ILUMINA STUDIOS

Ilumina Studios is a team of Ventura County based wedding photographers. Our philosophy is simple – We believe that wedding photography can, and should be absolutely extraordinary. It should be clean, simple, striking, and exciting.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

LA | VC | SB | SF (805) 612-5887
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Ryan R

Carsten photographed our wedding in may 2016. Carsten was awesome to work with, always behind us with his camera and willing to stay late to get all the shots he could. you can tell he really loves his job and it shows in his attitude and photos. Looking back at the photos I am... Read More truly impressed and grateful for the way he captured the day.

2017-03-11T16:55:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ryan!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Kate D

Carsten Photographed our engagement session in New Zealand back in December. Carsten is very easy going, and a very talented photographer. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Sara K

Carsten is a FANTASTIC photographer, he has such an attention to detail and is always looking for the perfect moments to capture. He was even willing to fly across the country to photograph our destination wedding. I would definitely recommend him for anyone!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Sara K

Carsten Schertzer

Hello! My name is Carsten. I am a wedding and engagement photographer based in Ventura County. Weddings and Engagements are my passion and I've been lucky enough to call this my career for the last 5 years.