Formerly Partytopia - Same great people & service!

Hiring a wedding planner is one of the most important investments you will make towards your wedding. Why, you ask? Piece of mind. We will make sure your wedding day is everything you dreamed of. Our success is based on attention to detail, dependability, and exceeding our clients expectations. We are professional, fun-loving, and reliable and we provide exceptional service. With over 20 years experience, we offer offer Day-of Coordination, comprehensive event planning, and everything in between. We can orchestrate every element of your wedding or simply be involved the month prior to your wedding. Together we design your wedding package to suit your vision, personality, needs, and budget. Call today to start planning your forever!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Trish H

I can't say enough great things about Wanda! She is the absolute best and the main reason why our wedding day was as great as it was! She coordinated all the vendors for us, helped us make signs, cute seating charts, and overall made sure our day went smoothly! We had some bumps... Read More with another vendor and Wanda took care of it for us-she has your best interest at heart. Wanda is as professional as they come and has a great personality to match. She is quick to respond and definitely puts the customer first. She has been in this business for a long time and has great contacts for vendor's that have the same integrity she has. Wanda is a wonderful person and she does an amazing job, she's family now to my husband and I. We found her off of Weddingwire and hiring her was the best decision I made throughout the whole wedding process. On the day of our wedding, I wasn't answering people's questions or trying to coordinate vendors or problems. I got to relax, get ready with my girls and my mom and be excited for our day. Wanda get's along well with everyone, she is thoughtful and has a wonderful eye for what is classy and elegant. Wanda's job did not just stop the day of the wedding, she continued post-wedding making sure that everything was taken care of, questions we had were answered and that all of our vendor contracts were fulfilled. We did not think, nor expect, that this was part of Wanda's obligation as a wedding coordinator- she went above and beyond what we thought the description would be. We highly recommend her for any size wedding, any location, and any format (it doesn't matter what denomination you are, or how you want the ceremony, Wanda will make it perfect). Wanda (aka Wonderwoman) truly is the best in the business, you won't find anyone better than her.

2016-08-16T11:51:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this amazing review. It's the nicest, longest, more heartfelt one ever. Love you guys and we are family forever. Cheers to "strays" (inside joke).

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Laura H

Wanda is incredible. Do yourself a favor and hire her. She is a pro and made my wedding a breeze. She contacted all of my vendors, gave them set up times and had her as the contact so I could focus on my actual wedding day instead of vendor details, what time and where folks... Read More should show up etc. I also ended up having a tough time with one of my vendors and as soon as I notified Wanda she took it off my hands and not only fixed the situation but actually negotiated a better deal. If you are still reading this review, stop... and just email her... bride to bride - she is the best money I spent on my wedding day, period.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Lyndsay L

Hiring Wanda was absolutely the best decision we made when planning our wedding! She was always there whenever we needed her and no detail was missed. She helped keep everything together and made sure everyone and everything was just perfect. The best part and what made hiring... Read More Wanda the best decision we made was that she always had us at the front of her mind. It's so easy to get distracted with everyone's opinions and jobs getting in the way and she did everything to make sure we had everything how we wanted not what everyone else wanted. The day of our wedding, I was able to relax, enjoy the time and not once did I have to worry about making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be or anything like that. I honestly could not recommend Wanda enough! Thank you so much for everything! We could not have done it without you!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Karen C

As the mother of the groom, I hired Blue Linden as our day-of coordinator knowing that, without a professional to watch over the details, I wouldn't be able to fully engage in the wedding because I'd be too busy overseeing things.SO HAPPY we found Wanda and team! She made sure... Read More to review all contracts in advance so she could effectively manage all vendors on the big day. She and her team set out almost all the decorations we made, confirmed that all vendors would show up as contracted, handled anything that came up on the day of the wedding (imagine an overly intoxicated guest...), packed up everything after the wedding was over, and allowed me to thoroughly enjoy every fleeting moment of the wedding. Thank you, Wanda! You are amazing!

2017-06-18T17:09:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. It was my pleasure working with you. You did an amazing job yourself!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jenny F

Wanda was so integral to making our wedding run smoothly. We had a New Years Eve wedding lasting through midnight. Not only that but we planned it remotely! Wanda's contacts in the city make everything more possible. I cannot imagine planning such an event without her... Read More there. But not only that. Wanda seemed more like a friend. She's since done another of our friends wedding and it was a joy to see her again. If nothing else, I told my husband we will have to plan anniversary parties and have Wanda plan them so we can see her again :) Wanda, you are amazing. Thank you for the wonderful job that you do!

2017-06-16T09:26:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. Your kind words mean the world to me! I look forward to seeing you again and again at all your friends' weddings :)

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Donnie S

Wanda is an absolute superstar in this industry! There is no one else we would recommend to couples planning their special day! We had been to weddings she worked in the past, and her working our wedding was no different. She started working with us well in advance and she... Read More made planning a wedding remotely seem easy! She was gracious enough to travel from Denver to D.C. (we lived in Kentucky during planning), ensuring our special day was what we envisioned and ensuring all of our guests had an amazing night. She ensured all agencies involved in the wedding where coordinated, timed properly, etc, and made sure the wedding venue was perfect! The only thing you need to do after reading this review is hire Wanda - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Lori W

Wanda was on point, took charge, and my wedding day went by smoothly. Come the day of your wedding, there's a lot of details to be taken care of and Wanda made things very easy.

2017-05-29T09:20:17 Response from the vendor

Lori, thank you for taking the time to post this review! It was a pleasure getting to know you, Brian and all the family!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Emily K

Wanda is amazing!! Not only is she absolutely delightful to work with, but she knows what she's doing. Wanda provided helpful advice and great recommendations throughout the planning process. When I had a florist catastrophe, Wanda stepped in and recommended someone who made all... Read More of my flower dreams come true! Wanda is also beyond ESSENTIAL on the day-of. She made the whole experience stress-free. Do yourself a favor and hire her immediately!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Joanna D

My mom was super stressed about everything going perfectly the day of my wedding! When we met Wanda we both knew we would have nothing to stress over! She was a huge help! She contacted vendors for me! She made everything look as beautiful as I had envisioned! She made the... Read More entire day stress free so my mom could relax and really celebrate with me! Thank you so much, Wanda!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Christie G

I am self admittedly a research-aholic, to a fault sometimes. When it came time to find a planner there was no exception, I read many reviews and called many planners ( ya know ,the ones that seem to be on the tips of the tongue of your venue etc. and seem to cost as much as... Read More the wedding itself), and then I came across Wanda. I must admit, at first I was attracted to her prices and then a little nervous because she was so reasonable, seemed too good to be true! This was one of those times you hit the jackpot! If your looking for someone who has your back like you've been life long friends, will go to bat for you with your vendors all while keeping you sane and comforted then Partytopia is your answer. I hired Wanda for my Four Seasons wedding and of all the decisions I made, she was at the top of the list! Wanda is knowledgeable, savvy, but most of all humble and gracious, all the qualities I or anyone could ask for. If your on the fence about hiring a planner just meet her for coffee and you'll be convinced, I was!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Ashley F

I was the maid of honor for my brother and best friend of 11 years wedding. Wanda was the coordinator for the wedding and i must say she was the most genuine, down to earth, kind, loving, motivated, organized, timely, classy, detail oriented planner i have ever seen. The... Read More reception was set up perfectly, she made sure the DJ, bartender, photographer and anyone else involved with the wedding knew what they were supposed to do and where they were supposed to be. There was absolutely no stress on the bride at all. Wanda constantly was checking in with the bride to make sure she didn't need water, wine, snacks etc during an hour of photos or getting ready or anything else. I cannot wait to someday get married and hire Partytopia and specifically Wanda as my wedding coordinator.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 James A

Wanda was nothing short of being a Pro from day one! She is the best in the business! Leading to our wedding day she was a well of knowledge and resources. The production of the wedding was spot on and I would and will recommend her to everyone I know getting married!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Chandra B

I don't think we would've had such an incredible, memorable wedding without Wanda. She bore the burden no bride, groom, mother, father, etc. should ever have to face on such a special occasion. Wanda ensured everything went perfectly, even if it meant getting tough vendors that... Read More didn't deliver what they promised. She was, in all honesty, a lifesaver and we were so thrilled that we were lucky enough to get her.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Chelsea W

Wanda was everything a bride and groom could ever wish for in a wedding coordinator. Wanda is fun, and knows how to lighten any mood. She took so much off of our plate by handling the vendors and making sure she was the point of contact. Wanda was with us every step of the way... Read More making sure our needs were being met, and always making us feel so calm and comfortable. She puts so much effort into every last detail, making sure flowers are watered, candles are lit, centerpieces are centered brides dress is always fluffed, etc. Our wedding day wouldn't have been so magical without Wanda!

2016-09-26T13:15:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you Chelsea and Adam for the review. Your wedding was beautiful and I was honored to help you coordinate your Oregon wedding. Things couldn't have gone smoother!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Lauren A

Wanda was the best! So detailed and wonderful to work with. She took all of the stress out of wedding planning and such a lovely person.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Allyson F

We hired Wanda as our wedding planner and it was the best decision we made. We had issues early on with caterers and she was incredibly helpful as we navigated our next steps and how to handle. More importantly she was quick to respond to calls, texts and emails with solid... Read More answers to questions anq equally a good listener as she was an excellent sounding board too! If you're considering a wedding planner, Wanda Bonner should be at the top of your list. Thanks for making such an important day happen without a hitch!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Laura M

Wanda at Partytopia Wedding & Events was a wedding planning dream come true! She coordinated our wedding and made sure everything went seamlessly! Our big day was stress free and any issues that arose were taken care of in secrecy so the bride and groom could enjoy the day... Read More instead of stress over little last minute details! If a dream wedding is in the plans, call Partytopia Weddings & Events for all your planning needs! I cannot say enough about Wanda! Thank you for making our wedding a beautiful night of great memories!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

I have taken some time since our wedding on July 9th, 2016 to think about how each of our vendors did. While most were exceptional, the one that was clearly the best was Wanda. Looking back on the planning and day of our wedding, Wanda took care of anything and everything that... Read More my wife and I needed or had forgotten. When things went sour with one of our vendors on the day of the wedding, Trish and I didn't even know it - because Wanda was on top of it and refused to let it affect our day. She was the most caring, kind, and attentive person - who has become a very close friend. Wanda not only made sure the wedding went off well, but went above and beyond what I believe her job description was. She has continued to help us with post-wedding needs, and has answered any questions we had since the wedding. She absolutely deserves a five-star rating - and I would HIGHLY recommend her as a coordinator to anyone!

2016-09-02T08:49:46 Response from the vendor

David, your review means the world to me. It's not often that a groom posts a review, let alone such a heartfelt one. Thank you so very much! I look forward to keeping in touch with you and Trish and watching your family grow, whether... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Wanda is wonderful. She will bring expertise and organization to an otherwise overwhelming event. My daughter opted for a wedding in my home so we did not have an experienced venue staff to rely on. Wanda pulled it all together for us going far beyond what was expected. .... Read More .including trimming a few tree branches to accomodate the tent, and figuring out a lovely way to fold napkins around the plates so they didn't blow away when sudden gusty winds developed. She is creative and energetic and manages details you cannot even imagine will come up. Don't try to do it without her! She will listen carefully to your wishes for your wedding and then make sure they 'come true'.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Wesley C

Wanda Bonner with Partytopia was amazing. I was new Colorado and Partytopia helped me find a ceremony venue, find a reception venue, recommended an amazing flower vendor and cupcake vendor....could not have been better. We had a snowy wet wedding and, despite having lots of... Read More people travel in and driving in for the wedding, everything turned out perfectly. Wanda was there to make sure everything was on task and helped to keep everything on schedule. A truly memorable experience. If anyone ever asks, I will be recommending Partytopia to help them during their special events and, if we ever plan another event, I will definitely be calling Wanda.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Andrea C

I highly highly suggest going wth Partytopia for all your wedding coordination needs. Wanda helped us find a lot of our vendors. We only hired her for day of coordination but she went above and beyond for us. I had A LOT of ideas and decorations and Wanda perfectly coordinated... Read More them and made everything even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Wanda was a sounding board for me and put out several fires on the day before the wedding and the day of the wedding (everyone knows how awkward family dynamics can be). Not only is Wanda a great coordinator but I believe that my husband and I gained a friend that we will stay in touch with for years to come! If you are on the fence about wedding coordinators I suggest you stop your search right here!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Anthony H

Wanda was very organized, detail oriented and thought of most things that we would have never thought of. We had a Star Wars themed wedding and it was very nicely done because it was elegant like a wedding should be and had the Star Wars theme that we wanted to make it fun. I... Read More would definitely recommend her to anyone!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Kate W

Wanda is amazeballs! Seriously, you need someone you can count on to get things done. Wanda not only gets things done, she does so with grace. She is so nice to work with. I would recommend her to anyone.

2016-01-17T10:10:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post this review while you are traveling back home. It was my pleasure helping you with your destination wedding. You looked beautiful and the snow during the wedding made everything picture perfect! I hope to fly to Texas... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

My day would have been a disaster without her!! Truly I believe that. Wanda helped with EVERYTHING....She helped keep my husband and I sane through the process...she kept us on track and took care of so many details I had never thought of on my own. My husband and I travel... Read More frequently and keep very busy schedules...Wanda was able to help us get everything handled perfectly even with us being out of the state for almost the whole month before our wedding date. She made all of my table decor as well which turned out absolutely beautiful. She really took the time to get to know us and made sure all that was important to us happened that day. I was able to relax because I trusted her with the details. She helped us plan our rehearsal dinner and find the location as well. Truly could not have done this with out her. Planning a wedding is no joke...i had no idea what it really takes. Now I will always trust Wanda with any event I decide to plan in the future...She is SOOOOO good!!!!

2015-11-19T17:35:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. I'd love to plan all your baby showers ;) anniversary parties, birthday parties and any other celebration! Although you kept me on my toes you were a joy to work for. Your continued appreciation throughout the process made... Read Less Read More

Have no Partytopia is here!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Ryan H

Partytopia, aka Wanda and Sue, were amazing. They are very personable, easy to get along with, very responsive to any need. Getting a wedding day of coordinator was decided by me and my now wife just a few months before the wedding and it was Absolutely worth it. Not just for... Read More the stress relief but I dont know what we would have done without them! They listened to our plan and then gently helped us fix all of the holes in it! The day of they were on it. Coordinating the rehearsal, holding onto the rings, knowing where everyone was somehow, last minute touch ups, helping finish cooking, decorating, the list goes on and on, it was like they were everywhere at one time doing exactly what needed to be done when it needed to be done. Their finishing touches brought everything together to create an absolutely amazing and forever memorable wedding! If you are planning a wedding or even just a party that needs a planner I strongly suggest Partytopia over any other coordinator!! Thank you Wanda and sue!

Wanda Bonner

I have lived all over the U.S. from coast to coast and I love to travel. I have been a resident of Colorado for 18 years with my wonderful husband, two teenage sons, and our German Shepherd. I have been planning weddings for over 20 years and I started Blue Linden in 2013 when I knew I could fully dedicate my time and energy to what I love! I have the true pleasure of bringing happiness to people, making a difference in their life and touching couples in a way that no one else can. I have the honor of peeking into an otherwise intimate world of excitement, love, trust, companionship, and joy.