WHY LI SOUND? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T REWIND THE DAY.

It Must Be PERFECT. It Must Be MEMORABLE. It Must Be LI SOUND. As a full-service DJ and Entertainment company, yes, we have everything you'd expect – and more! – to bring your affair to life. But we also have that extra something that few other companies have. Truly unparalleled experience.

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1700 Arctic Ave., Bohemia, NY (631) 244-3624

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Nicole W

Amazing, amazing, amazing....Scott and Craig made my wedding an incredible party !...they were always professional, helpful, and easy to work with. Great people, great company !! Scott also did lounge setups for the wedding that everyone was amazed by, it looked... Read More stunning...definitley inquire about this also !

Made the party move

Reviewed on 10/11/2014

FABULOUS! The party moved- from the 6 year old to the 88+ year olds..everyone is still talking about the music, the DJ and the mood, from the amazing harpist during the ceremony, the pianist at the cocktail hour to the DJ and music until the very last guest. LI sound listened... Read More very carefully to the bride/groom's play list and brought their choices to life and then some! The lighting and set up totally fit into the elegance of our affair. Still getting complements and giving out the phone number for LI Sound! Thank you for amazing memories!

2014-10-27T16:29:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you as well!

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2014

This DJ company was incredible! Listened to everything we wanted and had everyone enjoying themselves on the dance floor all night! My husband and I definitely made the right choice with long island sound!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017

Amazing DJ..made our wedding great! The added percussionist and sax player had everyone up and dancing..our guests couldn't stop raving about the music! Used string quartet for ceremony and reception and they were amazing! Great vendor to work with!! Listened to what we wanted... Read More and delivered just that!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Alex S

Every wedding Long Island Sound has done that we've attended has been the best time! We knew we were going to use them right away. After sitting with Chris and discussing all they had to offer we figured out the package for us and booked. We had a video montage of different... Read More films using our names, it was a hit with our guests! Our DJs, MC and photographer for dancing shots were all extremely professional and played exactly the type of music we had asked be played. The only thing that was disappointing was we had paid for CO2 blasters and they did not work that day. Chris was willing to refund us the money for them and our MC had done everything he could to try to get them to work. Although it was disappointing LI Sound did right by us. Everyone at our reception had raved about our DJ saying the music was awesome and the party hadn't stopped all night long. I'd recommend LI Sound in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Melissa B

We used LISound for our wedding and I am still hearing about how awesome they were from our family and friends! We went with one of their packages and added a percussionist to the package and it was hands down the best thing that we ever did. Everyone was on the dance floor... Read More all night long!! The MC was not laud and obnoxious, which we didn't want and he was perfect (Mike). He and the DJ really fed off of the crowd and adjusted what they did accordingly and it was all so perfect.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Janine S

LI Sound was amazing! They kept us dancing all day, took requests, and played most of what we had requested ahead of time. They are reasonably priced and I would DEFINITELY recommend them to any couple planning a wedding. They will not disappoint.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Maria G

Amazing DJ company! You know what they say, music and food are the two biggest things at a wedding and Long Island Sounds DJ company definitely rocked our wedding! Thank you Craig and staff for an amazing day!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Lauren

L.I. Sound was amazing!! At the very last minute (as in, the night before the wedding) we wanted to add a short video clip from the proposal to the photo montage they made for us, & they made it work. The montage came out wonderful, and everyone loved the movie mash-up intro... Read More video! We also had some music videos play with some of the songs. I was worried about this aspect, but everything went off without a hitch! Of course it's a little extra $$, but the services that L.I. Sound provided were excellent. They absolutely went above & beyond, and we couldn't be happier!! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Kelly J

We used LI Sound for our wedding on 6/18 at the Watermill. Leo was our MC and he was awesome and really got the guests to have fun. The song selections were great, they followed our suggestions and threw some in of their own and had the floor packed all night. I feel bad we... Read More never got to actually thank them because we were on the dance floor until the very last song. I would highly recommend LI Sound and Leo as well.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Alyssa D

LI sound was really amazing. They were helpful throughout the planning process, even helped me picked songs for the ceremony. We opted to only have a DJ, no MC. Our DJ played great music all night, everyone was on the dance floor having an amazing time.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Tara L

We had Leo (as our MC) and Sal (as our DJ) for our wedding at Flowerfield on 7/3/16. They throw an absolutely AMAZING party! We danced all night and my guests loved the varied music selection. Leo was an absolute pleasure to work with and we could not have been happier about... Read More the way our wedding turned out. Long Island Sound definitely knows how to get the crowd going. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Katrina P

AMAZING!!! My husband and I got married this past weekend at The Cottage at East Wind and Dennis was our DJ. Saying he did an amazing job is a gross understatement! Every song choice was incredible and our guests raved about the music and atmosphere the whole night. Even at the... Read More end of the night, our older and younger guests were all in unison saying that our wedding was one of the most fun they'd been to. Our only regret is that we danced the whole night long and weren't able to thank Dennis in person. He did a wonderful job!! Thanks Dennis!! 😀

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Kristin M

Absolutely amazing! Nothing but good things to say. James on guitar was fabulous and Craig was the best dj. All my guests raved about the music. So happy we went with long Island sound dj!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Courtney M

Absolutely amazing!! We got married on July 11, 2015. I had first seen LI sound do a live demo at a wedding show i attended. From that moment on, I knew that I wanted them as our dj for our wedding. Both Craig and Chris were awesome! They were so professional and easy to... Read More deal with. We also had Keith McGuire perform at our wedding, and our guests were blown away by him, his songs were amazing! Our guests are still talking about our entrance and our awesome montage we had, they all said how they had never seen anything like that before. Our guests were dancing all night long, they played such a great variety of songs and really kept all of our guests wanting to dance all night. I would highly recommend them. We can't begin to thank them enough for everything they did!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Megan B

My husband and I had our wedding last night on april 30th 2016. Long island sound was honestly amazing. From the first meetings of getting to know them to the actual wedding day. They were all so wonderful and nice and friendly. Everyone was dancing all night! Then if the dance... Read More floor was thinning out at all he would change up the music and get people dancing again. It was everything we wanted and more.

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Kimberly S

We used Long Island Sound for our wedding on 9/5/15 at Coindre Hall. They are very talented and professional. They were really easy to work with during the planning process. We met with Craig to finalize the details of our reception and he was so patient and helpful! He helped... Read More us put together the perfect music for our reception. The MC and DJ were great - they had our guests on the dance floor the entire night! I definitely recommend LI Sound.

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Beth D

Our DJ Craig was great. However, I was not 100% happy with MC. I requested to have Joe as he MC'd a friends wedding. I was disappointed that when the time came to meet our DJ, we met with Leo not Joe. Leo did confirm Joe would be our DJ. However, the day of our wedding we... Read More were introduced to someone else (I can't remember his name). He was okay. I feel like he wasn't as interactive as the other LI Sound DJ's I have seen. Fortunately, the party was still a good time but I did not like how I was not informed our DJ would not be the one confirmed.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Bethany S

LI Sound was incredible. They were VERY willing to work with us on price, even sending an extra person at a discounted rate on the day of. We had a very large bridal party and did entrances, and we also had a large number of guests. The LI Sound pianist for the ceremony and... Read More cocktail hour was amazing and the DJ and MC were fantastic. They kept the party going and made all the transitions for different parts of the reception perfect. Every single guest had wonderful things to say about the DJ, and everyone was dancing all night. I would absolutely recommend LI Sound to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kerri H

LI sound was absolutely amazing!!! Leo was out MC and he was fantastic. They had our guests on the dance floor from the time the reception started until they shut the music off! The music selections that they had were fantastic! They worked with my sister on getting a surprise I... Read More had for my husband into the reception and were able to get the walk in music for my surprise MR MET apparence :-) They were a great group of guys fTom the moment I signed my contract to the minute we left the reception. Totally recommend using them :-)

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Lauren P

For the most part we were happy with the job LI Sound did as the DJ for our October wedding. There are a few issues we had that I want to share with brides in hopes that our experience may help them avoid. First, if you are the kind of bride that prefers vendors that respond... Read More quickly to emails, this company is not for you. It may take one or two follow ups on your part before you get a response from someone. However, when you do get in touch, they are very nice. We spent alot of time going over our song selections with them but at the wedding they made some errors in the songs played at certain times, such as the wrong song played during the cake cutting. What bothered us the most though was a situation we had with the DJ Vito. After dinner there was a lull in the music and dancing and when my Dad went up to him to get the party going again, Vito seemed more interested in his phone than doing his job and copped attitude to my Dad. He did try and make amends later in the night though, I guess he realized or one of the other guys pointed out to him that he was being a jerk. If you do go with this company, there may be a better choice of MC than Vito. They also repeated some songs throughout the night which I wasn't a big fan of. On the other hand, the owner Scott also has a design company called Paige Marion that we used for some decor and it was lovely. I would recommend the design company (see them on Facebook) but LI Sound as a DJ...I don't know, there may be better options out there.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Christine S

LI Sound was amazing !! We got married on September 6th, 2015 at the Allegria Hotel in Long Beach and had such an awesome party ! Our guests danced the WHOLE night ! We also had an acoustic guitarist for the ceremony/ cocktail hour and our guests loved it ! We HIGHLY recommend... Read More LI Sound to everyone !!

Great Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Michelle G

LI Sound DJ'ed our Wedding at Timber Point Country Club this August. I have absolutely no complaints about this DJ. The set up was beautiful, the DJ's were very well dressed, and they were ontime. All the music was on point during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They... Read More were familiar with the venue as well.

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Christina T

If you are looking for your wedding to be an awesome party, choose Long Island sound. DJ Craig and MC Scott kept everyone dancing the whole time, just like we wanted. They had such great energy and the music selection was perfect. Fun, friendly and professional staff.

The Best!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Nikki R

We recently used Long Island Sound for our wedding. Craig was our DJ and Scott was our MC and they were beyond AWESOME!!! I had numerous guests come up to me saying that they had never danced at a wedding as much as they danced at ours. We had told Craig that we wanted high... Read More energy all night because we wanted everyone on the dance floor having a blast all and mission accomplished. Highly recommend them. My husband and I believe that 3 things make a wedding great; your guests, the food and the DJ. So happy we chose Long Island Sound because they really did make out wedding great. We had so much fun and danced all night. -Nicole GaMarsh(Rizzo)