telling stories of love + adventure

Kamra Fuller is a Wedding + Elopement Photographer based in Seattle, Washington, available for travel internationally. She specializes in capturing raw emotion and real connections between adventurous couples in love, through an earthy, journalistic style of photography.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Seattle, Pacific Northwest, Worldwide (702) 755-7883
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Kelsey P

Kamra was recommended to us through another photographer who was already booked for the date of our wedding. We went to her Facebook page to see if we liked her stuff and we were SO impressed. Kamra made us feel so comfortable and cared for in the months and weeks leading up... Read More to our wedding day. She covered every detail with unmatched professionalism. Kamra made me feel beautiful while she was shooting, and when I saw the finished photos, I couldn't believe the angles and lighting she was able to get. My wedding party and guests commented on how they loved all the candid, and posed, shots Kamra was able to get of them. Overall, I would recommend Kamra to anyone who is looking for a photographer who is all into the details of their work.

2017-08-16T20:48:48 Response from the vendor

Wow Kelsey, thank you so much for the sweet compliments! I absolutely adore you and Shelby and am so psyched that I got to document your beautiful day! <3

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Lauren M

Our wedding was December 2, 2017. And it was the best day ever thanks to some outstanding people like Kamra! Kamra BRINGS out each and every beautiful moment of your wedding day or photo session, she doesn’t just edit the moments. I don’t like over edited photos. I don’t like... Read More to look like a photoshopped Barbie. Kamra’s work is raw, organic, clean, emotional and beautiful! She truly captures emotion in a split second, again, and again, and again! If you want true, raw emotion, rather than fake over edited photos, then Kamra is your girl! •Fun - I’m not gunna lie, I was not sure how the initial engagement session was going to turn out. My husband (then fiancé) is not the most cooperative when it comes to taking pictures. From the instant we started, Kamra made the session so fun, comfortable and natural! We actually walked away feeling like we had just been on a fun date or finished a really fun activity! •Flexible - My husband (then fiancé) and I do not live in the same city nor do we live in the same city as Kamra. We were not even planning an engagement session because of our busy schedules. Thanks to a surprise trip from my husband (that he planned 3 days in advance) we ended up in Seattle at the same time and called up Kamra two days before we did our engagement session. She was incredibly accommodating and made sure that we found a time for the session because she knew how limiting our schedules were. •Professional - I was thoroughly impressed by Kamra’s booklet she shared with me after our first communication. She has so much great information to help those not used to being photographed professionally, which I am assuming, like me, is most people. On top of that she will suggest vendors and a plethora of other information. Her attention to detail also shows while she is in action photographing you and in her final product (photos). •Over delivers- Every time I see the final photos I am utterly impressed. Kamra is so talented at find the beautiful locations and bringing out the true feeling and emotion in her clients, yes I said clients. I believe her work is so good because she CAPTURES the moment, she doesn’t just edit/photoshop the moment. •Communication - Kamra was always quick to respond to calls, texts or emails and took the lead in working out a good day off photo timeline. Her tactics to work backwards from the end of day to the start was brilliant! We based the day off of her suggestions and the flow was perfect! •Sneak Peek - Kamra is very good at what she does, so naturally she is busy. That does not stop her from working her butt off to get her clients photos of the biggest day of their lives as fast as she can. While we were on our honeymoon I was so excited to see the sneak peak that she had prepared (and shocked about how quickly she put it together) for us. She also made it easy to share with our family and friends, which is a must, of course! •Final product - The final photos are beautiful. I have gone through all of them multiple times because I love looking at them. I love how Kamra was able to capture everyone's emotions so well. Kamra captured the wedding so well that truly retold the story of the night through her photos. My only complaint... I wish we would have had an unlimited amount of time with Kamra!

2018-02-01T17:03:40 Response from the vendor

Wow, Lauren! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this out. I had such an amazing time working with you and Scott and your families. Thanks again for the wonderful opportunity!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jordyn W

Kamra's attention to detail is flawless. She takes the time to understand your style and what you're looking for. She made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera, even me which is hard to do honestly, and wasn't afraid to be herself and also take charge of placement... Read More for what looks best. We adored her editing style and will definitely hire her for future events and family sessions!

2017-08-16T20:50:26 Response from the vendor

Aw, you are just the cutest! Thank you so much for the kind words!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017

My fiance and I and recently traveled from the Midwest to Seattle for our engagement pictures. I found Kamra via social media and was very impressed with her work. Additionally, she was very responsive via email and phone, her price was reasonable, she scouted several... Read More locations and really worked with us to find a great location when our first couple of choices didn't work because of bad weather, and she gave us tons of images from the shoot. On top of that, she made us feel comfortable and provided good direction during the shoot. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an engagement/wedding photographer in the Seattle area.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Martha L

Kamra is not only an incredible photographer, but she is a kind, genuine and talented person. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with her for our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. She is professional and helps cater to the type of photos and style you... Read More prefer. I highly recommend her talent and expertise to anyone interested in having photos taken.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 aileen m

We really enjoyed working with Kamra and highly recommend her! She communicated clearly and efficiently ahead of our meeting, traveled to our island venue, and was professional in every way. When we saw the first few photos we knew immediately we'd made the right choice. She... Read More was able to perfectly capture our authentic selves (just prettier and in fancy clothes) and give us photos we'll treasure for a long time.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jessica B

Such a good investment! Kamra exceeded our expectations and gave us the most beautiful photos.

2017-08-16T20:51:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Jessica! I LOVED working with you guys so much! :)

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Madison G

Kamra was great to work with. She was able to direct us where we should go for the pictures and do it fast to get as many pictures as we wanted. I would highly recommend her to anyone for pictures!

2017-08-16T20:53:39 Response from the vendor

Thanks Madison! You and Dano are soooo cute together and were so fun to photograph! <3

Kamra Fuller

I'm a twenty-something tree enthusiast whose favorite days are those that take me out in the middle of nature with nothing but a couple in love and my gear. I love to travel, see new places, meet new people, and experience different cultures. And then when it's all said and done, I adore the feeling of returning to my cozy home. My other obsessions include hiking, Lana Del Rey, veganism, eclectic style, thunder storms, elephants, The Office, fiction novels, yoga, and all things indie + boho. I love adventure. I love love. I love people. And I would LOVE to hear from you.