Bridesmaid Gifts, Gifts for the Bride, Personalization

Anaheim, CA (657) 549-1802

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Lauren M

If you are looking to give a unique and different gift to either the bride and/or her bridesmaids, consider Twisted Hangers! You won't be disappointed! I have ordered a few over the past year, as bridal shower gifts, and they are always well received, by both the recipient and... Read More guests. Each hanger is well crafted and is made custom to your preference. Not to mention, they look absolutely beautiful in wedding photos, as well as in shadowboxes for after! Besides the actual product, the customer service is stellar. On the last order I placed, I had realized at the last minute that my order was not going to be shipped in time for the bridal shower I was attending and reached out to Leah, who's the founder and creator of Twisted Hangers. She responded that same day and since we're both in living distance of each other, offered to bring the hangers directly to my home! How could I say no to that? Leah arrived the next morning, with plenty of time left over for me to prepare for the bridal shower later that day. You can find good customer service in a variety of places, but what Leah offered was far better than good customer service. It's nice to support a growing business that produces quality products, on top of excellent customer service. Thank you so much to Leah and Twisted Hangers! :)

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

I regret making a purchase with this vendor. I was told it would be 2-3 weeks and since I had no heard from her after 3-1/2 weeks her reply was that I misunderstood. She made her inaccurate communication my fault. When they were finally ready it's about a week and a half... Read More trying to coordinate a time and day to pick them up. She doesn't check or reply to email promptly. I so regret making the purchase her customer service is poor. I'm afraid the quality will be just as bad. I should have followed my gut feeling at the Expo when I was talking to her. Wasn't too impressed with her then. Not very friendly or accommodating with my order request. It's only 3 hangers, so not a large overwhelming order at that. I don't recommend doing business with her. I certainly won't.

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Helyn M

Despite the delay in my order due to the Post Office , they have worked efficiently hard to get my items to me, one of my bridesmaids backed out and I wanted to order another hanger, they graciously told me they would just redo the one from my backed out bridesmaid at no cost.... Read More Their products looked beautiful at the Expo. I hope mine are just as beautiful.

2016-03-28T23:01:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We have made a hanger for your new bridesmaid and your order is waiting for the post pickup tomorrow!

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Jacki W

I ordered wine charms to give to all the ladies coming to my wedding in Puerto Rico. They are simply great. Leah, the wonderful owner even made a special request bride charm for me with little beads in my wedding colors! Excellent quality and fast service! Order from Twisted... Read More Hangers and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/05/2015

Excellent workmanship and speedy and polite service!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Emily K

I love my twisted hanger!! She has so many wire colors to choose from and many different options to accessorize the hanger. I can't wait to use it on my wedding day. This will be my go to for personalized hangers!

2015-10-23T12:34:57 Response from the vendor

So glad you love it! Can't wait to see photos from your big day!