WHY LI SOUND? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T REWIND THE DAY.

It Must Be PERFECT. It Must Be MEMORABLE. It Must Be LI SOUND. As a full-service DJ and Entertainment company, yes, we have everything you'd expect – and more! – to bring your affair to life. But we also have that extra something that few other companies have. Truly unparalleled experience.

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1700 Arctic Ave., Bohemia, NY (631) 244-3624

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Nicole W

Amazing, amazing, amazing....Scott and Craig made my wedding an incredible party !...they were always professional, helpful, and easy to work with. Great people, great company !! Scott also did lounge setups for the wedding that everyone was amazed by, it looked... Read More stunning...definitley inquire about this also !

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Christine V

I can't say enough about Long Island Sound! We had Chris as MC and Sal as our DJ and it was just perfect. The whole night all of my guests kept coming up to my husband and I and telling us that the DJ was amazing. From the beginning, working with Chris and the whole team (Craig... Read More and Leo too) was effortless and easy. There are many things to stress about during wedding planning but I never had to worry about LI Sound because they are so professional and listened to all of our ideas. We did the movie mash up entrance and it was the best!! Everyone loved it and can't stop talking about it! They also followed our music choice selections and played what was appropriate for the age group in our crowd. We had the best night of our lives and I credit a lot of it to the music and overall flow of the night from Chris and Sal. It is vital to have a great DJ and MC for your wedding because they keep the night moving and pretty much run the show. Our night was perfect because of them! We are so thankful that we had LI Sound and we highly recommend them!! Thank you Chris, Sal and team!!

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2014

This DJ company was incredible! Listened to everything we wanted and had everyone enjoying themselves on the dance floor all night! My husband and I definitely made the right choice with long island sound!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Brittany B

he music at my wedding was the talk of the town! Thank you LI Sound for the incredible performance at my wedding this past May. They listened to our requests and played the perfect combo of music to please the over 200 people at our wedding. Even half way through the wedding... Read More when we wanted to change it up a bit, then change it back, they were extremely receptive. People were on the dance floor the ENTIRE night and it was exactly what I hoped for. I have been hearing for the past two months how amazing the music was and how much fun they had at the wedding. Thank you for making our night a complete blast!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Julia N

For our wedding, we had Craig and Leo as our MC/DJ pair and we rented a photo booth with Alyssa working it for everyone. We gave Craig & Leo this crazy list of music genres and requests (basically a little of everything but it definitely didn't look cohesive) and they did this... Read More amazing job arranging sets of all different genres and decades that was so fun! People keep telling us how they were the best DJs ever and they loved being able to dance to everything and no song got dragged on too long. Craig & Leo were also super flexible with the timeline, as our photographer was leaving early, and made sure we got all the formalities done early enough for her to get shots of. The photo booth was a major hit, with ridiculous props. It was set up in the corner of the dance floor, making it visible to everyone, unlike some weddings where you don't even realize there's a photo booth at all. We would definitely recommend Long Island Sound Music & Entertainment!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Taylor D

We are so happy we chose LI Sound to DJ our wedding this past May. All of our meetings were smooth and organized. Leading up to the day of they were very helpful with specifics that we wanted and last minute requests. They played EXACTLY what we hoped for / requested and more -... Read More and kept our guests having a good time the entire night. We got so many compliments. HIGHLY recommend this company! Thank you from the start, Chris and thank you DJ Matty and thank you MC Scott along with the rest of the crew and anyone else involved at their office!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Mallory W

We used LI sound for our wedding 6/17/17 and every single detail was perfect. The DJ and MC were amazing all night, they kept the party going and they seemed to understand what the crowd was enjoying and make it happen. The DJ came up to me at one point and said, it seems like... Read More your group loves 90's hip hop so I am going to work with that! They made the music meet our party and our dance floor was packed all night! The live musicians we had were a huge hit. Keith played the ceremony and cocktail hour. I asked him to play a song not on his usual list that was sentimental to us and he performed it beautifully. The saxophone player and the percussionist were amazing and they really made a difference in enhancing the music the DJ was playing. I loved working with this vendor and I am so glad we used them for music and for the photobooth. Everything was great from planning to execution. They really know how to keep a party going and to make everyone have fun.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kelly M

Long Island Sound is the absolute best! Leo and team kept my entire wedding dancing ALL NIGHT and played the best music (helping us out when we weren't even sure exactly what we wanted!). They really made our wedding amazing - our guests are still talking about how great (and... Read More what a great variety) the music was. SO SO glad we booked here!

2017-06-29T15:40:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feed back! So glad to hear you had a great time!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Jaclyn I

I had one request for Long Island Sound DJ's and that was that I wanted everyone on the dance floor and they succeeded. The only bummer was when I asked for two songs to be played and they told me that they could only play one because the wedding was over! - it just went by so... Read More fast! All my guests had a wonderful time and the DJ's were a big part of why. I cannot thank you enough for providing our wedding entertainment. The whole LI Sound staff was great to work with. Would definitely use them again!

2017-06-06T13:01:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, we definitely appreciate your feed back! So glad to hear you had a great time!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Mindy V

LI sounds killed it at our wedding!!! We got compliments all night on the MC, Chris and DJ, Rusty! You guys were beyond amazing, I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. We never stopped dancing, we have been told over and over it was the most fun people have had at a... Read More wedding. If you are getting married you want them there!!! Thank you Chris and Rusty for an unforgettable night!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017

Amazing DJ..made our wedding great! The added percussionist and sax player had everyone up and dancing..our guests couldn't stop raving about the music! Used string quartet for ceremony and reception and they were amazing! Great vendor to work with!! Listened to what we wanted... Read More and delivered just that!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Alex S

Every wedding Long Island Sound has done that we've attended has been the best time! We knew we were going to use them right away. After sitting with Chris and discussing all they had to offer we figured out the package for us and booked. We had a video montage of different... Read More films using our names, it was a hit with our guests! Our DJs, MC and photographer for dancing shots were all extremely professional and played exactly the type of music we had asked be played. The only thing that was disappointing was we had paid for CO2 blasters and they did not work that day. Chris was willing to refund us the money for them and our MC had done everything he could to try to get them to work. Although it was disappointing LI Sound did right by us. Everyone at our reception had raved about our DJ saying the music was awesome and the party hadn't stopped all night long. I'd recommend LI Sound in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Melissa B

We used LISound for our wedding and I am still hearing about how awesome they were from our family and friends! We went with one of their packages and added a percussionist to the package and it was hands down the best thing that we ever did. Everyone was on the dance floor... Read More all night long!! The MC was not laud and obnoxious, which we didn't want and he was perfect (Mike). He and the DJ really fed off of the crowd and adjusted what they did accordingly and it was all so perfect.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Janine S

LI Sound was amazing! They kept us dancing all day, took requests, and played most of what we had requested ahead of time. They are reasonably priced and I would DEFINITELY recommend them to any couple planning a wedding. They will not disappoint.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Maria G

Amazing DJ company! You know what they say, music and food are the two biggest things at a wedding and Long Island Sounds DJ company definitely rocked our wedding! Thank you Craig and staff for an amazing day!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Lauren

L.I. Sound was amazing!! At the very last minute (as in, the night before the wedding) we wanted to add a short video clip from the proposal to the photo montage they made for us, & they made it work. The montage came out wonderful, and everyone loved the movie mash-up intro... Read More video! We also had some music videos play with some of the songs. I was worried about this aspect, but everything went off without a hitch! Of course it's a little extra $$, but the services that L.I. Sound provided were excellent. They absolutely went above & beyond, and we couldn't be happier!! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Kelly J

We used LI Sound for our wedding on 6/18 at the Watermill. Leo was our MC and he was awesome and really got the guests to have fun. The song selections were great, they followed our suggestions and threw some in of their own and had the floor packed all night. I feel bad we... Read More never got to actually thank them because we were on the dance floor until the very last song. I would highly recommend LI Sound and Leo as well.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Alyssa D

LI sound was really amazing. They were helpful throughout the planning process, even helped me picked songs for the ceremony. We opted to only have a DJ, no MC. Our DJ played great music all night, everyone was on the dance floor having an amazing time.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Tara L

We had Leo (as our MC) and Sal (as our DJ) for our wedding at Flowerfield on 7/3/16. They throw an absolutely AMAZING party! We danced all night and my guests loved the varied music selection. Leo was an absolute pleasure to work with and we could not have been happier about... Read More the way our wedding turned out. Long Island Sound definitely knows how to get the crowd going. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Katrina P

AMAZING!!! My husband and I got married this past weekend at The Cottage at East Wind and Dennis was our DJ. Saying he did an amazing job is a gross understatement! Every song choice was incredible and our guests raved about the music and atmosphere the whole night. Even at the... Read More end of the night, our older and younger guests were all in unison saying that our wedding was one of the most fun they'd been to. Our only regret is that we danced the whole night long and weren't able to thank Dennis in person. He did a wonderful job!! Thanks Dennis!! 😀

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Kristin M

Absolutely amazing! Nothing but good things to say. James on guitar was fabulous and Craig was the best dj. All my guests raved about the music. So happy we went with long Island sound dj!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Courtney M

Absolutely amazing!! We got married on July 11, 2015. I had first seen LI sound do a live demo at a wedding show i attended. From that moment on, I knew that I wanted them as our dj for our wedding. Both Craig and Chris were awesome! They were so professional and easy to... Read More deal with. We also had Keith McGuire perform at our wedding, and our guests were blown away by him, his songs were amazing! Our guests are still talking about our entrance and our awesome montage we had, they all said how they had never seen anything like that before. Our guests were dancing all night long, they played such a great variety of songs and really kept all of our guests wanting to dance all night. I would highly recommend them. We can't begin to thank them enough for everything they did!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Megan B

My husband and I had our wedding last night on april 30th 2016. Long island sound was honestly amazing. From the first meetings of getting to know them to the actual wedding day. They were all so wonderful and nice and friendly. Everyone was dancing all night! Then if the dance... Read More floor was thinning out at all he would change up the music and get people dancing again. It was everything we wanted and more.

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Kimberly S

We used Long Island Sound for our wedding on 9/5/15 at Coindre Hall. They are very talented and professional. They were really easy to work with during the planning process. We met with Craig to finalize the details of our reception and he was so patient and helpful! He helped... Read More us put together the perfect music for our reception. The MC and DJ were great - they had our guests on the dance floor the entire night! I definitely recommend LI Sound.

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Beth D

Our DJ Craig was great. However, I was not 100% happy with MC. I requested to have Joe as he MC'd a friends wedding. I was disappointed that when the time came to meet our DJ, we met with Leo not Joe. Leo did confirm Joe would be our DJ. However, the day of our wedding we... Read More were introduced to someone else (I can't remember his name). He was okay. I feel like he wasn't as interactive as the other LI Sound DJ's I have seen. Fortunately, the party was still a good time but I did not like how I was not informed our DJ would not be the one confirmed.