Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

15649 SW 99 Terrace , Miami, FL (786) 374-1432

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Daniel S

It was great experience. Osiris dedicated extra time to make sure that we have plenty of great pictures. He was also friendly and punctual. It is hard to imagine a better photoshoot experience that is also competitively priced.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Carriette E

My first encounter with Osiris work was before I was even engaged. My friend Angela posted her engagement photos on facebook and I was so inspired by the quality of his work. I made a mental note for future reference. One year later I'm engaged and I already have the place (the... Read More Vizcaya) and the photographer (Osiris) in mind. I reached out to Osiris via email and he was very quick to respond about his services and what I could expect. It took us a couple of tries to settle on the perfect day to shoot because of how unpredictable Florida weather can be with the rain. But boy were we blessed on March 16, 2017. Not only did we have perfect weather, we had the BEST photographer. All of our friends and family complimented us on how amazing the photos are. And every time I look through them I relive one of the best days of my life. Osiris was a pleasure to work with and I'm so grateful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stephanie F

Choosing a photographer was nerve wrecking for me because i know i needed the best in the business. Photos are memories that mean the world to me! From day one he was quick to respond to my messages, set up an appointment and i knew once i left there i wanted to book him as our... Read More photographer. I was very stressed with a hurricane coming two weeks before our big day messing up the landscape at the hotel i got dressed at, he reassured me it will be ok. I turned bridezilla with a million last minute questions he answered each one. My husband who hates photos, told me man he rocks i felt super comfortable!! All my friends warned me the wedding photos take forever to come back, well guess what as soon as i got back from my honeymoon i had sneak peaks, and within a month of our wedding i had our photos and trailer. Our photos are drop dead gorgeous and i cant even count the number of times i have seen our trailer and got emotional. Osiris and his team are outstanding, hillarious, easy going, creative and professional and I would recommend them to anyone! I hope to be able to work with Osiris again in the future.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Katrina T

Absolutely unmatched photographer!! I had my wedding on April 1st of this year and I have to say that I could not have had a more complete and beautiful compilation of the series of event if it was not for Osiris!!! From the moment that I met to discuss the plan and the vision... Read More that I had for my day — He was ready. Ready for the “bride specific” requests and the I want this but I’m not sure... when I tell you that he laid it all out on the table, he did. I got married while the sun was starting to set and that was my plan so Osiris looked up the sunset for my wedding day and we went through every step of the wedding prior and after to know when and how we could get the perfect pictures!! It was amazing!! Everything turned out beautiful!! The wedding was EPIC and the pictures and emotion caught in every moment by Osiris and his team still brings tears to my eyes when I look through. Finally, the wedding trailer... if you’re thinking about it, not sure about it, I’m here to tell you DO IT!! Osiris knows exactly what part of the moments will touch hearts best!!! While I’m here — here is a peek of mine so that you can see what quality work looks like. Thank you Osiris!!! I can’t wait for all of the memories that we will share!! https://vimeo.com/218507638?ref=em-v-share Enjoy!!! Katrina Timmons ❤️

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Monica R

Osiris is by far one of the most amazing people we have had the opportunity to meet. He is an artist! And we can’t wait to see what amazing work he did for our wedding! We loved working with him and recommend him hands down!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Diana B. C

I do not normally write reviews (terrible, I know), but Osiris truly deserves one for all of his amazing work! He is the real deal! His work is FANTASTIC, he's professional, and (just as important) he makes you feel comfortable. If you are anything like my husband and I who... Read More aren't the most comfortable with taking pictures, you will want him on your side for your big day (whatever that may be). His ability to relax you makes for the most amazing pictures you will have of yourself; everything looks natural and effortless. Whether you are looking for simple and classic or something more artistic - he's the one! If you aren't sure what you are looking for, don't worry - has fresh new ideas and will brainstorm with you! I cannot say enough about him; he has given us fantastic memories that we can hold on to forever. I have used him for engagement, wedding, and now we will be using him for our maternity shoot. After showing his work to various friends and coworkers, they all fell in love with the pictures, as well, and have used him for their big day (both photo and video). Not a single friend/coworker has been anything but elated and ecstatic about his work product and about him as a person! You cannot go wrong with Osiris!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Alexandra L

Osiris is an amazing photographer! His creativity is out of this world. He knows how to make you feel comfortable throughout your entire shoot. He has a calmness about him that will make you feel relaxed even on your most stressful day (shoutout to him for his patience in a room... Read More full of 10+ women trying to get ready at the same time!) He was a pleasure to work with, we had so much fun shooting our engagement & wedding pics with him. I highly recommend Osiris, trust me you will not be disappointed with his work!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jackie D

Osiris and his team were amazing throughout my whole wedding process. The moment he met with us to give us the pricing and show us his work, we knew instantly that he would be our photographer/videographer. He photographed many weddings that we attended and were a part of and I... Read More was so pleased to see not only how attentive he was but how easy he was to work with. They definitely did not disappoint. Our pictures and video are absolutely amazing! Truly captured every moment of our magical day. I was very impressed with his and his team's professionalism and attention to detail. I definitely recommend them for any events.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Veronica C

I am extremely late on leaving this review ( 2.5 year late and a little embarrassed ) but I am glad because 2 yrs later I can tell you my guest til this day still rave about how awesome my photographer was! I knew I wanted to use Osiris as our photographer prior to meeting him... Read More ( I mean look at his photos) but after we met with him I couldn't have been more comfortable and excited that we were using him to capture our day! When we took our engagement pictures he made two stiffs feel super comfortable and we were able to enjoy the moment. I was a little nervous about only using one photographer for our wedding day but Osiris did not skip a beat he captured our day beautifully. Osiris was down to earth and very professional you will really enjoy having him capture whatever special day you have! Before writing this post I looked through my engagement and wedding photos and really enjoyed reliving the moment. We couldn't be more pleased that we chose him! p/s we will also be using him for anniversary pictures :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Menucha K

I could not have been happier with hiring Osiris to shoot our wedding! From the second we met with Osiris we knew he was the one we wanted to be apart of our special day. Osiris makes the process fun from beginning to end. When it was raining the morning of the wedding he called... Read More me to tell me how the day is going to go perfectly, that's all a bride needs to hear, and yet it was perfect. We had the best time shooting throughout every part of the wedding . With Osiris chill, calm vibe and creativity he is what a couple needs To make your special day even better. We felt more like family with Osiris apart of our wedding , That's key to your wedding day. We could not be happier with our descion and are in love with the photos( which we recieved so soon after the wedding) . So happy we have these incredible photos to look back at . Thank you Osiris!! Menucha & Jacob

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Vanessa V

One of the easiest and most professional vendors we worked with. From the very start we felt like family. We received prompt responses to all of our emails/ text, quality of our photos was outstanding and turnaround time for editing was quick. Osiris is very professional and... Read More talented. We wouldn't have selected anyone else to capture our memories. We can highly recommend Osiris, we'd book him again in a heartbeat. Thank you!! - Vane & Uly

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Giselle C

Osiris from Miami Love Stories is a fantastic photographer! Not only is his work fabulous, he is an awesome person. He is very relaxed when working... Meaning he doesn't add any unnecessary stress to a bride when the wedding day is stressful enough as it is. He is a bit pricey,... Read More but you get what you pay for. He is worth every penny. Your wedding day only comes once and all that is left afterwards are your pictures and video.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Maryam L

Osiris did a perfect job capturing the joy and emotions of our special day both through pictures and video. We met with many Miami photographers but when we met with Osiris we new he would be perfect. He has great energy, is flexible and takes deep pride in his work. Every... Read More picture (received over 1k) was perfect! That hard part now is picking which pictures we like the best because we love them all! I highly recommend Osiris for both photography and video. Best of all -- he had great turnaround time! We loved him so much that I look forward to him capturing many of our life events move forward!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Jenny M

Osiris was our first and only choice to do our wedding photos and video and we are beyond happy with the product. And so happy that we found him !!! Osiris is very friendly and easy going and over all the experience of using his services was amazing. I'd highly recommend him to... Read More anyone wanting beautiful pictures and video.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Arthur B

Osiris exceeded our expectations in every way on the day of our wedding! We spoke over the phone prior to meeting and hit it off, I only gave him a list of shots that I had seen on his Instagram and he already knew what I wanted. His professionalism yet fun personality made it... Read More so easy to work with him on a day most brides would call a stressful, he made everyone feel at ease. He was able to capture all of the best highlights of the wedding and we are beyond happy to say we will never use another photographer for our future events, even if we have to fly to Miami to do it. He really is an amazing photographer and I highly recommend him to anyone who's picky. The only word to describe our pictures is magical, we cannot wait to see the album he will create for us!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Katie-Britt G

I have been involved with photography for many years in my line of work, so picking a photographer for my wedding day was NOT an easy task... especially, when my best friend is a well-known photographer. Due to my best friend being involved in my wedding, she was not able to... Read More capture my day, but she was instrumental in helping me select my photographer. We went through many vendors, and always came back to Osiris and his images. His colors, imagery, and perspective were always on point. We both knew that he was the one for my day! After meeting with Osiris, I knew that our personalities matched, and he saw my vision for the wedding. He is a class act, and super easy to get along with. The day of the wedding, Osiris and his team came packing with almost 15 lens' and an incredible videography team. To say that my best friend and I were impressed, was/is an understatement. He was/is on top of his game, and knows exactly what he is doing. We are thrilled with our highlight reel of the video, and adore how everything has turned out regarding our still images. Hire Miami Love Stories. Don't think twice.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 melissa e

I am so grateful that I found Osiris on The Knot. I had no knowledge of a good videographer and my wedding was coming up soon. I called him, and he was friendly and asked me what were my expectations as well as suggestions. Osiris did an amazing job and had creative and fun... Read More ideas for the shoots. My (now-husband) and I felt very comfortable with him and his crew. We are exceptionally glad we picked Miami Love Stories , since the end result was marvelous. Choose this vender, you will not regret it !

Reviewed on 4/30/2016

Osi was incredible!!!! Every bride wants her wedding day to be captured perfectly, and to have the best moments captured by the very best photographer. Osi did not disappoint - he was above and beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of. His pictures were perfect and he could... Read More not have been nicer, fun, or more professional. He made friends with all of our wedding party and knew exactly how to manage the day. The locations he chose around our venue were perfect and he really is an artist - such a great eye!! I would recommend him to anyone and would use him again in a heartbeat. 5+ Stars!! xoxo Jackie & Mike

Reviewed on 12/13/2015

Osiris is amazing at what he does. I fell in love with his work when we first went to meet him to talk about hiring him for my wedding. The way he captures the love and emotion in his pictures left me speechless. Everyone that I have shown my pictures to have fell in love with... Read More them. You barely know he is there as he lets you enjoy your night and he does his magic and takes gorgeous candid photos. I would highly recommend him and I look forward to working with him again in the future.

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Victoria S

AMAZING! When I showed guests a "sneak peek" of our photos I received several emails with the same response, "I am speechless!" Speechless is an understatement, the pictures were phenomenal. The photographers and videographers made the entire process fun and exciting! So... Read More blessed to have found such an amazing artist to capture our special day.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Linda C

When I began planning my wedding, the top item on list of things to do, was a photographer. This was the only thing I was not willing to compromise. The day after I got engaged I started looking through the endless amount of photographers in Miami. Miami Love Stories was one of... Read More the ones, I saw. I am very picky, I must say, as my dad is a landscape photographer. The look I was going for was very particular. My friend who was also getting married, happened to mention Osiris. That was a S I G N, so I made an appointment. As soon as we sat down, that was it; I began looking through his albums, saw his canvas' on the wall and I was in LOVE. He was relatable, funny, nice, genuine, flexible, and open to all ideas to make sure he captured the day just the way I wanted. Needless to say it was a no-brainer, I booked Osiris, before even having a wedding venue. My wedding day, was beautiful but like every bride can say... It FLIES by way too FAST. From the moment I received my first sneak peak to the moment I received my full slideshow of pictures, I was NOT disappointed one bit, I relived every moment of my wedding day with tears in my eyes. BEST decision (other than marrying my husband) I made for my wedding. He Captured every special moment, effortlessly. He was creative, fun, flexible, energetic, and worked so well with my videographer and the rest of my vendors that made me feel so at ease. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such an AMAZING job. I look forward to capturing so many more beautiful and special moments with you as my photographer.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Sean P

Mr. Ramirez is, as they say, a G. He is cool, calm, and collected in the face of anxiety, and has an incredible ability to capture all the right moments while at the same time being as non-intrusive as humanly possible. I mean, he is like a photo-ninja wizard...a ninjard.... Read More Seriously, he is a good guy that makes the process easy and smooth, and really does take incredible pictures. Hire this man.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Karina R

My engagement and wedding pictures are BEAUTIFUL! We enjoyed working with Osi, he is professional yet very easy going and personable. It rained throughout my entire wedding and I was hesitate about how my pics would come out. He assured me that we were going to get some amazing... Read More shots and he definetely delivered on his word. He got really creative with these little umbrellas our venue provided and us and our bridal party had so much fun taking these photos. During our reception he snapped so many fun actions shots that I didn't even notice he was there. My friends described him as a "ninja", definetely no big bulky camera in your face. I still get compliments on how beautiful my engagement/wedding pictures are. My husband and I highly recommend Osi!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Elizabeth C

One of the most important items on my wedding planning checklist was to find the perfect photographer for our wedding day early on - not only someone who took good pictures but also someone that we connected with, since he would be spending pretty much all day with us. My mom... Read More and I went 'photographer shopping' and met with several photographers in Miami. But after our meeting with Osiris we both knew that he was the perfect fit for what we wanted. He is professional, fun, flexible, and most importantly, very very talented! During our meeting he showed us albums of his wedding work and other types of photography, and we both felt that his work was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! We also connected with him from jump and felt like we could 100% trust him to capture the day with his talent. Shortly after our wedding, he sent us a sneak peak and we fell in love with the pictures. Shortly after that, he sent us all the pictures he took that day... There were soooo many and we loved all of them! He did such an AMAZING job capturing the day as it unfolded, the emotions, happiness, love, and the party at the end of the night. I would recommend Osiris hands down to anyone looking for a photographer and look forward to hiring him again for future photoshoots!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Marisa P

Osiris is the most amazing photographer. He really knows how to make everyone feel at ease and goes the extra mile when things, inevitably, don't go exactly according to plan. He made me feel great and our guests raved about him. And, of course, the quality of his photography... Read More is astounding, go check out his website for yourself. Remember that photos are the only thing that lasts long after your special day, so it is something you should definitely not skimp on. He is worth every penny!