Is this your business? claim it now

Park Heights Restaurant

Restaurant

335 E Main St, Tupelo, MS

rehearsal dinner

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Ivy D

We had our rehearsal dinner here and it was great!! Food was delicious and they set up everything just as planned beforehand.

Simply Fabulous

Reviewed on 7/10/2011 Hailey R

My wedding, wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner were at Park Heights Restaurant. My wedding and wedding rehearsal was on the rooftop and my rehearsal dinner was inside the restaurant. Blair and her staff were great. There was no request that wasn't met. The rooftop was a beautiful venue and very inexpensive. They even offered a rain-in location for my wedding. The food at the rehearsal dinner was divine. Honestly, I have no complaints!

I had much higher expectations.

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Jessica C

All communication with the event planner was so pleasant and gave me such confidence that everything was going to go smoothly. When I arrived at the venue 20 minutes before the reception began, they had just started setting up and I didn't sense any urgency to complete everything by the scheduled time. (It was too windy to set everything up prior.) The food was supposed to be served at 7:30 and it was delayed over an hour which put EVERYTHING on hold and eating after 8:30pm is not acceptable to me. I really wish they at least served the food on time because a wedding day depends on the schedule.

TO Park Heights Restaurant