Shannon Rutherford Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Pleasanton, CA

Photographer

Reviewed on 1/08/2012 Stacy T

We really wanted to go with a local self employed photographer. We came across Shannon and after meeting with her thought that she would do an amazing job during our wedding. Shannon made both my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera. Her price is very reasonable and service was great.

great pics

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Penda

Shannon was very professional and friendly. I love the pictures she took of our wedding day. The pictures were stunning! She did a good balance of family pictures with beautiful background shots. Her and her husband make a great team together. I would definitely request at least two photographers to cover a wedding of our size. Our wedding was approx. 170 persons. Plus her pricing is very reasonable based on the quality of pictures you get.

Such a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Erica F

Shannon is such a passionate photographer. Her love for weddings is apparent in her work and we had a great time working with her. Her packages are very fairly priced and you purchase complete rights to your photos which was a must for me. All other photographers that I looked into charge such a high fee for these which I think is ridiculous. She also included an engagement session which was a great time to connect with her before the big day. I loved my experience but wish she was a bit easier to get a hold of (she's a mom so I understand =)

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 1/22/2011 Clare L

Shannon was a joy to work with, we purchased the package that included engagement photos and couldn't be happier with both sets of photos. At the wedding Shannon went above and beyond, even taking pictures of us in the rain (we had an umbrella, she didn't!).

TO Shannon Rutherford Photography