for us. We were very pleased with the results. We purchased Invitations, Menus, Place Cards and Signage from them.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 12/13/2013 Ruby H

We used their services for our save the dates, invites and our day of pieces. They were so helpful, friendly and accommodating on everything! They have a vast array of samples to look at when you go to their office and they help you narrow down the choices based on your style & price. When we wanted something a little unique they worked with us to make it happen within our budget. I can't say enough wonderful things about them!

Amazing service, quick, easy, and fun!

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Lise R

I had absolutely no idea what I wanted out of invitations before coming here. Armed only with a couple of pictures/samples, Village Invites helped my fiancé and me create the perfect invitations to match our style and venue. They had hundreds of books of different looks and options and were great at guiding us through the samples and cobbling together invitations that were better than I had imagined. The proofing process was also quick and they were 100% accurate in responding to our changes and answering our questions. Simone has an eye for graphic design and put together gorgeous products for us - we will definitely use them for programs, table numbers, and everything else! Price was also reasonable, especially given the invitation quality and the level of customer service.

Love Village Invites

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Stephanie L

We used village invites because we wanted all of our wedding stationary to match. We went to the Village Invites office and looked through previous work they had done. Jaye was able to take the format from one invitation, the color from another and the font from another to create what we wanted. Then, she used that same theme for our save the dates, invites, menus, etc. It was more expensive than doing it ourselves online, but it saved us so much time and stress. Completely worth it and we loved all of our stationary!

Impeccable Service!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Victoria F

Picking out and designing our wedding invitations was one of my favorite parts of the wedding planning process. I worked with Ariel at the midtown location, and she was an absolute pleasure through the entire process. I chose to use Bella Figura invitations. Our invitations were letterpress with foil, and fit for a royal wedding. Village Invites worked with me every step of the way, and were very attentive to all my requests. I could not have been happier with the final product. My wedding was July 26, 2014, and my guests are still raving about the beautiful invitations. Look no further for professional, impeccable stationary service than Village Invites!

My Favorite Wedding Vendor!

Reviewed on 5/08/2013 Lauren R

We used Village Invites for our wedding invitations, programs, escort cards, place cards, and table numbers -- and every piece was absolutely gorgeous! Adrienne is so wonderful to work with. She will take as much time with you as you need to go through various samples and discuss invitation design. And, she has a terrific ability to listen to what sort of designs and fonts you like and what your wedding will be like and suggest pieces that fit within it. We had custom designed letterpress invitations, but they were still less expensive than a preset design from another letterpress company that I had originally wanted to use. What we ended up with was even better than the preset design and we got tons of compliments on the invitations. The invitations were my favorite element of the wedding after my dress (oh, and the groom!). If you are looking for personal service and high quality paper products this is the place to go!

Natalie is a GENIUS

Reviewed on 3/07/2012 Leah E

Natalie helped me with my (1) rehearsal dinner invites, (2) escort cards, and (3) wedding programs. And everything was GORGEOUS, UNIQUE, and AMAZING.

Great service and amazing quality

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Mary Rachelle S

Village Invites on 13th Street in New York handled the printing for all of our wedding invitations, programs and stationary and they turned out great. They worked within our tight budget, delivered quality results and turned around last minute projects with ease. A true pleasure to work with and I have since hired them for corporate jobs and events.

Cute shop, friendly service, knowledgable staff!

Reviewed on 12/07/2010 Melissa B

You could go to any bigger named card store like papyrus and kate's paperie or even a department store to get a similar selection of invitation, but I doubt you will get the warm service that The Village Invites gives. Not to mention their honest opinion which is something you need from the experts who know most about invitations. They arent just trying to sell you something--they are trying to help make your wedding as special as it should be. I will definately be using this vendor again for future invitation needs!!!

Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Cindy R

I worked with Adrienne at Village Invites and had an absolutely wonderful experience! After a huge fiasco with another invitation designer, I went to Adrienne for the rest of my wedding paper products (program, welcome bag itinerary, napkins, bridesmaid luncheon invite, welcome party invite). She was able to take our custom-designed monogram (done by our former vendor) and incorporate it exactly how I wanted into all of our products. She listened to everything I had to say and came up with great ideas that I would have never thought of. She was so responsive and timely in getting proofs to me, I never worried about a thing. She was extremely creative and the pricing is definitely reasonable. All of my paper products came out amazing! I even used her again for another bride-to-be's wedding shower invitations. Not only is she great at designing invitations, she is also a really nice person who seems to really care about you and your wedding. She listens carefully to what you want and never pushes her personal opinions or tastes on you. Working with Adrienne at Village Invites was a great, stress-free experience. I highly recommend her to all New York brides!

TO Village Invites