Justin Element Productions

Engagement, Trash The Dress

$2,000-$2,999, $3,000-$4,999

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo + Video

13011 Newport Ave, Tustin, CA Serving Southern California Including Destination (714) 544-7526

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Jackie D

Justin and his team are AMAZING!! My husband and I met Justin back in 2011 at a Clara C concert and, in true businessman fashion, he eventually pulled out his business cards so that we could take one. We were immediately impressed that he had a variety of business cards with... Read More different wedding pictures as backgrounds. This was so cool and innovative to me and I always kept this in mind as the years flew by, even though I didn't really have marriage on my mind. As we began to plan our wedding, we were actually about to book my husband's friend as our photographer, but she ended up being busy on our wedding day. Justin and his business cards instantly came to mind and I proceeded to reach out to him and he was still available! We actually met with Justin to go over everything and we ended up spending 3-4 hours just talking to him and his fiance about a lot of non-wedding things! The pricing was a big portion of our budget, but we were confident that Justin and his team would be completely worth it! We swapped out our engagement session for a pre-wedding photography session which I wore my wedding dress to and were able to use the pictures throughout our wedding banquet. It was such a beautiful and personal touch to our banquet! Justin has a creative eye and pushes you outside your comfort zone to capture the perfect image. He is also is very responsive and professional! Exactly the type of person you want running the show! Especially since this is one of the few things you'll walk away with from your wedding. The photography and videography work speak for themselves - they're obviously AMAZING! What you can't tell from pictures and videos is the A-team service and the fact that they're all connected to communications to coordinate every part of your day.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Amily N

So glad we picked Justin Element and his team! They are extremely down to earth and AMAZING/genius at what they do! The same day highlight film was brilliant, capturing every important moment of our wedding day - something that we will never get tired of watching. They are very... Read More creative with their work - so if you're looking for someone to capture those candid moments on your wedding day - these are your people, hands down.

BEST Photo/Video Team!

Reviewed on 3/05/2014 Kathleen J

Justin and his team are amazing! I hired them for my photo (including engagement), video, and photo booth and they surpassed my expectations. Everyone loved our same-day-edit and had a blast with the photo booth. So happy I choose Justin and his team and have no regrets. I love... Read More how they do teaser photos within a week of your wedding so you have something to show off right away. Check out their website to see their amazing work!

amazing

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Ornella B

Amazing photog and team! professional and great product! everyone working with justin element is so personaable and friendly that it doesnt feel like strangers at your wedding. they did our engagement and wedding photos and we were amazed by the finish product!

Wow....amazing yet AGAIN

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 VALERIE d

What can I say, Justin is plain wonderful - he's ridiculously talented with a tremendous work ethic and overall just a genuinely nice guy. Our complete satisfaction with his work is evident in the fact that we're repeat customers. He first caught my eye when he photographed... Read More my cousin's wedding a few years ago. Shortly after, we booked him for a family shoot. Fast forward a few years later when I got engaged. Before we booked anything else (venue, etc.) we knew we wanted Justin to be our photographer. He did our engagement session in NYC in 2011 and now our wedding (Sept 2012). All the qualities we were looking for in photographer, Justin had and more....quality work (his portfolio speaks for itself); comfort/trust/professionalism (he puts you at ease while taking great shots, he navigated our crazy family and wedding party perfectly, etc.); passion/creativity (he really cares about his work which is evident in the amount of energy and effort he put into capturing our special day). The wedding day went by so fast and we are just thankful that Justin was there to document each moment. His beautiful work helps us re-live all the fun over and over again!

2012-11-08T00:19:33 Response from the vendor

Thanks Val and Jarrod! I feel llike we've been planning your wedding for the last 2 years since we've been on so many different shoots together. Your big wedding in September of this year was amazing, thanks for letting me be a part of it!... Read Less Read More

Awesome photographer, amazing pictures, captures the emotions of your special day

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Erin A

Justin and his team are wonderful to work with. I first met Justin when he did some photos for the sorority I was in and he ended up shooting some of the weddings and maternity pictures for a few of my sisters. I immediately loved his work. The pictures were so natural, elegant,... Read More and you could feel the emotions going on in the pictures. He gets to know you before his shoots to get an idea of the personality of the couple. He had so many wonderful ideas for our engagement photo shoot and it totally captured us as a couple. He's lively and energetic, and very professional. Our wedding pictures were gorgeous. Justin and his team arrived early to prepare and captured every moment from the time we got up to get ready to the after party of our wedding. We also chose to use his photo booth at our wedding which was a big hit with our guests! He had fun props and he kept us fully involved with the logo for our prints, which I loved more than any others I've seen at other weddings. We even got all the original photo booth pictures on a flash drive at the end of the night! Talk about fast! And the photos were online a couple days later for all our guests to enjoy! We received our wedding photos very quickly in a beautiful professional cd of all our pictures. Justin is a one of a kind photographer and I highly recommend him for your wedding or special event. My husband and I look forward to working with him and his team again for our maternity photo session this month!

Unique photos to remember one of the best days of

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Margaux M

I had the pleasure of working with JUSTiNELEMENT for my friends wedding where I was a bridesmaid and then again for my own wedding this year. My husband and I had a lot of fun capturing our engagement session as well! He was our first vendor that we booked. I felt like it was... Read More really important to find a good photographer for your wedding, since it captures such a big day that you wanna remember with really nice & unique photos. We loved his creative ideas and how he makes you feel comfortable, since it can be kinda awkward capturing intimate photos on queue. A lot of our friends and relatives were very impressed with the quality of his work and I really love that. If you want fun, unique, high-quality, interactive, candid shots, I highly recommend JUSTiNELEMENT!!

Beautiful Disney Dream Wedding at Aulani

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Elizabeth Reyes R

JustinElement was really excited when we asked him to shoot our Disney Dream Wedding in Hawaii. He said yes with no hesitation and without even checking his own bookings. We knew right way that he would take exceptional photos being as excited as he was. He took his time to get... Read More to know us prior to the wedding and even shot our love story video which brought happy tears to people's eyes during our reception. By getting to know us, he knew what our vision for the wedding was and which moments needed to be captured. The photos produced on the wedding day were more than we can ask for. There are many photos to choose from that we still need to print as canvases. His color, style, and vision really captured the beauty of the Disney Aulani venue in Oahu and especially the details that my wife and I put into the wedding to make it our own. He was able to show our personality and uniqueness of our wedding through his photos. He gives directions very well. He was upbeat through the whole process. He was mainly the only shooter in the wedding with a little help from Gaby with lightning and equipment set up. Still, the photos produced were amazing and we're glad we chose him. Thank you JustinElement for flying out to Hawaii to capture our wedding. You are extremely talented with the most creative eye to produce beautiful photographs. My wife, myself, and the people at the wedding loved you and it was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for the great quality of work.

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Tammy L

My husband and are took countless hours looking for the "Perfect Photographer" who had unique, vibrate, and captivating style. We're glad we found Justin Element. Him and his team were extremely pleasant to work with on our engagement shoot and wedding day.

more than we ever expected!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Jamie C

Justin Element by far exceeded all of our expectations! Let me start by saying I am not a huge fan of taking photos and let Justin know that up front! He had his work cut out for him... Justin and his team were virtually invisible! He is a master of natural shots which is very... Read More important to me. When the forced pose pics were taken he added artistic quality to each shot that made them exciting to be in. We were thinking of areas to take photos before our wedding and were struggling. Justin Element's use of our surroundings in downtown HB were absolutely impressive! His ability to create unique photos is commendable. I am extremely happy with the outcome of our photos and my wife and I cannot thank Justin Element enough for capturing our big day!

Amazing photojournalist

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Kim D

First off I would like to thank Justin for capturing such amazing and artistic photos at my wedding. When I looked at my pictures for the first time, I got goose bumps and actually felt like I was reliving the day...which after all of the chaos and emotion in the day, you don't... Read More exactly remember all of the details! I planned my California wedding from Arkansas and I did a lot of online research before I went out to California to do some planning. I chose Justin because of his awesome website. I thought, if he put that much time and effort into his website, he surely will do that for my pictures. After about 15 minutes with Justin and looking at his portfolio, I knew that he was the guy I wanted at my wedding! He was on time, professional, easy to work with through email, offered expertise and best of all, truly talented! He has such an artistic twist on his photos, which makes me want to print out and blow up every single one! I am so happy with my pictures and I didn't realize how important they really are! After all, it IS a once in a lifetime event! I without a doubt, recommend Justin to anyone!

Amazing! Made everyone jealous!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Joel D

Justin did our engagement and wedding photos. The quality of his work is out of this world. He is so outgoing and fun, that my mild mannered husband and I came completely out of our shells. We had such a good time working with Justin! Our wedding photos are art! Our florist was... Read More so impressed she put his photos on her blog. We have framed lots of the prints and are continuously complimented on them! Our album is stellar and of crazy high quality! We will never tire of looking at them!

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Christine Q

I used Justin Element Photography for my engagement photos and the day of my wedding. The pictures came out AMAZING! He captured every candid moment from getting ready til the end of night with all my guests dancing on the dance floor. He took pictures of my bridesmaids getting... Read More ready and from the looks of the images, he captured the true emotions and expressions at the time. Justin has a great eye for capturing unique images, during my wedding day I witnessed him directing my videography crew where and what to shoot. We also used his photobooth which all the guests loved. Justin also edited and posted some teasers online about 2 days after which we loved because we couldn't wait to see the pictures. We got our pictures and wedding book pretty quick too. All in all, I'm happy I chose Justin Element to capture every moment of my wedding day.

The Best Photographer I Know

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Mami M

Who would have known that my buddy from college will become such an amazing photographer. I had JustinElement in mind when choosing my photographer for our wedding, and when comparing to other photographers, his photographs were by far the most creative, artistic, original, fun... Read More ones out of them all. Our choice of photographer was him without a question. We had a good vibe from the start when he shot our engagement session. Never have I seen such great photos of ourselves. If you don't want old school "look at the camera" type of photos, JustinElement is going to be your number one choice. He truly knows exactly when, where, and how to take his photos. He captures the perfect moment and adds his own touch to re-create that moment in his own style. Justin has a lovable friendly personality, and it is amazing how he connects with each member of the bridal party and even each of the guests. Everyone is comfortable being around him and they become more open to doing fun and crazy things in front of the camera. That makes his photographs that much more fun creative. If a friend needs a photo shoot session for any reason, I'm definitely going to recommend him to everyone! Can't wait for the wedding albums Check out our wedding in "gangnam style" :) http://justinelement.com/blog/2012/11/mami-teppei-married-malibu-rancho-del-cielo/

Creative Photographer and AMAZING Work Ethic!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Rachelle D

My husband and I have known Justin for a few years now and we were thrilled when we finally sat down with him to exchange ideas about what we had in mind for our engagement and wedding pictures. My husband and I are high school sweethearts, but we wanted to capture most of our... Read More photos in Long Beach where we both attended college. We decided on a small hole in the wall pizzeria called Deli News in Long Beach where we had a lot of our college dates. It was a sentimental place to us and Justin did a phenomenal job. The photos were amazing! Another important thing to us is that we are huge beer lovers. On our way to Downtown Long Beach, he calls us to make a detour and meet him on 4th and Los Alamitos. We weren't quite sure what to expect until we saw the giant beer billboard. He called out from across the street to stand in front of the billboard and walk back and forth. We ended up using this photo as our save the date! Our family loved it! It was great knowing that Justin could get a sense of what we were about, our personalities, and translate that into the photos we wanted. What impressed us the most about Justin is his creativity and work ethic. Not only did we take pictures in the most unexpected places, the pictures turned out great. Justin provided teasers to send to our families and had our photos back to us in great time. He's fun, has great energy, and really takes the time to get to know his clients. Our wedding was in Las Vegas this past September. Not only was it super HOT, it was a very unconventional wedding in which we didn't really follow a traditional program. Justin understood exactly what we wanted and clearly communicated to us and our families when and where he needed us throughout the day. His team was awesome and very punctual. They took direction from him throughout the wedding, and snapped candid photos throughout the day like we wanted. Its always great to work with people who are passionate about what they do and have fun doing it. I highly and enthusiastically recommend JustinElement Photography!

Best Wedding Photographer EVER!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Michelle T

I worked with Justin & his team for my engagement & wedding photos, and I'm glad I did, because I STILL can't get over how awesome they turned out! First off, Justin is such a personable individual, it's very difficult NOT to get along with him. He's definitely become a friend... Read More for LIFE to my husband & I. As for his photography skills, it's what every modern bride is searching for. Justin captures the moments that most people cannot, and those are the moments when you are your true self. I KNOW what my fake smiles look like, and I surely did not see any of them in the photos he took. My husband and I loved the type of photos he took, so beautiful, so artistic, so different, so EPIC! And the way Justin edits/enhances the photos is unbelievable. My entire wedding album is not just composed of photos, it is overflowing with Justin's "ART". It is evident that he is passionate about photography. To this day, left and right, I am still constantly getting compliments on my engagement & wedding photos. I also hired Justin for my Photo Studio, which was a big hit at the wedding. Great props! All in all, Justin & his team were awesome to work with. There was not even one important moment of my wedding day was neglected. He went above and beyond what my husband & I expected from a photographer. I've been to weddings where the photographers are very boring and serious, with absolutely no creativity... not interesting at all! So I'm glad Justin was there to photograph my wedding the way weddings SHOULD be photographed. Hands down... BEST. PHOTOGRAPHER. EVER!

Absolutely Stunning & Memorable Pictures

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Iris P

We had the pleasure of working with Justin Element for both our small and big wedding celebrations. We could not be any happier with all the amazing pictures that they took for both events. Justin and his team are so easy to work with and so much fun to be around. Because of our... Read More unique situation of having two weddings, Justin created a customized package for us that fit our budget. He even went out of his way to shoot an engagement session for us despite his busy schedule. Justin has one of the most amazing abilities to find those special moments in a crazy, hectic wedding day and somehow catch it perfectly on film. We have so many beautiful pictures that we can’t even begin to decide which ones to enlarge. All our family and friends have asked about Justin, and we are absolutely happy to recommend him to anyone who is looking for a fun, creative, and professional photographer.

JustinElement captured the best weekend of my life

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Anneli V

My husband and I consider ourselves to be artistic in our own right, which is why it was very important to both of us that our photographer share our vision for our special day. We wanted to capture the emotions of our day and I especially wanted it all to be beautiful and... Read More warm. Justin was patient throughout our process, expertly suggesting his ideas but never once over-stepping our wedding-day dreams. In the end, it was a labor of love. And executed perfectly, we wouldn't change a thing. It started with Justin taking wonderful pictures of our Rehearsal Dinner under the stars with the Downtown LA skyline. The pictures captured the excitement, love, and great energy of our two families coming together. It was so happy to see in anticipation of our day. Our wedding day, Justin and Gaby were one of the first people that I saw of our vendors. They were up early for sure. Justin shot awesome shots of my girls and I and some great shots of the guys as well. During the ceremony, the shots were much more vintage in style, softer and more nuanced. It takes an expert hand to be able to capture the natural lights at The Cathedral and Justin came through again. The reception was a blast - and Justin was in the thick of every moment. He also had the unenviable task of having to edit pictures from earlier in the day so that we can show it as a slide show during the reception - it was merely a request from me, a grand idea perhaps, but one that Justin ran with and he knocked it out of the park. I can't forget seeing how our guests were actually glued watching the slide show, captivated by the beautiful photos to be sure, but also impressed that it was shot just mere hours ago! Yes, Justin can do it all - he makes miracles happen :-) We also used the photobooth that Justin and his team provided. And although I was a little hesitant at first because I didn't know how it would be received by our guests, I was soooo glad we decided to have it. It literally provided us with some of the most fun pictures from the wedding and our guests still comment on it til now (especially the video recording option because no one has seen that elsewhere!) And the following day, Justin also came over to photograph our After-Wedding Luncheon! Like I said, he went above and beyond the call of duty. The pictures he took there were of our families who were tired but very happy and excited for my husband and I to start our lives together. He became part of our family that day and I don't think there's another photographer we would call moving forward. Choosing JustinElement was the single most important decision that we made in planning our wedding. Saying that we love our pictures would be an understatement. We know that we will enjoy these photographs throughout our marriage and hope to someday share them with our kids and grandkids. And we look back to our wedding day with fondness because Justin was able to capture that beautiful day for us. Thank you, Justin. Here's a link to our pictures: http://justinelement.com/blog/2012/09/anneli-carlos-married-our-lady-of-angels-hotel-omni-downtown-los-angeles/

Everything I wanted n moooore

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Erilen M

Justin is an amazing photographer. He was my sister's photographer for her wedding last November and mid wedding I knew I had to book this guy as well. He took his time to really get to know everyone involved in the wedding and made us all feel so comfortable. We booked him for... Read More our engagement shoot and wedding. Both were full of laughs and good times.. Our engagement photos came out amazing!! He really captured mine and my husbands personalities in each picture. I've only seen the teasers for my wedding photos and I'm blown away!!! I cant wait to see the rest.

JustinElement Photography - one of the bestest at

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 Bobbie E

It was actually the hubby that found JustinElement Photography. Being the photography enthusiast himself, he had a lot of qualities he looked for in another person's work. The hubby's technical standards were easily met by Justin but what made Justin so special from the rest... Read More of the other photographers was he had the uncanny ability to capture his subjects' emotions. His shots were whimsical but very well-composed. He truly knows how to nail not just good, but magical shots. Working with Justin was a breeze. He had a very warm personality that made us feel we were in good hands. He was loved by literally everyone at the wedding! He was very professional & was also very accommodating. He always delivered & the quality of service & his work have both been beyond our expectations. My hubby & I both agree that we didn't go wrong with going for JustinElement. We got lucky finding him on our first attempt in looking for wedding photographers & we knew we didn't have to look no more. :)

Book Justin Element!

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Natasha B

From the very start, Justin has been nothing but GREAT! Not only is his photography unique to the eye, but he is also very open to his client's wants and ideas. He captures his couples in their element, and is able to portray their personalities on camera. When looking for a... Read More photographer, my husband and I knew we wanted someone who we can be comfortable with and someone that would be able to capture the couple we are. And Justin did just that. He is also very accommodating. With very busy schedules, it was difficult for us to plan things out. However Justin worked around our schedule and never once did we feel pressured or rushed to get things done. On our wedding day, he was there from the beginning to the end and fully captured the day to the tiniest detail. Looking back on our photos, the memories and feelings of that day come right back. Other photographers can be closed minded and sticks to the same kinds of shots. But Justin is able to personalize his photography with each couple. His work is excellent as you can see from his portfolio and his service is superb. Therefore, book him as your wedding photographer! You won't regret it and will definitely thank yourself later!

Great and relaxed work

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 kai c

He was so easy to get along with, also did such a great job on the day. Punctual, professional, not feeling rushed, he knew what he was doing. !! awesome job Justin!

Amazing photographer!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 joanne s

We were looking for a photographer that shot beautiful photos, had a different style, and someone that we could depend on/trust. Justin was all those plus more. We hired Justin to do our engagement photos as well as our wedding. Little did we know what we got ourselves into!... Read More Justin's photography is, in one word...priceless! He went above and beyond what we expected and we expected a lot. We had so much fun during our engagement session. Although we were having a great time, Justin was so professional. He made us feel so comfortable too!! Not only did we have a great experience during the engagement session, the photos came out so beautiful! All of our friends and family had the same exact things to say...the photos were beautiful and Justin did a great job! When I saw the slideshow of the photos I actually cried! On the day of the wedding Justin arrived on time and it was down to business...there wasn't a moment that he put that camera down. He took the opportunity to get to know the people in my wedding and to make them as comfortable as possible. Justin noticed that I wasn't myself (I was nervous and quiet), he took time to talk to me and see if I was okay. He did a good job making me laugh and loosened me up a little! Justin is not a "in your face" photographer and we loved that! But rest assure he shot the moments you might miss during your wedding! You cannot go wrong with choosing JustinElement Photography. Take it from a super detailed perfectionist that it was worth every penny! We can't wait to one day use him for our maternity shoot! :)

You can't get much better than JustinElement

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Carissa K

We wanted to make sure that we found a photographer that we loved for our wedding because pictures last a lifetime and I wanted to be able to look back at my special day and have the photos look just as beautiful as I remember my wedding being. I could not picked anyone better... Read More than Justin! He is INCREDIBLE with color and lighting, I was stunned when I saw how beautiful the pictures turned out. He was very good with making everyone feel comfortable and getting us to look natural in the pictures since we all felt a little weird in front of a camera. When my husband and I met him for a consultation we instantly knew we would be hiring him, we connected with him and his modern style of photography was exactly what we were looking for. He was very professional, and I was beyond impressed with him from the day we hired him. My parents were a little upset that I was spending more money on photography than anything else, but the minute they saw the wedding teasers on his website they called me on my honeymoon to rave about how good they looked; they are even pushing my sister to get married so that they can use him again! I can't say enough positive things about JustinElement I would recommend him a thousand times over if I could, and all my engaged friends have been asking about him because they love how our engagement and wedding pictures turned out. Also, his super sweet girlfriend Gaby is a makeup artist. She did mine for both my engagement pictures and wedding, and I LOVED it both times! I definitely recommend using her as well!

More Than Meets The Eye

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Dyan S

Justin Element was a real pleasure to work with. Since the first time we met him, we could see his passion for photography. He is willing to listen to your ideas, and adds his own expertise when needed. We really enjoyed his vision for us for the engagement and wedding... Read More photos. He is very prompt and very easy to work with. He offers a wide variety of services including slideshows and photobooths at a very reasonable price. The engagement session was so fun to do with Justin, because of the energy and passion he brings. Don't let the young face fool you, Justin is an experienced photographer with a passion that will carry him far along in his career. He is more than meets the eye!