West Michigans Bridal Jewelry Hotspot

For 160 years, longer than any jeweler in Michigan, Preusser Jewelers has been the best choice for beautiful designer and custom-crafted jewelry. From getting engaged to anniversaries and all of life's celebrations, Preusser will be there.

Jewelry Collections

Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

125 Ottawa NW, Grand Rapids, MI (616) 458-9351

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Katy R

amazing service and better quality than we saw in the big box locations. Did not pressure us to buy right away (gimmick sales ect) or sign up for a credit card/financing like the other places.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kate H

I absolutely love my engagement ring from Pruesser. I get compliments on it all the time. The staff is very helpful and is clearly knowledgeable about the stones so you know you are getting good quality. I have referred many friends to Preusser and they all say the same. - it's... Read More the best Jeweler in town!

GORGEOUS!

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Tara R

Debbie took excellent care of my husband and I as we shopped for engagement and wedding rings. I love my Verragio rings, and Debbie worked VERY hard to find my husband the GORGEOUS cushion cut diamond. She was great when we went back in to pick out wedding bands too. We're very... Read More happy overall and will use them for all of our jewelery needs in the future.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Matthew H

The Preusser team was fantastic to work with. I live in Chicago and looked at some jewelers locally. I found these jewelers to provide a high pressure environment. A family member recommended Preusser’s and they provided a fantastic experience. The team provided me with... Read More education on rings so I knew what I was buying and what the associated costs would be. In purchasing, they provided a no pressure environment which was different than I experienced in Chicago. The end product was a beautiful engagement ring that was exactly what my fiancé wanted and even exceeded her expectations. I strongly recommend the Preusser team to anyone looking at an engagement ring.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 R R

My (soon to be) fiancé and I went to Preusser for a custom engagement ring as they are a well-known, independent jeweler in Grand Rapids. However, during the initial design process we decided to go with a different jeweler due to the poor customer service we encountered. When... Read More informing our point person with Preusser of our decision and inquiring about paying for the design work we previously discussed, we were met with an extremely unprofessional response. I always imagined that purchasing an engagement ring should be a very exciting and personable experience, but that is far from what we encountered at Preusser.

2017-12-18T13:00:20 Response from the vendor

We were sorry to read your review. The staff works very hard to satisfy every client. We would normally want to rectify this, but you have taken away that option. We honestly don't know how to make amends in this case. The contact person and... Read Less Read More

Great!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Alyssa

I cannot tell you how much I loved working with Preusser! We had my engagement ring and wedding band custom made and they are perfect. They took care of all the sizing and returning when we got my husbands wedding band and their selection is remarkable. Right within our budget... Read More and anytime I am downtown I can stop in and get my ring shined up! I love Debra their she is wonderful to work with and the communication is wonderful!

My fairy tale ring!

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Jenniffer H

I can not say enough wonderful things about Ron from Pressuer's. He is the best! He is knowledgable and sincere. We now only go to him for all if our jewlery needs! He has our business for life!