Is this your business? claim it now

Michelle Mahood Photography

Redding, CA

Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

5000 Bechelli Ln, Redding, CA (530) 474-5999

Michelle was awesome - Redding, CA

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Summer F

Michelle was a great photographer, we both loved working with her. She was really easy going during the day and made taking pictures fun even though sometimes your wedding day can be stressful :) She was creative and turned our pictures around in only a few days! She took... Read More gorgeous photos, we loved all of them. Thanks so much to Michelle for capturing my wedding day so wonderfully!!

Great quality

Reviewed on 8/23/2010 Margaret A

I really enjoyed working with Michelle. She has a wonderful personality and was very obliging. If we had to do it over again though there are two things I would change--I would have asked her to be more directive of us for the group photos (there were 8 on each side--we needed... Read More direction) and I would have asked her to be at the rehearsal so she could have been prepared for my entrance because I arrived in a car and she didn't have time to get the shots she wanted. We got a great package from her and she was wonderful to work with! I loved the quality of her pictures too.

Review for Michelle Mahood Photography

Reviewed on 6/10/2009 Jessica K

I absolutly loved Michelle from Michelle Mahood Photography from the very fiorst time I spoke with her. I e-mailed her to see what she would take off of her base package so that we could lower the cost to better fit in our budget. Out of all th ephotographers I e-mailed she was... Read More th eonly one to stop and talk to me to find out more what we needed and she wound up working with us to create a package in our budget and I think we actually came out with more then the base package. Michelle has become more then just our photographer. She has become our friend. She did many diffrent shoots for us (engagment Bridal Shower mother's day and wedding). She is so giving and you can see her passion in it. She's not in the business for the money. AHer shots ar eamazing she get's things that others don't see and she is SO creative. You'll never see the same shots again. You really forget she is there she catches you doning things you didn't even know you were doing. Her shots have so much passion and emotion. She is our friend and our go to person for any photograph opportunity we will need for the rest of our lives!