Megan Cary Styling and Makeup Artistry

Central Ca Coast, Bay Area, Napa Valley, Intl. Destinations.

California's Premier On-location Artistry Team

California's Premier- On Location Bridal, Fashion & Editorial Hair & Makeup Artistry team servicing Central California Coast, Bay Area, Napa Valley & International Destinations !!! We come to YOU!!!! Published and featured in the Knot, MyWedding, Rocky Mountain Bride ,Mod Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Burnett's Boards, Martha Stewart Weddings and more! Winning "BEST OF" awards 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016. Megan Cary Artistry is an on location-destination full service hair & makeup artistry team that incorporates their Fashion & Editorial styling expertise into their bridal artistry to give you that sought after bridal look of today! Whether you want to keep it a timeless & classic look or you want to go bold and try something trendy, Megan Cary Artistry is your fit!

Central Ca Coast, Bay Area, Napa Valley, Intl. Destinations.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jamie V

I really enjoyed my experience with Megan Cary. Megan coordinated all the details with my wedding plannner and responded to correspondences promptly. I especially liked that the company coordinated both hair and makeup as most companies only specialize in one or the other. I... Read More lucked out in getting matched up with Rachel to do my hair and makeup and Morgan to do makeup for all my bridesmaids. It was extremely serendipitous since Rachel had been living in my hometown Atlanta and was able to do my trial there. The wedding was in Colorado. The ladies arrived promptly and we got started. I had never met Morgan before the wedding, but was quickly impressed with her skills. Rachel was very flexible and styled all my bridesmaids as they requested. When it was my turn I threw her a curveball and asked her to try something different than what we did at the trial. She killed it! I can’t tell you how many compliments I got on my hair and the updo stayed in place perfectly all through the night! We were running short on time so Rachel suggested I use Morgan for my makeup (the plan was for Rachel to do both my hair and makeup). Morgan was amazing and surpassed my expectations. The makeup was beautiful (and I’m a very picky client as I have professional makeup artists work on me all the time). I highly suggest using Megan Cary and her artists!

2017-10-04T11:22:29 Response from the vendor

HI! Thank you for the amazing review! It was awesome that Rachel was from Atlanta and could accomodate a trial there. I feel you both matched perfectly. Any one of the artist assigned to your wedding will do a great job and glad your hair... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Dana A

I had trouble at first finding a makeup artist and stylist that would accommodate my large bridal party (8 bridesmaids, myself and my mom) who all needed makeup and majority needed hair done as well. Megan provided 2 stylists who were able to do us all and everyone looked... Read More amazing. Annie did my hair and makeup and I couldn't have been happier. I decided to change my hair last minute, and it turned out exactly how I wanted it, even though I had a hard time describing and putting it into words. The makeup and hair stayed all night! They were professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend working with Megan if you have a large bridal party :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Damiana P

Megan and team are absolutely amazing! Megan is a such a rockstar and coordinated everything. Her level of professionalism, care and grace always made me feel like I was in good hands. On the day of Demeri did my makeup and she was wonderful. I felt beautiful and confident.... Read More Priti did the makeup for the girls and i thought everyone looked stunning! Thank you ladies for making us all feel like a million bucks.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Emilie B

Working with Megan Cary Artistry was awesome! It was so easy and all of my ladies loved how their hair and makeup turned out. My husband and I did a morning ceremony, and even though we all met at 5am, Joey and Mo were so fun and we had a great time. They listened to what each... Read More person wanted (including more glitter) and planned the morning well. I did a hair and makeup trial before hand, but ended up deciding on a veil and changed my hair a bit afterwards, and Joey was totally unfazed and went with the flow. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Julie L

Megan Cary Styling did the hair and makeup for my wedding this summer and I truly wanted to like this company, especially after seeing all of the great reviews. They fell very short, which led me to almost cancel my service and lose my deposit one month before my wedding. The... Read More good: Nicole did a great job with makeup and was very sweet with all of the girls. They did arrive early and had us ready exactly on time. Megan did a great job with the girls hair and was friendly as well. The Bad: Basic communication and business organization are not a strong suit. My stylists changed twice, my appointment times were forgotten, they could not provide all of the services agreed to in the original contract, and the company kept adding costs that were not in the original contract. I will spare the details but my hair stylist could not do anything close to the pictures I showed during the trial, requiring me to change the hair style and pay for a second trial. Lastly and most importantly, my hair started falling out before we even got to the venue . The company requires a 50% deposit before doing a trial so there is no way to try out a stylist before committing. All and all, they get 3 stars, but I would not recommend them to a friend, especially for the cost. Based on my experience, the company needs a stronger foundation for business organization.

2017-10-04T11:50:25 Response from the vendor

HI Julie. Thank you for the review. Its always nice to have our future brides know what to expect. With that said, would like to thank you for the kind words. Your artist never changed and had been Nicole on your hair/makeup from the start.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Veronica L

I met Megan a couple months ago. As soon as I started planning my wedding, I reached out to her to see if she or a member of her team could do my hair and makeup. She responded right away and booked me! She asked me for example pictures of what hairstyle and makeup I would want... Read More for my big day and after only a couple examples, she knew exactly what to do. On the day of, she showed up early and got to work right away. My hair was beautiful, and my makeup was exactly what I wanted. I love every picture from my wedding night because of how well Megan did!

2017-10-04T11:52:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! I definitely do my best to respond quickly and efficiently and glad your hair and makeup was everything you had dreamed of brought to reality. There's nothing better than a happy glowing bride of ours:-) xoxo

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Natalie S

I loved working with Megan the owner and Chrystal my fab make up artist. I was able to do a trial well in advance of my wedding to make sure Chrystal was the best fit for me -- easiest decision of the whole wedding process. She was on time, did beautiful make up and was a joy to... Read More be around for me and my wedding party! The owner is quick to respond with any wedding questions and with coordination for the day of. Overall -- I had a great experience and felt my best!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kaity W

Megan Cary was absolutely wonderful to work with for my wedding hair and makeup. She was super accommodating and helpful as I decided what type of makeup package I was interested in. On the day of my wedding in Denver, CO my stylist Lisa arrived 5 minutes early, prompt and... Read More excited to get started at 8:30am. :) She was super friendly, and didn't mind that most of the bridal party was running around the house, also getting ready the entire time. Lisa really listened to what style I was hoping for, and did a beautiful updo that emphasized my waves. She practiced with my veil too in order to be sure all would stay put once I finished getting ready at the venue. She also did natural looking makeup that made me feel so beautiful, but not overly made up. My makeup lasted all through my wedding into the late hours of dancing. Lisa was easy to chat with, so kind, and I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Kayla U

I was so please with the work the Megan Cary's team did for my wedding. Leading up to the wedding, Megan and her wonderful artist, Nicole, were extremely flexible and helpful in understanding how to build my look and setting up my trial. On the day of the wedding, both of our... Read More artists, Nicole and Chrystal, arrived ahead of schedule and set up amidst the craziness in the bridesmaid suite. Both were incredibly professional while also being fun, and they blended in with our group perfectly. They finished ahead of schedule and had our day off to a great start. On top of that, everyone's makeup and hair looked absolutely gorgeous! In our group was a number of girls who don't typically wear a ton of makeup, and Nicole and Chrystal were able to navigate that perfectly and make every single girl (age range from 13 to 50+) feel absolutely gorgeous with looks that lasted all day. I was so pleased with the work that this team did and I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Amy M

Megan was very easy to work with being quick to reply to emails and very friendly. Chrystal was my stylist the day of the wedding. I came from out of town for the wedding and did not get to do a make up and hair trial prior to the big day. I sent a couple pictures for ideas of... Read More hair and make up and Chrystal did a fantastic job creating the look. I felt gorgeous even after hours of dancing :) Thank you Megan and Chrystal!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Katie K

My experience with Megan and her team was fantastic from start to finish. Communication with Megan was always prompt and professional. I worked with Lisa and Elizabeth for my wedding; they were kind, talented and efficient. Lisa and Elizabeth did the hair and makeup for me,... Read More all of my bridesmaids, my mom, and aunt - and even curled my little cousins' hair. They completed everyone's beautiful styling ahead of schedule leaving time for touch-ups. Everything was so stress free and easy. We just got our pictures back and everyone looks amazing! Hollywood worthy hair and makeup were the icing on the cake of our perfect day! I cannot recommend Megan Cary Artistry highly enough. Oh, and we hit the bars following our wedding, and my hair and makeup were still FLAWLESS at 3 am.​

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Colleen G

Planning a wedding is very stressful and so is finding an amazing hair and makeup artist. Megan was one of the first vendors I contacted and she was very quick with responses and so sweet. After some months of chatting, I chose Megan's company for my big day. Demeri did an... Read More AMAZING job with two of my bridesmaids' hair and make up, as well as mine. She is super sweet and kind. Thank you Megan and Demeri for everything! You two are fantastic!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Jenny J

Wow! I can't say enough about how fabulous hair stylist Joey and owner Megan Cary was for my wedding! As a bride that is not from the Colorado area I really didn't know who to trust with my hair on the most important day of my life but when Megan Cary was reccomended from my... Read More Wedding Venue The Pinery at the Hill in Colorado Springs I knew I was in the right hands. Megan was always eixtremely responsive and runs this business very smoothly and made sure everything was coordinated perfectly from start to end. Joey did an amazing job on my hair and each and every bridesmaid looked fabulous as well. Our hair lasted all night long even through some terrible winds! Highly reccomend! Thank you Megan and Joey for making me a beautiful bride!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Wendy B

Megan was very responsive and coordinated my HMU schedules smoothly. The package deal was perfect for my needs and the quality of Ashley and Mary's work was superb. All of our HMU lasted all night and we only received compliments. Cheers to a fabulous team!

2016-11-30T19:41:38 Response from the vendor

I am so happy Mary and Ashley met all your needs and exceeded expectations. Our goal is to always make for a successful smooth day. Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Morgan F

Megan and her team were an absolute delight to work with from start to finish! Megan was always quick to answer any questions I had, emailing me back almost always the same day. When it came to the day of my wedding, the stylists arrived early to get things set-up and ready... Read More to go before my bridesmaids and I even showed up. They did an incredible job, and made everyone look absolutely stunning, while still staying within our timeline. I was "that bride," and changed my hairstyle the day of the wedding (even after my trial run) - Tessa, one of Megan's stylists, did an amazing job of switching things for me, and I couldn't have been more pleased with how things turned out. I would recommend these ladies to anyone in need of hair and/or make-up styling for their special day - amazing, amazing, amazing!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Margaret W

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Megan Cary Make up artistry! I had the unfortunate occurrence of having my previous make up artist unexceptionally cancel on me with my wedding date less then 20 days away! I found myself scrambling last minute to find a... Read More replacement for my bridal/bridemaids hair and make up on my wedding day. As I restarted my search for a new vendor. I quickly sent emails out to those I found that looked to be the best in the business. I was shocked to receive such a quick response from Megan stating that she would be able to help and provide services for the day of my wedding. I genuinely give my highest recommendations to any future brides who are considering her services!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 kellie h

I am a planner & Megan Cary and her team always deliver! They are professional, talented and always on point. They can always bring different styles to life whether it is braids, up dos, curls, bohemian, elegant, whimisical, romantic etc. It is also amazing to have gals that... Read More can do hair/make up all in one so you don't have to go through two different vendors. THANK YOU MEGAN for being a rockstar and I'll continue to send brides your way because I know they are in good hands!!! XO Milk Glass Productions

2016-08-11T21:29:05 Response from the vendor

We really appreciate you sharing that. Sometimes brides are misinformed on what style or looks artists can truly pull off or are very hesitant.We take pride in being able to deliver any hairstyle or makeup look on any ethnicity of bride! We also LOVE working... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Joan M

What to say about Megan? Well first of all she is just a delightful person to have around. This is what it's really about. I am a professional photographer that has worked with her MANY times through the years at weddings and with various model agencies. If you are looking for... Read More someone who will add some positive energy and good vibes to your wedding or your creative project Megan is a WONDERFUL choice. She has a good sense of humor, she's able to put client's at ease and make them feel beautiful, she is GREAT at what she does and has a real passion for it! She is up to date on the latest trends in the industry and has a keen eye for fashion forward techniques. Highly Recommended!!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Kimberly B

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding this past June. Megan and her team did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup! I couldn't have been happier! This team is so talented and very professional. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Dana W

Best of the Best!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

As a planner I see lots of talented make up and hair teams and Megan and her staff have blown me away again and again. They are fun, reliable, and use quality products. These woman are talented and will make you look exactly as you wish on the most important day of your life.... Read More Megan and her team are incredible. I recommend them to all of my brides.

2016-08-01T11:00:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! As for reliability we hold our standards high as time and time again we get brides saying their artist had cancelled on them last minute and they need help. We feel that having recommendations from wedding planners is very vital and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Mary C

My husband and I modeled for a styled shoot with Megan Cary's team. They did an amazing job making us look good and made me wish we would have hired her for our actual wedding. Professional, talented, and all around cool chicks. Thanks Megan and Tessa!

2016-08-01T11:01:49 Response from the vendor

Thanks Mary! You were such beautiful styled bride and Tessa had so much fun!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

Megan Cary never disappoints! I have worked with her for a few months on a couple fashion shoots, and each time she made my vision for the photoshoot possible. Her work caters to a wide range of styles, whether you are looking for a soft, bridal look or a high-fashion editorial... Read More makeup look. Her attention to detail and artistic vision added so much value to my photoshoots! With Megan's professionalism, dedication, and passion, it is always such a great experience for both the photographer and the models involved. Megan's charismatic personality makes it so easy to work with! With just a few shoots, Megan and I have established such a great relationship, and I can proudly say she is my go-to hair & makeup artist for my photoshoots.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

Megan Cary Artistry was professional and very upfront with everything from answering questions and explaining costs. The day of, my hair and makeup was above and beyond what I imagined. We weren't able to get a consult and I provided pictures for them and the matched it... Read More perfectly. Tess was great!

2016-07-29T18:24:23 Response from the vendor

Great to hear! We love our brides! We always love a verbal as well as a visual for your desired look. It helps tremendously for us artists to get on the same page as our brides in order to give them their desired look! Thanks... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

We were excited to have Megan Cary Artistry on. We were contemplating 2 other teams but decided on them and were extremely happy! Megan was so quick to respond to questions prior to the wedding and Chrystle and Nichole did hair and makeup for my family and did an incredible... Read More job the day of! They were on time and were flexible and exceeded our expectations. We will recommend them to any of our friends getting married in the future!

2016-07-29T10:50:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having us! I know there are many choices to pick from. We see the value in the preliminary and helping you organize and answer questions quickly to help the process as well. You hire us from start to finish ! Crystal and... Read Less Read More

Megan Cary

Education- Regency Beauty Institute 2009-Cosmetologist MAC Cosmetics Advanced Training Megan Cary Artistry founded 2012