Felix Art Studio-Painting your Wedding Dress on Canvas

Available to travel worldwide.

Your own unique wedding dress, painted on canvas!

Yes.... she has painted the wedding dress of Congressman Joe Kennedy III and his wife Laura Birchfield Kennedy!! Having your unique wedding dress painted by Anita, will be one of your most memorable moments on your wedding day and one of your most valuable treasures to keep forever. Anita will do live painting on your wedding day or if you prefer your painting to showcase on the day of the wedding as part of your decor, it can be created in advance. If your event has passed, a painting can still be created from a photograph. Your completed painting will be signed, sealed with a wax seal (for authenticity) and any script or message can be added to the back of the painting. It will be painted on a 1.5" thick canvas, ready to hang. Congratulations, may you live Happily Ever After!!

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Available to travel worldwide. (214) 449-8912
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 PAMELA B

I'm still in awe of the beautiful paintings of my wedding dress and my wedding shoes my sister Brenda surprised me with on my wedding night! I have always admired Anita's paintings of ballerina tutus, and angels, but to have two paintings by her to remember my wedding dress and... Read More one of the most special days of my life is such a blessing. I love Anita's use of soft colors, and feminine style. The paintings look lovely in my home, and they are cherished by me and my new husband!! Love, love, love!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Babsie P

Anita is an amazing artist and will make any bride proud of the dress she got married in. A painting by Anita, is unique and an investment and a wonderful piece of decor at the right spot. Well done !

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Sally J

Anita is an amazing artist and every piece she creates is done uniquely with her entire body and soul! What a treasure it would be to have your beautiful wedding gown recreated for eternity by this incredible artist!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Kelli E

Everything Anita creates is heart felt and moving. Her work represents beauty and truth and anyone who invests in her work is making an excellent choice and investment!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Travis S

A truly amazing talent and a blast to work with!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Marinus F

Anita is an exceptionally talented and passionate artist. Her work beams with emotion and intrigue. It's hard to look away from anything she creates because there is so much heart and soul in her work. Another aspect to admire is that one can look at the same piece 100 times and... Read More always see something new or different. She is exceptionally dynamic and will work with you to co-create your vision, aligned with her exceptional artistry.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Brooke T

Anita is absolutely amazing and so talented. She painted my wedding dress and also surprised me with a second painting of the boots I wore. Even better was getting to hug her when she delivered them to me. I am so thankful Julie introduced me to you and honored to have your... Read More beautiful artwork displayed in my home.

Anita Felix

Creating has been part of Anita's life since she can remember. "I paint that which moves me" Wedding dresses, Ballet tutus, French dresses, Angels and Nature. Anita creates original paintings for the Home Décor industry, designers, and private customers. Her family provides balance in her life and they keep her humble. "I am drawn to the French décor and lifestyle and the muted romantic colors inspire me to create artwork with similar colors and tones.