WHY LI SOUND? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T REWIND THE DAY.

It Must Be PERFECT. It Must Be MEMORABLE. It Must Be LI SOUND. As a full-service DJ and Entertainment company, yes, we have everything you'd expect – and more! – to bring your affair to life. But we also have that extra something that few other companies have. Truly unparalleled experience.

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

1700 Arctic Ave., Bohemia, NY (631) 244-3624

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Nicole W

Amazing, amazing, amazing....Scott and Craig made my wedding an incredible party !...they were always professional, helpful, and easy to work with. Great people, great company !! Scott also did lounge setups for the wedding that everyone was amazed by, it looked... Read More stunning...definitley inquire about this also !

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Christine V

I can't say enough about Long Island Sound! We had Chris as MC and Sal as our DJ and it was just perfect. The whole night all of my guests kept coming up to my husband and I and telling us that the DJ was amazing. From the beginning, working with Chris and the whole team (Craig... Read More and Leo too) was effortless and easy. There are many things to stress about during wedding planning but I never had to worry about LI Sound because they are so professional and listened to all of our ideas. We did the movie mash up entrance and it was the best!! Everyone loved it and can't stop talking about it! They also followed our music choice selections and played what was appropriate for the age group in our crowd. We had the best night of our lives and I credit a lot of it to the music and overall flow of the night from Chris and Sal. It is vital to have a great DJ and MC for your wedding because they keep the night moving and pretty much run the show. Our night was perfect because of them! We are so thankful that we had LI Sound and we highly recommend them!! Thank you Chris, Sal and team!!

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2014

This DJ company was incredible! Listened to everything we wanted and had everyone enjoying themselves on the dance floor all night! My husband and I definitely made the right choice with long island sound!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 gia c

The most important part of our day was the music and entertainment and LI Sound 100% delivered! We worked with Leo from the very start and I remember talking with my husband was we left our consultation and we both said "I reallly hope that guy is gonna be there on our wedding... Read More day"! I don't think the night could've gone any better than it did with Leo and his team! He knew exactly what kind of music we wanted and had everyone dancing all night! We had EDM/hip-hop/rap/pop throwbacks all night and people I didn't expect to enjoy the music were on the dancefloor the entire night! You could see people running up on the dancefloor (especially me :) ) because one of their favorite songs came on. Everyone loved the big photobooth too! I can't thank them enough for perfectly executing all of the music from the ceremony down to the last song of the night, THANK YOU LEO & TEAM!! xoxoxo Mr and Mrs Michael Klein <3

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Kylie R

We knew from the start of our wedding planning that our DJ choice was going to be the most important one for us and our wedding. We are music and dance people and we wanted our guests to have a great time with us. I saw LI sound at a wedding expo and I knew they were the ones!!!... Read More Leo and the team made our day so perfect. Our guests absolutely loved the movie montage that Leo created for us. We also appreciate him making our wedding a perfect "Spanlish" mix for both of our families. The performers Gene (singing) and Yete (percussion) were so awesome. Gertting the ZAP photos a few days later while on our honeymoon was great and we got to relive all the great moments again!! I would recommend LI sound to any brides in the planning process. Cannot say enough good things about them!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Michelle B

My husband and I have been married for just 3 and our wonderful wedding is still fresh in my mind. One of the most important elements of a wedding (or any party) is the music and we were so lucky to have had LI Sound as our DJ. Working with Chris was a dream. He is extremely... Read More professional and was so attentive to all of our musical needs. He made everything very easy for us and kept the party going. I highly recommend LI Sound and will absolutely use their services again for any future parties.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kelly F

I cannot say enough amazing things about Long Island Sound. From when I first saw them at a bridal showcase to the extremely nice lady who answers the phones to our last meeting, they were extremely helpful and beyond friendly. Chris was our MC and was so FANTASTIC. He helped us... Read More with anything we needed even if it wasn't DJ related. Our DJ was AWESOME, between the DJ and the MC they had people on the dance floor from the beginning to the end! My dad and I decided to do a mashup of all different songs to break out to during our father daughter dance and LI sound (Rusty) made it perfect! Getting the ZAP photos was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding, they got so many pictures that we wouldn't have gotten otherwise especially because they're there until the end of the wedding! Our experience with LI Sound was NOTHING short of AMAZING! Thank you LI Sound for adding to our perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Bridget R

Amazing from when we signed on with them! Had Leo and Rusty and they play all the hits throughout the years and kept making sure we liked how it was going. I had multiple people come up to me and ask for their info! My grandpa who does not care too much about music said he... Read More would recommend LI Sound to anyone because they were great! We also loved the photos being taken! Can’t wait to see! Thank you for making for making our wedding amazing! Bridget & Eamon

2017-10-23T19:46:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Bridget for having us be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Maria C

There's no debate, LI Sound is hands down the best DJ you are going to find for your big day. They were the first DJ that I met with while I was planning my wedding and we booked them instantly. Every step of the way all the guys were helpful, professional and were passionate to... Read More give us the day we always imagined! There was no reason to continue on shopping because after we met with Craig we knew we found the best guys on Long Island. There was always a huge crowd on the dance floor and the party never died down. We actually had people come to us saying it was the best wedding that they have ever been too - in my opinion that would have mainly to do with the party LI Sound gave me. Thank you guys for everything!!!

2017-10-23T19:47:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Alexa C

We booked LI Sound DJ for our wedding (and they're associated company for additional lighting) and experience was nothing but fantastic. From our initial meetings in the office, to followup, to day-of logistics, everything was absolutely perfect. Chris and his team did... Read More everything in their power to ensure our visions were brought to light. Our DJ read the room perfectly, playing the exact right kind of music to get people up dancing and keep them on the dance floor. 3 weeks out and we're still getting comments on how great the music was at the wedding. We would HIGHLY recommend LI Sound to anyone planning a wedding!

2017-10-23T19:48:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having us - you guys were awesome! - Chris

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Briana P

Wow! LI sound DJ absolutely rocked at our Sept 16th wedding. Mike was great as our MC and Sal was our DJ who kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. I have been getting continuous compliments on how much fun everyone had at our wedding because the DJ played the best... Read More music. For most of the night there was not a single person sitting in their seat (and if they were it was to take a quick break from dancing so hard!) LI Sound DJ did an absolutely amazing job and we could not have been any happier with our decision to use them as our DJ.

2017-10-23T19:49:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write this, you were a pleasure to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Ashley W

ALL I CAN SAY IS BOOK LI SOUND FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT! They are amazing! I had Chris as my M.C. and Sal as my D.J.! From the moment my husband and I met with Chris we knew we needed to book L.I. Sound! Chris made us feel so at ease and we truly trusted him and his company for our... Read More wedding entertainment! L.I. Sound had everyone on the dance floor the whole night including guests who usually never dance! They played music that catered to all of our guests and kept all of the songs clean which was very important to my husband and I! I did not leave the dance floor once the night of my wedding and I can thank L.I. Sound, Chris, and Sal for that! Thanks for making our wedding night spectacular! I cannot recommend L.I. sound enough!

2017-10-23T19:50:03 Response from the vendor

It was an honor to be there!! You guys rocked!!! - Chris

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Dayna g

I loved LI Sound!! They were amazing and made the wedding so smooth fun and enjoyable. They were super accommodating and absolutely lovely, no cheesy feeling and no awkward jersey shore fist pumping, just honest amazingly played music which really gets people on the dance floor!... Read More I am so happy we book with LI sound and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality DJ!

2017-10-23T19:50:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having us! It was a pleasure working together!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Deena E

For us the music and entertainment was the most important aspect of our wedding. We wanted our guests to enjoy themselves. Long Island sound was able to accomplish that! They played every song that we requested, and the dance floor was never empty! You will be blown away by the... Read More entertainment they provide!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Cara R

LI Sound DJ were amazing at our wedding! I swear the dance floor was never empty and everyone was dancing the entire night. The MC was so friendly but also informative always coming up to my fiance and I letting us know what was happening next and keeping us informed. The... Read More music was a great combination of genres and every guest was singing and enjoying it! Best choice of DJ that is out there.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Matthew K

Don't mind me dancing in my seat... we're still caught up on how awesome our wedding was thanks to LI Sound! They always say the sign of a good wedding (or one of the more important signs) is how many of your guests are on the dance floor. Thanks to LI Sound, we had a dance... Read More floor that was constantly hopping (literally, the floors were shaking). As soon as a meal was over and the music turned up, we had guests racing to the dance floor. My wife and I signed up with LI Sound about a year before our wedding, originally with Leo. He showed us a terrific demo in their studio and showed off all the extra add-ons we could buy (ultimately we just opted for a DJ, MC, and 2 light towers). He was great about working within our budget and attentive to our goals throughout the sales process. Due to circumstances, we ended up having to change our wedding date a couple months later and found out that Leo was unavailable that day, so we ended up switching to Scott. Although we didn't end up meeting Scott until our wedding day (our fault for living so far from these guys), we absolutely loved him! Between our booking and our wedding date, the folks at LI Sound were very accommodating to the fact that we lived an hour away and were willing to do most things over the phone or via mail. For our final call, we spoke directly with Chris over the phone, who asked questions we would have never even thought to bring up (besides the obvious first dance, entrance song, and other special requests) and really made sure that everything we wanted for our wedding would be taken care of for us. On the day itself, the entire crew delivered the exact vision we had for our wedding and had everyone up on the dance floor. I don't know how they did it, but the songs they chose, the lighting, the energy (from Scott especially) and the overall ambiance was perfect (incredibly fun but not crazy). Huge thanks to Scott, Chris and Leo, and big thanks to all the additional DJs and administrators who helped with our wedding! You guys rock!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Lauren D

Our wedding was July 2nd, 2017 and Long Island Sound did a fantastic job! They were professional and great to work with from the beginning to end. We had an acoustic guitarist during cocktail hour which was fabulous and DJ with the MC for our reception. Everyone was dancing all... Read More night long and the music was AMAZING! The picture montage and photo/movie mashup was great too-all our guests loved it! Thanks so much for making our wedding incredible!! -Lauren & Mac

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jacqueline D

Leo, Matty, John, and Kieth we had an absolutely BLAST dancing the night away with you guys. So much fun, especially killin' it on those drums!! Seriously best MC, DJ, Percussionist, and guitarist there is!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Holly C

LI Sound DJ's are awesome! We just had our wedding last weekend and Chris was helpful and so easy to work with throughout. He recommended some changes to our day of timeline and we are so glad we took his advice. We had Frank the keyboard player for our ceremony, the jazz trio... Read More for cocktail hour and then a DJ for our reception. All of them were fantastic and couldn't have been better. The MC was great and very attentive, checking in to see if we needed anything throughout the evening. We had a crowd on the dancefloor all night, and all our guests have told us how much fun they had and what a great party it was. We highly recommend LI Sound - you will not be disappointed if you book them!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Brittany B

he music at my wedding was the talk of the town! Thank you LI Sound for the incredible performance at my wedding this past May. They listened to our requests and played the perfect combo of music to please the over 200 people at our wedding. Even half way through the wedding... Read More when we wanted to change it up a bit, then change it back, they were extremely receptive. People were on the dance floor the ENTIRE night and it was exactly what I hoped for. I have been hearing for the past two months how amazing the music was and how much fun they had at the wedding. Thank you for making our night a complete blast!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Julia N

For our wedding, we had Craig and Leo as our MC/DJ pair and we rented a photo booth with Alyssa working it for everyone. We gave Craig & Leo this crazy list of music genres and requests (basically a little of everything but it definitely didn't look cohesive) and they did this... Read More amazing job arranging sets of all different genres and decades that was so fun! People keep telling us how they were the best DJs ever and they loved being able to dance to everything and no song got dragged on too long. Craig & Leo were also super flexible with the timeline, as our photographer was leaving early, and made sure we got all the formalities done early enough for her to get shots of. The photo booth was a major hit, with ridiculous props. It was set up in the corner of the dance floor, making it visible to everyone, unlike some weddings where you don't even realize there's a photo booth at all. We would definitely recommend Long Island Sound Music & Entertainment!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Taylor D

We are so happy we chose LI Sound to DJ our wedding this past May. All of our meetings were smooth and organized. Leading up to the day of they were very helpful with specifics that we wanted and last minute requests. They played EXACTLY what we hoped for / requested and more -... Read More and kept our guests having a good time the entire night. We got so many compliments. HIGHLY recommend this company! Thank you from the start, Chris and thank you DJ Matty and thank you MC Scott along with the rest of the crew and anyone else involved at their office!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Mallory W

We used LI sound for our wedding 6/17/17 and every single detail was perfect. The DJ and MC were amazing all night, they kept the party going and they seemed to understand what the crowd was enjoying and make it happen. The DJ came up to me at one point and said, it seems like... Read More your group loves 90's hip hop so I am going to work with that! They made the music meet our party and our dance floor was packed all night! The live musicians we had were a huge hit. Keith played the ceremony and cocktail hour. I asked him to play a song not on his usual list that was sentimental to us and he performed it beautifully. The saxophone player and the percussionist were amazing and they really made a difference in enhancing the music the DJ was playing. I loved working with this vendor and I am so glad we used them for music and for the photobooth. Everything was great from planning to execution. They really know how to keep a party going and to make everyone have fun.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kelly M

Long Island Sound is the absolute best! Leo and team kept my entire wedding dancing ALL NIGHT and played the best music (helping us out when we weren't even sure exactly what we wanted!). They really made our wedding amazing - our guests are still talking about how great (and... Read More what a great variety) the music was. SO SO glad we booked here!

2017-06-29T15:40:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feed back! So glad to hear you had a great time!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Jaclyn I

I had one request for Long Island Sound DJ's and that was that I wanted everyone on the dance floor and they succeeded. The only bummer was when I asked for two songs to be played and they told me that they could only play one because the wedding was over! - it just went by so... Read More fast! All my guests had a wonderful time and the DJ's were a big part of why. I cannot thank you enough for providing our wedding entertainment. The whole LI Sound staff was great to work with. Would definitely use them again!

2017-06-06T13:01:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, we definitely appreciate your feed back! So glad to hear you had a great time!