Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

6865 S Elati Street, Littleton, CO (303) 798-9771

Reviewed on 9/20/2016

Barbara at Pretty Petals was our wedding florist and she did an absolutely amazing job! We got married at Hudson Gardens, which is already a beautiful botanical location, so we had minimal flowers - bouquets, boutonnieres, a corsage, and centerpieces. The options of Barbara's we... Read More went with were all unique and different (a cascading bridal bouquet, calla lily bridesmaid bouquets and boutonnieres, and hydrangea centerpieces). All were flawlessly executed with beautiful flowers. Barbara was very easy to work with leading up to the date and delivered everything to the venue the afternoon of. She even helped the groom and groomsmen put on their boutonnieres properly! We highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Melanie T

Really gorgeous flowers (they make the pictures!) and very professional, timely, and knowledgeable.

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Emily S

Beautiful, gorgeous, affordable flowers and centerpieces and Barb was so easy to work with!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015

Barb at Pretty Petals did the flowers for my daughter's wedding and they were absolutely gorgeous! When we met with her my daughter gave her colors and types of flowers desired, but you really don't know what the bouquets will look like until the day of the wedding. They were... Read More beautiful and exactly what we had hoped for. Highly recommend!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Stephanie M

Our flowers turned out beautiful. I had several pictures of what I wanted, the colors in our wedding and types of flowers I liked. They made it all come together and the arrangements looked great.

Save on your flowers here

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Abbie D

Bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful. My bouquet started to wilt by the end of the night. Sept wedding and I was a bit limited on what Barb could get in for flowers. She did a great job arranging the bouquets! The centerpieces were perfect and her recommendation to convert some... Read More into hanging isle runners on shepherd hooks was beautiful! It really enhanced the ceremony. She was ok to work with. We may have caught her on a few bad days. The day of the wedding she was prompt and wonderful. Maybe she is just over worked.

Bouquets and Boutonnieres

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Katy B

Barbara did an outstanding job with my requests and they turned out exactly as I was hoping them to! For 6 bridesmaids bouquets plus mine, 6 groomsmen, 6 family, and the groom's boutonnieres, and finally 6 family corsages, the end total ended up being roughly $750. VERY... Read More reasonable especially since they were well-crafted arrangements and high quality blooms. I did DIY centerpieces but if her table arrangements are anything like the accessory flowers, I would definitely check them out! Her website has a great feel for her work, and she's flexible with custom orders - I requested a few more wildflowers to go along with the centerpieces. Five stars!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 1/05/2014 Melissa W

I had a great experience with Pretty Petals! I was able to completely design what I wanted my bridesmaids and bridal bouquet to be. I do wish I would have been able to view my bridal bouquet before paying for it because she added some flowers that I had specifically asked her... Read More not to. My flowers also started to wilt about halfway through our wedding photos so I had to take most of my pictures without my bouquet. Overall, however, I was impressed with the process and how everything turned out. It was a please to work with Barb and she was adaptable when I need to change some things about my order. I would recommend Pretty Petals to anybody who would like to save a little but not sacrifice quality.

Pretty Petals

Reviewed on 10/25/2013 Megan R

Pretty petals is an awesome local venue in Littleton. She works directly from her home. She is very knowledgable and helps your wedding bouquet look more beautiful than you anticipated. My flowers were everything I wanted.

Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 9/23/2013

Barb was our wedding florist and we could not have been happier! Having met with several other florists prior to meeting with Barb, I was worried I would have to make my own floral centerpieces due to cost. I was in love with garden roses (super expensive) but open to more... Read More affordable options. Other florists just couldn't think outside of the flowers that were literally in my inspiration photos, quoting me triple my budget without providing alternatives. When I met with Barb, I knew she was the perfect florist for us! She looked at my inspiration photos of bouquets and centerpieces and came up with perfect and more affordable alternatives (we could keep the hydrangeas and a few ranunculus, but would use Fado roses instead of the garden variety in order to stay within budget). When she delivered the flowers on the day of the wedding, I was blown away. All of the flowers were stunning and Barb perfectly delivered my floral vision, but within my budget. She even got the color of the flowers to be so perfect that they matched the bridesmaids dresses exactly. I recommend Pretty Petals to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Affordable Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Jessamyn H

Pretty Petals was a great way to go for my wedding. I am the kind of bride who didn't want to spend a lot of money on something that would die right away. Flowers were where I wanted to save. Pretty Petals made it easy to cut back on price, but not quality. My only wish was... Read More being able to see my bridal bouquet, which wasn't exactly how I pictured it when I ordered it. Great service and exceptional value!

Amazing Quality and Service

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Kristina

We recently got married May 3rd and chose Pretty Petals as our florist. We had pretty minimal flower at our wedding but the ones we had were beautiful. I went to Barbara with an idea of the flowers I liked and she made it happen. The flowers were delivered right on time and... Read More we could not have been happier with the product!

Loved my flowers!

Reviewed on 12/17/2012 Kati T

Barb was amazing to work with. She listened to what I wanted and was very helpful!

GORGEOUS!

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Juliana M

Barbara was SUCH a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She listened to every idea I had and helped me put it all together. Never once did she try to up-sell me, but in fact made recommendations that would get me more bang for the buck. She offered great suggestions and... Read More showed me additional options that I hadn't even thought of. By the time all was said and done, we came in under budget and with more beautiful floral arrangements than I'd expected!

Amazing value, Barb was wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Meghan C

Our caterer referred us to Pretty Petals, and I am so glad she did! Barb had so many wonderful ideas & suggestions, but she also really listened to what I wanted. Our bouquets & boutineers turned out beautifully- each was unique- which I loved. So many people commented on how... Read More amazing our flowers looked the day of the wedding. I would whole heatedly recommend using Barb/ Pretty Petals- especially if you are on a budget.

Truly pretty petals

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Casey S

My wedding flowers came out wonderful, I chose all roses. I loved them. The only reason I did not rate a 5 star was because my bridal bouquet came wrapped in ribbon like it was supposed to except the ribbon was drenched in water and was falling off the flowers when it was... Read More delievered. There wasn't enough ribbon to keep the flowers together, so I had one of my bridesmaids run out and buy more ribbon and we rewrapped it. But other than that they were perfect :)

Simple

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Jessica R

We planned our wedding from CA and were able to meet with Barb only once prior the wedding. She made the selection of our floral arrangements easy and delivered the flowers on time and as expected the day of. Her prices were reasonable and we loved our flowers.

Flowers!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Kimberly W

Our florist was fantastic and so easy to work with! She was very creative and made it very easy to create my dream bouquet :)

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 kaitlin r

Love Barb! She gave us exactly what we wanted! We had so many flowers at the wedding and we got away with everything for under $1500.00. She took my ideas and turned them into the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. I couldn't have asked for a better florist! Make... Read More sure you book early because she fills up fast!

Professional, beautiful, perfect!

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Michele T

Through my initial consult to updated emails and on our wedding Pretty Petals delivered the most beautiful flowers!! We got everything that we wanted and Barb knew how to translate what I envisioned into reality! Amazing work! Gorgeous bouqets and boutiners!

Good value and beautiful arrangements

Reviewed on 9/14/2012 Carman W

Barb did very simple flower arrangements for my bridesmaids and for the tables at my wedding. They were beautiful though and I made about 3-4 changes in the few months before my wedding but Barb was flexible and easy to work with. The only time I wasn't impressed was the 3 week... Read More deadline before the wedding I had forgotten amongst all the other million things I was doing to send her the final payment and when I called her to arrange a time to drop off my vases she scolded me and was sort of angry. I apologized and paid right away but couldn't believe she'd be so rude when I was hiring her and the amount of money was very small. I'd recommend her though as her pricing isn't crazy and she seems to be pretty creative and easy to create up-to-date arrangements.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Zenia H

I was so happy with our flowers for my wedding! Barb was great to work with and did a beautiful job!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 5/23/2012 Veronica W

The flowers that Barb put together for our wedding were just beautiful. She really worked with me to make sure I had the exact bouquets that I wanted for the wedding. She is very creative and had wonderful suggestions. They were very affordable as well.

What a great job!

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 Sarah R

Pretty Petals did a great job on my wedding. The flowers were gorgeous and the price was right! Barb was great at helping to find the right look and feel to our wedding. We chose picasso lilies and hydrangeas and they were gorgeous! I would definitely recommend this vendor!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Melanie A

Barbara put together affordable and beautiful flowers, and was extremely helpful.