At Destify We Simplify Destination Weddings

Destify is a next generation destination wedding company. By providing a high quality service that doesn’t cost you a dime, we take care of all the logistics so you can focus on your dream wedding. We don’t believe in overwhelming you with content. We believe in efficiency and simplicity so you can unify on the beach!

Honeymoon, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

29 E Madison , Chicago, IL (800) 792-6898
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/14/2018

I am speaking right now just for the Customer Service portion as we are 26 days away from our group trip. Katie Wilkening has been AWESOME. Upon our first conversation she was knowledgeable about the properties as well as fun and professional! She called at my convenience... Read More when our group was together, got on speaker phone and started working - organizing all of our travel arrangements! Anytime I have had a question she has been so quick to reply She gave me the feeling our trip was her most important one! I would highly suggest Katie!! (can't wait)

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Emily A

I worked with Daniel for my wedding in December, I am not honestly sure how we found each other but he was nothing short of amazing. I meet with multiple travel agents who laughed when I said what price range I wanted to keep it at. Daniel found multiple places and acted like it... Read More was no big deal, the place he sent us to was amazing and super nice. He answered all my questions and calls along with my 50 other guest.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Y M

I was a little skeptical about using a travel agent especially since they were from another state. Jordan, my agent quickly changed my thoughts and made everything so easy. We were planning a destination wedding in Punta Cana. We had a problem 6 days before my wedding. My sister... Read More procrastinated and was unable to get a room at our resort. They said they were sold out. I reached out to Jordan and within a matter of 5 minutes she had located a room at the same resort we all were staying at.

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Jasmine B

Andrea was Excellent! I tried to find a venue for two weeks on my own for our destination wedding in Mexico. Responding to all of the resorts was overwhelming. I found Andrea and Destify on pintrest. I emailed her and she immediately responded. She called us the next day to... Read More talk about what we were looking for. She narrowed it down to 5 resorts within the week. She was very good at communicating. Once we narrowed it down she took care of all of the booking for our guest. The guest loved working with her because she responded so quickly. She also helped us communicate and follow up with our on site wedding coordinator. She took care of transportation for all of us. She even helped us book an excursion for our wedding party and helped us get our refund when they canceled the excursion on us. Andrea was so personal and I couldn't have done it without her. Thank you so much for making our dream wedding a reality! - Jasmine and Brad

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 susan g

I worked with Maddy on planning a group trip to Jamaica. She was absolutely outstanding. Took care of every detail to insure that everything went seamlessly. From booking transportation to making sure all our room requests were met, we could not have been happier. Cannot... Read More recommend Maddy and Destify highly enough!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Hannah D

Wedding planning can be daunting, especially when you are expected to be a coordinator for your closest friends and family. The amount of questions that myself, husband-to-be, family and friends threw at Brandi was astonishing. Brandi answered her phone no matter what day or... Read More time anyone called. She allowed me to focus on planning the finer (more fun hehe) details of our wedding while she took control of coordinating 100% of the travel, including airport to hotel transfers. *Note: we ended up having 80 guests.* On the day we arrived, there was some confusion at the front desk and my husband-to-be and I looked at each other and said "Let's call Brandi". One ring and and Brandi answers, we handed the phone over to the Front Desk and two seconds later, we were on our way. 5 stars will never be enough!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Rose B

I can't express how grateful I am to Ann, SHE IS AMAZING!!! I worked with her to plan my destination wedding in Mexico, any questions, concerns anything I needed she was there to help. She made everything so easy for me, its stressful enough to plan a wedding but Ann made it so... Read More all I'd have to do was show up! Ann listened to my wants and made sure it was done. I c an tell you this if you are planning a wedding you want Ann on your team, she will treat it like her own wedding and make sure your day is perfect and unforgettable, Thank you Ann for all you did for us and our family we are so appreciative, a god sent in my eyes!! Forever Grateful

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Brittany D

We just got married in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and my husband wanted to find a travel agency to help us and our guests book/plan our trip. We used Amanda W. and she was great in accommodating us! Our hotel and transportation were booked and everything ended up great. It's not... Read More easy accommodating others especially with travel and we are thankful to of used her! At the end of the day, let someone who knows what they're doing help you. I highly recommend for destination weddings :)

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Ryan H

Working with Destify and Daniel was wonderful. I had never wanted to attend a destination wedding and, if I did, planning the logistics of it was also not high on my To Do list. But, Daniel put together a great package, was easy to work with, and very responsible. When I... Read More arrived, the resort threw me a bit of a curve ball with my reservation and I didn't know how to resolve it. I reached out to Daniel, he immediately responded, and fixed the issue. I am certain I couldn't have resolved it without him. 10/10 would recommend.

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Maegan S

My husband and I got married in Cabo in July. Briana was our agent and was so much help! She made planning a destination wedding a breeze and worked directly with the resort on any concerns/questions we had. I highly recommend Destify and Briana!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018

I found Destify as a newly engaged bride who really had no idea what I was doing. Our agent, Daniel was a lifesaver. He was available to answer any questions that I or any of my 60 guests had. He was professional, knowledgable and easy to communicate with. Our trip was... Read More planned seamlessly and stress free! I can't recommend this company enough!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Kate D

Love Destify . . . They are making the process so easy for us - and I need that. Steffani is amazing - she has gone above and beyond for us. She also has a strong travel background, as I learned, she previously worked with United Airlines and has been all over the world - she... Read More knows her stuff and has taken great care of myself, my fiancé, and most importantly, all of our guests. If you can request Steffani (if at all possible) - do it!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Erin B

Suzy was SO WONDERFUL to work with!!! I had 52 guest at my destination wedding in Playa del Carmen and she made sure everyone from all over the US had every thing they needed for their travel. Not one person had an issue with their travel plans and she made the booking process... Read More so smooth for them. She is prompt and so sweet to speak with. I am currently booking my honeymoon with her for January to go back to Mexico and couldn’t be happier with her services! Thank you Suzy!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 JJ B

We got married last weekend in Cabo San Lucas and it was a pleasure working with Destify. Our travel agent, Jasmine, was very helpful in getting me info to decide on which resort to use for our big day. They also made it very easy for our guest to book and answered all questions... Read More everyone had (and they had a lot). Great open and quick communication, we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Tracy M

It was my first trip to an island (Jamaica). My experience was great especially the planning phase. Jasmine made everything very easy and she was very timely with responding to any questions I had. I would definitely recommend upgrading your room to an ocean view because it was... Read More beautiful. Watching the sunrise was breathtaking.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017

My husband and I got married at in Punta Cana at Excellence El Carmen on September 16, 2017 with the help of Jordan Feld and Destify travel services. At the very early stages of researching a destination wedding I scoured the web looking for more information. To my delight... Read More Jordan reached out to me with friendliness and professionalism. With the help of her incredible insight and first hand experience we choose a location and resort that fit our every need. Through out the entire process she made her self available to me and our guests as a constant contact for anything and everything and always responded in a timely and efficient manor. Even during and after travel she has remained a valuable resource that I am so greatful to have found! Thank you for everything Jordan, you helped make our dreams come true. I definitely recommend using Destify for your travel services and we will absolutely be coming to Jordan again for our next vacation!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Shari B

This is a delayed but not forgotten review. My husband and I got married in Playa del Carmen this past June 2017. Michelle Gipsh was our travel agent and from the beginning I was impressed! Planning a wedding in another country can be nerve wrecking. There are so many unknown... Read More factors. Michelle helped a great deal with those anxieties first, by being incredible responsive. I never had to wait more than a few hours to get a response from her. To the type A bride this is a God send! She was very helpful with helping us pick our resort based on what we were looking for and assisted our 24 guest with there booking and if needed, flight needs. All travel went smoothly and we all enjoyed the resort and our room accommodations! This is the moment I knew Michelle Gipsh was a BOSS. I was very unimpressed with the lack of communication I was getting from my original resort choice and to make matters worse, they canceled my wedding booking even after we made a deposit, without telling me. (Insert panic and fury). Michelle was the one to notify me by phone and quickly made suggestions of other resorts. I ended up choosing Gran Porto after Michelle's recommendation and though it wasn't my first choice, I could not image a wedding and stay better suited for us all! Because of Michelle, we were able to spend less time stressing over travel and more time planning our time together and the wedding to the man of my dreams. She's efficient, knowledgeable and understanding. I highly recommend Michelle Gipsh for all your travel needs.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Kelley S

Briana did an amazing job helping me plan my destination wedding. She helped me pick the destination and resort based on my expectations. We have been to Punta Cana several times and by far she helped pick out the best resort yet. She created a wedding website for my guests... Read More to access to help with booking. She was there to answer all of my questions and worked with all of my wedding guests. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Desiree M

My husband and I just had a destination wedding at the RIU Ocho Rios, Jamaica all-inclusive resort and everything was amazing. Our wedding planner was very helpful and ultimately made everything stress-free upon our arrival. We had the pleasure of working with Brandon Smith, our... Read More travel agent of Travel Zap and he really made everything easy to arrange. He made sure our accommodations were met as well as for our 30+ wedding guests. I would highly recommend Travel Zap and especially Brandon Smith when booking your future group or personal trip. One Love!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Chelsea N

I had some trouble with the airline/booking. There was some issue with obtaining a boarding pass for my infant son that was included in our itinerary. We ended up missing our flight, and lost a day in Punta Cana. I was livid to say the least. I called Brandon Smith... Read More immediately. He returned my phone call right away. He investigated, and followed up with me. He made me his priority that day. I appreciated that. The issue has not been resolved, and I have not been compensated for that day yet. I'm sure Brandon will do everything he can to make sure that I am compensated in some way. The experience was beautiful. The customer service was amazing!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Tyana N

Megan Fisher was awesome travel agent she made my beautiful day an awesome experience everything was perfect. Wedding in Ocho Rios was beautiful stress free all we had to do was show up. She was very prompt with her response to any questions or concerns .Friends and family loved... Read More her work.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 BC C

I used Destify travel agency for my travel arrangements. Candyce Roa was amazing. She was very knowledgeable and recommended Sandos Playacar for my destination wedding. Candyce replied to our questions and concerns promptly. I highly recommend Candyce. All my wedding guest were... Read More happy with her service and with Sandos Playacar.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Michele L

We were very satisfied with work of Meghan Fishcher! She did an excellent job assisting myself and all of my guests in booking rooms and flights for our destination wedding. Her assistance saved me the headache of answering the many questions our guests had. Meghan always... Read More answered my calls and emails promptly and was very helpful throughout the whole process! I would absolutely recommend the services of Meghan to anyone having a destination wedding!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Toni F

Natalie and her team made this process incredibly simple and fun. I was nervous about booking a destination, but once Natalie and I got in contact, things just seemed to flow. I would recommend them to anyone who needs help booking any destination wedding. I absolutely love... Read More them!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Carolyn B

The service was good Andrea Stricker was very patient and help our Vow renewal be successful and a moment to remember!!!