Lexus Studios Films

We film Weddings in all States of USA

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

We film Weddings in all States of USA (617) 764-1248

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Barbara L

Truly wonderful cinematographers! My husband and I are very happy with the quality of our video and how they captured all the wonderful moments from our wedding day! We can't thank the team enough for providing great professionalism and amazing talent! By far one of the best... Read More vendors we have had the privilege to work with! You can't go wrong if you choose to use them they truly are a talented group and the quality of the film is unbeatable!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Bryan D

My wife and I used Lexur Studios for our wedding in July and could not be happier and satisfied with this choice. When we met the first time, we were confident that they would create a great film. We could see how passionate they were and loved what they did. We are very happy... Read More with our highlight film and cinematic film, it was everything we wanted and more! Paulo and team were very organized from beginning to end process which we appreciated considering the craziness of planning a wedding. If you are looking for a great quality film, make sure to work with Lexur Studios. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Sara M

Lexur Studios was fantastic! Their team was organized, friendly, professional and did a great job being attentive and capturing all the special moments of our big day. Then Paulo and his team worked their magic to compile those moments into a wonderful film with which we keep... Read More receiving so many compliments! We loved Lexur Studios and can't thank them enough. We highly recommend them for all your cinematography needs.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Haline D

Absolutely amazing team!!!! Paulo and his team are absolutely incredible. They are professional, kind and pay attention to every detail. We had a dream for how we wanted our wedding film to come out and they made it more than we can imagine. Highly recommend them to everyone!!... Read More Thank you a million for making our day so special! - Haline

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Thiago P

Worse film makers I ever deal with

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Mohamed Y

For my wedding, I paid $3,500 for the Cinemax Luxury Package - 12 hours coverage which includes the following: 3 Cinematographers 2 Assistants Gopro Time Lapse Save The Date Film Bride & Groom getting ready Ceremony Coverage Drone included (Aerial shots) Reception Coverage HD... Read More Sound assistant Lighting Assistant Trailer Next business Day Delivery 1-2 minutes HD Highlight 7-10 minutes Full Film 30-45 minutes All delivered in a personalized USB w/ Box Raw footage included in HD There were only 3 personnel at our wedding, when there should have been a total of 5, which explains why there was missing video of critical moments. We never received the trailer THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY. The FULL Film isn't even 30 minutes long when the company promised that we would easily have an hour of video (more than what the package called for). The package we paid for includes the Raw footage in HD to be delivered to us; however Paulo, refused to provide us the Raw Footage without me sending him the hard drive that I had to pay out of pocket for. On top of all of the breaches in the contract, Paulo continued to ask us to provide a USB for the raw footage, which makes no sense whatsoever, since it was clearly part of the package we paid for. Furthermore, he demanded strict timeframes for us to make decisions on any modifications to the Films when we do not even know what we are actually working with in terms of captured moments. For example, we asked him to provide the full video of a speech made during the wedding; however, his team failed to capture this important moment. Of course, instead of acknowledging the mistake, Paulo had an excuse for not capturing this critical moment. Dealing with Paulo and Lexur Studio Films, has been very disappointing and frustrating. We have not received what we paid for, and on top of that Paulo continues to send strict timeframes for us to make decisions when we don't even know what moments his team captured in full? How does that make any sense? I asked him to include the toast speech done by the best man, but he responded that his team did not capture that footage. After requesting the raw data from him to actually see what his team captured, I discovered that the toast footage did actually exist. Why did he say that it didn’t exist? They most likely didn’t search thoroughly for it. Throughout the whole process, Paulo communicated in a hostile manner and even went on to state the following: After I asked a question in regards to the lack of audio/visual synchronization on the film, Paulo replied, "I can see clearly you have no knowledge in sound feature or equipment, which is completely normal, since you are not DJ or filmmaker." Instead, of addressing the question in a civil manner, he went on to criticize my knowledge. After I sent an email to Paulo during the holidays, in regards to the Trailer of the wedding being a couple of months late and checking on the status of it, he responded, “Even this is couple hours before Christmas, not an appropriate time to receive or send emails. I’m responding yours.” This is how Paulo started his response to this email, suggesting that he is doing me a favor. There was lack of professionalism when Paulo communicated, filled with many excuses. This all resulted in a disappointing and frustrating experience.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Laura P

Do not look further! Lexur Studios is the absolute best videographer! I wouldn't recommend them if I didn't feel 100% absolutely satisfied! Before my wedding, they reached out to all my vendors to stay on the same page without involving me. On my wedding day they were so... Read More professional, extremely nice, helpful and didn't even notice they were there once they started! Each and every single staff member were so respectful, talented and ambitious about their jobs! Our wedding highlight literally brought me to tears. If you don't believe me, watch Laura and Anthony Granite Links highlight. I dare you not to get emotional! I will always and forever recommend Lexur Studios to all my friends and family. Worth every single penny and more!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Lauren M

Deciding to work with Lexur Studios (previously Lexus Studios) was the best decision my husband and I could have made. Paulo and the team were very professional and they did an amazing job capturing our big day. They were easy to work with and very reasonable. We have already... Read More gotten so many compliments on our highlight film, saying that it looks like a movie trailer, we LOVE it! We can't wait to share our full film with the family, we know they will be in awe. Thank you Lexur Studios for giving us something that will be cherished for years to come with our family and eventually our children!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016

Creativity it's not enough to put in words what thy do. As a groom I had to write this, because most the time bride do right? But what they did in our wedding film is beyond what I was expecting. You must to hire their service.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Danielle C

When we first went To meet owner, Paulo at his Somerville studio we were immediately smitten by his beautiful work & cinematography. Paulo answered any and all questions we had, showed us as many videos as we wanted and showed us all the cool equipment we had. After deciding to... Read More go with Lexus Studios, he and his wife, Julia, were so amazing at answering all our emails and very friendly too. The day of the wedding arrived (11.5.16) and Paulo & his assistant & daughter- Paula- showed up full of energy and excitement. They were kind, professional, very patient (they had a lot To deal with) and fun. At the venue, they asked Steve and I to do a few walk through shoots outside in the dark which seemed really cool and we even had a drone being used! I'm very excited to see our film once it's done and know it will be stunning. Their hard work and skills show in what they do- both in their videos and also by just watching them in their roles. Definitely a great decision to go with Lexus Film Studios!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 S L

Lexus studio filmed my engagement party and their service was phenomenal, the cinematographer was superb, and the film outcome was wonderful. They captured each special moment beautifully and documented this special memory for me and our families amazingly! We watched the film... Read More over and over again. I can't want to have them again for my wedding and future events.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Carlesia F

Very profissional!! The best choice ever!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Deirdre C

Lexus Studios was an absolutely amazing addition to my wedding day! They were all fun and great to work with. My video I received is absolutely stunning!! I would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Stephanie S

I was very nervous to hire a videographer for my wedding, having never worked with one before and not knowing what I should be looking for. I was hesitant to spend the money when the wedding was already getting outrageously expensive. However, I have to say that it was one of... Read More the best decisions that I made that day and I couldn't be happier that I chose Lexus Studios. They were wonderful ! We had 3 cinematographers who were so sweet and helpful on the day of and worked wonderfully with our photographers. I just received the highlight video and it truly is better than I ever expected it to be - and that has been the consensus among everyone that has seen it! It was beautifully done and fully captured the day perfectly. It's so true that your wedding day will go by in a flash and you won't remember a lot of what happened, so I am so glad that I have so much wonderful video to remember the day by. Thank you Lexus Studios!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Joana S

When I first saw Lexus Studios' work at my photographer's studio, I was very impressed and excited. They looked very professional and that was definitely something I was looking for a vidiographer. I closed deal with them and everything was set to our wedding day. I'm going... Read More tosay that the experience itself was pleasant. I didn't feel awkward and it all went smoothly and peacefully. It wasn't until my wedding was done that things started to feel strange to me. They promised me my wedding highlights within a month, up to 3 months (which is a long time just for a short video, but I understood and agreed calmly with it!). I must say that the owner of the company contacted me and gave a "trailer" video (shorter than the highlights) for free because of the delay, but really I didn't care about that, I wanted what I have paid for! But, it was a nice gesture. We got the highlights movie from our October wedding in February. I was upset because it took so long, but it was a beautiful short video. Our actual video didn't come until April. They sent me the video and I kind of liked it. Didn't love it. We had all songs recorded by a friend and I especifically requested that they incorporated them there - it wasn't there. Not even my song when I was walking in. Just this song I've never heard of that didn't mean anything to us at all. Same with our first dance - although this one was there, it was all edited and you couldn't feel what the moment was like. The whole thing was overworked, and it looked like our day didn't matter to them at all. Like they just put anything together so I would shut up (because obviously I would send them random emails reminding them that we paid them fully on time and I was expecting a service that I was promised). After me saying I'd like some of our songs in there, they incorporated a bit of it. But still nothing amazing. So my husband and I just agreed on letting it go and approving the whole thing just so we would stop this nonsense at once. When we finally got our USB card with our video, my husband's name was typed in wrong! YES! So there you go. Once again I have to tell these people how they've been screwing up the whole experience for us. They've fixed it, and we have our video. Not what we expected, not at all on time, not a pleasant overall experience, not feeling like our hard work mattered to them, but we have our video. So, I guess my heart wants to give them zero stars. For not giving us what we have paid for on the most important day of our lives. Like I said before, I felt like our wedding didn't matter to them. I felt like they could care less (even the free trailer sounded like a shut up gift). But the quality of the video itself is good. I won't say don't hire them. I say make sure pure verbal, put deadlines on paper. Talk and talk about what you want in your video. Show them songs that you like to be shown in your videos... Maybe that was my mistake. I didn't go step by step through the whole thing (although they have a quesionary and I answered it all). Maybe they were having an off couple of month, maybe they were too busy. I get it. But it shouldn't matter because if you're working with people's most important day ever, and they're dreams, you make them feel special. Period. I don't care how busy you are or if you're having difficulties. But that's just my opinion. Hope that helps! Follow up: The owner has contacted me to apologize and offered to make changes in my video.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Yvette Carolina A

Lexus Studios LOST some of the most important footage of our wedding day including, but not limited to, our getting ready, and our prayer before the ceremony, and other things we may never know as we were never told the truth. On Wedding day the main videographer, Paulo, was... Read More sick. We are not sure what happened, but were deeply sorry for him. We accommodated to the situation and allowed only one videographer during the first part of the day although our contract advised we would have 3. It took TWO months after the wedding to find out it was lost. In trying to figure out the best solution, we were yelled at, lied to, and were never even offered a refund. When we asked for one we were told we had to wait for the insurance claim to go through and that it would only be half the price. This is extremely unprofessional. Last we heard we would receive a refund in 45 days (its been 30), but we have not yet received. We will let you know if we do. We were also told we would receive a link to our highlight and “full” (they had the audacity to call it full) wedding film, but never did. We finally gave up as they were irrational and unpleasant to speak to and disrupted our peace. We were also told this had never happened before in over 300 weddings, but we later found a Facebook review describing a similar situation dating back to September 2015. At this time all we can do is warn future couples. Please proceed with caution. We hope this is a learning lesson for the Lexus Studio team and that in the future the situation will be handled differently.

Beautiful Cinematography!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Natasha D

Choosing to go with Lexus Studios as our wedding cinematographers for our August 16, 2015 wedding was one of the best choices we made for our big day! Their work is absolutely breathtaking! Our friends and family said our highlight film was the most beautiful wedding film that... Read More had ever seen. It even brought tears to some of their eyes (it did mine too, but I’m the bride!). Lexus did an amazing job of capturing our day, and all of the important moments throughout it. If you are wondering whether or not to go with a cinematographer at all, I cannot recommend it enough. And go with Lexus! They captured our big day in a way that doesn’t get captured in photographs – the emotions, the movements – and as the bride and groom, it is really special to see what everything looked like to all of your friends and family. The day goes by so quickly, so having a beautiful film to watch is priceless. Lexus Studios’ team is great to work with, and their work is spectacular. On the day of, they coordinated seamlessly with our hectic schedule. Our main cinematographer even saved the day when we were running late and my mother buttoned up the 40 buttons on the back of my dress and missed one, so all of the buttons were off. Our amazing cinematographer undid them and buttoned them up in a jiffy – she said it wasn’t the first time she’d helped with that! Lexus is great because their film packages include multiple cinematographers, so they capture different angles of the day’s events and put them together seamlessly into the film. This allows them to capture so much more than you as the bride or groom would even be able to notice as everything is happening! It has been great fun to see our wedding day from multiple views. Our wedding highlight and documentary film are absolutely beautiful, and Lexus knew just what we wanted. They even sent us the final versions right before the holidays so we’d have it to share with family and friends. We greatly appreciated all of their help and highly recommend Lexus Studios!!!

Made our dreams come true!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Kariny S

When looking for a cinematographer for our wedding my husband and I were very worried. We had never used one before and wanted to ensure we picked the best. With only having one chance to capture the moment, you can’t afford to make a mistake. Well, today we can say for certain... Read More we chose the best. Our first impression of Lexus Studios was when I talked to Paulo about our wedding. He showed a genuine care and enthusiasm we hadn't seen before. From the beginning we knew we could trust Lexus Studios with all our heart. On the day of our wedding I was very nervous; this made it hard to keep track of everything that was happening, but that was not a problem, the Lexus Studios crew were amazing. They captured all the moments I had asked for and more! I also want to mention how amazing Paula was. She's such a talented and sweet young lady. She talked to me and made sure I was distracted so I didn't cry the whole time and ruin all my makeup. During the filming, the Lexus studios crew made it very easy and enjoyable for all the members of our wedding party. We are continually receiving compliments and praises about how professional and personable they were. During the reception, I ended up not feeling well, due to the nerves and the heat. Not only was Paulo very patient and understanding, but he kept checking on me to make sure I was okay. He continually reassured me that everything was going great and they were capturing all the moments for me. I cannot thank them enough for their professionalism and dedication to their work at a time when I needed it the most. My wedding film was everything I could have hoped for and MORE! They captured every single moment I experienced and the ones I didn't. Watching the final video I was blown away at how beautiful my wedding was and how everyone had a great time. I can't help but cry happy tears every time I watch it. With all the stress, and being sick on the day I thought I had missed all the precious moments, but thanks to the LEXUS STUDIOS CREW even though I might have not been there personally, it was beautifully captured on film. My husband and I are forever thankful to Lexus Studio for their excellent work, professionalism, and dedication and will definitely refer their work to any and everyone.

2016-01-09T05:50:08 Response from the vendor

Kariny and Jeremy Your words made me in tears. As you mentioned, yes per sure we put our heart in everything in what we do. Regarding you not feeling well that day, if I could, I was going to take you in my arms like... Read Less Read More

Amazing, Amazing Company

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Shannon O

Words cannot describe how thankful I am to have found Lexus Studios to film our wedding this past September. We chose a package that included a save the date video, love story, trailer, highlight, and feature film. Since getting engaged, I watched hundreds of wedding videos, but... Read More was never sure we could afford to have one at our wedding. But I am so glad to have had ultimately made the decision. They produce amazing films that not only capture the day, but the emotions of the day. A picture says a thousand words and our films captured everything and more. Someone once told me a story about how her two little girls watch their wedding film over and over. And that is what got me. I knew I had to have a film to look back and remember. When I watch their films it brings back the emotions I felt on our special day. They go above and beyond for their clients and we are eternally thankful for everything the Lexus Studios team did for us. I will be recommending them to all our friends!!! We hope to have the chance to work with them again.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

the very best ever!!!!!!! You wont regret booking with them!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

the very best ever!!!!!!! You wont regret booking with them!!

Very professional

Excelent work

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Amazing Films The Lexus Studios team are the best! I watched my film thousands times... and cry every time! It is perfect! They capture each detail of my day.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Caitlyn P

I found out about Lexus Studios from my fiancée and then found out my coworker also had them film at her wedding. My coworker allowed us to look at her full wedding video and after that we were sold. Paulo was a pleasure to speak with. He even offered a Skype session to go over... Read More details and questions so we wouldn't have to go against the traffic from the south shore up to Somerville for a meeting. Their work is amazing.. truly, amazing. I've never seen anything like it. They stay up to date with all the latest equipment and filming techniques. Our Save the Date video has received so much praise from our family and friends already. We know we're in good hands when it comes to having our big day captured. Not a single detail will be missed. They're five steps ahead always! We'll be able to relive our special day over and over again every time we watch it all thanks to Lexus Studios.

Love Captured Perfect !

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Thamyres N

The lexus team went above and beyond to register my wedding. They deliver what they promised with excellency.during my wedding ceremony we had a few rain drop, but that didn't stop the team from making my wedding movie so memorable. Both me and my husband are both very pleased... Read More with the results. Thank You Lexus Studio for making everything so perfect.