Is this your business? claim it now

Park Heights Restaurant

Tupelo, MS

Restaurant, Rooftop

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering

335 E Main St, Tupelo, MS

Exceptional Food & Service for Our Wedding Weekend

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Lindsey J

Park Heights is by far our favorite restaurant in Tupelo. It's the place we take out-of-town guests and business associates for dinner because the food is always perfect and the service never disappoints. When we got engaged in 2014, one of the first venues we booked was... Read More Park Heights. There was no second choice. We knew Park Heights was the restaurant and catering service we wanted, and we would have changed our wedding date to work with their schedule had their been no availability... and they did not disappoint us. For our wedding weekend, we planned a Welcome Party for Friday night, October 2, 2015, on the rooftop for all of our guests since most would be from out-of-town and unfamiliar with the area. We were able to tailor the menu and bar list to our wants/needs, and change our headcount more times than we'd like to admit. On Friday morning, we were concerned about the cool forecast for that evening, so last minute, the owner and her team scrambled to get heaters for us from a local rental place. We had roughly 80 guests that night, and though it was still a little cool, the party ran way over the originally planned 4 hours, for which we were allowed to move downstairs and continue the celebration until closing. From providing a sound system for my father-in-law to give a special address to our guests, to cooking last minute meals late in the evening for guests who had traveled far, but arrived late, the service did not disappoint. The food was even better, as always. We also chose Park Heights to cater our seated, three-course dinner at the reception immediately following our ceremony at The Antler on October 3, 2015. We had an open bar all evening, with appetizers that were passed before dinner. Again, we were able to tailor the menu to meet our wants/needs, which included a special Vegan meal for my husband and special temperature requests for his grandmother. One of the owners catered to my husband and I personally all night to make sure we always had a beverage and to serve our food between table visits so it would not get cold. It was the best experience and helped make our evening even more magical and effortless. The timing on the courses being served was perfect. The owners worked with our wedding director and DJ to ensure we were hitting our marks for speeches and cake cutting. The food was amazing, again. I cannot tell you the number of compliments we received on all the dishes (especially the filet). We had over 90 guests from 17 different states attend our wedding and reception, and every single person complimented the food. Some of our guests came from our nations' largest cities (LA, Seattle, Chicago, Houston, Atlanta, Nashville, Pittsburgh) with arguably some of the best food scenes, and we really wanted to give them a good meal and show them a good time in Mississippi. I believe we achieved that, and I have no doubt in my mind that we could not have done that without Park Heights.

rehearsal dinner

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Ivy D

We had our rehearsal dinner here and it was great!! Food was delicious and they set up everything just as planned beforehand.

Simply Fabulous

Reviewed on 7/10/2011 Hailey R

My wedding, wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner were at Park Heights Restaurant. My wedding and wedding rehearsal was on the rooftop and my rehearsal dinner was inside the restaurant. Blair and her staff were great. There was no request that wasn't met. The rooftop was a... Read More beautiful venue and very inexpensive. They even offered a rain-in location for my wedding. The food at the rehearsal dinner was divine. Honestly, I have no complaints!

I had much higher expectations.

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Jessica C

All communication with the event planner was so pleasant and gave me such confidence that everything was going to go smoothly. When I arrived at the venue 20 minutes before the reception began, they had just started setting up and I didn't sense any urgency to complete... Read More everything by the scheduled time. (It was too windy to set everything up prior.) The food was supposed to be served at 7:30 and it was delayed over an hour which put EVERYTHING on hold and eating after 8:30pm is not acceptable to me. I really wish they at least served the food on time because a wedding day depends on the schedule.