Everyone has a story, we want to tell yours.

We're MIKE + JULIE, two crazy kids in love, best friends, passionate Christ followers, and lovers of all things coffee. We’re best friends who love to have fun. In fact, it’s a requirement that you do, too. Moment-chasing, storytelling photography is what we’re about. An authentic image, whether sweet or silly, happy or sad, will stir something in you every time you see it. And THAT is what we’re hoping for the opportunity to provide you.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing

Kansas City, MO Kansas City, but we love to travel! (913) 206-6189
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Lucy H

There are wedding vendors that make you feel like a client, and then there are vendors that make you feel like a friend. Mike and Julie are definitely the later. They honestly care so much about the weddings they shoot and are a joy to have around you on your big day. It POURED... Read More on our wedding day (brides biggest nightmare!) and Mike & Julie somehow made me feel like it was a blessing and that our indoor photos would be even BETTER (they were right!). Their positive energy was EVERYTHING to me that day. My bridal party and family kept commenting how much they loved Mike & Julie, which made everyone enjoy the long process of all the formal photos that isn't typically the most fun part of a wedding. I'd say one of their biggest strengths is capturing those moments you probably won't even realize happened until you get your photos back. Some of my favorite pictures from our wedding are these candid pictures they took of me and my dad right before we walked down the aisle. You can't make that stuff up :) If you want a photographer that not only captures gorgeous photos, but is incredibly easy to work with and will add such a positivity to your big day, Mike & Julie are your people!

2015-09-17T10:30:21 Response from the vendor

Awwww, Lucy! You guys ROCK! Actually, we have the pictures to prove it. Y'all were rock stars up on that stage during the reception :-) We know how stressful a thunderstorm on the morning of your wedding can be, but you handled it so gracefully.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Daniel V

Mike and Julie are simply amazing. My wife and I are so blessed we were able to find them when searching for our wedding photographers and we hit the jackpot. My wife and I already decided that Mike and Julie will be our photographers for any moments we need captured in the... Read More future. Not only are they wonderful, talented photographers, but they are an amazing couple as well. They have a gift of being able to capture all the emotions in every single picture that you hope to see and it brings a smile to your face. They are an absolute blast to work with and make your experience so much fun. Whether you love the camera or are even a little shy of it , they know how to give you the courage and enjoy the moment. I never felt like I was treated just as a client with them, but more as a friend. Mike and Julie are genuine, respectful, positive, creative, and the list goes on and on. They are a great example of what marriage should look like and how amazing it is to find your sidekick. If you have any moment in your life that you want captured, to reflect on, and to always bring back that emotion every time you look at it, I promise you no one will do it better than Mike and Julie.

2017-06-22T13:06:22 Response from the vendor

You guys!!!! It's one thing to hear such nice things about our work, but the fact that you took the time to get to know us as a couple and say such wonderful things about our marriage is beyond amazing. Thank you for letting in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Jen R

Mike and Julie are amazing. My husband and I feel beyond blessed to have met these two and that they have captured so many wonderful memories in the last year for us. We walked into our first meeting with Mike and Julie really not knowing what to expect or what to even look for... Read More in a photographer. As we sat in their studio chatting about our lives, Mike and Julie showed us without words exactly what we needed. Anyone can take great photographs, but what makes amazing photography is the personal connection behind it. Mike and Julie made it their priority to get to know my husband and I on a more personal level, they asked about our childhoods, families and what makes us who we are. We had our engagement session a few months after first meeting with them and it was a blast, and the photos turned out gorgeous for it being such a hot summer day! AND then the wedding! Mike and Julie arrived chipper, and excited for their 13hour day! (Sorry guys!) They captured every emotion of the day and when we look at the photos of our wedding day, we are able to feel all those emotions once again. You can tell just how much Mike and Julie love what they do and it is evident in the way they interacted with my husband and myself, our families and all of our guests. Our relatives are still talking about the way they made everyone feel so comfortable and were in awe when they saw the beautiful photos of the wedding. Our experience with Mike & Julie has been the best and we are excited to work with them again and again in the years to come for all of our major life events.

2016-05-11T10:45:21 Response from the vendor

YOU GUYS!!! Reading this message seriously made me (Julie) tear up! I know Mike was pretty touched by your words too. The two of you, and your whole family, mean so much to us. Getting to know ALL of you made the wedding day that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Sommer L

Mike & Julie are so much more than just incredibly talented photographers; they are two of our very favorite people! During the research process of wedding planning, the candid style of their photography stood out above all the rest. We weren’t looking for overly edited,... Read More perfectly posed photos that were popular on Pinterest. We were more interested in capturing the raw, real moments of love, laughter, joy and happy tears on our wedding day. Mike & Julie have created a brand that is recognizably unique, so when we actually met the lovebirds behind the lenses, it was the icing on the cake! Brandon and I walked out of our initial meeting with them and looked at each other simultaneously saying “they’re the ones.” Suddenly it didn’t matter who else we had met with and we canceled our upcoming appointments. Mike & Julie are the most kind, authentic, quirky, compassionate, loving, and professional people we met along our wedding journey. And we met with A LOT of vendors. With them, there was no ego, and it was obvious that they were truly doing what they love to do. We were never treated as “just another wedding” for them. And since they are both equally talented and even better together, we felt like we got the best package deal! Let me also point out something so important to us during our year of planning—they had the most clear, prompt and organized communication of ANYONE we worked with. They made everything so easy and answered most questions before we even had to ask them! Having them take our engagement photos reassured us that there was no one else we would rather have by our sides throughout the most important day of our lives. On our wedding day, Mike was just another one of the guys, having fun while also capturing some amazing pictures. Julie was the perfectly calm, comforting soul that I needed as an anxious bride. We didn’t even know when they were taking pictures most of the time because they were never intrusive and they worked perfectly with all of our vendors. In fact, some of our best photos are ones we were not even aware were being taken. Corralling our large wedding party on and off a bus and getting us organized at our destinations in between the rain came natural to them. They were respectful, patient and professional, never shouting or demanding. They had back up plans for their back up plans just in case the weather and/or timing didn’t work out. Everyone loved having their positive energy around. Mike & Julie made all of us—from the wedding party to our families—feel comfortable and at ease at all times,which was definitely needed for us as the bride and groom on the biggest day of our lives. We have loved sharing all of our photos and the beautiful album Julie created. We have received so many compliments on the genuine, candid moments that were captured to tell the beautiful story of our wedding day. A candid photo from JSi is worth 1,000 more words than a pinterest-posed, overly-edited photo. Their photography is the kind you just FEEL. We are SO thankful to have found them and to have these amazing photographs that will allow us to re-live the emotions of the day each time we look at them. We will always aspire to have a marriage like theirs and will consider them lifelong friends!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Katherine M

Mike and Julie were a dream to work with through the whole process. They were very clear and organized up-front which was so helpful. They were an absolute blast to be with during our wedding. It honestly felt like they were just close friends hanging out with us. They made us... Read More feel so comfortable. And most importantly our photos are stunning!! We couldn’t be more pleased with how they turned out. It truly is incredible to see all of the special moments they captured and the time and thought that went into each of them. Mike and Julie are the best!! You have to work with them!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jessica B

Mike and Julie are AMAZING! Not only are they two talented photographers but they are also so fun to work with! They made the whole planning process SO easy and comfortable for us. Since my husband and I live out of town they were so accomodating through Skype dates to phone... Read More calls. To top off being amazing photographers and amazing people, they also helped our wedding day go by SO smoothly. They offered recommendations and gave us insider tips on what they thought would work best, which we appreciated so much! Mike and Julie exceeded all expectations! If I could rate them higher than a 5 "Wow, the best ever!" I would!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Brittany B

I was a bride who never dreamed of my wedding day, and was planning from out of town to boot. I say, without hesitation, that working with Julie and Mike was the highlight of my engagement, planning, and wedding experience. I was nervous all throughout our engagement session,... Read More but Julie and Mike make you feel comfortable and happy, and the results they produce are fantastic, thoughtful, and moving. In the weeks before my wedding, my husband and I kept saying to each other, "yay, we get to see Mike and Julie soon!" because they're the type of people you genuinely get excited to see because you can tell they really care about you. More than caring about them as people, we appreciated that Mike and Julie cared about catching moments throughout our day and building the story of our day, and were the epitome of professional behavior and artistry. If my husband and I have kids, we're definitely coming back to KC to have Mike and Julie take our family shots! Please book them--you won't regret a moment of the time you spend with them!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Tami R

We LOVE Mike and Julie!! They were so wonderful to work with! They helped us plan and prepare, took the time to get to know us and our family, and most of all, they made our day so much fun!! We didn't want a bunch of formal, staged pictures. We wanted to capture the love,... Read More the laughter, and the joy on our day. We can't stop looking at the pictures!! They had the pictures back to us in less than a month and they are amazing!!! These two captured our day perfectly!! Thanks, Mike & Julie!!

2017-10-23T14:31:04 Response from the vendor

We LOVE us some Matt + Tami!! Thank you so much for the kind words. There was so much love and laughter you made our job easy. We are thrilled you love the images so much and it makes us so happy you can't stop... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Megan F

Mike and Julie are the ultimate dream team! Not only are they crazy talented, they made an already epic day even more memorable. They were a blast to work with and are the complete package! You know you had a great photographer when all the singles at the wedding are wanting to... Read More get married just so they could use JSi Photography! If you are looking for a photographer for ANY occasion, do yourself a favor and look no further!

2017-10-12T12:59:37 Response from the vendor

When I first read this I saw, "Not only are they crazy." I nodded in agreement and then realized that wasn't the end of the sentence!! ;-) Thank you so much for the kind words. Your day was so much fun and everyone was a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Andrea A

Where to even begin with how great our experience with Mike and Julie was...they are truly some of the most amazing souls that you will ever meet and have the pleasure of working with! It only took one short meeting with Mike and Julie for us to know that we had to have them... Read More capture our big day! I had always been a little bit nervous when thinking about the photography side of things for our wedding because I was so worried about being awkward in front of the camera. Like, what do I do with my hands?! Our enagagement photo session quickly put all of those worries at ease. They made us feel so comfortable and knew exactly how to pose/guide us and what to do to loosen us up and bring out that pure joy and emotion that you want in photos. We couldn't believe how awesome our engagement photos turned out, and how not awkward we looked lol. Through out our year long engagement, and countless email exchanges with Mike and Julie, by the time the big day arrived, they didn't feel like our photographers, but our friends. We LOVED having them hang out with us on our wedding day. They are seriously THE BEST! And they handled our wild wedding party so perfectly lol! Our wedding photos have so much life and love in them and they tell a story. We will without a doubt be booking with JSI for any and all future photography needs.

2017-10-12T12:56:09 Response from the vendor

OH MY GOODNESS! This is probably one of the kindest reviews ever! Thank you! It also makes us so happy we were able to squish your biggest fear about being awkward and make you comfortable. But, thank you for allowing us into your "bubble" to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 K.T. M

Mike and Julie make an amazing team! They work so hard to make sure they capture the perfect shot for you! They pick the perfect places that fit your style for engagement photos and wedding photos. They take the time to get to know you so they can capture your day... Read More beautifully! Mike and Julie make sure you are comfortable and in the perfect position for every photo. Mike and Julie spent 12 hours with us on our wedding day and at the end of it, they were still smiling and having a great time! If I could do it all over again I would pick them in a heartbeat! Their work is one in a million! You would be lucky to have them with you on your big day!

2017-10-03T13:38:55 Response from the vendor

KT! You and Drew are amazing, and so is your story!! Your day was filled with so much joy and heart, we are so grateful to have told this chapter of your story! Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Megan G

Picking a wedding photographer can be tricky! Couples want to have photos that will last a lifetime but also capture all the feelings of their big day. Lucky for my husband and I, we had both with JSI Photography. From the beginning Mike and Julie not only were professional and... Read More polite, but also witty and fun. The fact that they are a couple is a major plus - you aren't getting two strangers who have never worked together before. They easily bounce ideas off one another and ensure that any photos that you mention are 'must haves' are taken. They also made the entire process - from the initial meeting, our engagement session, and the wedding day photos - so easy! One point that really stood out not only with us, but with our families were how good they were with small children. They not only got them to look at the camera, but had them laughing and smiling in the photos (along with everyone else). When we were choosing a photographer, we wanted someone who could not only get beautiful professional shots of us and our wedding party, but also 'action shots' of our families and guests. JSI did not disappoint. Thanks again Mike & Julie for taking the stress out of choosing a wedding photographer. We loved working with you and continue to recommend you to anyone who is looking for photographers that make it feel like you are among friends.

2017-08-31T20:39:06 Response from the vendor

Oh Megan! Thank you for these wonderful words. We love that you guys had fun with family portraits too. We LOVE making everyone giggle! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, we love you guys! Blessings, Mike and Julie

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Gabrielle C

What can I really say about Mike and Julie? Mike and Julie are two of the most amazing people I know. They are amazing photographers and and go over and beyond to make the day special. When I first met Mike and Julie I knew I had to have them as our photographers to capture our... Read More special day. They are an amazing couple who work great together as professionals. They captured all our moments on on our special day. They were awesome to work with and made the day fun. They never stressed out about anything they just made it happen. My husband and I are blessed that we found this amazing couple to be apart and capture our day. Mike and Julie were the perfect match for us and I can't wait for them to be our photographers again to capture more of our special moments.

2017-08-30T15:11:31 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness...THANK YOU so much for the kind words!! We are SOOO happy we ran into you guys at that open house! OH, and I very much remember the first time we met you guys....and at that moment, I knew Phil was going to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Jessica A

From the moment we met Mike and Julie, we knew they were a perfect match for us! It's safe to say very little about our wedding was traditional - our engagement pictures were taken at a petting zoo, and we decided to surprise our closest friends and family and get married during... Read More family pictures. Every step of the way Mike and Julie were SO excited about our plans, and captured us just as we are. Even more so, my husband is a true introvert and was rather uncomfortable with having photographers around on our wedding day. They went WAY above and beyond to make him comfortable, which speaks volumes about Mike and Julie as people - they truly cared about us and what we wanted/needed. I think he may have even been more excited to see our pictures than I was, and the pictures truly are perfect! They capture the in-between and candid moments, moments I missed at the time, and I'm only half joking when I say I'm going to wallpaper our house with the pictures! They are the BEST!!

2017-08-09T10:40:58 Response from the vendor

Not trying to steal the opening line of your review, but from the moment we met you and Joel we knew you were a perfect match for us!! The two of you (and your "non-traditional" wedding) are/was freakin' amazing! We are so happy we were... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Kay L

Mike and Julie are bar none the best investment we made for our wedding. They were extremely professional, extremely fun, and genuinely good people. We loved every moment we had with them, and were amazed at their ingenuity during the sessions. They came to check out the wedding... Read More venue a day before (they had never been to the space) which made the next day go so smoothly! They are a couple that loves one another, loves what they do, and loves serving their clients. They are photo ninjas with awesome hearts!

2017-08-31T20:43:46 Response from the vendor

<3 You guys are spectacular!! We consider ourselves beyond blessed to have witnessed your story and bonus, the chance to document it! Thank you for including us in such a special day, we cannot wait to see where your marriage journey takes you two! P.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Christina K

Words can't express how amazing this husband and wife team are as people and photographers! From our first communications via email, to our first meeting, to our engagement photo session, and to our wedding day they have been so personable, talented, friendly, authentic, and... Read More fun!! They emailed me the week of the wedding to simply say they were excited. We loved working them and when they showed to on our wedding day, I instantly felt at peace. I knew they'd take care of everything, guide the day, and capture our moments flawlessly. THEY ARE AMAZING!!!

2017-08-31T20:50:21 Response from the vendor

Christina, thank you girl for these wonderful words. You and Darin have an amazing relationship and we are so grateful to have been able to get to know you guys. Thank you for letting us take care of you that day and thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Ashley L

Where do I even begin...Julie and Mike are phenomenal! They are such an awesome husband and wife team, but as others have mentioned, they are so much more. I have known of their work for many years as they were the photographers for several of my college friends - and when my... Read More husband and I got engaged, their website was the first one that I looked into. I knew then by just looking at their work and their style that we wanted them to help capture our engagement and wedding day...and then we got the opportunity to meet with them, and our expectations were blown away. They are so fun to work with, very genuine and easy to be around - we felt like they took the time to learn about us as a couple and made sure that our personalities and love shown through in our pictures. We couldn't be happier with our engagement and wedding photos, Julie and Mike were able to capture every special moment and we feel so lucky to have those memories to look back on for years to come. If you are considering JSI Photography for your wedding, and love the idea of working with people who take time, pride and joy in their work...you need to reach out to them!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Clare R

Mike and Julie have now shot family pics for us, engagement session, and did our wedding. They're basically fabulous. They're easy to communicate with, fun to be around, and super fantastic at what they do. Willing to answer any and all questions, even ones that had nothing to... Read More do with their job, and everything is made to be very simple working with them. I started out looking for great photographers who could be longterm, and I walked away with two new friends who make seeing them something to look forward to. Book them. A million times over, book them.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kathleen N

Julie and Mike were an absolute joy to work with over the past year! After our engagement session, we knew they would capture our wedding day in the most perfect way! Not only did they catch so many great moments, but they were also able to show the emotion behind each picture... Read More in true form. My husband and I are so fortunate to have so many beautiful photographs to remember our day and if given the choice, we would pick them again! Thank you, Mike and Julie! You two are truly the best :).

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Randi W

Mike + Julie are the most amazing people! They felt like friends throughout the entire process and our interactions with them never once felt like a business deal. They genuinely wanted to get to know us and know about our story. One of my top favorite moments from our wedding... Read More day was getting to hang out with these two! The images they captured were even more amazing than I imagined. They captured so many amazing moments from the formal portraits, to me splattering champagne all over a wall with a look of shock on my face (I originally had the bottle pointing at my husbands face). Whoops. These 2 are amazing, funny, professional, genuinely kind people and I promise you will be SO HAPPY you booked them for your wedding day. I'll definitely be reaching out to them for future photos! Seriously, they are awesome :)

2016-09-20T16:45:37 Response from the vendor

You guys... THANK YOU! We're so glad we got the chance to get to know you guys. Bonus, you are a blast to hang out with! Seriously, you both are so amazing and kind and we can't wait for our next chance to photograph you...... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Ellie

Is there a way to give Mike and Julie 1 million stars?? There is a reason that they are in The Knot Hall of Fame and it is because they are simply the best wedding photographers in the state (and possible the country!) They have done five of my sorority sister's weddings and I... Read More fell in love with their work before I even got engaged. When it was finally my turn, I told my fiance that I HAD to have them. They take the most authentic pictures because they take the time to get to know their clients as friends and it truly shows in their work. They are so positive and upbeat and you can tell that they love doing what they do. They work together as a team which is great and I loved having two different perspectives of the day! My images are simply gorgeous. They understand how to capture a wedding and get all of the little details that other photographers might miss. I honestly couldn't have imagined trusting anybody else to capture my wedding day and I will treasure their work for the rest of my life! Thank you Mike and Julie, I couldn't have gotten married without ya! :)

2016-08-26T11:40:39 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU so much Ellie! We are humbled and beyond thrilled to have been trusted by so many amazing brides in your sorority family, including you! Thank you for seeing the authenticity in the images we created. We love authentic images! To us, we think... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Robyn R

I'm really late on getting this out there, but I still wanted to leave a review for Julie & Mike. They are wonderful. Wonderful people and wonderful photographers. My wedding did not go as planned. So many things changed: We started out planning a huge party, then finding out I... Read More was pregnant we decided to make it smaller, change venues (to my father's house); I even had a wedding party switch up a week or two out from our day. Not to mention the rain... we didn't plan that, either. On the actual day of the wedding I know our house was crazy, and I was late getting outside for pictures. They were amazing and went with the flow. They didn't pitch a fit about any of it (although were maybe screaming inside, lol) they were so lovely and patient with me and my crazy family. Our pictures were beautiful despite the rainy day. They made it all work. Of everything that went wrong (in my eyes) that day, at least I take comfort in knowing I got one thing right - my photographers. Your wedding day is so fast paced, there's so much going on, it's nice to know there's a couple that make sure you will have those memories forever of things you may have missed, or wind up forgetting because of everything going on around you. I still dont even have pictures ordered from our day, my life hasnt slowed down much after moving and having twins; but I look through our gallery still and go over the day, and picture which portraits I want for what wall or frame, baby steps lol. Thank you guys, I couldn't have dreamed of any better people to capture my day.

2016-08-11T11:12:03 Response from the vendor

Robyn! Thank you SO much for these words. Your day is one we'll truly always remember. Yes... it rained just a smidge ;-) (which made for some gorgeous pictures!). But more importantly what we remember is how insanely happy you and Josh were together that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Tiffany B

Julie & Mike are a great team! I felt extremely comfortable with them. Julie became my friend on facebook and it was great to get to know her over the year as we planned the wedding. By the day of the wedding it felt as if I had my own friends photographing our special day!

2016-07-25T11:08:30 Response from the vendor

Tiffany! You sweet girl, thank you for these kind words! We love the chance to get to know our JSi peeps as much as we can, because you're right... it IS like having a friend there capturing your day. Thank you for the chance to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/19/2016

Mike and Julie are truly masters of their craft. Photography requires education and practice and talent; unfortunately, the now somewhat cheap barrier to entry and everyone and their mother (literally) having a smartphone has "commoditized" the ability; but absolutely not the... Read More talent. Through the entire process, my now-wife and I had a great time working with this spectacular duo. They were professional, understanding, fun, respectful, creative, and a long list of positive superlatives. I think our entire wedding party had a great time taking photos, and the moments they captured will be dear to our hearts forever. Early on, they spent time just getting to know "us." Who we are, what we're like, why we love each other... and that eventually brought us to what we're looking for out of the photos from our day. While we thought we were specific and narrow, no doubt that wasn't really the case. We wanted "spontaneous," but also "great formal portraits." We wanted something modern but also classic, that's serious but still has fun. We wanted candid smiles but also organized lineups. We wanted captures of the event space and church, but also all our friends and family. Mike and Julie worked through all of that - never argumentative or did they push back - instead, they managed to deliver exactly what we were after; even though we couldn't clearly explain exactly what that was. I think that in being a married couple themselves, they have that little bit "extra" that makes them more attuned to the expectations of newlyweds, but it also allows them to work more honestly, more freely, and more in "sync," than hiring two photographers without such a relationship. In summary, both my wife and I are very pleased with the entire process, and would strongly recommend you at least have a conversation with Mike and Julie if you're looking through the long list of wedding photographers we faced just a year ago.

2016-05-24T12:09:17 Response from the vendor

First off, the manner in which you wrote this review is amazing! We may just have to hire you the next time we need to update our website and marketing material! ;-) Second, THANK YOU for this kind review! We are thrilled y'all and your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Laura G

Cannot say enough about these guys! They are professional and fun and can get anyone to smile. They can make anyone enjoy the somewhat "boring" duty of staged pics for your wedding. They captured us in formal settings and in candid moments. They were honest with us and do a... Read More great job of finding "you" in the photography. The wedding day can be a blur and you miss out on a lot of the interactions and fun that your guests are having. The pictures that Mike and Julie captured allowed us to re-experience our day in a new way. We are SO happy! They are the pick if you want excellent results and a fun and relaxed experience!

2016-05-19T16:57:45 Response from the vendor

Wait... Are you saying people don't normally have fun during bridal party portraits?! How terrible and sad :-( We LOVE having fun and we super duper LOVED having with your crew Matt and Laura! It has been a blast getting to know you two and... Read Less Read More

MIKE + JULIE