Winner of Food Network's Cupcake Wars

Cake Life Bake Shop — formerly known as A Cupcake Wonderland — where all of our baked goods are prepared to order using fresh, wholesome ingredients! Let us obsess over your cake so you don't have to!

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

1306 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia, PA (267) 324-5579

The most delicious, artisanal bakery around

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Ali O

If you are looking for everything made from scratch, high quality ingredients, and beautiful designs, than look no further. Yes, it is not the cheapest, however compared to other bakeries that charge the same, or more, the quality and taste is soooo much better (I would... Read More know, I have done quite a few tastings for my wedding). Their creativity and "artistic" ability which they pour into the cake or cupcake design, (as I have had both) is both incredible and out of this world. All while maintaining a real, pure, pallet pleasing taste. The customer service is amazing. They are educational, up front, easy to work with, and go the extra mile. If you are looking for quality, realness, and fun people, look no further.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Angela W

Friends of ours used Cake Life for their wedding and the cupcakes were phenomenal so we decided to try them for our wedding and we are so glad we did. Not only did they make us a completely gluten free wedding cake, all of the guests came up to me telling me it was one of the... Read More best cakes they've ever had. In addition to all this, they were super accommodating of our special requests. I made sugar flowers for the cake myself and Cake Life did an amazing job styling them and arranging them on the cake. I was thrilled with the end result.

I love Lily and Nima!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 stacey w

My wife and I decided to have our wedding in northern Philadelphia… In a 150 year old factory boiler room… with a carnival theme. This is the basic information that we passed along to Lily and Nima for them to develop a strategy for cakes. We wanted to give our vendors some... Read More room to be creative but make sure that everything would also taste and look great. GRAND SLAM! When I walked into the reception area of our wedding one of the first things I came across was a table with 7 beautifully designed cakes that fit our theme so perfectly! When it came time and I actually got to try them I was delighted to find out that they tasted as good they looked! I have had several of my family members and close friends tell me that the carrot cake was the best that they have ever had in their life. Go through one of their tastings and I guarantee that you will be doing business with them. For pictures of the cakes and more check out #globedyeworkswedding on instagram.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alyssa M

I've been waiting for this cake for months after trying their cake sampling. Beyond good. We've had so many compliments about how delicious our wedding cake was. I'm am so glad that we choose them. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

Our wedding cake was absolutely perfect and delicious! We had something very specific in mind and Cake Life Bake Shop was able to create a cake even better than we had imagined. They made the decision making process very easy and accommodating and the cake tasting was especially... Read More fun!

Wedding cake & dessert table

Reviewed on 10/18/2014

Cake life was fantastic as expected! Our cake and desserts were delicious and pretty :) Highly recommend their services!

the best cake ever

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 ria m

In all the cupcakes that I have ever had cupcake wonderland was the best .the customers service was excellent . I love the experience ....

My Cupcakes

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 faith h

The presentation was beautiful and they were yummy!!

NA