Is this your business? claim it now

Andria Lindquist

Seattle, WA

1726 N 100th St, Seattle, WA

DREAM!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Kelci H

Andria is the best! She was so wonderful leading up to the wedding, day of and after. She has been nothing but sweet and fabulous since we first corresponded. I could not have asked for a better photographer. She helped make the day stress free and relaxed and was there to capture every moment. We let her do her thing and are so excited about the photos. The best of the best, this girl!

Breathtaking, artistic shots + fun personality

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Alexa V

We loved having Andria as our photographer. She shot our engagement shots, my boudoir, as well as our wedding. She not only comes out with amazing shots, but has so much fun doing it! We loved the quality of our engagement shots as well as my boudoir, and would definitely recommend her! Can't wait for our wedding photos!

AMAZING SEATTLE PHOTOGRAPHER!

Reviewed on 8/20/2012 Jackie P

Andria was the best choice we could have made for our photographer. She was warm and friendly to be the third wheel of our wedding. Andria not only took and edited amazing photos, she was standing in the middle of traffic to get the best shot. We did not get engagement photos, and saved that session for an amazing family photo shoot with our son after he was born. I recommend Andria to all my friends!!

TO Andria Lindquist