Award Winning Event Floral Design

For over 10 years, we have produced events for every bride's style. From classic and traditional to rustic, vintage or modern, our team oversees every detail of design. We will create a custom design plan, including linens, rental, lighting and maybe even a floral chandelier!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Bow2007

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Bailey S

Our wedding flowers were AMAZING! Where to even begin? Andrea is extremely creative, talented and patient! Before our wedding, I was never really a huge flower person; however, Andrea turned me into a flower lover! The things that she is able to create utilizing flowers (and... Read More fruit!) is truly unique and amazing. For example, Andrea and her team placed blackberries into our bouquets in order to bring out our navy color. How incredible is that?!? I also wanted to acknowledge my sorority sisters, so she created flower RINGS with our sorority's flower. I could go on and on about Andrea and her team! They were on time and worked diligently. The flowers matched the price we paid for them, and the final product was even greater than I could've ever imagined! I would definitely recommend Branches & Twigs! Even if you don't know the first thing about flowers, Andrea will definitely help guide you to achieve your ultimate vision!

2017-09-26T13:53:10 Response from the vendor

Wow! Blushing over here. Thank you for choosing us to design your wedding decor. We had so much fun doing it! Your wedding put us all in the mood for fall!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Patti D

Andrea was the florist for my daughter's wedding. There aren't enough adjectives in the vocabulary to rave about the job Andrea did. She sat down with my daughter and me, listened to our thoughts and ideas and made it happen! I knew after our first meeting that we had nothing... Read More to worry about , so we let Andrea work her magic and boy, did she work her magic!! She had great advice whenever we reached out to her, didn't get flustered by any changes along the way, was cognizant of staying on budget and went the extra mile in every way to make our day completely stress free. Andrea would definitely be my florist of choice for any event in Kansas City.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Alana S

Andrea with Branches and Twigs is hands down the most talented florist in Kansas City. Not only was Andrea incredibly easy to work with but her knowledge and creativity helped create the exact look we wanted for our big day. Thank you Branches and Twigs for the memorable... Read More experience.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Allie L

I can't say enough about Branches and Twigs! They are an absolute dream to work with! Andrea knows just how to style a wedding and the perfect flowers to set the scene. I was in awe when I saw my flowers for the first time and it will be a moment I never forget. Put your trust... Read More in Branches and Twigs, Andrea has years of experience and is always coming up with new and innovative floral decor. They simply are the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jan C

Andrea did the floral arrangements for both of our daughter's weddings and we are so lucky and blessed to have her! Andrea is one of the sweetest, most talented ladies that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I was the primary contact with her because both of our... Read More daughters work full-time and are pursuing graduate degrees. Most recently, she did the beautiful Fall floral arrangements for our youngest daughter's wedding. Through countless meetings, sharing photos and numerous phone calls, I explained our vision for the wedding. Andrea tirelessly and effortlessly made that vision become a gorgeous reality. I had told her that this was our last child to get married so we wanted to go out with a "bang." Let me tell you, she hit it out of the park! No detail was overlooked. She transformed the church and the reception venue in the most breathtaking and beautiful way. Guest after guest commented on the spectacular floral arrangements, centerpieces, pew bows, towers, candles and embellishments. Andrea even steered us into venturing outside of our comfort zone and getting grey velvet linens for the tables. I was a bit nervous about all the selections; Andrea went the extra mile and did a complete mock-up of a table for us. Because of a late heat wave and an early cold snap, I couldn’t find large mums to sit outside the venue. Andrea even helped me track those down and kept them inside of her studio to protect them until the day of the wedding—who does that? Andrea Deschaine does that! I will forever remember seeing the faces of our daughter and her new husband as they entered the church for their Nuptial Mass and, again, as they entered the reception venue. From our daughter’s bouquet, to the groom’s boutonniere, to each pew bow, to each floral arrangement it was pure beauty, pure perfection, and pure joy! Thank you, Andrea, for making our daughter’s wedding day the most special, beautiful, magical and memorable day. After all, isn’t that what every wedding day should be like? Bless you, Andrea, and thank you for sharing your amazing talent with our family.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Nichole R

Elizabeth was fantastic to work with. She listened to my floral vision and made it come to life. She was quick to answer my questions and provide feedback. I am so impressed with the finished product. The ceremony and the reception were spot on. I am so happy I went with... Read More Elizabeth and Branches & Twigs! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Derek M

I know this is different than all the other posts, but I really was not pleased with the services I received. I felt that the order that we thoroughly discussed was not met. To start, some of the pieces were not as big as we ordered, the corsages did not come in the right form,... Read More and the bridal bouquet was not cascading or the right colors. Also, leading up to the wedding, communication was difficult and not prompt. Unfortunately, this was not a highlight of my wedding day.

2017-08-21T09:42:34 Response from the vendor

It is so upsetting to hear this and to think that there was something we could have done that day to have fixed it. However, you told us you loved everything, especially your bouquet. We left feeling you were very happy and pleased with the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Kristine H

I was really clueless when it came to picking flowers for my wedding! Finding Andrea was such a blessing! She was able to help me incorporate the colors in my wedding and coordinated everything. I didn't have to worry about a thing! She also had the great idea or repurposing... Read More part of the arbor arrangement onto the reception mantle and using the bridesmaid bouquets as centrepieces to save money. She took the very few ideas I had and ran with them! I really believe her floral design made my wedding so beautiful. My bouquet was absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Allie I

Andrea was the first florist I met with and I knew right away she was the one. Andrea is one of the sweetest and most creative people I've ever met. She was able to create exactly what I had envisioned for my NYE wedding. I was nearly in tears when I saw my bouquet and center... Read More pieces. Everything was stunning. She can take any budget and make it look like a million dollars. I couldn't have been more pleased with her work. I wish I could have kept the flowers for ever!! Thank you Branches & Twigs for making my wedding everything I envisioned and more!!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Carmen W

Andrea and her team created the most beautiful wedding that I have ever seen and I'm so lucky that it was mine! Everything was perfect that day but the one thing that my guests have spoken about over and over is the beautiful floral arrangements in the chapel and at my... Read More ceremony. Andrea was so amazing to work with and I cannot say enough about how sweet and special of a woman that she is. After meeting her one time, I knew that she was the right person for the job. In the last couple of weeks before the wedding I began to get nervous about the decor that I had chosen. Andrea sat down with me for a final meeting and really listened to what I wanted. I am not a designer and it's difficult for me to even describe the theme that I was going for, but she nailed it. It was impeccable. She's the best in KC....hands down and she cares about her work and genuinely cares about her customers as well.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Jessica R

Andrea at Branches and Twigs did an INCREDIBLE job on the flowers for our wedding. We planned from out of town and spoke a few times on the phone. Without ever meeting in person, she made the most beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres, and centerpieces. She was respectful of our... Read More budget and made sure to be creative in ways to cut costs (such as re-using the bridesmaids bouquets as centerpieces.) I recommend her without hesitation!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kayla I

I can't say enough positive things about Andrea and team. I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted when we first met, but she asked questions and spent the time to learn more about me and my style to provide the best floral arrangements possible. She was so easy to work with,... Read More quick to respond, and the flowers were absolutely stunning. I can't imagine my day without her and the beautiful arrangements.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie H

Andrea was so great to work with. She came up with exactly what I wanted and all of the flowers were perfect. Andrea was so helpful with the color scheme and suggestions when I needed them. I couldn't have imagined anything better!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amanda S

I had an idea of what I wanted for my wedding, but Andrea helped create a vision then brought that vision to life. I showed her a few photos of what I liked, and she went above and beyond to make it a reality. We are SO HAPPY with how our flowers looked and how everything came... Read More together. I got so many compliments about how beautiful and unique our flowers were and I continue to get compliments to this day about how beautiful our wedding was. Andrea and her team had a huge part of making our day so stunning, and I am very grateful for everything they did.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ashley M

Andrea and her team did an amazing job! Everything we talked through before hand became a perfect reality. Even my custom completely different bridal bouquet. If you're looking for someone easy to work with, that does beautiful work and won't cost an arm and a leg...Branches and... Read More Twigs is a must use!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jessica G

I could not have been happier working with Branches and Twigs. Firstly, Andrea has the true vision of an artist. She was able to take my vague descriptions and distill from them something that was truly stunning and elegant. Even the middle aged men at my wedding were commenting... Read More on how beautiful the flowers were! She was able to make the most stunning boutonnieres that even my now-husband loved. The bouquets were gorgeous, as well as all of the centerpieces. But perhaps the most impressive thing is that Andrea has an exceptional ability to look at how all of the small details need to be accounted for to create something that is truly spectacular. Everything from the folding of the napkins, making certain the linens would be the right color and texture, having springs of greenery on the plates- she covered everything! Lastly, Branches and Twigs made the whole transition process from the church to the reception seamless. There was no hassle; they quickly took everything from the church and moved it to the reception without anyone of us having to give it a second thought. Andrea really thought of everything and took care of everything, which made all of us able to simple enjoy the day! I could not give a higher recommendation. Branches and Twigs has made me wish I could have floral arrangements in my home every day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rachel J

Andrea was wonderful! At our first meeting, I only had glimpses of what I wanted, and she was able to solidify our ideas into beautiful designs. She looked through my Pinterest board with me, talked me through what flowers would work best with my aesthetic, and she was conscious... Read More of my budget. Cannot recommend her and her Branches and Twigs team highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Clare R

Andrea and her team are amazing at what they do. I was a pretty laid back bride whose answer a lot of the time was "I trust you, you decide". They did not disappoint! The planning process was easy and convenient, they were professional and experienced, and the arrangements were... Read More gorgeous! We received so many compliments on what a beautiful wedding/reception it was, many thanks to Branches and Twigs!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan B

Branches & Twigs was so wonderful to work with throughout the planning process, they truly came through with our vision on our wedding day! They were able to follow through with everything I threw their way and made the venue come alive. Andrea was so helpful and quick to... Read More respond to all of my questions. I highly recommend Branches & Twigs for any special occasions to come!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Melaina H

Andrea and her team did a fantasic job with all of our flower arrangments including our center pieces. All I did was show her a few pictures of what my husband and I were wanting and she made it come alive. She went above amd beyond with everything!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Linda B

Our wedding flowers and reception florals were absolutely perfect! From the first time I met wth Andrea to discuss our ceremony and reception needs, I felt like she understood what I wanted. The flower choices, the colors, the textures, everything worked together. I still... Read More smile when I think of our beautiful flowers.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Emily W

Loved the boutonnieres. The flowers were lovely, though not quite what I was envisioning. Maybe I should have been more specific, but I did use a picture of one of Andrea's own previous bouquets as a reference of how I wanted them to look. And the altar itself was pretty, but... Read More the way it was set up made it look crooked, and comes across in our ceremony pictures. Overall, I do think she's a solid choice, but I expected a bit more for the price tag.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Abbie S

Branches & Twigs made my wedding amazing. I was a calm and unemotional bride until they brought in my bouquet and that's when the good amazing tears started. They even went as far as to decorate the table for our morning after brunch. They ability to make my dream come true... Read More was awesome and they were a huge part of making my fairy tale wedding a success.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sarah P

Andrea was amazing to work with, she was able to make floral arrangements that matched my style perfectly and her extra touches made our reception look like a fairytale! All of the guests commented on how gorgeous the venue looked, and it was all thanks to Andrea! She was able... Read More to work in our budget and created exactly what we were looking for. I will recommend Branches and Twigs to all of my family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kate M

They were great to work with and understood exactly what I was looking for. I would use them again and again!

Andrea Deschaine

Andrea Deschaine was born and raised in Kansas City. She has always loved flowers, but didn't discover her passion and talent for design until well after college. She graduated from the University of Kansas with a degree in Journalism, moved back to KC and assisted a friend creating bouquets for a wedding and instantly fell in love! 13 years later, she has worked with over 800 brides and grooms. Andrea says she couldn't do it without her supportive husband and four inspiring daughters .