Romantic and Modern Wedding Photogaphy

Cellardoor Weddings by Celestina Elvira is refined and charming, with a dash of classic romance. Through my lens I capture special moments with true emotion and translate them into art to tell their stories. These are the moments we will treasure forever. Each wedding is unique and a new chance for me to share with others my passion for soft and romantic style photography. I have the honor of shooting weddings in West Michigan, but will travel to Illinois, Ohio, New York, and California.

Artistic, Classic, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Serving All of Michigan (269) 330-7815

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Angela N

I love Celestina. She's passionate, quirky, and an absolute dream to work with. We knew the moment we saw her portfolio we wanted her to capture our special day. When our wedding day turned chaotic, she very sweetly rolled with all the punches and captured every moment... Read More beautifully. I don't feel like she's just a photographer, she's a friend who really gets to know you and wants to give you the memories. Her vision and talent is breathtaking, and every photo looks like art. You can tell she's doing what she's most passionate about in this world, it truly shows. Ten stars!!!

2016-10-12T11:32:39 Response from the vendor

Oh Angela, thank you!!! Chaotic as it was, your wedding was one of my favorites and you are wonderfully weird, adorable and sweet people!! I give you ten stars!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Patrice W

Celestina with Cellardoor was amazing! She was so easy to work with and was wonderful with responsiveness before and after the wedding. She helped us create a timeline of our wedding day and worked so hard to ensure that we had all of the shoots that we wanted. On the actually... Read More day, she did an amazing job with helping to corral all of our families for the group photos. Our wedding photos came out great and we have received nothing but compliments on them! We love them and feel that Celestina and her team did an amazing job of capturing the spirit and heart of our day. I would recommend her highly to anyone!

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

Cellardoor Photography by Celestina Elvira is phenomenal. I hired her for my June wedding, and could not be happier with the results. She provided beautiful photographs, and captured moments I didn't even know happened! She's extremely professional- and was very efficient with... Read More our time. I didn't feel like we spent our entire day trying to get pictures done- and they were all beautiful. My husband hates having his picture taken- and he was very comfortable with Celestina and commented on how easy she made the process for him. Our pictures were edited and delivered in a very timely manner as well. My family was thrilled and extremely impressed with the quality of her images!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Monika A

We picked Celestina from Cellardoor Wedding Photography after our wedding photographer did a poor job, and delivered bad quality photos. We basically had to recreate our big day. Celestina was absolutely amazing!! She made us feel very comfortable, and payed attention to every... Read More detail. She was able to capture the romantic atmosphere in beautiful light. On the top of that we were having a great time throughout the photo shoot. We are now proud to finally be able display our beautiful wedding portraits in our home. We thank Celestina for recreating our memories in her gorgeous photographs. We will cherish these images for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kim W

Cannot recommend enough! She is such a fantastic photographer and has done our photos for years! Knows how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera no matter how shy you are. Shes got the greatest personality and is super professional. I cannot wait to book her for my... Read More wedding! Worth every penny and then some!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Briggan A

Celestina is an amazing photographer, she is also very fun to shoot with she doesn't make anything awkward she makes it fun! She thinks of all possibilities while doing the photo shoot, now I know my go to girl for pictures😊😊

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kayla M

Celestina is not just an ordinary photographer, she is a true artist. Working with her is such a dream! She finds a way to make every little detail of your big day beautiful. Not only are the end products she produces GORGEOUS, they are so meaningful because you know she put all... Read More her heart and effort into making them.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Ryan H

We couldn't have asked for better photographers! Celestina was always in contact throughout the whole process and made sure we got all our shots and more! We love our photos!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Joy S

Celestina is amazing! I'm not naturally comfortable in front of the camera, but she is so friendly and laid back that she makes it easy to relax and be yourself. She is also so passionate about what she does, and you can see it as she works as well as in the finished product.... Read More She has a way of making even the simplest of surroundings seem almost magical in a photograph, and she knows how to help you look your best in every shot. I truly treasure the photographs she has taken of me and my husband.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Jason K

Maybe its a guy thing or maybe its just me but I am not all that comfortable in front of a camera. Celestina was super cool and made everyone laugh and relax. Pictures turned out great and everyone loves them. Business-side, she was totally professional before and after our... Read More wedding. Very easy to contact by email and social media, and quickly got back to us with the answers to our questions. Cannot recommend enough! She is as great a person as she is a photographer!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Abbi

The most talented photographer I have ever worked with. Celestina is super accommodating, a pleasure to work with and has an eye that surpasses most! She creates stunning, romantic, timeless photographs that will last the test of time. <3 I will recommend her over and over... Read More again and look forward to using her talents again, in the future.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Shara R

We had such an enjoyable engagement shoot experience with Cellardoor Photography by Celestina Elvira. Celestina was professional, creative, talented, and so easy to work with. My fiance and I were very nervous going in, but she was so knowledgeable in regards to poses and what... Read More types of photos we should capture. Each picture she chose for us was so beautiful and we got them back a week after our shoot. It was such a pleasant surprise! If you are looking for a photographer to capture your love story, I would highly recommend Cellardoor Photography!

Cellardoor Weddings

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Awesome time! I have never taken pictures like this before so it was definitely originally out of my comfort zone because I'm camera shy. But that all went away thanks to the awesome team. Everything was perfect - the scenes set up, makeup, hair, accesories, and attire. I'm in... Read More love with how the images came out and the romantic mood of it due to the sunset. Coming into this, I had no clue had to pose, but that was no problem because Celestina was great at directing me. Wish I could do it again, so fun! Thank you!

Amazing photographer

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

Cellardoor photography is amazing. Celestina does a great job of capturing the moments! She does a fantastic job of putting people at ease and catching them at their best. Her prices are very reasonable too! I highly recommend her!!

Celestina Elvira

In the years I’ve been involved with photography, I’ve learned to appreciate all the small things that make up the beautiful world we live in. Through my lens I capture special moments with true emotion and translate them into art to tell their stories. These are the moments we will treasure forever. I'm a mother of three sweet little boys, and I have a deep love for Chocolate and Coffee (and I mean LOVE, deep down in my soul kind of love)! When I'm not working, I spend my time rolling down grassy hills, picking apples, and reading with my family.