Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

201 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA (425) 451-7733

Phenomenal Jeweler

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 Alan E

I had looked for my wife's engagement ring at several different jewelers in Seattle. When I went into Nique I was blown away at the customer service and the quality of the work. The diamonds were all brilliant and they worked with me to customize the ring that I knew my wife... Read More would love. It took less than a week for them to make the ring and it is exactly what she hoped for. She gets comments on it daily. Not only do they have high quality rings and diamonds, their service is remarkable. Resizing takes 15 mins. and looks great. They replace shank diamonds for free and value their customers. Ask for Javid, the owner, because he is great to work with.

Unique Designs

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Cyndee E

I found my wedding ring/engagement ring here. I had looked at so many stores and they were all the same. When I walked into this store it was different. The jewelry was custom made, they wanted to help youfind what was in your budge and what you loved. I found the ring....... Read More and never looked back!