Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

840 2nd St NE, Hickory, NC (828) 431-4438

Gorgeous Flowers and Event Planning!

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Emily L

Whitfields helped me with EVERYTHING, and the flowers were gorgeous. They set up the ceremony and did all the flowers. They gave me advice and did a wonderful job coordinating my wedding. I am so thankful i went with Whitfields.

It's all in the designer

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Jennifer D

Make sure to get the right designer-- I had a rocky start with the first designer however once that issue was resolved we loved our designer. She took the time to understood what I wanted and made sure that she did just that. The quality of the flowers and response time was... Read More great from this florist.

Beautiful, Fun, & Funky

Reviewed on 2/15/2011 Traci S

I went into my consultation knowing in my mind what I wanted but didn't know how to explain it. Tom knew immediately what vision I wanted for my reception. I love that they have a contemporary style of decorating! A little pricey but worth it because they do all the work and... Read More you can trust that it will turn our beautiful.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Krissy L

My bouquet turned out better than I expected! My budget wasn't very much for flowers, but they worked with me and showed me some options. They were willing to explain everything to me and made me a gorgeous bouquet!!!

Review for Whitfield’s Flowers And Gifts

Reviewed on 11/17/2008 S P

I loved the way our flowers turned out. I knew nothing about flowers going in and the manager was very helpful and showed us great pictures to help us get ideas. The finished product was exactly as promised.;Whitfields is one of the more expensive florists in town but it is... Read More worth it. Also the manager we were working with quit 2 weeks before the wedding and no one told us but he did an excellent job of passing on instructions to his replacement.