Big Easy Photobooth

travels within 50 miles of Greater New Orleans.

Big Easy Photobooth

Packages are $450, $500, and $850. We provide the BEST custom graphics, props, customized scrapbook, and a usb drive . Duplicate, high-resolution photostrips print in less than 9 seconds. We've been providing New Orleans brides with our Photobooth since 2010, and would LOVE to hear from YOU!

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

New Orleans, LA travels within 50 miles of Greater New Orleans. (504) 333-3088

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley G

One of the best decisions we made was to get Big Easy PhotoBooth for our wedding. The guests literally can not stop talking about it, and after they gave us a USB of the photos I had to go ahead and put some of them on Facebook for our guests. The props they brought were... Read More amazing and just plain hilarious. As a destination bride, I wasn't sure which vendors to hire, but this one did not disappoint. I had some Photo Booth hogs for sure, because people were really having that much fun at it but we managed to get a couple times in ourselves and it was so much fun. There was always a line for the booth as people couldn't stop going in. I really think this is a must have for a wedding.

Beyond happy!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lindsay B

We are so happy we chose Big Easy Photobooth! Our guests loved it, we loved it. We chose to do the package where we had a book for our guests to sign. It was so fun to come home after and look through the book. One guest even told me that it was the best photobooth she's ever... Read More seen!

2014-10-31T07:06:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lindsay for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Emily and Jessica LOVED you and your guests! I'm so happy that you and Mike had a fun time! Congratulations to you both and I wish you MANY years... Read Less Read More

Biggest Hit of the whole Evening

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Brenda H

Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth! And we loved looking at the images afterward. It was great getting to keep all the images and we ended up using them for our thank you cards. They were hilarious! Big Easy Photo Booth even used some details from our wedding... Read More invitations as part of our custom logo on the printouts. It was so thoughtful and completely unexpected! So happy we picked Big Easy!

2014-09-02T15:43:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy married life to leave us such a wonderful review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with us! We truly try our best to offer something unique even if its as small as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Collyn D

We used big easy photobooth for our wedding. The booth was a good size and could fit about 8 or so people inside comfortably. Our pictures came out great and were good quality, They had a lot of fun props to choose from. I got the handmade guestbook which was wonderful! Each... Read More page was tailored to mine and my husband's interests. The book was beautiful and it was so fun looking through all of the pages and special messages from our guests!

Photobooth

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Brynn G

Various packages to choose from. So easy to book. They showed up on time and wedding guests loved it and we enjoyed seeing the photos afterward.

Great service and fun for all!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Dannielle B

Big Easy Photobooth was fun, affordable and professional! We used them for our wedding on 5.16.15 and all of our guests loved the photos and props. The booth attendants were great to all of our guests! I'd recommend them to add fun to any event - wedding, graduation party,... Read More anniversary party, birthday...

Completely pleased

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Carroll B

Big Easy Photobooth was a Big hit and an Easy process for our wedding. I would recommend them for any event in need of a Photobooth!

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Kate G

All of our wedding guests LOVED the photobooth! The photo quality is excellent, and the printed strips are great. The girl who ran it was so nice, and she had a little stash that she kept separate with a strip of all of the bride and groom shots so that we didn't have to keep... Read More track of them through the night. They incorporated our little wedding invite "logo" onto the strip and the same font that we used in our wedding invites. And they were so flexible and helpful in scheduling (we decided less than 2 weeks out that we wanted to move the set up time ahead a few hours, and they were so helpful and accommodating). We got such a kick out of looking through all of the pictures on the USB and sharing them with our friends. I highly recommend the photobooth idea for any wedding reception and definitely recommend Big Easy as a great photobooth vendor - quality prints and photos and very friendly people!

Great and easy to work with!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Kiyana H

Big Easy Photobooth provided the photobooth services for my wedding reception at Pavilion of the Two Sisters at City Park. I had to correspond with them very seldom between booking and the date of the event (which was a big plus), they knew exactly what to do and worked with... Read More the venue to make sure everything was set up smoothly. My guests definitely enjoyed the props they brought and they let us add our own photo props in too! We got our USB stick with all the photos on the day of the event which was SOO nice! No waiting like we had to do for the rest of our footage from the photographer and videographer. The only minor downside was that the photobooth printout strips were a bit slim and I would have liked our logo/names to be a bit bigger. Overall very professional, I would definitely recommend them.

2014-07-24T09:08:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to write such a wonderful review for us. I'm so glad you and your guests had a fantastic experience with us!

Photobooth

Reviewed on 5/07/2014 Karen H

Very Professional, lots of fun!

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 Monique G

Loved working with Big Easy Photobooths!! Our guests had such a blast and we loved that we got a photobook with all of the pictures so we could see exactly how much fun our guests had!! Debra designed our scrapbook herself and it was truly amazing!! You can tell she loves what... Read More she does and she tries to capture the couple in the scrapbook! We loved it!!

Love them!

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Meredith D

We loved the photobooth idea but the only downside was it had been stuck in back of the courtyard so not many people knew about it. We told a lot of guests to use it but I guess since it was difficult to see, not many people went to find it. I gave 4 stars because we only ended... Read More getting 30-something photo strips in our scrapbook when we had about 110 guests. The company is wonderful and very easy to work with and we'd be happy to book them again.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 crystal r

Very professional and hassle free. My guest had so much fun with all the props. I loved looking back on all the pictures. I am so glad I added the photo booth to my wedding!

Average

Reviewed on 2/18/2014 Samantha S

I have had many raves about using this company for a photo booth, but was disappointed to find out that the booth was down for quite a while at my reception and the attendant was rude. I understand this is technology and sometimes things go wrong and a reset is needed, but for... Read More the attendant to be rude is what made it upsetting. I even had my sister-in-law tell me that she walked up toward the end of the night after she had tried to go a couple times without being able to due to it being down, and the attendant told her no and told her she was leaving (with an attitude). I wouldn't recommend only because of how ugly the attendant was.

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Katy M

My guests had so much fun in the photo booth at our wedding! Working with them ahead of time was super easy. Pictures were delivered in a timely manner (I had a zip drive in my room when I got back after the wedding) and I had such a great time the next day looking through all... Read More of the images. The props were varied and were really fun. Definitely a great decision to include Big Easy Photobooth!

Big easy photobooth

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Alison B

Great quality and packages well priced!

Photo booth

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Caitlin N

I was a little upset with the photo booth. We told the. How many people we were expecting at the reception and they didn't ring enough paper or pages for the guest book. Other than that they were good. They had fun props to use and everyone loved it.

2013-10-15T15:08:56 Response from the vendor

I sincerely apologize for not having enough pages. I hand design every single page to make them unique without having to duplicate. I try hard to make the guest book as unique to the brides likes as possible. I hope you liked the custom pages... Read Less Read More

Big Easy Rocks!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Margie K

We were SO glad we chose Big Easy Photobooth for our wedding! They were so easy to work with throughout the planning. They were professional and responded quickly. Big Easy has all kinds of fun props available, custom designed photo strip graphics and is very affordable! A... Read More photobooth is something that I did not want to sacrifice when planning our wedding because they are so much fun and we are so happy we chose Big Easy! They made sure our guests had a blast and everyone enjoyed it! I would definitely recommend Big Easy if you are planning a wedding or wanting a photobooth for an event! Thanks again to the staff at Big Easy, you guys rock!

2013-10-05T13:44:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a Review for us! We are grateful that you allowed us to be a part of your very special day. Our staff had a wonderful time with your guests and enjoyed helping them choose their... Read Less Read More

Great Service that my Guests LOVED

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Ashlee C

After the wedding, my husband and I were discussing what random costs we thought was the best decision made. We both agreed without a doubt it was the photo booth from Big Easy Photo Booth. They were so easy to work with from the beginning, timely responding to emails and... Read More answering all of my questions. They have a variety of packages that fit all price ranges. We went with the more expensive package that included a scrap book with all the photos and a place for our guests to write us a note. Our guests absolutely loved the idea and had so much fun with it. They had great props for the photo booth that made for some great photos. We were so happy that we spent the extra money on this little perk. They made sure to get four different snap shots of my husband and I at the end of the evening, and gave us the book with all of our guests photos and well wishes immediately. It was so great to go through them and have a copy of everyone's photos, and we know it will be something we look through for years to come! Much better than the traditional signature book, in my opinion. Our guests loved the idea, had a great time with it, and everyone had nothing but great things to say about the workers running the booth. Great job!!!!

Great Photobooth

Reviewed on 3/08/2013 Diana G

Big Easy Photobooth was very reasonably priced and gave us and our guests great service. They offered black and white or color photo strips. Two photostrips were printed for each "session" and they printed out with our own design at the bottom - our names and wedding date. Our... Read More guests were allowed to use the photo booth as often as they wanted. Big Easy provided some props and allowed us to provide some of our own as well. At the end of the night, we were given a flash drive of all the pictures taken. Our guests LOVED the photo booth.

LOVED this entertainment

Reviewed on 1/03/2013 Toni d

Big Easy made my wedding!!! The line was going all night. EVERYONE from babies to grandparents had a blast. Props and black and white plus color photos to choose from! I was able to get a copy of all of the pictures and the staff was friendly and very easy to get in touch with!... Read More Thank you big easy!

Great Photobooth!

Reviewed on 12/20/2012 Tonilyn A

Everyone loved the photo booth at my wedding. There was always a line and so many people enjoyed being able to take home a special momentum from my wedding. They were able to give me a flash drive that night of my wedding with every picture that was taken. They provided fun... Read More props and were great to work with.

awesome

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Jaimie V

Awesome! Great idea.....:)

Good value

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Marley N

Only issue was that it was a standing only booth, made it difficult for some shorter people and limited the shots

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Samantha G

The photobooth was amazing! Best decision we could have made. We love the guestbook we got back.