Cozze Cakes

While I make all different kinds of cakes, wedding cakes are my passion. I love the entire process from consultation to delivery. I've been honored to have been a part of so many beautiful weddings, and I would love the chance to help make your special day even sweeter.

$$ โ€“ Affordable

Cake Cutting + Serving, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

143 S. Main Street, Nazareth, PA (610) 746-9175
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Melissa L

The cake and cupcakes for our wedding were absolutely delicious! We were getting compliments all night long on how delicious everything was! Especially the carrot cake! Not only that but the cupcakes and cake looked as wonderful as they tasted! Amy was so wonderful to work with... Read More and even did all of the set up at the reception hall for the cupcake display and assembly of the flowers on the cake! I couldnโ€™t have asked for anything better! Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Molly M

We loved Amy's cake and cupcakes for our wedding in July! She was so responsive and easy to work with. We were so excited when we saw her creations at our reception- not only were they works of art and exactly what we had envisioned, but they were absolutely delicious! In... Read More subsequent weeks since our wedding, we have had numerous guests ask us who did our cake and cupcakes. If you are looking for someone to do your wedding cake--look no further than Amy! I would 100% use her again for any occasion, and I highly recommend her to any bride! Thanks Amy!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Alison B

Cake was perfect! We had a cut cake and cupcakes. We had made all of our own decorations and without communicating with Amy what they were for she made the most beautiful display. And let's talk about taste. OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! We actually had a few left over and had my mom... Read More freeze them and ate them last night. Still fantastic!!!! Amy was super easy to work with and picked up our style perfectly! Highly recommended. She was awesome!!!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Stephanie C

No one could stop talking about how perfect our cake was. The cake was delivered on time even in the midst of a mini snow storm! It was so beautiful and tasted amazing! We had saved our top tier for our one year anniversary but decided to just eat it right away because of how... Read More good the cake was! We highly recommend Cozze Cakes!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Alisa A

Amy was very nice and had great ideas and suggestions for us at our first visit. We knew what kind of cake we wanted but we werent sure about any additional dessert items. Amy was full of great ideas and we were very happy with our choices. Her items were delicious and we got so... Read More many compliments on the cake!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Audrey W

The cake and cupcakes for our wedding were absolutely delicious! We got so many compliments from our guests about how fabulous they tasted and how elegant they were displayed! Our experience with Amy was amazing starting from the day of our tasting all the way to the beautiful... Read More setup at our wedding. She took care of everything, and went above and beyond our expectations, she is absolutely the BEST! If you are looking for the absolute best in the business I would highly recommend Cozze Cakes!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Emily S

Amy literally exceeded our expectations on our apple basket wedding cake! We were so impressed and it tasted so delicious! I am still in awe by her talent and how much she created our vision. It was by far the best part of our night seeing our cake come to life. We got so many... Read More compliments on how amazing it was. Amy, you are so talented! We canโ€™t thank you enough! ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคต๐Ÿป

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jordyn H

Our wedding cake was exactly what we envisioned and was just perfect in every way! Amy did an amazing job and we had compliments on our cake all night! Would highly recommend to all in the Lehigh Valley!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ashley B

Amy did an AMAZING job on our cupcakes and wedding cake. We had a special request to have our cupcakes be our centerpieces by having them look like real flowers and Amy truly went above and beyond. Our guests had no idea they were actually cupcakes and couldnโ€™t get over how... Read More delicious they were when they found out they could eat them! Booking with Amy was also a very smooth process. We did a cake tasting, explained exactly what we wanted, and she worked her magic. Highly HIGHLY recommend booking Cozze Cakes for any type of event!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Joanie W

I highly, highly recommend Cozze Cakes!! Amy was so easy to work with and the cake was absolutely perfect. It was exactly we had in mind for our wedding cake and it was delicious!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Meredith D

Amy did a fabulous job. I pretty much lived off her cake for the week after my wedding! First of all, her cakes are absolutely delicious and the frosting is to die for! Amy was great from the beginning. She communicated often and made changes easily when I asked for them. She... Read More was great to work with! Everything went super smoothly on the day of the wedding and it looked beautiful! I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Colleen S

What you see is exactly what you get! And the cake was delicious. To quote one of my guests from NYC "Your wedding cake was so fabulous I had two pieces!" Amy is straightforward, her work is elegant and delicious and you can count on her to deliver exactly what you asked for.... Read More The best is the business!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Kimberly H

AMAZING! I took a cupcake decorating class at Cozze Cakes once and knew back then that this would be the bakery I order our wedding cake from. Our wedding cake looked absolutely beautiful and tasted just as good, if not better! (if that's even possible!) You know a cake is good... Read More when within the first month of marriage your husband suggests "Maybe we should thaw our top layer of cake and eat it now, and order another cake from her to eat in a year!"

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Shicara M

We had a small 2 tiered cake & did mini cupcakes for our wedding and they came out great!! Everything from taste to look was perfect! Thanks Amy & Cozze Cakes!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Nicole S

Cozze cakes did an amazing job with our cupcake tower. We had 5 different flavors of cupcakes (full size and mini) along with a small cutting cake on top. Amy was easy to contact and meet with during out whole planning process! Will definitely be contacting her in the future for... Read More other cake needs.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Emily C

Not only was our cake beautiful but our guests loved the flavors. When we first started planning we didn't even realize we could do a combination, but Amy explained everything really well and we went with a marble cake with mocha filling and a vanilla cake with lemon curd. It... Read More was great that we were able to please everyone with those choices and some guests had both! Just an overall great experience with Cozze. would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Jennette Z

Great cake! We just wanted a simple rough buttercream cake with flowers from our florist, and it came our great! It tasted wonderful too! The coconut cake was delicious. I would definitely recommend Cozze Cakes.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Christina P

Amazing to work with! Beautiful cakes!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Lauren D

We want to thank Amy and Cozze Cakes for ensuring that our wedding cake was beautiful and tasted great! We enjoyed working with Amy and loved the colorful cake she created for us. The guests loved it and it looked beautiful with our glittery cake topper and cake stand!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Jennifer N

Cozze cakes was the first bakery we tasted at and the cake tasting went so well that I was confident Amy would be able to pull off our cakes with perfection! We had trouble finding a bakery in the Lehigh Valley that would do a naked cake style. Most of the bakeries that do... Read More them are close to philly and would cost an arm and a leg not just for the cake, but for delivery. She was willing to work with my unique display style incorporating 5 cakes, all different techniques including a 2-tiered naked cake, crumb coating, drizzle topping, frosted rosettes, etc. She drew everything up for a visualization and pulled it off way better than I could have imagined! I had a few different style cake toppers that she added to the cakes along with floral accents from our florist and everything looked amazing. My guests had raved about not just the cake display, but also how good all of the different cakes were. Very high quality for a very reasonable price! Amy is a rockstar and I highly recommend her for your wedding cake!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Alaina S

We planned our wedding in less than 6 months and came to Amy after finding her through The Knot vendors. She was the only one to respond of several vendors and luckily had one spot open for our date! She was quick to respond over email and flexible to meet with us (coming from... Read More NJ) for a tasting. It was difficult to determine the flavor combos, but ultimately, we got there. We had a mix of cake, mini cupcakes, and cake truffles. She offered expert advice on count for the number of guests. Needless to say, our guests were raving about the presentation (which she curated) as well as the delicious flavors of all our choices: Lemon cake (my favorite!) Chocolate/Peanut butter mini Vanilla/Strawberry mini (guest favorite!) Red velvet mini Chocolate cake truffles (also guest favorite) Enjoy getting creative with Amy; we'd absolutely recommend her for your event.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Jen

Amy is the absolute best! She was so easy to work with & extremely professional. We were beyond happy with our cake. It was so delicious. Highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Bradley W

I only wish there were more stars to give Amy in this review!! From beginning to end, Amy was amazing to work with. From her pleasant attitude and professional demeanor, to her passion and creativity in what she does, she is one of the best in the business! She made our cake... Read More look like a chandelier!! Seriously the most amazing thing I have seen! We certainly made the right choice in choosing our baker and you will to if you go with Cozze Cakes. Thank you again, Amy, for helping to make our day that much more amazing with your talent and professionalism.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Brittany F

In our consultation with Amy, she provided a great selection of sample cake and icings as well as an enormous book of designs to look through. She helped us choose a design that fit perfectly with every other element of our wedding, and made us a beautiful cake that was... Read More DELICIOUS! We can't wait to have our anniversary cake next month (which she had boxed & labeled for us when she dropped off the cake). We met with several bakers in the Lehigh Valley before we went to Cozze Cakes, and she just blew us away. Can't recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kim G

Amy was an absolute pleasure to work with and made the process so simple. Not only was the cake so stunning at our wedding, but it tasted amazing!! Our guests raved about how great the cake was! I would highly recommend using Cozze Cakes for your next function! :)

Amy Cozze

I've owned and operated Cozze Cakes for over 6 years, and it has been nothing short of amazing. I love my job, and I love weddings! It's my primary goal to help make your special day amazing, and to make the process of choosing a wedding cake wonderful from start to finish.