Formerly Partytopia - Same great people & service!

Hiring a wedding planner is one of the most important investments you will make towards your wedding. Why, you ask? Piece of mind. We will make sure your wedding day is everything you dreamed of. Our success is based on attention to detail, dependability, and exceeding our clients expectations. We are professional, fun-loving, and reliable and we provide exceptional service. With over 20 years experience, we offer offer Day-of Coordination, comprehensive event planning, and everything in between. We can orchestrate every element of your wedding or simply be involved the month prior to your wedding. Together we design your wedding package to suit your vision, personality, needs, and budget. Call today to start planning your forever!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Reviewed on 10/20/2017

Hiring a wedding planner was one of the best decisions we made and hiring Wanda proved to be invaluable. She took charge in all the right places and never lost sight of what we wanted out of our day. We utilized her services for both planning and day of coordination. Wanda... Read More handled all of the delegating/fussing over details and kept everything on time. She handled this with a refinement that made her feel like a background figure, and made us shine, even though in reality she was running the show! Our wedding party and guests were even commenting about how nice our planner was. The things that I know Wanda did and the things I'm sure she did behind the scenes that I will probably never know about made the day absolutely perfect for us. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Lyndsay L

Hiring Wanda was absolutely the best decision we made when planning our wedding! She was always there whenever we needed her and no detail was missed. She helped keep everything together and made sure everyone and everything was just perfect. The best part and what made hiring... Read More Wanda the best decision we made was that she always had us at the front of her mind. It's so easy to get distracted with everyone's opinions and jobs getting in the way and she did everything to make sure we had everything how we wanted not what everyone else wanted. The day of our wedding, I was able to relax, enjoy the time and not once did I have to worry about making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be or anything like that. I honestly could not recommend Wanda enough! Thank you so much for everything! We could not have done it without you!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Trish H

I can't say enough great things about Wanda! She is the absolute best and the main reason why our wedding day was as great as it was! She coordinated all the vendors for us, helped us make signs, cute seating charts, and overall made sure our day went smoothly! We had some bumps... Read More with another vendor and Wanda took care of it for us-she has your best interest at heart. Wanda is as professional as they come and has a great personality to match. She is quick to respond and definitely puts the customer first. She has been in this business for a long time and has great contacts for vendor's that have the same integrity she has. Wanda is a wonderful person and she does an amazing job, she's family now to my husband and I. We found her off of Weddingwire and hiring her was the best decision I made throughout the whole wedding process. On the day of our wedding, I wasn't answering people's questions or trying to coordinate vendors or problems. I got to relax, get ready with my girls and my mom and be excited for our day. Wanda get's along well with everyone, she is thoughtful and has a wonderful eye for what is classy and elegant. Wanda's job did not just stop the day of the wedding, she continued post-wedding making sure that everything was taken care of, questions we had were answered and that all of our vendor contracts were fulfilled. We did not think, nor expect, that this was part of Wanda's obligation as a wedding coordinator- she went above and beyond what we thought the description would be. We highly recommend her for any size wedding, any location, and any format (it doesn't matter what denomination you are, or how you want the ceremony, Wanda will make it perfect). Wanda (aka Wonderwoman) truly is the best in the business, you won't find anyone better than her.

2016-08-16T11:51:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this amazing review. It's the nicest, longest, more heartfelt one ever. Love you guys and we are family forever. Cheers to "strays" (inside joke).

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kayla K

Wanda and her team are amazing. We had no worries leading up to celebration. She was easy to reach, extremely helpful, a joy to be around and kept things going smoothly. I truly enjoyed my experience with her and keep her contact information handy for any of my friends that... Read More are looking for a wedding or day of coordinator. She is the best and I am so blessed to have worked with her.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Lauren S

Wanda was the best part of our wedding. We used her for day of coordination, along with a couple other things. For example, I was struggling with arranging hotel blocks, as we had a mountain wedding and the Vail and Beaver Creek hotels weren't very accommodating. She was happy... Read More to help arrange that part, and saved my sanity. For the day of coordination, we met with her the month before the wedding and reviewed the plans we had already made. I don't know what we would have done without her, because throughout the meeting, she was bringing up things that we hadn't even considered. She put together a comprehensive day of timeline, and wrangled all the other vendors. She also handled the set up of the venue, and everything looked gorgeous. She took all of the decor I had collected and made it look better than I ever could have expected. She is funny and professional, and my family and friends raved about how great she was. The day ran completely smoothly, and she was the reason for it. My only regret is not hiring her to plan the whole thing! It certainly would have been much less stressful than planning it ourselves.

2017-10-10T09:10:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this awesome review. It truly means the world to me. You were fantastic to work with and your wedding was beautiful. I had so much fun getting to know your family and friends and I sincerely hope to keep in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Matt S

Wanda and Kaitlin did a fantastic job being our Day of Coordinators. Given Wanda's experience she provided valuable insight into planning the day and she seemed very comfortable with the other vendors, having worked closely with them at prior events. During our Wedding, Wanda... Read More and Kaitlin ensured minimal questions were brought to us. Everything was set up beautifully and the night ran extremely smoothly! They were creative in their ideas. We appreciated the hard work they put in for the Ceremony and Reception as well as after helping clean up. They ensured all of our decorations and gifts were securely packed away for us to pick up the next day. We couldn't have had as smooth of an event without them. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Meghan H

You’ll be thanking yourself for a long time to come, Wanda is Incredible. I'd give 10 stars of I could! Choosing a wedding coordinator is not necessarily easy! I didn’t know exactly what to look for in hiring a day-of-coordinator but after my “interview” call with Wanda I knew... Read More I was hiring the BEST wedding coordinator there is. I felt completely at ease talking to her about every single detail of my wedding. She does this all the time so you would think it would be redundant but she truly cared about everything I was saying and provided so much excellent support and suggestion. She doesn’t rush you through anything and gives you as much time as you need. Communication and promptness is unparalleled. She is a consummate professional and wonderful person in general that you just want to work with. I simply can’t thank her enough and can’t tell other future brides how well taken care of you will be. She thinks of everything. She’s prepared for everything. She does everything you hope for and then some. My wedding day in Telluride, CO would not have gone as absolutely seamlessly as it did, without her and her assistant Kaitlin. They accommodated every single request we had from getting into town a day early, driving me, my MOH and mother to our walk through, setting up my entire welcome party venue and lugging around all of our decorations from site to site. When it came to the rehearsal Wanda held everyone’s attention to get it done, and get it done right! When it came to the actual wedding it all came together like magic. I really didn’t have to think about anything the whole day. She and my MOH were in constant contact and I was probably the calmest, happiest bride that day because there was nothing to worry about. Two things stand out to me most: 1. Wanda is like protective mom figure over her brides. She doesn’t let other vendors push you around or push their agendas on you. She’ll step in and make sure that you are getting exactly what you want and do it all on your behalf so you don’t look like bridezilla. She’s a huge comfort when you need it. 2. Day-of-coordination does not mean day-of coordination. She was there for me whenever I needed her in the months leading up to the big day. I can’t say that I think that’s common. It’s above and beyond service and you’ll be so glad to have them on your team xoxo It’s been a month since my wedding (I am remiss in my tardiness of posting this so late) but I still hear from my family, mother-in –law, aunts, uncles, my mom and dad all have commented on what a terrific job she did. I echo everyone’s sentiments who have posted here and hope that my own are helpful for anyone looking for the best person and team to support them in their big day!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Katie M

Blue Linden is the best! Wanda is so easy to work with, and makes everything stress free! If you want a picture perfect wedding day hire her. She will be with you every step :)

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Abby B

We hired Wanda as our planner for our wedding on Dec. 9, 2016 in Estes Park and I had a fantastic experience.  I don't recall the name of the package we purchased, but essentially we did month-of coordination with additional design help.  She was a huge help in finding rentals... Read More for items we didn't want to purchase and super helpful in picking out the stuff that we did need to buy.   She grasped the vision of what we were looking for perfectly, and ultimately, we were VERY happy with how our wedding turned out.  My favorite thing about Wanda is how no-BS she is.  If I mentioned I wasn't happy with something, she was all over it and fixed it immediately.  She's also super nice and fun, and was great to work with.  She's very responsive to both text and email and I never felt like I was waiting around for her to get back to me.  And after the wedding both my and my husband’s parents approached us to let us know how much they liked her and what a great job she did.   Honestly, I don't have a bad thing to say about her.  After our wedding we were so happy with what a great job she did that we didn't feel like we had tipped her enough, so we ended up mailing her more money because we truly felt like she deserved it.

2017-07-08T11:34:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. It means the world to me to get your feedback and thrills me that I lived up to your expectations! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I can't wait to see "mini-me!"

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Arlene M

I am the mother of the bride and hired Wanda to help us out on the day of the wedding. She started off by meeting with us and providing a detailed list of questions, which was very helpful and allowed us to dot the i's and cross the t's. On the day of the wedding she... Read More immediately went into coordinator role and ensured all our needs and requests were completed. This allowed me and my daughter to truly relax and enjoy the day! Her attention to detail was wonderful! And her easy going personality and suggestions were extremely appreciated. Thank you Wanda for allowing me to have one of the most beautiful days of my life!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Karen C

As the mother of the groom, I hired Blue Linden as our day-of coordinator knowing that, without a professional to watch over the details, I wouldn't be able to fully engage in the wedding because I'd be too busy overseeing things.SO HAPPY we found Wanda and team! She made sure... Read More to review all contracts in advance so she could effectively manage all vendors on the big day. She and her team set out almost all the decorations we made, confirmed that all vendors would show up as contracted, handled anything that came up on the day of the wedding (imagine an overly intoxicated guest...), packed up everything after the wedding was over, and allowed me to thoroughly enjoy every fleeting moment of the wedding. Thank you, Wanda! You are amazing!

2017-06-18T17:09:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. It was my pleasure working with you. You did an amazing job yourself!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jenny F

Wanda was so integral to making our wedding run smoothly. We had a New Years Eve wedding lasting through midnight. Not only that but we planned it remotely! Wanda's contacts in the city make everything more possible. I cannot imagine planning such an event without her... Read More there. But not only that. Wanda seemed more like a friend. She's since done another of our friends wedding and it was a joy to see her again. If nothing else, I told my husband we will have to plan anniversary parties and have Wanda plan them so we can see her again :) Wanda, you are amazing. Thank you for the wonderful job that you do!

2017-06-16T09:26:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. Your kind words mean the world to me! I look forward to seeing you again and again at all your friends' weddings :)

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Donnie S

Wanda is an absolute superstar in this industry! There is no one else we would recommend to couples planning their special day! We had been to weddings she worked in the past, and her working our wedding was no different. She started working with us well in advance and she... Read More made planning a wedding remotely seem easy! She was gracious enough to travel from Denver to D.C. (we lived in Kentucky during planning), ensuring our special day was what we envisioned and ensuring all of our guests had an amazing night. She ensured all agencies involved in the wedding where coordinated, timed properly, etc, and made sure the wedding venue was perfect! The only thing you need to do after reading this review is hire Wanda - you will not be disappointed!

2017-07-08T11:38:57 Response from the vendor

I truly enjoyed working with you and can't wait to catch up next time you are in Colorado! Your families were so warm and welcoming and treated me like "one of their own!" I look forward to planning all your friends weddings, regardless of location... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Lori W

Wanda was on point, took charge, and my wedding day went by smoothly. Come the day of your wedding, there's a lot of details to be taken care of and Wanda made things very easy.

2017-05-29T09:20:17 Response from the vendor

Lori, thank you for taking the time to post this review! It was a pleasure getting to know you, Brian and all the family!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Emily K

Wanda is amazing!! Not only is she absolutely delightful to work with, but she knows what she's doing. Wanda provided helpful advice and great recommendations throughout the planning process. When I had a florist catastrophe, Wanda stepped in and recommended someone who made all... Read More of my flower dreams come true! Wanda is also beyond ESSENTIAL on the day-of. She made the whole experience stress-free. Do yourself a favor and hire her immediately!!

2017-07-08T11:35:57 Response from the vendor

It was absolutely my pleasure and delight working with you. Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Please keep in touch!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Laura H

Wanda is incredible. Do yourself a favor and hire her. She is a pro and made my wedding a breeze. She contacted all of my vendors, gave them set up times and had her as the contact so I could focus on my actual wedding day instead of vendor details, what time and where folks... Read More should show up etc. I also ended up having a tough time with one of my vendors and as soon as I notified Wanda she took it off my hands and not only fixed the situation but actually negotiated a better deal. If you are still reading this review, stop... and just email her... bride to bride - she is the best money I spent on my wedding day, period.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Joanna D

My mom was super stressed about everything going perfectly the day of my wedding! When we met Wanda we both knew we would have nothing to stress over! She was a huge help! She contacted vendors for me! She made everything look as beautiful as I had envisioned! She made the... Read More entire day stress free so my mom could relax and really celebrate with me! Thank you so much, Wanda!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Christie G

I am self admittedly a research-aholic, to a fault sometimes. When it came time to find a planner there was no exception, I read many reviews and called many planners ( ya know ,the ones that seem to be on the tips of the tongue of your venue etc. and seem to cost as much as... Read More the wedding itself), and then I came across Wanda. I must admit, at first I was attracted to her prices and then a little nervous because she was so reasonable, seemed too good to be true! This was one of those times you hit the jackpot! If your looking for someone who has your back like you've been life long friends, will go to bat for you with your vendors all while keeping you sane and comforted then Partytopia is your answer. I hired Wanda for my Four Seasons wedding and of all the decisions I made, she was at the top of the list! Wanda is knowledgeable, savvy, but most of all humble and gracious, all the qualities I or anyone could ask for. If your on the fence about hiring a planner just meet her for coffee and you'll be convinced, I was!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Ashley F

I was the maid of honor for my brother and best friend of 11 years wedding. Wanda was the coordinator for the wedding and i must say she was the most genuine, down to earth, kind, loving, motivated, organized, timely, classy, detail oriented planner i have ever seen. The... Read More reception was set up perfectly, she made sure the DJ, bartender, photographer and anyone else involved with the wedding knew what they were supposed to do and where they were supposed to be. There was absolutely no stress on the bride at all. Wanda constantly was checking in with the bride to make sure she didn't need water, wine, snacks etc during an hour of photos or getting ready or anything else. I cannot wait to someday get married and hire Partytopia and specifically Wanda as my wedding coordinator.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 James A

Wanda was nothing short of being a Pro from day one! She is the best in the business! Leading to our wedding day she was a well of knowledge and resources. The production of the wedding was spot on and I would and will recommend her to everyone I know getting married!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Chandra B

I don't think we would've had such an incredible, memorable wedding without Wanda. She bore the burden no bride, groom, mother, father, etc. should ever have to face on such a special occasion. Wanda ensured everything went perfectly, even if it meant getting tough vendors that... Read More didn't deliver what they promised. She was, in all honesty, a lifesaver and we were so thrilled that we were lucky enough to get her.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Chelsea W

Wanda was everything a bride and groom could ever wish for in a wedding coordinator. Wanda is fun, and knows how to lighten any mood. She took so much off of our plate by handling the vendors and making sure she was the point of contact. Wanda was with us every step of the way... Read More making sure our needs were being met, and always making us feel so calm and comfortable. She puts so much effort into every last detail, making sure flowers are watered, candles are lit, centerpieces are centered brides dress is always fluffed, etc. Our wedding day wouldn't have been so magical without Wanda!

2016-09-26T13:15:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you Chelsea and Adam for the review. Your wedding was beautiful and I was honored to help you coordinate your Oregon wedding. Things couldn't have gone smoother!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Lauren A

Wanda was the best! So detailed and wonderful to work with. She took all of the stress out of wedding planning and such a lovely person.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Allyson F

We hired Wanda as our wedding planner and it was the best decision we made. We had issues early on with caterers and she was incredibly helpful as we navigated our next steps and how to handle. More importantly she was quick to respond to calls, texts and emails with solid... Read More answers to questions anq equally a good listener as she was an excellent sounding board too! If you're considering a wedding planner, Wanda Bonner should be at the top of your list. Thanks for making such an important day happen without a hitch!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Laura M

Wanda at Partytopia Wedding & Events was a wedding planning dream come true! She coordinated our wedding and made sure everything went seamlessly! Our big day was stress free and any issues that arose were taken care of in secrecy so the bride and groom could enjoy the day... Read More instead of stress over little last minute details! If a dream wedding is in the plans, call Partytopia Weddings & Events for all your planning needs! I cannot say enough about Wanda! Thank you for making our wedding a beautiful night of great memories!

Wanda Bonner

I have lived all over the U.S. from coast to coast and I love to travel. I have been a resident of Colorado for 18 years with my wonderful husband, two teenage sons, and our German Shepherd. I have been planning weddings for over 20 years and I started Blue Linden in 2013 when I knew I could fully dedicate my time and energy to what I love! I have the true pleasure of bringing happiness to people, making a difference in their life and touching couples in a way that no one else can. I have the honor of peeking into an otherwise intimate world of excitement, love, trust, companionship, and joy.