Ready to Party? We Are!

Toast Entertainment is a full service professional entertainment company specializing in high energy DJ/MC services, timeless photography, ultimate photo booths, and vision-fulfilling wedding coordination. All available at some of the very best rates in the entire industry!

$ – Inexpensive

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

New Orleans, LA (512) 468-3613

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Lilivey M

I just had my wedding this past Saturday and was fortunate to have found Toast entertainment! They offer a VARIETY of services and packs to choose from at a decent price. I had my wedding in New Braunfels which is 6 hours from where I live, so finding a company who offers an all... Read More in one stop was convenient and made the planning less stressful. I had John R. as our DJ, he did a great job connecting with the crowd, keeping everyone on the dance floor being aware of our request and making last minute changes. Nicole, our wedding coordinator was attentive and prepared for just about ANYTHING. She managed to whip up a missing bridesmaid bouquet last minute (thank you)! Aleisha and her partner did an awesome job at capturing all of my special moments, they went above and beyond to make sure they snapped beautiful pictures. I loved how instructive Aleisha was with our shots, she made sure we positioned ourselves perfectly every time, she even would fix my hair or dress when out of place. George was fun to work with and made us feel extremely comfortable, I’m sure he did an excellent job at videoing our moments! I am soooooo anxious to see the pics & videos, however, I’m positive they’ll turn out great!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Shana C

Wesley was the BEST! Cool, nice, listened to our wants, played all the songs on our list, provided super smooth MC'ing for our reception. We HIGHLY reccommend Toast... by the end of the night our entire wedding was chanting "One more song! One more song!"

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Loan T

Wesley was our DJ and he was just amazing! He was so nice and understanding. We had a very hectic wedding and he went along with the chaos and helped out so much. I cannot recommend him enough. Definitely hiring him for any other big events!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Erin O

Wesley exceeded our expectations! My husband and I had a destination wedding in New Orleans. Since it was a destination wedding and we don't have any friends or family in the area, we had to do a ton of research on each vendor. Wesley met with me before we booked and showed me... Read More the software that he uses, the website where we could set up all of our requests, and really put all of my concerns to rest. He was prompt with his responses, kind, professional, and accommodating throughout the entire process, even offering suggestions for other attractions and restaurants since we weren't local. We purchased the package to have Toast take care of the music for the ceremony and reception, which was a great decision. Wesley was set up early and had the music queued up before our guests started to arrive for the ceremony. He mixed the music perfectly so there were smooth transitions between the songs and no awkward breaks or pauses. (Which was even more impressive considering we were going from classic rock to contemporary pop during our ceremony.) We had also requested to have certain songs start and stop at specific points, which he was totally prepared for. Wesley kept everything going seamlessly in to dinner and throughout the reception as well. He found a way to fit in all of our requests throughout the night and was respectful of our "Do Not Play" list, as we all have that one friend who likes to make terrible requests. I can't say enough about how pleased I was with the service that was provided. One of the most important factors in wedding planning is working with exceptional vendors and Toast Entertainment is exactly that. Thank you again to Wesley and the Toast Entertainment Team!

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Jaime B

We hired Toast Entertainment for our annual corporate event in New Orleans. Our DJ, Wesley, was outstanding! He was friendly, professional, attentive, and very easy going. Our timeline got off track a bit--but Wesley was extremely accommodating and helped us to get back on... Read More track. We will not have another company event without him!

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Keeli R

Affordable and amazing! I love that you can basically make your entire play list! That was for sure one of the things that stuck out to me. Wesley and his team were easy to work with and I am blessed to have had the opportunity to have them DJ my big day. My guests are still... Read More talking about how much fun they had and how awesome the DJ was! Literally every person was on the dance floor the whole night. They helped make my day perfect. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Andrea G

I would recommend this company to anyone! I hired them for lighting, DJ and Photo Booth services and they were awesome! Everyone showed up on time and made the day easy. My DJ was also extremely responsive and answered any questions and last minute details I had leading up to... Read More the big day. People loved the Photo Booth too!

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Christina B

Toast was an amazing company to work with! They were responsive and always helpful for just about every question that we asked throughout the wedding planning process. We got to work with Aaron Miller as our DJ and he was just awesome! We're not big party people so we wanted a... Read More more relaxed wedding reception and Aaron really delivered when it came to making a great playlist! During our wedding things ran ahead of schedule...by a lot more time then we were expecting and Aaron was soooo soo soo flexible with the changes we had to make in the moment and we cannot express how thankful of him we are for that. :) We bundled the DJ and Photography package and we worked with Aleisha Wall and we loved working with her as well! She gave great direction (that was really needed cause we are terrible at figuring out how to pose for photos) and the photos we received were amazing. By the end of the wedding day, our smiles were seriously fatiguing but Aleisha and her assistant were able to keep us laughing in order to help keep our smiles a bit more genuine. I loved working with both photographers and our lovely DJ and have started recommending them to others because the experience we had was amazing! Like I said, I cannot express how thankful we are for them working with us and being so flexible, this is really an awesome company. :D

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Vanessa R

We used Toast Entertainment for our photo booth, monogram light, and DJ! Our DJ was Vance. He was very nice and extremely helpful. Our dance floor was full the whole night! We received so many compliments on what a great job Vance did. :) I would recommend Toast Entertainment... Read More any time!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Madi R

We used Toast for our photography and DJ. We absolutely LOVED them! They were super easy to work with! Had an advance call with the DJ where we talked about what we wanted for the wedding and he totally delivered! Our photographers were wonderful, took amazing photos and... Read More provided them to us way sooner than we had expected! I would absolutely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Nichole L

Honestly, planning the music and the DJ was one of the most stressful parts of my wedding because we were going to have such a wide array of people from different backgrounds attending our wedding. I was worried our guests wouldn’t like the music/no one would dance. Well, i was... Read More worried for NOTHING!! Garrick was AMAZING. He made our wedding so fun and entertaining for ALL of our guests!!! My husband and I were worried about him only having a timeline and planning sheet to go off of since we didn’t meet in person before hand but it turned out perfectly. He was an amazing MC and stuck to the timeline. He honestly made our wedding so perfect and everyone complimented our music and DJ. Thank you so much Garrick for being so awesome!!!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Amberly A

Toast was fantastic for our destination wedding to NOLA. First of all, their online planning portal is amazing. It was so seamless and easy to use. I made all my payments, planned our timelines and picked our music from their HUGE music library online. Toast was very responsive... Read More and easy to work with. On top of that they were great on our wedding day. Wesley, our DJ, and the young man he was training were professional and fun. The music was great and the MC services kept us well on track. Thank you Toast entertainment!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Avry S

Vance was AMAZING! He called and went through everything for my playlist. He gave wonderful suggestions for those moments I had no clue what to do. He was extremely professional and I could not have asked for a better DJ!

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Josh I

Every service we got from you guys was amazing! Couldn't have done it without Liz. She is extremely organized, always made us feel at ease despite the craziness that happens the days leading up and on the wedding. We can't say enough good things about Liz! For the price for... Read More day of coordinator services, having her day of and 2 meetings we had with her before event was a steal for the value she brought to the table! Amazing personality, super easy to work with and just a genuine person! Chase our DJ was on point, put on a great show, worked with us on squeezing the Shoe-ly wed game into our event, and would come by throughout the day asking if we needed anything at all. As a DJ we thought that was just awesome, cause I did not expect that. Its easy to tell that Chase enjoys what he does and that just takes it a notch higher that someone just doing a job/gig. We could see it and our guests I think saw that as well. He wanted to make sure everyone was having a good time!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Carolann N

Best DJ ever!!! He was super flexible with last minute changes. He played everything I asked and more. He kept the crowd dancing all night. Everyone has a blast!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Natalie S

Our deejay, Hunter, was wonderful! My husband had spent countless hours working to compile a list of songs for the cocktail hour, dinner, and the reception. Hunter executed this perfectly, reading the crowd to know when to change a song, or play another song back to back because... Read More the dance floor was packed. Big thanks to Hunter for making sure our New Year’s Eve wedding was as memorable as possible.

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Erika M

We used Toast as our DJ for our recent wedding and loved them! Our DJ- Garrick Hutch- was great! We got to see him at our friend's wedding and our own and he was great in both settings. Our friends wanted a lively, energetic DJ who would lead the party and thats just what he... Read More did. We, on the other hand, wanted someone who was more reserved and played a mix of fun, popular music and Texas country. Garrick was exactly the kind of DJ we wanted, was very kind, and helped give us a night to remember. Toast was great at answering all my questions and their online system was helpful and easy to use. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Stacy G

Toast Entertainment was beyond fantastic! Our DJ, Rust, was simply the best! Not only was the music selection amazing, he went out of his way to check in with us to make sure we had everything we needed/wanted. We also had the photo booth, which was a big hit! On top of... Read More everything, they were super affordable! If we ever need DJ services again, we will definitely be using Toast and I will recommend them to anyone I know looking for entertainment services!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Sean T

Fantastic company to work with. Toast made everything super simple. Really liked that the DJ reached out to us directly to talk about specifics leading up to the event. Garrick was our DJ, and he was there from start to finish. No hassles. Never called day of with issues... Read More either. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Devyn R

We had DJ John Rust for our wedding and he did an absolutely AMAZING job. He was personable, on time and even checked with us to adjust some things on the schedule when everything was going really well. He communicates well throughout your event and plays the best of your... Read More music requests to keep the energy up! We highly recommend DJ Rust and were so happy with his performance! Thanks John!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Jessica M

Vance was the DJ for our wedding and he was AMAZING! The whole process was effortless from start to finish, and he helped us tremendously with not only ironing out our timeline along but also incorporating special moments that were unique to “us”! We HIGHLY recommend Toast... Read More Entertainment for any of your special events!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Diana M

Our wedding was September 2017 and we had Vince from Toast as our DJ. HE WAS PHENOMENAL! All of our guests had a great time and he had an awesome choice of music. I really appreciated his call the week of the wedding to make sure all of our music choices were finalized. Anything... Read More I was unsure of (everyone in my family has eloped), Vince had a suggestion or resolution for. I don't think there could possibly be a better DJ company out there. Pricing was also very fair and their online system worked really well. PICK TOAST!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Jennifer L

Toast Entertainment did a great job as DJ for my wedding! The booking process was a breeze, the detailed online surveys made it so that I was able to give lots of thoughts and opinions before hand, and the DJ day of was great at rolling with the schedule. Some song selections he... Read More played were a bit off, but overall great job!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Liz C

We hired Toast Entertainment to provide DJ services for our recent wedding and could not have been more pleased with the job they did. Our DJ was Ang, and she was not only great at reading the crowd for music selection, but was great at keeping the transitions from first dance... Read More to dinner to cake cutting very smooth. I loved the online planning tool which made it super simple to pick songs, layout timelines, etc. I would absolutely use them again and highly recommend checking them out if you’re looking for an affordable but super professional DJ for your wedding.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 ashley t

we used toast for our DJ. the pricing was good and our DJ was amazing. vance called me a few days before to go over all the details with me he was so helpful and was great the day of!

Walter McClellan

Walter McClellan is the owner of Toast Entertainment winner of the The Knot's Best of Weddings for 3 years in a row.