Honeyfund - Honeymoon & Cash Registry

Nationwide Service, CA

Honeymoon, Online, Registry

Visit Our Website, Nationwide Service, CA (707) 340-3863

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Larissa J

This was a great way to collect some cash electronically from guests...it was easy to use and super fun for our guests! I loved that they had the option to write an email right away and also noted if we sent a hand written thank you card. Super easy, super fun!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 sonja F

The Honeyfund is a great way to go for your registry. It was so easy and seamless. Guests loved sending gifts through it. The only bummer is the high transaction fee. Otherwise it was a great service to use.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Cassandra S

Overall, we loved the simplicity and ease that Honeyfund offered. It was so nice for our guests to donate gift cards and money right to the account without having to go anywhere. However there were some complaints from them that we did not receive the whole amounts...and after... Read More considering it we did see their point if we were in their shoes. We didn't mind though because we understand that they have to be able to maintain the site. We were very satisfied with this site.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Marissa H

This would have been great if the gifts didn't take a month to process. The whole point of us using this was to use these gifts trowards our honeymoon now we won't be able to receive the money until way after our honeymoon is over. Everyone should stick to the old fashion way of... Read More receiving gifts!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jasmine C

We enjoyed using Honeyfund. We weren't trilled about the fee associated with every gift we received. We wished the website would have charge the fee PLUS the money gift so that we could have received the full amount! It was easy for guests to use and it was fun personalizing... Read More what we asked for. We also wished we could have actually linked a specific excursion or travel item to the HoneyFund registry instead of just receiving cash to our bank account. Guests were very confused when we tried to explain their money didn't directly go to the allotted category, for example the airline ticket. Overall, the process was simple and the money was directly deposited into our bank account, which was very convenient. We don't think we'd use this website again in the future.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Jolie D

My husband and I had lived together for 3 years prior to the wedding, and had very little need for material items. We were paying for our own wedding and honeymoon, so we wanted a classier way of asking for money...without directly asking for money...hahaha. It worked out great,... Read More they have an option where you can have them directly deposit your gifts into your account every week, so we didn't have to lift a finger. Loved it!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Shalonda W

We loved using honeyfund. It was a great way for our family and friends to give gifts and super easy to use!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Shari W

This was the simplest way for people to choose gifts and send money without having to wrap and carry with them to our destination wedding. What a wonderful idea!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Stacie N

Honeyfund is such an awesome option for a registry for those couples that don't need any household items! It's very convenient for family and friends to use and you can customize the website to your exact liking for free! We highly recommend Honeyfund as a registry option!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Brandi M

The app is easy to use and it was fun to create our own honeymoon page.

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Shanique E

I used Honeyfund because my maid of honor set the account up. The only issue is that a fee was taken out.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Teah R

We loved using Honey Fund as a way for friends and family to give a monetary gift easily. It's great to provide option for them to contribute to excursions and things while at our destination wedding and honeymoon. The only down side was having part of the funds taken as a fee.... Read More My maid of honor started the account for us because she knew of it, but if I knew that was the case I probably would have not done the Honeyfund account. I understand they need to pay for the website/app somehow, but I just wouldn't have signed up if I knew that. Other than that, we loved having the account and it was very easy to use.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Conchita C

Everything with Honeyfund was fine except for the fees that I had no idea about until after setting it up and having donations. It is advertised as a free service, but it is not. Be careful!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Faye H

We loved Honeyfund because it was so fun to use and very convenient. The fees are a little high so it will probably be best if your guest just give you cash. It was our 1st time using it and we thought it to be user friendly overall.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Shelly C

I really wanted to find a polite way to ask for cash at our wedding instead of physical gifts. I discovered the cash registry, and Honeyfund was at the top of all the lists that I researched. It turned out great! It was easy to use, and I could tell that the guests had fun with... Read More it because they would leave little notes specific to the "gift" they purchased. Making it feel like the guests were paying for a specific item (ours was a new house, so landscaping, furniture, etc.) was a neat little twist. All in all I could not be more happy!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Jennifer K

Great way to set up gifts for the wedding. They take a small fee for online gifts but that's to be expected. Easy access with the app and easy to keep track of who sent what.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Lauren K

Honey find is an excellent alternative to traditional registry or secondary registry. It was easy to use and the money goes straight into your bank account.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kyle H

We had a great experience using Honeyfund to set up our online wedding registry and would definitely recommend them. Honeyfund has numerous types of registries that you can set up and customize to your needs. We did not have a traditional registry that included household items,... Read More as we are in our thirties and already own those items. We were able to set up a home-saving type of registry where our guests could donate to our home downpayment fund, furniture fund, garage organization fund, or landscaping fund. This worked out great since our guests could choose what category and amount they wanted to donate. We found Honeyfund to be the most flexible with customization that fit our needs and most affordable since they don’t charge an overhead fee to set up the website/account, there is only the standard credit card fee from PayPal. Honeyfund was a great choice for us for an online wedding registry and we absolutely recommend using them!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Kelly J

I was a little hesitant to use this app at first, but it ended up being the easiest part of our wedding! We linked our honeyfund account to our wedding website and it was very easy for our guests to give us a gift towards a specific activity. We even customized the options that... Read More people could give their gifts toward. The money goes directly into your bank account once you've set it up. Very user friendly!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Candice W

Definitely make it easy to use, but I didn't appreciate all of the emails asking to add other registries Honeyfund found online to our Honeyfund account - so persistent!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Sarah P

We were struggling at first to figure out our registry as we knew what we really needed was some extra money to help with the honeymoon. We already have a house filled with everything we need, and didn't really need to add anything else to it. After some research and chatting... Read More the idea over with some friends and family we decided, Hunyfund was the greatest idea and worked perfect for us! We originally thought through the traditional registry out the window would upset our guest but they loved the hunyfund idea just as much as we did!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Cindy C

Honeyfund was wonderful to use for our wedding registry! It was so simple to use and I love that we could customize it to our trip to Hawaii. It made it fun for our guests too!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Caroline C

Honeyfund was easy to use and a great option for our guests who didn't want to give cash or registry gifts. We got a great deal of gifts and loved using them to make our Honeymoon perfect!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Lauren W

Although I was super excited with the initial idea, I regret using HoneyFund for our wedding. We paid an extra $40 just so our website didn't look like a spam site for guests who had never heard of it. Then, the service fee taken out of each monetary gift made us feel cheated... Read More out, too. Should've just stuck to checks...

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jeff B

We loved using Honeyfund. We found it online and decided it was the best choice for us. As an older couple, we didn't really need anything for our home, so this was a great option. Our guests paid fully for our Honeymoon cruise. It was easy to set up, was engaging for guests,... Read More and worked well with PayPal.