Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Vocals

Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

NY, VT, MA, NH, NJ (518) 374-3400

AWESOME Wedding Band!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Kaitlyn C

The Refrigerators are the most amazing local band and the ONLY choice if you want a band at your wedding! I found their pricing to be right on par - lower than a band I knew from the Long Island area, and slightly higher than an alternative band I never heard of. A band anywhere... Read More is a little pricey, but the Refrigerators are worth the price to pay for performers and musicians I know are AMAZING. Dave was our contact person through the planning process, and he did an amazing, thorough, detailed job of finding out how we wanted everything to flow, and what our tastes in music were. We got so many compliments on the band and music, and had an amazing time dancing the night away!

awesoe party band!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Katelyn H

The refrigerators were AWESOME! We lucked out because we did not originally have them booked. Refrigerators stepped up to the job just 1.5 month prior to our wedding date and we couldn't be happier with this last minute change! They were very easy to work with in the advanced... Read More prep and did a great job the day of. The group did 3 sets and had a DJ play in between. The whole wedding was on the floor while the band played. They kept everyone involved and even brought people on stage with them. Dave and the rest of the band were personable and ready to interact with everyone. We would definitely recommend them to others looking for a good wedding band.

WOW

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Erin R

Are you kidding me?? If you want to blow the doors down and have some dancers at your wedding... these are the guys to get! THEY ARE AWESOME. Although, I don't think they do a lot of weddings, and they book quickly!