Documentary

New Albany, OH

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Juliana R

Out of all the vendors, I think that Young Mi and her brother from Studio Foto 21 were the easiest to work with. It was important to us when looking for a photographer for our engagement photos and our wedding day photos that we had photographers that were discrete, respectful,... Read More classic yet creative, and ones that we felt comfortable being around. We knew immediately during out first consultation with Young Mi that Studio Foto 21 was the photographers that we wanted. They were so helpful to both of us, especially me during our engagement time period, engagement photots, pre-wedding planning and confirmation, and on our big day! They were very discrete during the ceremony, which is something we valued and they were very respectful of our requests, the church, and guests. I would highly recommend Studio Foto 21 to engaged couples, families, or anyone else in the market for a spectacular photographer. Our engagement photos were absolutely beautiful and perfectly put together in a gorgeous and top of the line album. Studio Foto 21 was the most flexible photographer we interviewed with. I really appreciated this as well as my husband. It made our lives pre-wedding and on our wedding day go a lot smoother. Studio Foto 21 is high quality and very affordable. High recommend!

Studio Foto 21

Reviewed on 9/18/2011 Alison B

Lots of personal attention with two photographers.

Awesome wedding photos!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Samantha A

We just got our photos back from our wedding and they are amazing. These two professionals were easy and fun to work with, and their prices are really reasonable. Remember--- you get what you pay for, so don't go cheap on a photographer. StudioFoto 21 is well worth it!

Great experience

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Ashley C

They were very great to work with... a brother and a sister team... I had both of them shoot my wedding... it is nice to have both of them there... you will not miss a thing... they can be expensive but have lower priced packages as well... more into candids and traditional... Read More shots... photojournalism style... but will work with whatever you would like to do... i really liked working with them... they did a great job

TO Studio Foto 21