Documentary

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Wedding Albums, Photo, Photo + Video

763 Indigo Loop, Miramar Beach, FL (850) 654-6523

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 LaDonna S

As I was planning my daughter's wedding from another state with rapid timelines, I cannot recommend Pure 7 photography enough!! From the very first conversation, Ryan and Erica were not only professional but more importantly, honest and sincere. On the wedding day, Ryan... Read More provide a sense of calmness like an old family friend, even though we had just met. And the pictures...are simply stunning!!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Ashley C

I could never imagine a better experience than we just had with Pure7. Ryan instantly became more like a friend we've known forever and synched right into the intimacy of our small wedding ceremony. I am thankful for all of the care and detail put into our session. Nothing beats... Read More the assurance of knowing you made the best possible choice for capturing memories that will be cherished forever!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Ann T

I cannot rave enough about how AWESOME the pure7 fam did on our engagement and wedding pictures!! Ryan and the pure7 fam truly are so talented and unique in how they work and connect with you individually and as a couple! We had an absolute blast with these guys and are so... Read More thankful that we were able to become apart of the pure7 fam!! We will cherish the moments they were able to capture so beautifully for the rest of our lives!!! :) We love you guys!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Destiny K

Pure 7 Studios was the PERFECT choice to capture our wedding day. Everything from the engagement shoot, communication leading up to the big day, and the wedding it's self was flawless. I'm so thankful to have found such personable and talented photographers. I know they will be... Read More capturing other milestone moments in our lives. I highly recommend the Pure 7 team.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Margaret J

Love Pure 7 so much! Wonderful to work with and our photos turned out amazing. They did such a great job capturing our special day. They are truly the best of the best!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Jen S

Alan did an amazing job on our cinematic wedding movie - he is so talented and did an incredible job with capturing all our special moments! We also loved the music he added in to our video. The great thing is that he is present throughout the day, capturing all the important... Read More moments, but you don't even realize it! I would recommend Pure 7 Studios to everyone and anyone needing a videographer, I promise, you will not be disappointed!! Thank you Alan for your talents and meticulous work. We treasure our video!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Courtney T

Pure 7 was great to work with. Alan captured all of the beautiful elements from our wedding. We love reliving our special day and highly recommend the Pure7 team.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Danielle H

We used Pure7 Studios for both our engagement (which was a schemed surprise!), bridal portraits and wedding. Ryan is so easy to work with and makes you feel so comfortable! His photography has such a unique artistic quality that beautifully captures all those special moments... Read More that you will cherish forever!! Each time I saw the finished product I was blown away!!! They were stunning! We LOVE Pure7 Studios and cannot say enough wonderful things about them!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Marleigh F

Everyone at Pure7 was fantastic. We asked them with not as much notice as a normal, big wedding, and they were more than accommodating. The photos were fantastic and we will cherish them forever. I especially appreciated the way they work. They captured the joys of the big day... Read More with candid and also asked if we wanted any pictures. The quality of work and heirlooms are magnificent and I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Hannah B

Such a please to work with Ryan, Erica, Lindsey and Alan! They were such a wonderful team and captured the most stunning photos from our engagement shoot and wedding. We will cherish the memories they captured forever!! Cannot say enough good things about these wonderful... Read More people!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Anna D

Pure 7 Studios are the best of the best! Their work speaks for itself. Absolutely stunning! Wonderful to work with and worth every penny.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Brandy H

The team at Pure 7 is so special and truly in my humble opinion...the BEST! That being said, our wedding photos still take my breath away three years later. We were also fortunate to have newborn photos taken after our beautiful daughter was born and were again blown away at the... Read More beauty of the images. Our family can't say enough about the professionalism and talent Ryan possesses! Nothing but love...

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Marisa H

Love the team at Pure7. Fabulous photos of our sons first year. Couldn't be happier. They are professional, considerate and excell at what they do. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Alexandra G

Absolutely amazing! We are not from the area so we chose to use Pure 7 based on reviews and we are so glad we chose them! They were extremely easy to work with and let us be ourselves, not forcing us to do any poses we didn't want to do. The photographs came out absolutely... Read More amazing and we have gotten so many compliments on them. Ryan and Lindsay were great and made us feel so comfortable! The photographs were so natural and beautiful. We could not have chosen better people to capture our special day!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Noel P

Wow! I can't say enough about Alan and Pure7 - just fantastic and amazing people to work with! Our package included 7 hours video time and then 2 videos- one short, one long. We have already gotten the short film and it was so well done we couldn't believe it. The editing was... Read More creative, fun, unique, made it look like a movie film. We have watched it a gazillion time. It's brought tears to our friends eyes who weren't able to make the wedding- it's only a few minutes long but captures SO much of the day. Alan was super- he was there the whole time but you could barely tell. He was nice, friendly and accommodating. I hope to get to use them again for another film. They are terrific

Professional and Fun!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Aleah S

Ryan and Lindsey of Pure7 were great to work with. They were very professional and they took beautiful photos. I do wish i would've had more time to take photos (we were a little rushed after the wedding because of timing - but that was an issue with our planner). The photos... Read More were wonderful and they just are really cool, down to earth people that were easy to work with.

Breathtaking!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Megan W

From the moment we book Pure 7 Studios, we knew we had the perfect photographers! As a bride, I appreciated any vendor who provided reassurance through their responsiveness, professionalism, and promptness. I was not disappointed. Lindsey and Ryan spent a great deal of time... Read More making sure they knew exactly what we wanted so that there was no confusion on our big day. We also scheduled a "Trash the Dress" shoot for early the next day. Lindsey and Ryan showed up earlier than expected to our venue and immediately went to work shooting all the details. The product was literally breathtaking. We are left with the kind of photographs that makes you wonder if that was even your wedding in the photos! Though it rained all day, Ryan's creativity more than made up for it as he managed to created virtually every shot I had hoped for regardless of the weather! They captured every detail, and every candid moment you'd hate to not have documented forever! Words cannot even describe the "Trash the Dress" photos we took on the beach. We grudgingly got up at 4:30 the morning after the wedding to get sunrise photos and bless Ryan for that! As someone who never really loved photos of myself everywhere- I want to have every shot blown up and framed in our house!

a superb experience

Reviewed on 4/15/2012 Allison a

did pics the day before the wedding and had 2 photographers show up to shoot the wedding all for a very reasonable price

Most Incredible Photographers EVER

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Courtney C

First of all, the photographers at Pure 7 Studios (Ryan and Lindsey) are probably two of the coolest people I have ever met. They were more than just photographers for my wedding...they also helped make it fun for all of my bridal party and guests!! The quality of their work is... Read More FABULOUS...Ryan is incredibly creative, and captured moments of my special day that I missed!! My wedding day went by in a flash, but Pure 7 Studios' beautiful images have helped me and my husband relive our big day over and over again!! Hands down, Pure 7 Studios is by far the most amazing photography studio I have ever seen....and I have the gorgeous images from my wedding day to prove it!!

2011-11-09T11:43:48 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for your sweet compliments, courtney! you and kent are extremely special to us. we enjoyed being with you guys as you start your life together! we love that we have gotten to know you guys over the last year and a... Read Less Read More

Personable and fun photogrpahers

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Carol B

I have received so many compliments on my pictures! More importantly they went out of their way to explore the area the day before the wedding for great shots. Even shot the rehearsal for free!

2011-07-26T17:06:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Carol! Your wedding was such an amazing experience for us that we will never forget!

AMAZINGGGGG PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Rebecca L

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Pure 7 Studios...incredible attention to detail, professionalism, service...ABOVE and BEYOND what you would expect from a photographer and we had high expectations. They are worth every penny. What most impressed me is that after the... Read More wedding, they stayed in close contact and communicated in detail to see that our album was just perfect! They mailed us a gift for Christmas...just little details that are a happy surprise. And the quality of work was exactly what we thought it would be...AWESOME! We love the style of Pure 7 and it was a perfect match for our vintage NOLA wedding. Again, i would highly highly recommend them and cannot tell you the compliments I receive continuously on our photos. Good luck! Rebecca

2011-07-26T17:07:35 Response from the vendor

Wow, Rebecca! Thank you for such an amazing testimonial! It is clients like you, and weddings like yours that make coming work together something we truly love to do. We look forward to staying in touch and seeing what the future beholds for you and... Read Less Read More

pure 7

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Melanie S

the pics are gorgeous. the husband/wife time is awesome.