Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

15649 SW 99 Terrace , Miami, FL (786) 374-1432

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Vanessa V

One of the easiest and most professional vendors we worked with. From the very start we felt like family. We received prompt responses to all of our emails/ text, quality of our photos was outstanding and turnaround time for editing was quick. Osiris is very professional and... Read More talented. We wouldn't have selected anyone else to capture our memories. We can highly recommend Osiris, we'd book him again in a heartbeat. Thank you!! - Vane & Uly

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Giselle C

Osiris from Miami Love Stories is a fantastic photographer! Not only is his work fabulous, he is an awesome person. He is very relaxed when working... Meaning he doesn't add any unnecessary stress to a bride when the wedding day is stressful enough as it is. He is a bit pricey,... Read More but you get what you pay for. He is worth every penny. Your wedding day only comes once and all that is left afterwards are your pictures and video.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Maryam L

Osiris did a perfect job capturing the joy and emotions of our special day both through pictures and video. We met with many Miami photographers but when we met with Osiris we new he would be perfect. He has great energy, is flexible and takes deep pride in his work. Every... Read More picture (received over 1k) was perfect! That hard part now is picking which pictures we like the best because we love them all! I highly recommend Osiris for both photography and video. Best of all -- he had great turnaround time! We loved him so much that I look forward to him capturing many of our life events move forward!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Jenny M

Osiris was our first and only choice to do our wedding photos and video and we are beyond happy with the product. And so happy that we found him !!! Osiris is very friendly and easy going and over all the experience of using his services was amazing. I'd highly recommend him to... Read More anyone wanting beautiful pictures and video.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Arthur B

Osiris exceeded our expectations in every way on the day of our wedding! We spoke over the phone prior to meeting and hit it off, I only gave him a list of shots that I had seen on his Instagram and he already knew what I wanted. His professionalism yet fun personality made it... Read More so easy to work with him on a day most brides would call a stressful, he made everyone feel at ease. He was able to capture all of the best highlights of the wedding and we are beyond happy to say we will never use another photographer for our future events, even if we have to fly to Miami to do it. He really is an amazing photographer and I highly recommend him to anyone who's picky. The only word to describe our pictures is magical, we cannot wait to see the album he will create for us!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Katie-Britt G

I have been involved with photography for many years in my line of work, so picking a photographer for my wedding day was NOT an easy task... especially, when my best friend is a well-known photographer. Due to my best friend being involved in my wedding, she was not able to... Read More capture my day, but she was instrumental in helping me select my photographer. We went through many vendors, and always came back to Osiris and his images. His colors, imagery, and perspective were always on point. We both knew that he was the one for my day! After meeting with Osiris, I knew that our personalities matched, and he saw my vision for the wedding. He is a class act, and super easy to get along with. The day of the wedding, Osiris and his team came packing with almost 15 lens' and an incredible videography team. To say that my best friend and I were impressed, was/is an understatement. He was/is on top of his game, and knows exactly what he is doing. We are thrilled with our highlight reel of the video, and adore how everything has turned out regarding our still images. Hire Miami Love Stories. Don't think twice.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 melissa e

I am so grateful that I found Osiris on The Knot. I had no knowledge of a good videographer and my wedding was coming up soon. I called him, and he was friendly and asked me what were my expectations as well as suggestions. Osiris did an amazing job and had creative and fun... Read More ideas for the shoots. My (now-husband) and I felt very comfortable with him and his crew. We are exceptionally glad we picked Miami Love Stories , since the end result was marvelous. Choose this vender, you will not regret it !

Reviewed on 4/30/2016

Osi was incredible!!!! Every bride wants her wedding day to be captured perfectly, and to have the best moments captured by the very best photographer. Osi did not disappoint - he was above and beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of. His pictures were perfect and he could... Read More not have been nicer, fun, or more professional. He made friends with all of our wedding party and knew exactly how to manage the day. The locations he chose around our venue were perfect and he really is an artist - such a great eye!! I would recommend him to anyone and would use him again in a heartbeat. 5+ Stars!! xoxo Jackie & Mike

Reviewed on 12/13/2015

Osiris is amazing at what he does. I fell in love with his work when we first went to meet him to talk about hiring him for my wedding. The way he captures the love and emotion in his pictures left me speechless. Everyone that I have shown my pictures to have fell in love with... Read More them. You barely know he is there as he lets you enjoy your night and he does his magic and takes gorgeous candid photos. I would highly recommend him and I look forward to working with him again in the future.

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Victoria S

AMAZING! When I showed guests a "sneak peek" of our photos I received several emails with the same response, "I am speechless!" Speechless is an understatement, the pictures were phenomenal. The photographers and videographers made the entire process fun and exciting! So... Read More blessed to have found such an amazing artist to capture our special day.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Linda C

When I began planning my wedding, the top item on list of things to do, was a photographer. This was the only thing I was not willing to compromise. The day after I got engaged I started looking through the endless amount of photographers in Miami. Miami Love Stories was one of... Read More the ones, I saw. I am very picky, I must say, as my dad is a landscape photographer. The look I was going for was very particular. My friend who was also getting married, happened to mention Osiris. That was a S I G N, so I made an appointment. As soon as we sat down, that was it; I began looking through his albums, saw his canvas' on the wall and I was in LOVE. He was relatable, funny, nice, genuine, flexible, and open to all ideas to make sure he captured the day just the way I wanted. Needless to say it was a no-brainer, I booked Osiris, before even having a wedding venue. My wedding day, was beautiful but like every bride can say... It FLIES by way too FAST. From the moment I received my first sneak peak to the moment I received my full slideshow of pictures, I was NOT disappointed one bit, I relived every moment of my wedding day with tears in my eyes. BEST decision (other than marrying my husband) I made for my wedding. He Captured every special moment, effortlessly. He was creative, fun, flexible, energetic, and worked so well with my videographer and the rest of my vendors that made me feel so at ease. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such an AMAZING job. I look forward to capturing so many more beautiful and special moments with you as my photographer.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Sean P

Mr. Ramirez is, as they say, a G. He is cool, calm, and collected in the face of anxiety, and has an incredible ability to capture all the right moments while at the same time being as non-intrusive as humanly possible. I mean, he is like a photo-ninja wizard...a ninjard.... Read More Seriously, he is a good guy that makes the process easy and smooth, and really does take incredible pictures. Hire this man.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Karina R

My engagement and wedding pictures are BEAUTIFUL! We enjoyed working with Osi, he is professional yet very easy going and personable. It rained throughout my entire wedding and I was hesitate about how my pics would come out. He assured me that we were going to get some amazing... Read More shots and he definetely delivered on his word. He got really creative with these little umbrellas our venue provided and us and our bridal party had so much fun taking these photos. During our reception he snapped so many fun actions shots that I didn't even notice he was there. My friends described him as a "ninja", definetely no big bulky camera in your face. I still get compliments on how beautiful my engagement/wedding pictures are. My husband and I highly recommend Osi!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Elizabeth C

One of the most important items on my wedding planning checklist was to find the perfect photographer for our wedding day early on - not only someone who took good pictures but also someone that we connected with, since he would be spending pretty much all day with us. My mom... Read More and I went 'photographer shopping' and met with several photographers in Miami. But after our meeting with Osiris we both knew that he was the perfect fit for what we wanted. He is professional, fun, flexible, and most importantly, very very talented! During our meeting he showed us albums of his wedding work and other types of photography, and we both felt that his work was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! We also connected with him from jump and felt like we could 100% trust him to capture the day with his talent. Shortly after our wedding, he sent us a sneak peak and we fell in love with the pictures. Shortly after that, he sent us all the pictures he took that day... There were soooo many and we loved all of them! He did such an AMAZING job capturing the day as it unfolded, the emotions, happiness, love, and the party at the end of the night. I would recommend Osiris hands down to anyone looking for a photographer and look forward to hiring him again for future photoshoots!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Marisa P

Osiris is the most amazing photographer. He really knows how to make everyone feel at ease and goes the extra mile when things, inevitably, don't go exactly according to plan. He made me feel great and our guests raved about him. And, of course, the quality of his photography... Read More is astounding, go check out his website for yourself. Remember that photos are the only thing that lasts long after your special day, so it is something you should definitely not skimp on. He is worth every penny!

I Love Osiris!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Nicolle G

Great Photographer, was able to work with my super camera shy husband and super drunk bridal party! he has done all our engagement shoots and wedding. He is definitely going to be our Photographer for life!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Tracy C

Osiris was AMAZING! Everything was perfect. He perfectly captured our wedding and we have incredible photos and memories. He is professional, fun and from the first moment we met, we knew we were in great hands. Our photos are beautiful and unique. We HIGHLY recommend... Read More Osiris, he is a gem!

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Raquel T

Working with Osiris was the easiest wedding decision I had to make! I knew I made the right choice the first time we talked. Osiris made not only my husband and I feel comfortable, but he event bonded with the bridal and groom's party, as well. One of my favorite shots has... Read More to be the last of the night, a huge group shot of the dance floor at the height of the night. Thank you Osiris, I have gorgeous pictures to show my kids one day.

Amazing photos

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Beatriz M

Best photographer!!! He knows how to capture the pictures at just the right time and each picture tells its own story! I could not have been happier with my experience with Osiris! Thank you! Bea and Thomas

Osiris is AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Rebecca L

My fiancé and I recently did our engagement photo session with Osiris and we were blown away with our pictures. Not only did we have so much fun during the session, we had a hard time choosing just one picture for our save the date! Osiris was able to capture so many great shots... Read More and made us feel comfortable in the process. I had done a lot of research when it came to looking for a photographer and I happened to stumble upon Miami Love Stories one day and let me tell you I couldn't be happier with my decision. Our wedding is coming up in October and I am looking forward to having Osiris capture our special day.

We loved him!

Reviewed on 2/16/2015 Audrey d

Osi was so personal and pleasant to have around on our wedding day. He made everything so comfortable and fun! He was on time, professional and had great ideas. As for the pictures, they are absolutely incredible! All our friends and families have agreed that he took... Read More absolutely stunning photos (some have even asked for his info to book him for their own weddings) and some friends used him before me and loved and recommended him as well. He was even sweet enough to give us a wonderful "video" of our pics with music so we pretty much have a video of our wedding without having hired a videographer. A much appreciated surprise after the fact. I absolutely recommend you hire Osiris as your wedding photographer! You won't be disappointed!

Best photographer, amazing photos!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Barbi G

Osiris took my engagement photos, and will also be taking my wedding photos, and I couldn’t be happier. He is attentive to detail and very professional, yet laid back, which makes you feel more comfortable and allows for beautiful, fun and natural photos. He is amazing at giving... Read More suggestions when you are confused about a certain kind of theme/setting you want to do, and gives advice on just about everything (he was my personal stylist for a second there, haha) to ensure that your photos will not only be beautiful, but reflect you as a couple. My fiancé is usually not too happy in front of a camera, but we had so much fun and he loved it! The experience was more than we hoped for and we could not be happier with the results from our shoot. Not only are we happy, but our families absolutely love the photos as well. We get married in December and cannot wait to see the photos – we know we’ll be able to hold on to our beautiful memories from that night through his work. Without a doubt, we highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Osiris Ramirez: Miami Love Stories

Reviewed on 10/01/2014

My engagement and wedding pictures are AMAZING! I could not have been happier with each picture my photographer took. The pictures captured the happiness, love, and beauty of my wedding night. Very very pleased :) Christina and Yunior

Seasoned Pro Osi Made Me Look and Feel Like a Princess

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Renée V

When my husband and I began planning our second wedding, we began by making a list of "must haves," and a brilliant photographer was at the top of that list. As we were already legally married and plagued by student loans, we debated for months whether having a proper wedding... Read More where our friends and family could meet would be worth the expense and ultimately decided that it would be "worth it" if the day were preserved with timeless photos that reflected what was sure to be the greatest day of our lives (it was). That led us to Osi, whose photography galleries mesmerized me from the beginning. Prior to the wedding, Osi and I had multiple phone conversations wherein we discussed the rough wedding schedule I'd drafted and Osi offered his suggestions (nearly all of which I took) based on the best lighting for each photo shoot. This made me feel comfortable with and confident in Osi right away. On the morning of the wedding, Osi greeted us with a positive energy and strong work ethic that endured from the first shot of the groom adjusting his tux until the last shot of the more youthful guests tearing up the dance floor. Although, due to distance, I met Osi for the first time in person that morning, he instantly made me feel at ease. Osi worked efficiently and professionally, seemlessly directing the day for us through photography. I am still amazed by how much one photographer was able to cover, beginning with the groom and his groomsmen getting ready and moving on to my bridesmaids beautifying me and themselves, the tearful first look between bride and groom, group shots of our 18-person wedding party by the lake, the obligatory immediate family photos, and finally the sunset photo shoot of me and my groom. In between each of these key photo shoots that we had agreed upon in advance, Osi was capturing candid moments of family members tearfully reuniting and friends giving heartfelt toasts. At some point during my wedding day, it occurred to me that I was spending more time with Osi than with most guests. For that reason, I would strongly recommend considering choosing a photographer not only based on his/her talent and body of work but also based on his/her personality. Osi was extremely fun and patient and quickly became a friend who made my wedding day that much more fun. During the morning photo shoot of me and my bridesmaids getting ready, Osi had lots of creative ideas such as group shots of us girls jumping on the hotel bed. Not having any modeling experience myself, I was grateful to Osi for staging me and my bridesmaids in a way that made us look and feel very natural. He gave sharp and clear direction for specific shots such as individual bridesmaids applying my lipstick and my mother buttoning up my wedding gown. At the same time, Osi is also very collaborative and continually asked us for our input and ideas for shots. He is very accommodating for special requests--for example, our wedding was on an island and he was such a good sport about taking the ferry back and forth with his equipment. When we received our edited pictures (much faster than I had expected), I was blown away, as was everyone who saw them. Osi made great use of all natural light available and caught multiple shots of every key moment at varying angles so we would have many to choose from. I am so grateful to Osi for capturing every moment perfectly. These photographs will hang on our wall for the rest of our lives together.

Osiris is the best!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Cristina l

Osiris took my engagement and wedding pictures and I am completely amazed by his incredible work. Not only does he pay attention to detail and produce quality work, but he is an all around joy to work with. He makes you feel comfortable and at peace throughout the entire... Read More process. He is great at giving advice and helping when you are confused about the kind/style of pictures you want to take. When I received my wedding pictures, I was nothing short of ecstatic. Osiris captured every special moment and then some. He is a true professional, and I can say with confidence that anyone would be lucky to have him as their photographer.