Let's create longlasting memories together...

RM Photography is a husband and wife team based in Houston, Texas that specializes in weddings, family portraits, fitness, and food photography. Our team cleverly combines the professionalism of established corporations with the heartfelt passion of a family business to ensure every smile, every laugh, and every tear is beautifully captured by our lenses. Obtaining those precious moments that will brighten your home, delight your heart, and enshrine the magic of that special day for generations to come.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Houston and Surrounding Areas! (713) 885-5668

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Arlett F

Reinaldo and his wife were the most excellent! I am so pleased that they photographed my wedding. Reinaldo was very patient with me, during the booking process, while we tried to nail down the logistics of our wedding. He is very friendly, professional, and approachable. His... Read More wife, Flor, was there to help set up the photos and help me pick up my dress, put down my bouquet, etc. I really appreciated her positive energy at our shoot! They’re a fantastic team. I also appreciated that they were both bilingual and spoke to my family in Spanish, making them feel at ease. I had a great experience and was pleased with my photos! Thanks y’all!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Maria B

Reinaldo is the best photographer I have ever worked with (I've worked with several). He catches your vision and not only makes it happen but he adds MAGIC to it. He gets inspired by your ideas and adds his creativity along with a great leadership which makes everyone feel... Read More absolutely relaxed and comfortable during the photoshoot. His people's skills along with his professionalism and creativity makes him AMAZING at his job. I am SO IN LOVE with all my pictures! Completely satisfied!

2017-11-10T10:34:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks a million! It was a completely honor to be your photographer and work with the most wonderful people in earth; you are a lovely couple. Thanks again for your trust and for allowing my team and me to capture your special day! Reinaldo Medina.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Maria G

Our wedding pictures are awesome, Reinaldo took our pictures and made our video. The result was beyond our expectations. The whole experience was great, he made us feel very comfortable and our pictures look very natural. Highly recomended

Reviewed on 3/22/2018 David R

Reinaldo was the best! He was always ready to cooperate with our schedules, our budget and our ideas. He was even willing to travel to get the best possible options for us. We were very pleased with his work. Him and his wife are the perfect team and they are the best... Read More photograph crew we have ever worked with. Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Melissa N

Extremely professional and easy going... made me feel at ease the entire time, also very patient.. Has a real talent for photography and an eye for locations.

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Fernando J

Reinaldo is a ver professional and fun person to work with. He guided use thru every shot making sure we were showing our best side. The pictures are amazing, the wife loves the rings pics! Thank you so much for helping us.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Crystal L

We used Reinaldo for our wedding on 11-4-17. Although we haven't recieved our pics back yet, ( we know that takes some time) he was an absolute pleasure to work with. We ran into some personal issues prior to the wedding and he was able to work with us and figure out what... Read More options we had to fit our budget. He is quick to respond and stayed connected the entire process. The day of, everything ran smoothly. He knew just what pictures to take and helped us get all our pics done in decent timing while our guest waited for us during the cocktail hour. He captured all our great moments, and i cannot wait to see the final outcome in our pictures. He recently sent us a preview pic to use for our thank you cards and i LOVED it. Looking forward to reminiscing our big day through our pictures!! Thanks again for every thing!

2017-11-07T20:50:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your words! It was a great experience working with you two; you really are an amazing couple. We had a lot of fun shooting one of the most magical days of your lives. Everything was just perfect! Thanks again for allowing us to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Victor R

Reinaldo and Flor are an excellent team that will make your wedding memories unforgettable. they made my wedding pictures look amazing and we couldn't be happier. We all know that anyone can take a picture. but the personalized care that this husband and wife small business... Read More gives you is extraordinary. They really know customer service. i will recommend them for any occasions. we are about to use their service for our Christmas cards photos and i can not wait.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kate M

My husband and I hired Reinaldo Medina Photography for our April 2017 wedding and we absolutely can't say enough but good things about Reinaldo! He was referred to us after a couple of our friends had hired him for their wedding day. He was the BEST INVESTMENT we made... Read More throughout out whole wedding planning process. From our engagement photos to our photos on our wedding day, Reinaldo was amazing to work with - super easy going, down to earth, very funny and super friendly... and not to mention an amazingly talented photographer he is! :) We're looking forward to using Reinaldo in the future for all of life's milestones..from family photos, maternity sessions, and newborn photographs. We know exactly who we're going to call! If you're considering booking him, DO IT! You will be so glad that you did. Thank you so much Reinaldo!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Eli D

Working with Reinaldo was a great experience! He is a perfectionist that captures natural moments. I just LOVED working with him and his amazing team... the result were fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Maca V

A wonderful photographer and they provide an excellent customer service. He makes sure everyone is confortable taking the pictures . A+

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Edres R

excellent work! thank you very much for making my wedding an unforgettable moment!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 JOSE R

Ist great, your photos are amazing, excelent profesional!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

Got the best shots from our 15th. Anniversary/Vows Renewal back in 2014. Couldn’t be happier about how Reinaldo captured this very special celebration. His style is so unique and timeless and he is a very nice person to work with. So looking forward for our next Anniversary... Read More session!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Mag B

Reinaldo is a great photographer and a very pleasant person to work with and his team! He is very flexible with scheduling appointments and he makes the shoots fun and smooth! I went to Reinaldo Medina Photography for my Wedding pictures and have went back since to do some... Read More regular shoots as well. Great People, Great Team and amazing work! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Andreina B

Reinaldo is THE BEST OF THE BEST! Having him as our wedding photographer was one of the BEST decisions we made for our special day! He is so much fun to be around! Not only he is an amazing photographer but at the end he became a really special friend to us. The photos of our... Read More wedding beat our expectations and everyone who saw our pictures loved them! He made me look like a total princess :) Reinaldo was able to captured all the special moments of my wedding, and thanks to him we will have memories to cherish forever. I would recommend him in a heartbeat again and again! Thank you so much Reinaldo!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Silvia B

THE BEST photographer there is!!!!! If you are considering Reinaldo Medina for your event consider yourself lucky!!! He and Flor were THE BEST vendors at my wedding, and all of my guests think the same way, he made my father in law smile!!! And he took the most amazing pics of... Read More my rings bearers (5years old boys triplets....) yes he is that amazing! I completely love his work! He makes you look and feel gorgeous and beautiful every time he takes your picture. Love him!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Andreina A

Reinaldo took our civil wedding pictures, he is so talented and a great person. We are so thankful for the beautiful pictures that he took. They made it so easy and comfortable, we enjoyed the session so much and received the pictures very fast. I just cannot wait for the next... Read More time!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jenny M

Reinaldo's team was on time for our special day, and he's very creative, he suggested some good poses. We're very grateful about his work.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Hortencia T

Our anniversary pics came out great. He was very professional and had great ideas and setups for the pics

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Debrah J

we loved working wirh Reynaldo and Flor . It is one of the best decisions that we made in planing our wedding . The photos of our wedding beat our expectations, wich were set very high after seeing the awesome work in their portfolio . their really captured the fun as well as... Read More the uniqueness of everyones personalities. beyond that , bouth were an absolote JOY to work with from the very start. they were friendly,helpful, professional,punctual, and fun every step of the way. thak you guys for being awesome and captured such faboluos and artistic images of the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Paola R

Reinaldo shot bridal, first look and our wedding pictures, and did an AMAZING job! The day of the wedding he was early with his assistant , both were a delight ti work with, approachable, energetic and patient. Everyone had great things to say about our pictures! The quality of... Read More his work was outstanding. I highly recommended him.

After completing my graphic design and photography degree, I began taking pictures for close friends and family during their special occasions. Throughout the years, I took more than just great pictures, I created meaningful memories that will accompany them forever. What I enjoy the most about photography is that, for me, it’s not a job that I do for the sole purpose of survival. Pressing the shutter is the small action that became my true calling and my passion. I firmly believe that my individual and unique style will create long-lasting memories for you and your loved ones!