Galena IL & Cape Cod Wedding Photographer

I am a wedding and fine art photographer and I love what I do! My drive for finding opportunities to create outstanding images is contagious and I make sure its a fun day for all involved. My home base is in Galena, IL and while I frequently travel to Cape Cod for weddings, I am ready and willing to travel just about anywhere for your destination wedding!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Galena, IL & Cape Cod (774) 328-5153

perfect photographer!

Reviewed on 2/14/2015

Jenna was very professional and polite. She was friendly and knowledgeable and worked with my family to create the perfect pictures of my daughters wedding! She took all of our wishes and created beautiful sceneries and poses. She captured all the right moments. Of all the... Read More people we hired to do the wedding, she was the sweetest professional we hired. It was a pleasure to work with her and we have a perfect wedding album to show off!

The best wedding photographer EVER

Reviewed on 2/14/2015

I really wanted to have perfect pictures of my wedding, because thats how you can remember it and show people who were not able to attend. I have several friends that had nightmare photographers so I really researched and talked to people who loved their photographer and found... Read More Jenna. She was very friendly and patient and funny. I liked her immediately. She really captured the feeling I wanted of my wedding in the photography! Everyone loves my wedding album. She is very talented and creative! I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer! She will work with you to create what you wish. VERY talented!

Style and skill

Reviewed on 11/23/2014

Jenna did an amazing job! I was the best man in a large wedding party. She got some amazing creative shots. I was totally impressed with her eye for what looked good. Everything about the experience with her was very positive.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Nathalie A

Jenna was so easy to work with and made me feel very comfortable. She has an eye for catching the beauty of the environment surrounding the event & the fun moments! I would recommend her for save the dates & a wedding!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Grabiel S

April 9th 2016 went by in a flash. The hours were minutes , the minutes were seconds, and all that remains of our amazing day are the wonderful memories captured by Jenna Darcy. Both my wife Jovanna and I couldnt be happier with her excellent work. Her work ethic and... Read More professionalism are unrivaled, her friendly smile and positive attitude kept us all at ease and truly contributed to the joy of the occasion. We would certainly recommend her for any upcoming wedding events. She will not disappoint .

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

Jenna is very professional. She took some amazing shots during the wedding. She was very accommodating with our ideas for photos and was very useful in making suggestions for good locations and poses. She did a great job at the reception of taking photos of friends and family... Read More and taking any of the shots that we asked for. We received the photos very quickly after the wedding. Overall it was an awesome experience working with Jenna, I would highly recommend her!

Beautiful Outcome

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Anastasia F

I am more thank happy with the outcome of my wedding photos. Jenna did an amazing job. No bride wants to look fat, have a double chin, or look unnatural in their wedding photos. Jenna knew just how to work my angles in order to come out with flattering pictures. She also... Read More directed me in a easy to understand manner and put me at ease. I had a country themed wedding and wanted my photos to reflect that. She listened to my ideas and tweaked them so they looked stunning. I would recommend her to anyone! As for the photo's for the reception... She was great. She got photos of my guest and was never in the way. I am grateful for all the memories I have captured. I was not disappointed!

Great wedding photography

Reviewed on 12/07/2014

My husband and I married in 2010 and used Jenna as our photographer -- she was a pleasure to work with (both planning and the day of), and we've been very happy with the photos, from how they were taken to how they came out printed. I honestly don't recall the price, but I... Read More recall the package we selected being quite reasonable for the quality. Would recommend.

BEAUTIFUL work!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Silver V

I love my photos from my wedding day! She was super friendly, fast and creative and I appreciate the extra time she spent editing due to a pre wedding jitters breakout. The prints we received have been excellent quality as well. I definitely recommend her!

2014-11-22T20:34:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words. You were an absolutely beautiful bride!

Jenna Darcy Stebbins

I am a creativity junky and love shooting weddings with personality and unique moments and details. My eye is naturally drawn to images that are ethereal and dreamy, but I'm also a sucker for eye-popping, in-your-face, sweat-on-the-dancefloor pics! Over the past couple years I have photographed close to 100 weddings and I'm looking forward to the next 100 and the amazing couples I'll get to meet.