San Francisco, Entire Bay Area (650) 996-3619

wedding up-do

Reviewed on 12/05/2011 Sarah H

By far my favorite up-do ever! I loved how my hair looked for the most important day of my life!!

Gorgeous Work, Professional Staff

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Matt R

Vanessa and Jackeh with Beauty Mark Ink are the most professional and talented hair and makeup artists, specializing in weddings and group events. They kept me (a stressed bride) cool and collective and were able to get me, my mother, and 6 bridesmaids looking like the most... Read More perfect, beautiful form of ourselves possible. I got so many compliments on both my hair and makeup, saying I looked 'stunning', 'gorgeous', and a few friends even asked for referrals. I did airbrush makeup and fake eyelashes and still looked very natural. I loved working with both Vanessa and Jackeh and felt very comfortable being in their hands. Highly recommended!

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Janel L

I too had the pleasure of having Vanessa, Gaby, Jackeh, and Chandra do mine and 6 of my bridesmaids, 2 friends, mother in law, and flower girl's hair and makeup for my wedding day. Their work is effortless...you can definitely tell they have years of experience. You tell them... Read More what you want, and they make it happen. Everyone, including myself, were extremely happy with how everything turned out. We all look great in all the pictures and our party went until 2am :). Thank you Vanessa and to your wonderful crew. I'll be recommending you to all of my friends who will be getting married for years to come.

AMAZING MAKE UP ARTIST

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Stephanie S

I HAD THE GREAT PLEASURE TO WORK WITH VANESSA QUINTEROS AND HER MAKE UP CREW AND I AM ABSOLUTELY HAPPY WITH HOW WE ALL LOOKED! THE MAKE UP LOOK THAT MY BRIDESMAIDS, MOM, MOTHER IN LAW, AND I WANTED WAS JUST THE WAY WE WANTED AND MORE. IN THE PICTURES WE TOOK THE MAKE UP LOOKS... Read More JUST FLAWLESS! THEY ARE SO EXPERIENCED AND WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH. I HAD GIRLS WHO HAD NEVER IN THEIR LIFE'S PUT MAKE UP ON AND OTHER GIRLS WHO PUT MAKE UP ON THE DAILY WHICH EVER IT WAS THE GIRLS ADJUSTED TO ALL OUR NEEDS AND MADE US LOOK BEAUTIFUL!