Is this your business? claim it now

The Backwoods Florist

East Berlin, PA

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

28 Red Run Church Road, East Berlin, PA (717) 292-1956

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Casi B

Our flowers were gorgeous. They were beyond my expectations and I was so pleased. My husband and I met with her at her shop to go over my vision, I emailed her photos as well as emailed her changes throughout the planning. She was able to produce everything I asked for and... Read More more! Highly recommend and very affordable!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Krista K

Marian is wonderful to work with and did such a great job with the flowers for my wedding. She understood my vision and executed it perfectly! Her price is very reasonable. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lindsey W

We loved working with Marion! She is so incredibly sweet, and she has great ideas! Our flowers turned out beautiful! They were bright orange and bright purple just as I requested. They pop in every single picture. Not only is her work amazing, but she is extremely fairly... Read More priced. The centerpieces were so pretty, and were exactly the "fall" look I was going for as well!. Furthermore, they allowed our guests to talk to each other! I would pick Marion over and over again! Marion, thank you for helping to make our wedding so beautiful!

Beyond Perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Christi R

Absolutely perfect. Loved what she did for our wedding. The flowers were so bright and beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything more, and Marian is such a nice lady to work with.

Amazing and Affordable

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Lindsay F

Marion was amazing. Due to limitations of distance, I was unable to meet with her in person. By sending her some pictures via email of what I liked and have a few phone conversations, she was able to design my dream flower arrangements. She was by far the least expensive... Read More florist I talked to yet was able to provide even more than anyone else was. The bouquets, centerpieces, and flowers for the ceremony aisle were absolutely stunning. I would recommend her services to everyone. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and created works of art!

Talented, Affordable Florist

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Michelle W

Very talented florist who clearly understood my vision of what I wanted for arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. Very affordable and easy to work with. I have referred her to 3 other brides who have all used her and loved her work as much as I did.

Exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Megan L

My wedding flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! I made sure to send pics of ideas that I found so my vision was clear. The only thing I noticed is that my hydrangeas were wilted before the ceremony began and the weather was only in the 60's. Not sure what happened... Read More there, but this florist has the best prices around. The bouquets were amazing!

BEAUTIFUL Flowers

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Holly F

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful at our wedding! During planning, we met with the florist and although I had several ideas, I had not decided what type of flowers I wanted. She was able to take all of my ideas and combine them, helped me pick through the various flower... Read More types and their durability, and after our meeting, I was confident that we'd have gorgeous flowers. I was not disappointed! I'd use Back Woods Florist again in a heartbeat.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Sarah S

I contacted Marian after she was recommended by someone at the shop where I purchased my dress. After speaking with her on the phone, I was immediately impressed! I went to meet with her not really knowing what I wanted (except a color scheme), and she was so patient with me!... Read More She offered lots of options and suggestions and was very knowledgeable. I showed her a few pictures of what I had in mind for the centerpieces and she knew immediately what flowers would work well for them, and even had suggestions on what to add. She was VERY reasonably priced and worked with me to make sure we stuck to my budget. She delivered the flowers to the church and the reception hall right on time, and helped to arranged everything just the way we wanted it. I could not have been happier with my bouquet and we had so many compliments on the flowers at the wedding and reception. I would definitely recommend her to anyone need flowers for an event!

Looking for pretty flowers for less?

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Audrey S

When planning our wedding there were certain things that I chose to splurge on and certain things I sacrificed. My flowers were one of those items. In realizing I had a tight budget for flowers, I contacted Ms. Marian of Back Woods Florist as I had heard her prices were very... Read More reasonable. I was not dissapointed! For the price I paid for the flowers, they were very pretty. Marian accomodated my requests right up until the wedding. When the ribbon arrived late that I wanted my flowers wrapped in the day of the wedding, she had a back up plan and then wrapped them in my chosen fabric the day of the wedding. My only disappointment was that I really wanted daffodils in my flowers on my tables and in my bouquet. Unfortunately due to the early spring this year, daffodils bloomed early. I am not sure if this is why they were lacking, but I was expecting a full bouquet of daffodils and although the bouquet was very pretty, I was dissapointed in this aspect.

July Wedding

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Emily S

We loved our flowers. It was a great deal for all of our flowers. We loved working with the florist would recomender her to anyone. We picked the flowers and did not have to worry about anything.

Consistently excellent

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 Lisa A

Marion's work is top notch. She created exquisite fomal arrangements for my wedding that looked just like those featured in latest edition of In Style's Wedding magazine. She's extremely talented and creative. Since my wedding, she also furnished beautiful arrangements for... Read More my son's Baptism as well as furnishing arrangements for several parties I've hosted. Each time she's surpassed my expectations. Incredible creativity, excellent customer service, and reasonable prices. Best florist in the area!

Best Florist

Reviewed on 7/24/2011 Natalie M

Absolutely wonderful to work with. All of the flowers looked amazing and beautiful. Could not have asked for anything more!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Michelle S

I have used Marian twice now and both times were BEAUTIFUL!!! She has a wonderful talent and works with you to give you EXACTLY what you want!! I gave her a picture out of a magazine of what I wanted and she matched it to a "T"!! I highly recommend her! Prices are very... Read More affordable compared to many other florists in this area!! Everything came to my venue beautifully presented and very fresh! Thanks Marian!!!

Best florist in the area!

Reviewed on 8/14/2010 Melissa H

Marian Omlor was simply the best florist to work with. She was so intuative to what we really wanted and how to make that happen on our budget. The flowers were amazing and fresh and the arrangments were elegant and exactly what we were looking for. Working with Marian was one... Read More of the best decisions I made for the wedding. I will absolutely use her again and would recommend her to anyone. She was hands down the most affordable florist we spoke to and he was willing to work with materials that I already had. On the morning of the wedding she decided that the sweet peas I had initially wanted for the guys flowers were not holding up as well as she would like so she made back-up boutteniers out of beautiful cream roses at no extra charge.