ILUMINA STUDIOS

We don’t just want to take photographs, we want to tell stories, we want to capture moments and we want to create art that will last a lifetime. Our goal is to be unique, exciting, and bold, but most importantly of all we want to tell YOUR story. Weddings are such an incredibly beautiful, important mile stone in a persons life. They are so important that for many people it is considered the best day of their entire lives, and for that reason we have dedicated ourselves to one mission. “Capture this day the best way we possibly can” and with that single idea in mind we are constantly striving to create the most amazing imagery we can, from the moment we are booked, to pre-planning, to shooting, to post precessing we are always trying to squeeze every ounce of greatness out of ourselves and

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

LA | VC | SB | SF (805) 283-7044
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Ryan R

Carsten photographed our wedding in may 2016. Carsten was awesome to work with, always behind us with his camera and willing to stay late to get all the shots he could. you can tell he really loves his job and it shows in his attitude and photos. Looking back at the photos I am... Read More truly impressed and grateful for the way he captured the day.

2017-03-11T16:55:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ryan!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Mary F

What can I say about Carsten other than "WOW". He is easy to work with, very talented and takes amazing photos. He ended up spending nearly 12 hours with us on our wedding day, the whole time being attentive, accommodating and you could tell he was always trying to capture the... Read More moment. I would definitely recommend carsten to anyone getting married, you won't be dissapointed!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Kate D

Carsten Photographed our engagement session in New Zealand back in December. Carsten is very easy going, and a very talented photographer. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Sara K

Carsten is a FANTASTIC photographer, he has such an attention to detail and is always looking for the perfect moments to capture. He was even willing to fly across the country to photograph our destination wedding. I would definitely recommend him for anyone!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Sara K

Carsten Schertzer

Hello! My name is Carsten. I am a wedding and engagement photographer based in Ventura County. Weddings and Engagements are my passion and I've been lucky enough to call this my career for the last 5 years.