At Destify We Simplify Destination Weddings

Destify is a next generation destination wedding company. By providing a high quality service that doesn’t cost you a dime, we take care of all the logistics so you can focus on your dream wedding. We don’t believe in overwhelming you with content. We believe in efficiency and simplicity so you can unify on the beach!

Honeymoon, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

55 W Wacker, Chicago, IL (800) 792-6898
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Shari B

This is a delayed but not forgotten review. My husband and I got married in Playa del Carmen this past June 2017. Michelle Gipsh was our travel agent and from the beginning I was impressed! Planning a wedding in another country can be nerve wrecking. There are so many unknown... Read More factors. Michelle helped a great deal with those anxieties first, by being incredible responsive. I never had to wait more than a few hours to get a response from her. To the type A bride this is a God send! She was very helpful with helping us pick our resort based on what we were looking for and assisted our 24 guest with there booking and if needed, flight needs. All travel went smoothly and we all enjoyed the resort and our room accommodations! This is the moment I knew Michelle Gipsh was a BOSS. I was very unimpressed with the lack of communication I was getting from my original resort choice and to make matters worse, they canceled my wedding booking even after we made a deposit, without telling me. (Insert panic and fury). Michelle was the one to notify me by phone and quickly made suggestions of other resorts. I ended up choosing Gran Porto after Michelle's recommendation and though it wasn't my first choice, I could not image a wedding and stay better suited for us all! Because of Michelle, we were able to spend less time stressing over travel and more time planning our time together and the wedding to the man of my dreams. She's efficient, knowledgeable and understanding. I highly recommend Michelle Gipsh for all your travel needs.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 BC C

I used Destify travel agency for my travel arrangements. Candyce Roa was amazing. She was very knowledgeable and recommended Sandos Playacar for my destination wedding. Candyce replied to our questions and concerns promptly. I highly recommend Candyce. All my wedding guest were... Read More happy with her service and with Sandos Playacar.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Nicole M

I was a guest at a destination wedding and the overall travel booking process was seamless and extremely professional thanks to Destify. The hotel selected was also very nice and the staff was incredible. I was also incredibly impressed with the hotel's decor for the wedding... Read More because it was very classy and truly reflected my friend's style... and I'm a tough critic! If you're planning a destination wedding, I highly recommend Destify and their services.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Erin B

Suzy was SO WONDERFUL to work with!!! I had 52 guest at my destination wedding in Playa del Carmen and she made sure everyone from all over the US had every thing they needed for their travel. Not one person had an issue with their travel plans and she made the booking process... Read More so smooth for them. She is prompt and so sweet to speak with. I am currently booking my honeymoon with her for January to go back to Mexico and couldn’t be happier with her services! Thank you Suzy!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 JJ B

We got married last weekend in Cabo San Lucas and it was a pleasure working with Destify. Our travel agent, Jasmine, was very helpful in getting me info to decide on which resort to use for our big day. They also made it very easy for our guest to book and answered all questions... Read More everyone had (and they had a lot). Great open and quick communication, we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Tracy M

It was my first trip to an island (Jamaica). My experience was great especially the planning phase. Jasmine made everything very easy and she was very timely with responding to any questions I had. I would definitely recommend upgrading your room to an ocean view because it was... Read More beautiful. Watching the sunrise was breathtaking.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017

My husband and I got married at in Punta Cana at Excellence El Carmen on September 16, 2017 with the help of Jordan Feld and Destify travel services. At the very early stages of researching a destination wedding I scoured the web looking for more information. To my delight... Read More Jordan reached out to me with friendliness and professionalism. With the help of her incredible insight and first hand experience we choose a location and resort that fit our every need. Through out the entire process she made her self available to me and our guests as a constant contact for anything and everything and always responded in a timely and efficient manor. Even during and after travel she has remained a valuable resource that I am so greatful to have found! Thank you for everything Jordan, you helped make our dreams come true. I definitely recommend using Destify for your travel services and we will absolutely be coming to Jordan again for our next vacation!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Kelley S

Briana did an amazing job helping me plan my destination wedding. She helped me pick the destination and resort based on my expectations. We have been to Punta Cana several times and by far she helped pick out the best resort yet. She created a wedding website for my guests... Read More to access to help with booking. She was there to answer all of my questions and worked with all of my wedding guests. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Desiree M

My husband and I just had a destination wedding at the RIU Ocho Rios, Jamaica all-inclusive resort and everything was amazing. Our wedding planner was very helpful and ultimately made everything stress-free upon our arrival. We had the pleasure of working with Brandon Smith, our... Read More travel agent of Travel Zap and he really made everything easy to arrange. He made sure our accommodations were met as well as for our 30+ wedding guests. I would highly recommend Travel Zap and especially Brandon Smith when booking your future group or personal trip. One Love!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Y M

I was a little skeptical about using a travel agent especially since they were from another state. Jordan, my agent quickly changed my thoughts and made everything so easy. We were planning a destination wedding in Punta Cana. We had a problem 6 days before my wedding. My sister... Read More procrastinated and was unable to get a room at our resort. They said they were sold out. I reached out to Jordan and within a matter of 5 minutes she had located a room at the same resort we all were staying at.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Chelsea N

I had some trouble with the airline/booking. There was some issue with obtaining a boarding pass for my infant son that was included in our itinerary. We ended up missing our flight, and lost a day in Punta Cana. I was livid to say the least. I called Brandon Smith... Read More immediately. He returned my phone call right away. He investigated, and followed up with me. He made me his priority that day. I appreciated that. The issue has not been resolved, and I have not been compensated for that day yet. I'm sure Brandon will do everything he can to make sure that I am compensated in some way. The experience was beautiful. The customer service was amazing!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Tyana N

Megan Fisher was awesome travel agent she made my beautiful day an awesome experience everything was perfect. Wedding in Ocho Rios was beautiful stress free all we had to do was show up. She was very prompt with her response to any questions or concerns .Friends and family loved... Read More her work.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Michele L

We were very satisfied with work of Meghan Fishcher! She did an excellent job assisting myself and all of my guests in booking rooms and flights for our destination wedding. Her assistance saved me the headache of answering the many questions our guests had. Meghan always... Read More answered my calls and emails promptly and was very helpful throughout the whole process! I would absolutely recommend the services of Meghan to anyone having a destination wedding!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Toni F

Natalie and her team made this process incredibly simple and fun. I was nervous about booking a destination, but once Natalie and I got in contact, things just seemed to flow. I would recommend them to anyone who needs help booking any destination wedding. I absolutely love... Read More them!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Carolyn B

The service was good Andrea Stricker was very patient and help our Vow renewal be successful and a moment to remember!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Jen B

Andrea Stricker saved the day! After becoming engaged in Dec. 2016 I went online, clicked on a popular destination wedding website (destinationweddings.com) and began planning. One month into the process and everything was going wrong,,,terrible communication with the... Read More coordinator I was given, hours of research finding the perfect place just to find out it wasnt even available (when I specifically was told I would only be shown properties that were available the weekend I requested). Frustrated and sad I decided to go back to the drawing board and find another planning company. I found Andrea and she saved the day!! From day one she was very professional, extremely prompt replying to my messages and found me the hotel I wanted (the original planning company said wasnt available)! The prices for the hotel were cheaper than you could find anywhere online and the payment process was super simple. The fact you do not have to pay upfront for an entire block of rooms for your guests is also nice. Andrea provided me with a timeline of when/what to do for the wedding planning. I experienced a small problem at check in and immediately Andrea called the hotel and fixed it. ALL of our guests commented on how great Andrea was to work with in securing their travel arrangements. I highly recommend working with Andrea. My husband and I will definitely use Andrea for all of our vacations we take in the future.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Taylor M

Our honeymoon was amazing and Brandon Smith was so helpful in helping us plan it! Brandon is well traveled himself, so he actually suggested a resort that he had personally been to and he did not disappoint! We had an amazing 10 days in Playa del Carmen, and from the time we... Read More landed to the time we got home, it was turn-key. Thank you for your guidance, Brandon!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Angela W

Our BIG day turned out to be the most perfect day we could have asked for. I found this site just by chance online. Ann Williams , my agent, was very prompt in contacting me. She continued to put up with me as I changed my destination of the wedding several times. We chose... Read More Jamaica ~ Sandals South Coast~ awesome resort. The day came and we had rain!! As disappointed as I was the coordinator arranged the ceremony inside and all 30+ guest moved within 15 min and all pulled off without a bump!!! When leaving we had problems w a guest air flight chk in- emailed Ann ~~ once again -- VERY PROMPT, positive and all worked out!!! Ann Williams was FABULOUS!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Candace B

Jasmine was absolutely fantastic with helping us plan our wedding. She was able to beat all of the competitors pricing as well as get our family members from different states flights and travel arrangements coordinated appropriately. She was always available to answer questions.... Read More I would absolutely recommend Jasmine Solis and her team at Destify. We can't wait to plan our next adventure with them!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Alexander D

Brandon Smith was a great asset for my wife and I. We had a trip to Cancun set up for 40 of our closest friends. It was originally set for closer to 75, and Brandon was extremely flexible in crafting a package that fit the needs of us and our party. The service we got before... Read More the trip, during, and after was phenomenal, and Brandon was able to streamline the reservations, payments, and any potential issues so it wouldn't be a load on us. It was a great experience, and I highly recommend Brandon/TravelZap/Destify.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Ricky L

I feel like I get married every year! I haven't had the privilege to plan a destination wedding yet, however I do work with Megan Collins each year in planning my annual Labor Day Takeover. Hands down, Megan and the team has made this the easiest thing in the world, from... Read More coordinating plans for over 100 adults coming from all over the U.S. , planning daily activities at the resort to arranging transportation to and from the airport for our group. Mean has made this a smooth process and I couldn't imagine working with anyone else on this project.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017

If you want professionalism and a guy that handles EVERYTHING let me suggest Steve Tallitsch of Travel Zap Inc. He handled our Cabo San Lucas wedding at the Riu Palace and did an outstanding job. I highly recommend Steve and his company !!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Senada A

This was the first time we used any sort of travel service while planning a trip. It was important for us to make sure that all of our guests for our wedding would have one person to work with. Brandon Smith was great. He worked with me even when I wouldn't have the time to... Read More reply in the most timely manner. He provided good information, kept track of all my guests, and in general made the whole process a lot easier. I would highly recommend him for any sort of group travel assistance.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017

I had a destination in Cancun on 6/3/17. Meghan did a great job organizing and getting everyone down there. She was very helpful and answered any phone calls and emails promptly. She gave nice little updates as it got closer and tips regarding what to except once we arrived in... Read More Cancun airport. I can't thank Meghan enough for taking some of the stress away while planning this wedding.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Stephanie P

Booking through Destify was so easy! Daniel was very helpful in finding me an affordable flight on specific days for me best friend's destination wedding in Cancun. If you want a stress-free destination wedding then I recommend using Destify to help with your travel needs.