Award Winning Event Floral Design

For over 10 years, we have produced events for every bride's style. From classic and traditional to rustic, vintage or modern, our team oversees every detail of design. We will create a custom design plan, including linens, rental, lighting and maybe even a floral chandelier!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Bow2007

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jessica G

I could not have been happier working with Branches and Twigs. Firstly, Andrea has the true vision of an artist. She was able to take my vague descriptions and distill from them something that was truly stunning and elegant. Even the middle aged men at my wedding were commenting... Read More on how beautiful the flowers were! She was able to make the most stunning boutonnieres that even my now-husband loved. The bouquets were gorgeous, as well as all of the centerpieces. But perhaps the most impressive thing is that Andrea has an exceptional ability to look at how all of the small details need to be accounted for to create something that is truly spectacular. Everything from the folding of the napkins, making certain the linens would be the right color and texture, having springs of greenery on the plates- she covered everything! Lastly, Branches and Twigs made the whole transition process from the church to the reception seamless. There was no hassle; they quickly took everything from the church and moved it to the reception without anyone of us having to give it a second thought. Andrea really thought of everything and took care of everything, which made all of us able to simple enjoy the day! I could not give a higher recommendation. Branches and Twigs has made me wish I could have floral arrangements in my home every day.

Flower Power!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Melissa H

You can't go wrong with Branches $ Twigs. Andrea was so helpful for me as I did not even know where to start when it came to choosing flowers. Her design ideas are modern and classic at the same time. She really takes time to make sure your design ideas come to life. I would... Read More recommend Branches & Twigs to anyone!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Lindsay K

My husband and I got married on July 20, 2013. We had the best experience with Branches & Twigs. I live 2 hours away, but was always able to talk to Andrea for long periods of time to make sure we had everything squared away for our wedding. On wedding day, her team did a... Read More wonderful job setting up the ceremony space. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres or corsages. I couldn't believe how much they absolutely nailed what I was looking for without ever meeting with me in person or seeing our colors in person. I was beyond thrilled with everything. The customer service was perfect and the final products were the best! I would highly recommend Branches & Twigs to anyone looking for the best, most creative floral needs.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Derek M

I know this is different than all the other posts, but I really was not pleased with the services I received. I felt that the order that we thoroughly discussed was not met. To start, some of the pieces were not as big as we ordered, the corsages did not come in the right form,... Read More and the bridal bouquet was not cascading or the right colors. Also, leading up to the wedding, communication was difficult and not prompt. Unfortunately, this was not a highlight of my wedding day.

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Kristine H

I was really clueless when it came to picking flowers for my wedding! Finding Andrea was such a blessing! She was able to help me incorporate the colors in my wedding and coordinated everything. I didn't have to worry about a thing! She also had the great idea or repurposing... Read More part of the arbor arrangement onto the reception mantle and using the bridesmaid bouquets as centrepieces to save money. She took the very few ideas I had and ran with them! I really believe her floral design made my wedding so beautiful. My bouquet was absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Allie I

Andrea was the first florist I met with and I knew right away she was the one. Andrea is one of the sweetest and most creative people I've ever met. She was able to create exactly what I had envisioned for my NYE wedding. I was nearly in tears when I saw my bouquet and center... Read More pieces. Everything was stunning. She can take any budget and make it look like a million dollars. I couldn't have been more pleased with her work. I wish I could have kept the flowers for ever!! Thank you Branches & Twigs for making my wedding everything I envisioned and more!!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Carmen W

Andrea and her team created the most beautiful wedding that I have ever seen and I'm so lucky that it was mine! Everything was perfect that day but the one thing that my guests have spoken about over and over is the beautiful floral arrangements in the chapel and at my... Read More ceremony. Andrea was so amazing to work with and I cannot say enough about how sweet and special of a woman that she is. After meeting her one time, I knew that she was the right person for the job. In the last couple of weeks before the wedding I began to get nervous about the decor that I had chosen. Andrea sat down with me for a final meeting and really listened to what I wanted. I am not a designer and it's difficult for me to even describe the theme that I was going for, but she nailed it. It was impeccable. She's the best in KC....hands down and she cares about her work and genuinely cares about her customers as well.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Jessica R

Andrea at Branches and Twigs did an INCREDIBLE job on the flowers for our wedding. We planned from out of town and spoke a few times on the phone. Without ever meeting in person, she made the most beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres, and centerpieces. She was respectful of our... Read More budget and made sure to be creative in ways to cut costs (such as re-using the bridesmaids bouquets as centerpieces.) I recommend her without hesitation!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kayla I

I can't say enough positive things about Andrea and team. I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted when we first met, but she asked questions and spent the time to learn more about me and my style to provide the best floral arrangements possible. She was so easy to work with,... Read More quick to respond, and the flowers were absolutely stunning. I can't imagine my day without her and the beautiful arrangements.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie H

Andrea was so great to work with. She came up with exactly what I wanted and all of the flowers were perfect. Andrea was so helpful with the color scheme and suggestions when I needed them. I couldn't have imagined anything better!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amanda S

I had an idea of what I wanted for my wedding, but Andrea helped create a vision then brought that vision to life. I showed her a few photos of what I liked, and she went above and beyond to make it a reality. We are SO HAPPY with how our flowers looked and how everything came... Read More together. I got so many compliments about how beautiful and unique our flowers were and I continue to get compliments to this day about how beautiful our wedding was. Andrea and her team had a huge part of making our day so stunning, and I am very grateful for everything they did.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ashley M

Andrea and her team did an amazing job! Everything we talked through before hand became a perfect reality. Even my custom completely different bridal bouquet. If you're looking for someone easy to work with, that does beautiful work and won't cost an arm and a leg...Branches and... Read More Twigs is a must use!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rachel J

Andrea was wonderful! At our first meeting, I only had glimpses of what I wanted, and she was able to solidify our ideas into beautiful designs. She looked through my Pinterest board with me, talked me through what flowers would work best with my aesthetic, and she was conscious... Read More of my budget. Cannot recommend her and her Branches and Twigs team highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Clare R

Andrea and her team are amazing at what they do. I was a pretty laid back bride whose answer a lot of the time was "I trust you, you decide". They did not disappoint! The planning process was easy and convenient, they were professional and experienced, and the arrangements were... Read More gorgeous! We received so many compliments on what a beautiful wedding/reception it was, many thanks to Branches and Twigs!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan B

Branches & Twigs was so wonderful to work with throughout the planning process, they truly came through with our vision on our wedding day! They were able to follow through with everything I threw their way and made the venue come alive. Andrea was so helpful and quick to... Read More respond to all of my questions. I highly recommend Branches & Twigs for any special occasions to come!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Melaina H

Andrea and her team did a fantasic job with all of our flower arrangments including our center pieces. All I did was show her a few pictures of what my husband and I were wanting and she made it come alive. She went above amd beyond with everything!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Linda B

Our wedding flowers and reception florals were absolutely perfect! From the first time I met wth Andrea to discuss our ceremony and reception needs, I felt like she understood what I wanted. The flower choices, the colors, the textures, everything worked together. I still... Read More smile when I think of our beautiful flowers.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Emily W

Loved the boutonnieres. The flowers were lovely, though not quite what I was envisioning. Maybe I should have been more specific, but I did use a picture of one of Andrea's own previous bouquets as a reference of how I wanted them to look. And the altar itself was pretty, but... Read More the way it was set up made it look crooked, and comes across in our ceremony pictures. Overall, I do think she's a solid choice, but I expected a bit more for the price tag.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Abbie S

Branches & Twigs made my wedding amazing. I was a calm and unemotional bride until they brought in my bouquet and that's when the good amazing tears started. They even went as far as to decorate the table for our morning after brunch. They ability to make my dream come true... Read More was awesome and they were a huge part of making my fairy tale wedding a success.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sarah P

Andrea was amazing to work with, she was able to make floral arrangements that matched my style perfectly and her extra touches made our reception look like a fairytale! All of the guests commented on how gorgeous the venue looked, and it was all thanks to Andrea! She was able... Read More to work in our budget and created exactly what we were looking for. I will recommend Branches and Twigs to all of my family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kate M

They were great to work with and understood exactly what I was looking for. I would use them again and again!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Dorothy B

Branches and Twigs did an amazing job on my daughters wedding.. Andrea had so many great ideas and suggestions. I especially appreciated that she had fresh ideas. Andrea is also very easy to work with. I couldn't have been more pleased with her and her company.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Meg S

The flowers came out great! They worked with my somewhat-small flower budget to really get the most out of the table centerpieces. Couldn't have come out better :)

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Michelle M

I did not really have a clear vision for my winter wedding and upon meeting Andrea, she put me at ease and came up with beautiful arrangements to match our colors and winter theme. I only met with Andrea once about 6 months before the wedding and she still totally nailed it!... Read More Everything was so unique, pretty, and well put together. The bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were all ready for us upon arrival to our venue and properly labeled. Branches and Twigs also made some beautiful large arrangements to make an "altar" in our non-church ceremony venue. I wish I could freeze our flowers in time so I could look and smell them every day! -Michelle & Andrew 1.16.16

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Megan H

Andrea was incredible to work with! My knowledge of flowers is pretty poor and she was able to turn my vision into a reality for a very affordable price! The flowers turned out absolutely amazing! We had a memorial table in memory of both of our mother's who had passed away and... Read More had special bouquets specifically made for that table and they were absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend Branches & Twigs for an elegant, affordable experience!

Andrea Deschaine

Andrea Deschaine was born and raised in Kansas City. She has always loved flowers, but didn't discover her passion and talent for design until well after college. She graduated from the University of Kansas with a degree in Journalism, moved back to KC and assisted a friend creating bouquets for a wedding and instantly fell in love! 13 years later, she has worked with over 800 brides and grooms. Andrea says she couldn't do it without her supportive husband and four inspiring daughters .