Philly's most luxurious wedding transportation

Kevin Smith Transportation Group is a luxury limousine and transportation service based in Collegeville, PA. Our goal is to work with each and every one of our clients to ensure that they receive the exact vehicle and experience that they want, while also designing a wedding transportation plan that fits within their budget. With party buses, shuttle service, and stretch limousines, as well as town cars and SUV's for those special clients, our diverse fleet and dedicated staff will do everything possible to help make your wedding a memorable experience.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Collegeville, PA (610) 222-6225
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/13/2016

I cannot say enough good things about this company. From start to finish everything was perfect. The booking receptionist was super helpful and friendly. Our driver Chris was awesome. He drove us around to all the places we needed to take pictures, he was on time for everything,... Read More was super nice and very professional. They gave us a complementary bottle of champaign with flutes, and a sign for the limo as well. We couldn't have asked for anything betting for them, I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017

This review is a little late. I used them in the Spring but just booked them for airport transportation and remembered I never gave them a review. Booking was easy. We used one of their stretch limos which was beautiful. Very clean, driver was really good. Amazing how a... Read More great driver makes things so much better. I highly recommend them and have actually booked other services with them twice since the wedding. Ask for Julie or Adam when calling in. Both are super nice.

Reviewed on 12/16/2017

I just booked with this company. Allie and Julie were awesome. Very responsive. The best part was they knew my contacts at the hotel and the country club. when I called them for references, they couldn't be more excited we were going to use Kevin Smith Group. Great feedback... Read More when you are booking a service you are not familiar with. Can't wait to use them.

Reviewed on 12/16/2017

Kevin Smith Group handled our wedding this past October. We had an amazing experience. They handled shuttle service for our guests from the hotel to the reception and back and also did our bachelorette party in the summer. Their Party Buses are amazing and their team is great... Read More to deal with. No reason to even consider anybody else if you need transportation.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Nicole N

Although my now-husband and I did not personally take the shuttles at our 11/11/17 wedding, we heard nothing but positive commentary from our wedding guests! The company was friendly, punctual and easy to work with. It was great to have one less concern on our plates and we... Read More would definitely recommend their services!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Peter L

My now Mother-in-Law arranged all of our transportation services. She found Kevin Smith Transportation Group on The Knot and they were amazing. They even picked up our photographer the morning off when her car broke down. Above and beyond! I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Sarah W

I worked with Adam on our transportation plan. He handled everything to perfection. The day went off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Daniel B

I was assigned two tasks for the wedding and transportation was one of them. Let me tell you, I had the easy one. I called 4 companies. Only Kevin Smith Group called me back and they were awesome. They handled all of the details, giving me the answers to questions I didn't... Read More know I had. Ironically, both our venue and our hotel also recommended them so clearly they are doing something right. Thank you to the entire team at Kevin Smith Group. You made the day perfect and my wife gave me all of the credit!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Mia B

My husband and I used Kevin Smith Transportation for our ride down to the airport for our destination wedding. We also used them for our trip back from our honeymoon and both experiences were great! The driver Chris was fantastic. He knew the fastest way to the airport to avoid... Read More rush hour traffic and was super friendly. The limo itself was beautiful- color changing lights, music, and they even had champagne waiting for us as a congratulations. Wedding planning can be stressful but KSTG made the transportation planning very easy for us. I would definitely recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Brittany K

Amazing!!!! From the start of planning with Adam to the actual day of service, everything was amazing. The drivers were super kind and patient when our wedding timeline ran behind. The champagne and engraved glasses were the highlight of my wedding morning- it was so thoughtful... Read More and such a nice surprise that I wasn't even expecting at all. That gesture really started to help me feel bridal on our big day. Can't wait to work with you guys again for our next event!

Meet The Coordinator

Adam Sitsis

My name is Adam Sitsis, I am the Wedding Coordinator here at KSTG. Your wedding day is one to be cherished and remembered forever. I'm here to make sure we get you there safe, on time, and in luxury.