telling stories of love + adventure

Kamra Fuller is a Wedding + Elopement Photographer based in Seattle, Washington, available for travel internationally. She specializes in capturing raw emotion and real connections between adventurous couples in love, through an earthy, journalistic style of photography.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Seattle, Pacific Northwest, Worldwide (702) 755-7883
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Kelsey P

Kamra was recommended to us through another photographer who was already booked for the date of our wedding. We went to her Facebook page to see if we liked her stuff and we were SO impressed. Kamra made us feel so comfortable and cared for in the months and weeks leading up... Read More to our wedding day. She covered every detail with unmatched professionalism. Kamra made me feel beautiful while she was shooting, and when I saw the finished photos, I couldn't believe the angles and lighting she was able to get. My wedding party and guests commented on how they loved all the candid, and posed, shots Kamra was able to get of them. Overall, I would recommend Kamra to anyone who is looking for a photographer who is all into the details of their work.

2017-08-16T20:48:48 Response from the vendor

Wow Kelsey, thank you so much for the sweet compliments! I absolutely adore you and Shelby and am so psyched that I got to document your beautiful day! <3

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jordyn W

Kamra's attention to detail is flawless. She takes the time to understand your style and what you're looking for. She made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera, even me which is hard to do honestly, and wasn't afraid to be herself and also take charge of placement... Read More for what looks best. We adored her editing style and will definitely hire her for future events and family sessions!

2017-08-16T20:50:26 Response from the vendor

Aw, you are just the cutest! Thank you so much for the kind words!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Martha L

Kamra is not only an incredible photographer, but she is a kind, genuine and talented person. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with her for our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. She is professional and helps cater to the type of photos and style you... Read More prefer. I highly recommend her talent and expertise to anyone interested in having photos taken.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 aileen m

We really enjoyed working with Kamra and highly recommend her! She communicated clearly and efficiently ahead of our meeting, traveled to our island venue, and was professional in every way. When we saw the first few photos we knew immediately we'd made the right choice. She... Read More was able to perfectly capture our authentic selves (just prettier and in fancy clothes) and give us photos we'll treasure for a long time.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jessica B

Such a good investment! Kamra exceeded our expectations and gave us the most beautiful photos.

2017-08-16T20:51:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Jessica! I LOVED working with you guys so much! :)

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Madison G

Kamra was great to work with. She was able to direct us where we should go for the pictures and do it fast to get as many pictures as we wanted. I would highly recommend her to anyone for pictures!

2017-08-16T20:53:39 Response from the vendor

Thanks Madison! You and Dano are soooo cute together and were so fun to photograph! <3

Kamra Fuller

I'm a twenty-something tree enthusiast whose favorite days are those that take me out in the middle of nature with nothing but a couple in love and my gear. I love to travel, see new places, meet new people, and experience different cultures. And then when it's all said and done, I adore the feeling of returning to my cozy home. My other obsessions include hiking, Lana Del Rey, veganism, eclectic style, thunder storms, elephants, The Office, fiction novels, yoga, and all things indie + boho. I love adventure. I love love. I love people. And I would LOVE to hear from you.