Honeyfund - Honeymoon & Cash Registry

Nationwide Service, CA

Honeymoon, Online, Registry

Visit Our Website, Nationwide Service, CA (707) 340-3863

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Shalonda W

We loved using honeyfund. It was a great way for our family and friends to give gifts and super easy to use!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Shari W

This was the simplest way for people to choose gifts and send money without having to wrap and carry with them to our destination wedding. What a wonderful idea!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Brandi M

The app is easy to use and it was fun to create our own honeymoon page.

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Shanique E

I used Honeyfund because my maid of honor set the account up. The only issue is that a fee was taken out.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Teah R

We loved using Honey Fund as a way for friends and family to give a monetary gift easily. It's great to provide option for them to contribute to excursions and things while at our destination wedding and honeymoon. The only down side was having part of the funds taken as a fee.... Read More My maid of honor started the account for us because she knew of it, but if I knew that was the case I probably would have not done the Honeyfund account. I understand they need to pay for the website/app somehow, but I just wouldn't have signed up if I knew that. Other than that, we loved having the account and it was very easy to use.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Faye H

We loved Honeyfund because it was so fun to use and very convenient. The fees are a little high so it will probably be best if your guest just give you cash. It was our 1st time using it and we thought it to be user friendly overall.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Shelly C

I really wanted to find a polite way to ask for cash at our wedding instead of physical gifts. I discovered the cash registry, and Honeyfund was at the top of all the lists that I researched. It turned out great! It was easy to use, and I could tell that the guests had fun with... Read More it because they would leave little notes specific to the "gift" they purchased. Making it feel like the guests were paying for a specific item (ours was a new house, so landscaping, furniture, etc.) was a neat little twist. All in all I could not be more happy!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Jennifer K

Great way to set up gifts for the wedding. They take a small fee for online gifts but that's to be expected. Easy access with the app and easy to keep track of who sent what.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kyle H

We had a great experience using Honeyfund to set up our online wedding registry and would definitely recommend them. Honeyfund has numerous types of registries that you can set up and customize to your needs. We did not have a traditional registry that included household items,... Read More as we are in our thirties and already own those items. We were able to set up a home-saving type of registry where our guests could donate to our home downpayment fund, furniture fund, garage organization fund, or landscaping fund. This worked out great since our guests could choose what category and amount they wanted to donate. We found Honeyfund to be the most flexible with customization that fit our needs and most affordable since they don’t charge an overhead fee to set up the website/account, there is only the standard credit card fee from PayPal. Honeyfund was a great choice for us for an online wedding registry and we absolutely recommend using them!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Kelly J

I was a little hesitant to use this app at first, but it ended up being the easiest part of our wedding! We linked our honeyfund account to our wedding website and it was very easy for our guests to give us a gift towards a specific activity. We even customized the options that... Read More people could give their gifts toward. The money goes directly into your bank account once you've set it up. Very user friendly!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Candice W

Definitely make it easy to use, but I didn't appreciate all of the emails asking to add other registries Honeyfund found online to our Honeyfund account - so persistent!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Sarah P

We were struggling at first to figure out our registry as we knew what we really needed was some extra money to help with the honeymoon. We already have a house filled with everything we need, and didn't really need to add anything else to it. After some research and chatting... Read More the idea over with some friends and family we decided, Hunyfund was the greatest idea and worked perfect for us! We originally thought through the traditional registry out the window would upset our guest but they loved the hunyfund idea just as much as we did!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Cindy C

Honeyfund was wonderful to use for our wedding registry! It was so simple to use and I love that we could customize it to our trip to Hawaii. It made it fun for our guests too!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Caroline C

Honeyfund was easy to use and a great option for our guests who didn't want to give cash or registry gifts. We got a great deal of gifts and loved using them to make our Honeymoon perfect!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Lauren W

Although I was super excited with the initial idea, I regret using HoneyFund for our wedding. We paid an extra $40 just so our website didn't look like a spam site for guests who had never heard of it. Then, the service fee taken out of each monetary gift made us feel cheated... Read More out, too. Should've just stuck to checks...

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jeff B

We loved using Honeyfund. We found it online and decided it was the best choice for us. As an older couple, we didn't really need anything for our home, so this was a great option. Our guests paid fully for our Honeymoon cruise. It was easy to set up, was engaging for guests,... Read More and worked well with PayPal.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Jessica G

We loved using Honeyfund. My cousin had used it for his wedding a few years ago and I thought it was such a cool concept. The activities on our honeymoon were almost all paid for in advance by our awesome friends and family.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Roxanne M

HoneyFund is very easy to use and easy to understand! All of our guests loved the idea and it helped us to have our dream honeymoon!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Nicole K

We absolutely loved Honeyfund! They had amazing customization options- my husband ran with it and we had numerous compliments on our site! We love how easy it was for our guests to use and we loved that the money just went straight to our account each month. They even have a... Read More list of who bought what for thank you notes. I would highly recommend and couldn't have been happier with how smooth this went!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Jeni M

Could not have been more smooth or perfect. Seriously, the website worked perfectly, we got so much in gifts that our honeymoon was free for us and we kept having to add more items (which was totally easy). The guests liked how convenient it was and wanted it for their... Read More upcoming weddings.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Maruta V

My husband and I loved the idea of a non-traditional registry, as did many of our younger guests at the wedding. It was a great way to encourage folks to help us pay for our dream honeymoon. The only drawbacks were that, if you wanted to use a credit card to pay for a gift for... Read More us, we the bride and groom would have had to pay a fee (seriously, people???), so guests had to print out their "pledge" of a $ gift towards our honeymoon (and then we had to keep track to see if we actually received that check in the mail or in cards at the wedding). Also, there's a lot of e-mail spam from the company, once you sign up. Finally, I found it hard to really customize our wish list (but that may be my computer ineptitude). Overall, a great idea that works pretty well, but there's always room for improvement!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Rachel L

My husband and I had already been together for 6 years before we got married and just did not need (or want!) a ton of stuff. Honeyfund was the perfect way to share our travel plans for after our wedding with our family and friends, while asking them to be involved in helping us... Read More make those adventures a reality. We got several friends and family members telling us about a time they took a similar trip, or what their honeymoon experience was like, which was so much nicer than another set of knives we did not need showing up in the mail. We did not have anyone use the cash/check option, which meant we did lose some on the credit card company. But, I think the experience of sharing our trip with our guests makes up for it. And I prefer that to the sites that charge the guests extra to cover the credit card company fee. Thanks honeyfund for helping us fund our trip!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Sarah D

The Honeyfund was so simple and easy. We had so many guests opt to gift us via Honeyfund, and definitely helped to make our honeymoon dreams come true!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Phuong Nam D

It was user friendly and easy to use. A great and fun way to for our guests to know what we needed. I would recommend using this to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Michelle S

My husband and I used Honeyfund for our Honeymoon to Italy! We LOVED it. We posted everything we wanted to do for our two week trek and surprisingly had just about everything covered! We explained in our written explanation on the site that we have been together for 8 years,... Read More living together for 5, and didn't need "stuff." We don't need any house stuff, so instead we explained that we would rather make memories together. All of our guests loved it and the majority of our wedding gifts were from Honeyfund! It was a blast to get an email saying we got a Honeyfund gift! Our trip to Italy was the greatest 2 weeks of our lives. We had a blast and didn't have to worry about the cost, thanks to Honeyfund! I made a burlap sign that says "Grazie" and we held it up for a picture at each place someone paid a Honeyfund for, and those will be our Thank You cards :) I highly suggest using Honeyfund, whether for a trip or for a registry in general!