Ready to Party? We Are!

Toast Entertainment is a full service professional entertainment company specializing in high energy DJ/MC services, timeless photography, ultimate photo booths, and vision-fulfilling wedding coordination. All available at some of the very best rates in the entire industry!

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

New Orleans, LA (504) 521-7732

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Hanora C

I couldn't be happier with Walter and Toast Entertainment! I used them for my photographer, DJ, and photobooth. The price was very reasonable, and communication with Walter was amazing. I got a response from him within 2 hours every time I reached out to him. The photographer... Read More was Heather Wise, and she is a BOSS! She was so great to work with, and really made sure that my now husband and I were the real focus. Our DJ, Vance, was SO fun. My guests absolutely loved the music, and were dancing all night. The Photo Booth was awesome, and my husband and I are still laughing at the pictures from it. I highly recommend Toast!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Hollie M

I would DEFINITELY recommend them for your wedding or any event for that matter! Hunter was the DJ at our wedding and he was just awesome! He was nice and fun and very attentive, paid attention to detail and was always right there when we needed him. The whole process was easy... Read More with their online forms you can fill out for the timeline and song requests. I liked that A LOT! Everyone had a blast with the photo booth too! All in all they were really great! :)

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Erin O

Wesley exceeded our expectations! My husband and I had a destination wedding in New Orleans. Since it was a destination wedding and we don't have any friends or family in the area, we had to do a ton of research on each vendor. Wesley met with me before we booked and showed me... Read More the software that he uses, the website where we could set up all of our requests, and really put all of my concerns to rest. He was prompt with his responses, kind, professional, and accommodating throughout the entire process, even offering suggestions for other attractions and restaurants since we weren't local. We purchased the package to have Toast take care of the music for the ceremony and reception, which was a great decision. Wesley was set up early and had the music queued up before our guests started to arrive for the ceremony. He mixed the music perfectly so there were smooth transitions between the songs and no awkward breaks or pauses. (Which was even more impressive considering we were going from classic rock to contemporary pop during our ceremony.) We had also requested to have certain songs start and stop at specific points, which he was totally prepared for. Wesley kept everything going seamlessly in to dinner and throughout the reception as well. He found a way to fit in all of our requests throughout the night and was respectful of our "Do Not Play" list, as we all have that one friend who likes to make terrible requests. I can't say enough about how pleased I was with the service that was provided. One of the most important factors in wedding planning is working with exceptional vendors and Toast Entertainment is exactly that. Thank you again to Wesley and the Toast Entertainment Team!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Rachel B

Very professional! I was able to get a hold of John quickly and he was very accommodating. They really understand the wedding business and the stress that's involved with it and John did all he could do make that flow easily. I gave him very little direction and he still made it... Read More amazing! I was also very impressed that he was able to pick up on my non verbals about ending the songs early (considering we had never met). Overall I was very pleased with the service and the price was amazing! I would use them again!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Brittany R

Toast entertainment was the best choice we made for our wedding reception. Our DJ, Jamila, was fantastic, and was so flexible with small last minute changes we requested. Walter (the owner) Answered all of my emails quickly. The price was super affordable, and the experience was... Read More amazing, I don't know how they do it!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Travis C

Ang was amazing, outgoing, patient and willing to personalize everything including a contest we suggested at the last minute. She asked for feedback about the tunes she played to make sure we were happy! It was well worth the money and we have zero regrets about the investment... Read More we made with Toast Entertainment!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Ranee S

Garrick was our DJ from Toast, and he was amazing. First, we scheduled a meeting for prior to the wedding, and during it he was personable and very knowledgeable! And he understood exactly what we wanted (simple fun with clean songs)!!! Before the wedding, he arrived very early... Read More to set up and make sure everything was in order for the evening. During the wedding, he did a perfect job of making everything run smoothly and getting all our guests to engage in dancing and fun!!! We could not have been happier!!! Garrick truly helped made our wedding the best day ever! Our photographer was Amber, and her pictures have been better than I could have ever imagined! She perfectly captured the beauty and love and joy of our day! She was great at making sincere photos (not overly posed and awkward looking), and she was able to quickly pose everyone so that our pictures didn't take hours!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Rebecca S

Absolutely amazing! We had a blast at our wedding and the DJ was incredible. It was super helpful being able to submit and request our playlist online as well!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Regan V

Garrick with Toast did an absolutely amazing job DJ'ing our wedding! He knew what to play, when to play it, how to set the tone and how to keep the party going. We provided a must-play list and they were played, the website was easy to use, and the company is affordable yet high... Read More quality entertainment. Several of our guests commented on how great Garrick did and how much fun they had at the reception! We would recommend Garrick and Toast to anyone needing a DJ.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Brianne B

Toast was absolutely amazing at my wedding. Reagan was our videographer and he was funny and made the whole video process so comfortable. Hunter was our DJ and he was so sweet and had perfect manners, everything I asked for I got from him! I couldn't have asked for better people... Read More to work with on my special day!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Mariah A

Our DJ Vance was AWESOME! At our other friends weddings the DJs were subpar but everyone loved him! He was so much fun and got everyone out there dancing and kept the whole thing flowing. Super friendly and great to work with! I will be recommending him for everyone's events!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Melina A

If you're looking for a place where customer experience is the top priority, you've found it. We used Toast for our wedding on 4/22 and utilized their photography, videography, bartender, and DJ service. Crazy convenient to have a one stop shop. All the vendors went above and... Read More beyond our expectations, especially with their bend over backwards attitudes. It's probably no coincidence that owner Walter is exactly the same way. He gave lightening fast responses and executed on any changes we asked for with a smile. We can't say enough about how easy Toast made our day with the professional and experienced vendors. Huge shout out to Jon Dart Photography, DJ Chase Harrison, and George Tallmadge on the video, absolutely exceptional service and even better finished products. Thanks again Walter and team!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Jessica L

Toast was fantastic from start to finish. Talented and personable staff, an expansive offering of services and reasonable prices. Our photographer, Misty, took wonderful photos, our DJ, Chase, was a ton of fun, and our planner, Liz, was invaluable and helped us experience a... Read More street free wedding day. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Kaitlyn M

I am SO happy with Toast Entertainment. I found them online...which made me nervous since I had never met them. Walter was always very quick to respond with my questions. Our DJ was Garrick. He definitely made our day special! Our guests said "that was the best party they had... Read More been to", and much of that is attributed to Garrick! I HIGHLY recommend Toast Entertainment!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Ale P

Hunter was amazing! Our wedding was a mix of Texan-Colombian and Hunter made a very smooth blend off country and latin music. He was on top of every detail and last minute decision. It was more than we were expecting and made our day very enjoyable.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Christie B

Not only were all the services at Toast very reasonably priced, but now that I have seen the quality of the people they send you, I am even MORE impressed. George was great as the videographer, always around capturing the best moments. Can't wait to see the final product!... Read More John Rust was the best DJ ever! Especially considering what a procrastinator I was (waiting until the night before my wedding to send over ANY sort of idea of what I wanted), they were both so patient and understanding of how frazzled I was. My guests raved about how cool our DJ was. He was dancing and singing along and helping keep the energy up big time. Can't say enough good things about them both! My only complaint was with Toast Entertainment, I decided a few months before my wedding that I didn't have the budget to keep the photo booth option I had originally reserved. The invoice they send you upon booking their services is pretty vague and just says "deposit" and doesn't break down the deposit. So I put down a $450 deposit for all 3 services. When I contacted them to cancel the photo booth, I expect to lose the deposit portion that was for the photo booth, but apparently EVERY service is a $150 deposit, no matter the cost of the service and I lost $150 for a $500-600 service (20-30% deposit). So even though the DJ service and video service were double or triple the price of the photo booth, they still told me the deposit I put down is an equal split for all 3. I don't agree with this philosophy and business practice, especially when it's not clearly defined ahead of time, if I had known that $150 of my deposit was specially for an only $600 service, I would have held off until I was sure, but I definitely assumed the deposit was pro-rated for each service based on the cost of the service.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Sarah B

Stephan from toast entertainment was my wedding planner and she was amazing. We used her as a day of events coordinator only, and she made everything go perfectly even though she was not involved in the entire planning process. You'd realize how amazing that is if you knew me...... Read More I'm more of a "make it up as I go and see what happens" kind of planner. Stephanie rolled with the punches and executed everything I wanted to a tee. I literally sent her an email at 6am the day of the wedding with all the last minute things I'd thought of, and she didn't even flinch. She just made all those last minute details happen and I never had to think about them again. She had a timeline prepared, and during the wedding she did an amazing job reading the crowd and moving certain events forward or back. It was super easy for me to stay calm and just enjoy the day because I knew if I needed literally anything she'd make it happen. Definitely would recommend Stephanie!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Kimberly W

Matt and I were very happy and satisfied with our DJ. We had a TERRIBLE wedding coordinator and our DJ from Toast Entertainment saved the day! He went out of his way to find us when events were to occur and his mix of music kept our guests on the dance floor. Thank you so much... Read More for making our day special!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Stephanie C

We hired Toast Entertainment for a wedding dj. They sent us Mike! He was the best! Everyone at the wedding complimented him and want to hire him! He made the day run by smoothly and when we had to alter something in the middle of the wedding, he ran with it!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Katie F

Wow! I am so pleased with this company! We used them for our DJ and photography. The DJs were the best and made sure the songs we wants played were played! The photographers were so friendly and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted for our special day. I highly recommend... Read More Toast Entertainment for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Justin D

Overall, everything went perfectly. All the individuals from Toast Ent., including the photographers, DJ, and photo booth operator, were all outstanding and highly professional. Our wedding would not have run nearly as smoothly, been as beautiful, or been nearly as fun if not... Read More for each of them. Each of them required very little instructions, and only had a few questions upon arrival, and afterwards immediately went into action. They all were extremely nice and pleasant, and had great working knowledge of weddings in general. The DJ set up amazing lighting throughout the venue, and was spot on with all the songs, and was great at getting our guest on the dance floor. The photographer was able to capture all the right things, and I can't wait to see the final pictures. The photographers had such a charismatic and fun personality; they were a joy to interact with. The photo-booth operator was great as well, helping guest to loosen up and capture some candid shots. Toast Ent. made everything so much easier, and I loved that it was a one stop shop that literally handled all the details. You guys saved me so much time and effort just by packaging up all of these services into one very reasonably priced package. From the bottom of our hearts thank you.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Rachel H

Toast was a great company to go through to get a DJ for our wedding. Their website is awesome, it let's you list the songs that you need to have played, want to have played, and (perhaps most importantly) don't want to have played. Our DJ, DJ Hutch, was a pro. He was super... Read More attentive and helped us throughout the entire evening. He was able to keep the energy up and keep everything on track. Even before the wedding day, he was great at responding to all of our emails and listening to everything he wanted. We used him for sound for the ceremony as well as music for the cocktail hour and reception. Would highly recommend him to any wedding in the DFW area.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Mandi S

Aaron from Toast Entertainment, was the DJ for our small backyard wedding, in Cedar Park, on April 8th. Aaron did a wonderful job!! We spoke to him a few days before the wedding and he made sure we were all on the same page with our song selections for our wedding. He even... Read More offered to set up his colorful dance lights for no additional charge. We were so happy with his services on our wedding day. He did a great job of setting the mood for the whole evening. And when it was time to dance, he did an excellent job of picking songs that matched the group. His dance lights were excellent too, and I'm so glad he brought them! We couldn't be more happy with the music for the evening! Aaron was just outstanding!! Thank you, Toast Entertainment, for employing such wonderful staff!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Brian T

I can not thank these guys enough for putting on such great entertainment for my family and friends at our wedding! Chase was there early, everything was set up and running smoothly before the ceremony started. It was such a relief NOT to have to worry about the music. We never... Read More got to connect with Chase properly prior to the big day but with the info I provided online, he was able to just feel out the crowd and there was never a time people weren't dancing which was SUPER important to me. Chase was super flexible too as we ran early on most of the timed events and he and Cassie Crudo our wedding planning were so fluid I was very impressed. At the end of the night, I hugged Chase and thanked him so much for rockin' our wedding. :) I would absolutely use Toast Entertainment again and would HIGHLY recommend your company for any event.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Cristina N

Walter (the owner) and Garrick (the DJ) were wonderful, so easy to work with, and extremely responsive with all of our questions. I've received many comments from wedding attendees regarding how upbeat Garrick was, how the mix of songs was perfect, and how they loved how he... Read More jumped out on the dance floor to show people how to do the Cupid Shuffle (which included my mom!). The dance floor was a hit ALL night from start to finish - at any given time, there were at a minimum about 25 people out on the dance floor (out of 120!). People were even trying to get out on the dance floor before the dancing officially started! There were many comments that Garrick was a perfect combination of talking over the microphone to get people riled up and playing the perfect mix of music to keep people going. We could not have been happier with how the music and dancing portion turned out as it's often hard to predict how the dance floor will be at weddings. My husband and I didn't even really get a chance to talk to him before the ceremony/wedding started because we were busy taking photos, but Garrick knew just what to do. We appreciated all his support in guiding people to the next step in the process and keeping us on track with scheduling. We never even had to think about timing during the wedding as Garrick made sure to handle it all. The online portal was extremely easy to use and reminded us of certain decisions we still needed to make regarding the timeline. We really can't say enough good things.

Walter McClellan

Walter McClellan is the owner of Toast Entertainment winner of the The Knot's Best of Weddings for 3 years in a row.