Documentary

Photo

2006 Campground Rd, Merriam Woods, MO (417) 593-2716

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Elizabeth N

I cannot say enough about how awesome Brad Williams is, of Model Citizens Photography. We were looking for a photographer for our wedding but it was hopeless. The closest we could find to what we wanted was someone who charged $1500. It was a stroke of luck that Brad had... Read More posted an ad on craigslist offering his services. His photos in the ad looked nice but you never really know because it is craigslist. Well, I can say that it was a gamble that paid off big time! Brad was very professional, his fee was right in our range, and he went above and beyond what we were expecting. He met us in Springfield to have us sign a contract and put down a deposit and he surprised us by taking some engagement pictures. He sent us a list of photos he would take during the wedding and asked if there was any special requests. He surprised us again by showing up at the rehearsal! I would like to point out that Springfield is not his place of residence. In fact, it is about an hour away, so he went out of his way to be there for the rehearsal which was a very happy surprise. He took photos of the venue and checked it out to make sure he was familiar with the place. During the day of the wedding, he took so many photos! He was already onto a 2nd memory card before the wedding even started. He got so many amazing photos of the little things and a picture of the memorial to my grandma which really meant a lot to me. One of the things that I love about his photos is that he doesn't rely on photoshop to make a good photo. When I was looking for a photographer, I saw that a lot of them used photoshop heavily, which isn't something I wanted. Brad just has that eye for detail and has really mastered his craft. He really was a godsend for us and he has gone above and beyond what we were expecting. I cannot sing his praises enough. If you're able to book him for your wedding, do it. You will not be disappointed and I can tell you that he is going to become very popular very fast because he is fair in his pricing and is doing so much more than other photographers in the Springfield area.