Cozze Cakes

I create custom cakes for any occasion. I specialize in fondant, and love modern elegant design. Please visit my website www.cozzecakes.com to request a no-obligation quote!

Cake Cutting + Serving, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

143 S. Main Street, Nazareth, PA (610) 746-9175
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Alison B

Cake was perfect! We had a cut cake and cupcakes. We had made all of our own decorations and without communicating with Amy what they were for she made the most beautiful display. And let's talk about taste. OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! We actually had a few left over and had my mom... Read More freeze them and ate them last night. Still fantastic!!!! Amy was super easy to work with and picked up our style perfectly! Highly recommended. She was awesome!!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Jennifer N

Cozze cakes was the first bakery we tasted at and the cake tasting went so well that I was confident Amy would be able to pull off our cakes with perfection! We had trouble finding a bakery in the Lehigh Valley that would do a naked cake style. Most of the bakeries that do... Read More them are close to philly and would cost an arm and a leg not just for the cake, but for delivery. She was willing to work with my unique display style incorporating 5 cakes, all different techniques including a 2-tiered naked cake, crumb coating, drizzle topping, frosted rosettes, etc. She drew everything up for a visualization and pulled it off way better than I could have imagined! I had a few different style cake toppers that she added to the cakes along with floral accents from our florist and everything looked amazing. My guests had raved about not just the cake display, but also how good all of the different cakes were. Very high quality for a very reasonable price! Amy is a rockstar and I highly recommend her for your wedding cake!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Bradley W

I only wish there were more stars to give Amy in this review!! From beginning to end, Amy was amazing to work with. From her pleasant attitude and professional demeanor, to her passion and creativity in what she does, she is one of the best in the business! She made our cake... Read More look like a chandelier!! Seriously the most amazing thing I have seen! We certainly made the right choice in choosing our baker and you will to if you go with Cozze Cakes. Thank you again, Amy, for helping to make our day that much more amazing with your talent and professionalism.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Shicara M

We had a small 2 tiered cake & did mini cupcakes for our wedding and they came out great!! Everything from taste to look was perfect! Thanks Amy & Cozze Cakes!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Nicole S

Cozze cakes did an amazing job with our cupcake tower. We had 5 different flavors of cupcakes (full size and mini) along with a small cutting cake on top. Amy was easy to contact and meet with during out whole planning process! Will definitely be contacting her in the future for... Read More other cake needs.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Emily C

Not only was our cake beautiful but our guests loved the flavors. When we first started planning we didn't even realize we could do a combination, but Amy explained everything really well and we went with a marble cake with mocha filling and a vanilla cake with lemon curd. It... Read More was great that we were able to please everyone with those choices and some guests had both! Just an overall great experience with Cozze. would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Jennette Z

Great cake! We just wanted a simple rough buttercream cake with flowers from our florist, and it came our great! It tasted wonderful too! The coconut cake was delicious. I would definitely recommend Cozze Cakes.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Christina P

Amazing to work with! Beautiful cakes!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Lauren D

We want to thank Amy and Cozze Cakes for ensuring that our wedding cake was beautiful and tasted great! We enjoyed working with Amy and loved the colorful cake she created for us. The guests loved it and it looked beautiful with our glittery cake topper and cake stand!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Alaina S

We planned our wedding in less than 6 months and came to Amy after finding her through The Knot vendors. She was the only one to respond of several vendors and luckily had one spot open for our date! She was quick to respond over email and flexible to meet with us (coming from... Read More NJ) for a tasting. It was difficult to determine the flavor combos, but ultimately, we got there. We had a mix of cake, mini cupcakes, and cake truffles. She offered expert advice on count for the number of guests. Needless to say, our guests were raving about the presentation (which she curated) as well as the delicious flavors of all our choices: Lemon cake (my favorite!) Chocolate/Peanut butter mini Vanilla/Strawberry mini (guest favorite!) Red velvet mini Chocolate cake truffles (also guest favorite) Enjoy getting creative with Amy; we'd absolutely recommend her for your event.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Jen

Amy is the absolute best! She was so easy to work with & extremely professional. We were beyond happy with our cake. It was so delicious. Highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Brittany F

In our consultation with Amy, she provided a great selection of sample cake and icings as well as an enormous book of designs to look through. She helped us choose a design that fit perfectly with every other element of our wedding, and made us a beautiful cake that was... Read More DELICIOUS! We can't wait to have our anniversary cake next month (which she had boxed & labeled for us when she dropped off the cake). We met with several bakers in the Lehigh Valley before we went to Cozze Cakes, and she just blew us away. Can't recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kim G

Amy was an absolute pleasure to work with and made the process so simple. Not only was the cake so stunning at our wedding, but it tasted amazing!! Our guests raved about how great the cake was! I would highly recommend using Cozze Cakes for your next function! :)

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Ashley L

Cozze Cakes was wonderful! They were very reasonably priced and the cakes were delicious and beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Mandee M

Amy was great and very easy to work with. Our cake was exactly as expected and since our wedding in November our cake has been featured in a number of blogs and repinned thousands of times. I highly recommend Cozze Cakes. P.S.- the cake not only looked amazing but tasted even... Read More better! we can wait to eat more of it in a couple months!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Christine M

We searched high and low for someone who really understood what we were hoping for in a wedding cake design (rustic yet classic), and we were starting to lose hope after searching the whole Lehigh Valley. It turns out that the most talented, professional and tasteful wedding... Read More cake designer was just down the street in downtown Nazareth! Amy was so kind and professional. She immediately got what we wanted and constructed a cake that was both delicious and beautiful. She was also extremely reasonably priced and had so many options. I really cannot recommend her highly enough. If you choose anyone else in the Lehigh Valley, you're missing out!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Christine H

Amy was so easy to work with and the cake was delicious! We had so many compliments from all of our guests on how great the cake was. Her pricing was very reasonable and she had so many options to choose from!

SO DELICIOUS

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Katie S

We used Amy at Cozze to make our wedding cake and all I have to say is "WOW!" When I thought of wedding cakes I didn't really think of them as something tasty, I just thought it was something beautiful decorated in fondant but not edible. Amy proved me wrong, in the best way.... Read More The cake was delicious. I can't tell you how many guests went out of their way to comment on how good it was. When we got the leftover cake the next day, it was only the middle of the base of a 5 tier cake left, and it was moist and delicious!! How can the base be so moist and delicious!?! We have the anniversary tier in our freezer but who knows if that will make it to our 1-year. My husband is ready to eat it now!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Elle P

Amy did an amazing job making 5 cakes for my wedding. Each was a different flavor. They looked gorgeous and tasted great! She is very pleasant and easy to work with. She got back to me in a very timely manner any time I had a question. She took my vision for my cakes and... Read More executed it to beyond my expectations. My guests were very impressed. Amy creates cakes that are works of art and taste amazing too!

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Amanda S

After sampling flavors and talking with Amy about what we had in mind for a design, we were very excited to work with Cozze Cakes and "talked up" the cake leading up to the wedding. However, the day of, we were quite underwhelmed. We were supposed to have rented the cake stand... Read More with our cake to help give it height; however, the cake was not presented on the stand we had requested. Instead, it was presented on a mirror plate, adding no additional height. We had also asked for gum paste flowers on the top of our cake, b/c we were not going to have a cake topper. There were no flowers on top of the cake and so it looked very bare. Finally, the additional sheet cake was frozen and the servers at the reception site complained they had to "saw" through it to cut it. Overall, we were disappointed in our services through Cozze Cakes and would not recommend it.

2016-01-04T11:43:35 Response from the vendor

Hi Amanda, I'm sorry to admit that I'm so confused by this review. I never received a request or a deposit for a cake stand rental. It also was not presented on a mirrored plate, unless the venue added one after I left. As far... Read Less Read More

Delicious and Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Caitlin F

Amy did a fantastic job with our wedding cake. Everyone has said how beautiful and delicious it was. Even people who don't normally eat cake loved it! Amy was also great to work with. We had a wonderful tasting with her back in April and selected the cake then. With all of the... Read More details leading up to the wedding I never got back in touch with her but the cake showed up right on schedule and looked beautiful. I will be using Amy and Cozze Cakes for any events in the future!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Angela S

We were very impressed with the amazing spread of cupcakes and a small two-tier cake that Cozze Cakes created for our wedding. There are so many delicious cupcake flavors, which made it very hard to choose. The only thing we wish we would have done different was to order more... Read More cupcakes! They were such a hit that we almost missed out on eating some at our own wedding. From the minute we met Amy at our consultation & tasting, we knew she would be easy to work with. We had a few ideas, but she knew how to take those and make them shine. We provided some old wooden crates and some fresh flowers for the cake – and Amy did the rest to create a stunning display. We would easily recommend Cozze Cakes to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Melanie L

Amy did our wedding cake for our 10/25/15 wedding at The WoodStone Country Club & Lodge. The cake was absolutely stunning and tasted REALLY good. Our flavors were strawberry filling and red velvet. The reason we're not giving her 5 stars is because she forgot our cake balls that... Read More would have been displayed next to our cake as another option for guests. We didn't notice until later in the night because we were having such a fun time but it would have been a nice touch. She was very responsive when we reached out to her about this oversight and we are getting a refund for the forgotten cake balls but it's a once in a lifetime event and we were looking forward to them.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Paula G

Amy has done custom cakes for me and my family for over 2 years now. I can not express how beautiful the cakes come out and how delicious they are! I am a professional photographer and many many of my brides have used Amy to make their wedding cake. I'm also super excited when... Read More that's the case because I get to taste it at the wedding! Amy pays attention to detail and creates exactly what you're looking for. She made my sons custom communion cake, my birthday cake, and a few additional cakes for special events for my family. I wouldn't go to anyone else!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 courtney h

Cozze cakes was absolutely amazing! Amy was such a pleasure to work with and extremely talented. Her shop is adorable and our tasting offered so many flavors, fillings, and icings; it was an easy choice! We even ordered a birthday cake the day we gave our deposit! Amy was able... Read More to decorate the two tiered cake exactly how I envisioned it and made the cutest cupcakes for our guests. Everyone enjoyed the opportunity to try different flavors. We will definitely use Cozze Cakes for our future sweet tooth needs!

Amy Cozze

I've owned and operated Cozze Cakes for 6 years, and it has been nothing short of amazing. I love my job, and I love weddings! It's my primary goal to help make your special day amazing, and to make the process of choosing a wedding cake wonderful from start to finish.