Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service

Springfield, NJ

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Diane D

Asher's Limo is a fantastic company. Esti and Asher are just the sweetest! They are very friendly, helpful, and really wish to please their customers - and that they did! We had the 32 passenger party bus for both travel of the bridal party to the venue from hotel as well as... Read More the shuttle for guests before and after. It was clean, driver was friendly and it was fun! I couldn't say anything better about the company and service! I highly recommend them!

2016-09-26T19:58:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our wedding services! We appreciate that you took the time to write a review for us. It was certainly a pleasure working with you both. Thank you again. Esti and Asher

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Elana T

Wedding planning can be so stressful, but Esti and Asher made booking my party bus sooo much easier. You can tell that they really love what they do and care about the brides and grooms. Esti is so easy to talk to and she calmed my nerves right away. She was able to help me... Read More coordinate the transportation for the entire wedding party, myself, the groom, both sets of parents, and my guests to and from the ceremony. The prices were fair, and they were so pleasant to work with. I'm so glad I found them!

2016-09-28T15:06:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for writing this wonderful review for us. We have enjoyed helping you to organize your wedding transportation. Assisting brides and grooms, even before the actual wedding day, is an important aspect of our service. We'll be there on your wedding day... Read Less Read More

Treated Just Like Family!

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Siobhan W

One thing I knew I wanted for my wedding was a Rolls Royce to drive me and my parents to the ceremony. After emailing and calling numerous companies, I was left in doubt that I would be able to find one. Even though it was 8 months until my wedding, some companies were already... Read More booked and the other companies were very rude, especially when I told them that I would not need any other transportation other than the RR. Right before I gave up all hope, I received an email from Esti from Asher’s Limo and could tell from the way she wrote the email that she was not some other vendor responding to me, but rather an actual person. After multiple emails and one lovely phone call, I signed the contract for their Rolls Royce! Esti could not have been more helpful or sweeter if she tried. Not only is she an amazing person, but the way they do business is extremely professional. I received copies of everything, along with a copy of my credit card receipt for my files. I would highly recommend Asher’s Limo to any bride or groom looking for transportation for their wedding. You will be treated like family and will not be disappointed. I know that my wedding day will be made special because of them!

2014-12-06T11:08:40 Response from the vendor

Hi Siobhan, Thank you so much for your outstanding review. We have enjoyed working with you, too. We work hard to make our part of your special day the very best!! Thank you very much. See you on your wedding day. Esti and Asher

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Amanda D

From the first day I called, Esti was absolutely wonderful. She answered all questions that I had and coordinated the transportation from the hotel where we were getting ready to the park where we were doing pictures and then to our venue. She answered all emails quickly. On the... Read More day of our wedding, the driver was there early and had our champagne toast ready. He was friendly and helpful. The 32 passenger bus was so nice and fit everyone comfortably. I cannot say enough nice things about Asher's Limo. Thank you so much for helping to make our day special!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Amanda D

I wasn't going to write a review but after several phone calls and emails from Asher I will write one per their request. My husband and I got married last month and were very disappointed with Asher. When the driver pulled up to the location I had to knock on the window to let... Read More us in as he was texting. When we got onto the party bus and headed to the church we found out quickly that the AC was not working. Once we arrived at the church we were told the driver would assist with the bridesmaids to go down the aisle and that he would be with me to fluff my train... well needless to say he was nowhere to be found. Then once our ceremony ended there was no red carpet or champagne toast. I had to ask the driver about it when we got to the venue. The party bus was clean & nice and driver did give us the champagne but then again we did pay for it.

2016-10-10T12:14:02 Response from the vendor

Asher's Limo LLC commented... Dear Amanda and Jeremy, We appreciate your taking the time to write a review for us. We're very sorry that your experience with us was not a good one. We just have a few responses to your complaints.There was no legal... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jeremy B

Well, after 4 hounding emails and multiple phone calls (including a Friday night call at 8:45pm) they want a review so here is the review. You're better off staying away and going somewhere else. All of the benefits and things that they say they do differently...buyer be... Read More careful. The driver was incredibly gruff, showed up early and wouldn't leave before we paid an extra $15 beyond what we had written down was the amount to pay. The air conditioner in the party bus did not work AT ALL and the driver had to be asked multiple times to address this. At the church, where we were told he would be helpful, he was no where to be seen...didn't help to open the doors when the bride walked in, no assistance to bustle or fix her dress at any time, no champagne toast as contracted, and if anyone has seen the carpet maybe you can let us know if it is indeed red as we didn't see it once. After asking the driver about this once we arrived to the reception venue, he shrugged and said the priest didn't want us to have alcohol outside the church. OK, so how about a little proactive thinking and find another way to include this rather than acting as if that wasn't part of the package and we didn't need to do it (like maybe serving everyone once we got on the bus and putting the red carpet out when we arrived at the reception)?? So, no red carpet, and my bride and I literally slammed down a glass of our champagne outside the bus before he drove away from our venue (we did get the other bottle after asking so I guess we'll drink that in a few weeks at home). If I were you, I'd be very careful before moving forward with Asher. While the bus is very nice, everything on the person side during the day-of was subpar including not showing us how to use anything inside the bus, handing out water or doing anything but driving like every other crazed driver on the road. Disappointed, but hopefully now this will stop the emails and phone calls to both my wife and I so we can start to relax and settle into our post-wedding life without additional interruptions.

2016-10-09T21:50:31 Response from the vendor

Dear Amanda and Jeremy, We appreciate your taking the time to write a review for us. We're very sorry that your experience with us was not a good one.We just have a few responses to your complaints.There was no legal place to park the bus... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Amanda L

We were very happy with the service and professionalism from Asher's Limo. It was easy to coordinate the pick-up and they had a party bus which accommodated our large bridal party.

2016-09-28T15:01:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review of our wedding services. We are delighted that you were so pleased!! We hope that you will have a happy married life together! Thank you, Esti and Asher

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

My every interaction with Asher's Limo was positive starting with initial phone calls months ago through the very end (wedding last weekend). This included basic information, contract, payment, and, naturally, the limo ride itself. I had called Esti the day before the wedding... Read More due to a change that meant we needed the limo a half hour sooner than originally anticipated. She made it very easy to do this at a reasonable rate. Our driver, Orli(?), was likewise excellent, very friendly and professional. We used the limo bus with 27 people capacity. Excellent...

2016-07-13T10:17:59 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you were pleased with our wedding service. It was such a pleasure working with you, too. Have a wonderful, relaxing honeymoon. We wish you a long and happy married life together! Esti and Asher

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Claire M

More than just a limo company! We were married earlier this month and were so pleased with the quality of their fleet (stretch limo, Rolls Royce) and the attentiveness of the staff. They went above and beyond to make our day special. I was helped into the church with my huge... Read More dress and then they rolling out the red carpet and had the champagne toast ready after the ceremony. It was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

I used Asher's Rolls Royce for my wedding a month ago. I could not have asked for better service! From the time I called to reserve the car and spoke to Esti, I knew I was in good hands. She ensured every detail was taken care of and was thoughtful in her responses to my... Read More questions. On the day of my wedding Asher arrived on time with the car and let me and my bridal party take some pictures with the car. After the ceremony he was waiting with a chilled bottle of champagne and wished my husband and I congratulations. He was also very gracious to let us take a few pictures together in the car. Asher and his wife obviously love doing this work and being a critical part of many people's special day. They are both very warm and truly take care of their clients! I was so happy we chose them and would strongly recommend other couples to use their services as well!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Teresa

Had a wedding in September and the Bentley and limo were on time and ready to go! There was a chance of rain and the driver kept following me with an umbrella just in case. Their smoothness in the day made everything flow nicely (and we lucked out with only a few raindrops!)... Read More It was great to find Asher's Limo as many places I initially tried were already booked, in February. A huge plus was that they knew the area of the wedding and reception as the groom and I did not leave very close. Thanks for helping in making this a great day for the groom and me!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 eric a

I wish I was lieng with the awful review. Personally I expected a perfect day. Instead it was dreadful. They arrived 30 min early to the hotel we were getting ready (awesome right)? Nope felt like since they arrived early I was rushed throughout the entire picture taking process... Read More with my groomsmen. The actual limos were beautifully kept except the fact that the party bus's air condition was dreadful (overbearingly hot)and the rolls Royce?!?!?Asher wanted to keep the windows down until they got to the highway because the air was not good? Imagine the shock to my knowledge when my wife told me that!!!! Also,he did not help her place her dress (huge train) neatly in the rolls he TOSSED it on top of her and her sister had to help fix it. Next, We then had a plan in place to have her arrive to the venue 15 minutes later than I, because we were not allowed to see each other until our first look. YET another failure. My wife had to tell him to stop because they are arriving early and we were still outside (she saw us coming out of the bus). He REFUSED and luckily enough a bridesmaid saw her and told me to run inside. Last and final thing, we paid 2000$ dollars for party bus and rolls Royce (not bad). The plan was to keep the rolls there, at the venue,after our first look to take pictures and enjoy our red carpet and champagne pictures (discussed the day before through email).. Well yeah not one picture was taken because he did not stay.. Probably had them for a whole 1 and a half hours. HALF OF WHAT WE PAID THEM FOR.. Please stay as far away as possible from this limo service.

2015-10-15T19:12:26 Response from the vendor

We appreciate that you took the time to write a review for us. We are very sorry that our service did not meet your expectations. If you would like to discuss the situation further, we can continue this offline.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Gina B

Asher's Limo was AMAZING for our October 3rd wedding. Asher himself called me multiple times to answer all of my millions of questions, and assure me that everything would be perfect. Our driver was exactly on time, got us everywhere we needed to go perfectly, and was so nice... Read More and professional. Book Asher's Limo, you will not be sorry. They are the best!!

2015-10-15T19:27:26 Response from the vendor

Asher and Esti are happy that you were so pleased with our service.We thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. We strive to provide you with clean, safe vehicles with professional, courteous service on your very special day. We enjoyed... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Sara M

Aher's limo was an absolute pleasure to work with. Esti was extremely helpful throughout entire planning process and made many helpful suggestions along the way. Most importantly on the day of Asher and the other drivers were both professional and punctual. In addition to the... Read More great service all of the vehicles we used were in fantastic condition. The party bus was by far the nicest I have ever seen and it was real special to be able to drive around in that Rolls Royce.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Meghan H

We were very happy with Asher's Limo for our wedding day transportation. They were extremely easy to work with through the planning and payment process. On the day of, they were on time for all of our pick-ups and drop-offs, and courteously directed our bridal party when needed.... Read More Their cars are in great shape, and their beautiful Rolls Royce was comfortable and provided a great backdrop for some of our post-ceremony photos. We definitely would recommend Asher's for any wedding couple looking for great service, comfortable transportation, and a truly memorable experience.

2015-10-15T20:30:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for writing such a lovely review. Asher and Esti are happy that you were so pleased with our wedding transportation. We enjoyed working with you very much, too! Thank you again for sharing your review with The Knot.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Michele R

Asher's limo did a great job on our wedding day!! On our wedding day, we had a lot of rain (it was the weekend where we were expected to have hurricane Joaquin). As the bride, I was naturally concerned about getting my dress and my hair wet when transitioning into and out of... Read More the limo. Our driver walked each individual in my wedding party (including me) from the limo to the front doors of the church with an umbrella over their head. He even picked up my dress in the back to make sure it didn't get wet. While traveling to the church, the driver gave us a CD with wedding music to play which made the moment even more memorable. I would highly recommend Asher's limo--there's a reason why they are so highly rated! They were so nice to work with from the very beginning. The process to book them was very easy and quick. You can tell they have a passion for their business and want to make their customers happy.

2015-10-13T22:35:37 Response from the vendor

Asher and Esti would like to thank you for this incredible recognition of our effort to make your wedding day as smooth and pleasant as possible. We have enjoyed working with you! We are so happy that your wedding experience with Asher's Limo was such... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Professional. Courteous. Friendly. Responsive - especially when we changed the pick-up time the day before. They understand that the reservation is for a big event, so give you high touch service and a strong sense that they care. Rolls Royce was booked as a back-drop for a... Read More small wedding. Driver suggested that we take a group photo around the car, which was priceless to capture all the guests in one shot. Would highly recommend.

2015-10-13T15:59:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review! Asher had a lot of fun during the picture taking by the Rolls, too. It was our pleasure working with you. The wedding couple must have been very surprised. Thanks again, Esti and Asher

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Jena R

Asher's limo service was easy to work with from the moment we booked them. The day of the wedding they arrived on time, even after a last minute change that morning. The limo driver made sure I was comfortable, offered calming advice as I waited to exit into the church, and she... Read More even unfurled my dress as I walked in. Overall, they were wonderful- I highly recommend them.

2015-10-13T14:43:26 Response from the vendor

Hi Jen and Chris. Thank you very much for our wonderful review. We enjoyed being a part of your special day. We also enjoyed working with both of you! Thank you again. Esti and Asher Asher's Limo, LLC

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Lauren K

Best Customer Service!!! I contacted about a dozen limo companies looking for a limo and coach bus for our wedding and the biggest issue was with companies contacting me back. Asher's responded to me the same day and always followed up either by email or telephone. The customer... Read More service I received was overwhelming and it was honestly the least stressful item to deal with for our wedding. Having to organize a Limo and Coach Bus to take 50 people to and from our venue was made with such ease that I highly recommend using this company!

2015-10-13T14:25:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with Asher's Limo in this lovely review. It was our pleasure working with you during the planning stages, and on the wedding day itself. Asher and Esti wish you the very best in your married life together!! Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/27/2015

The service I received from Asher's Limo was exactly what I was looking for. The service was personal and the staff was very thorough in making sure they knew how our wedding day was laid out. They were very determined to make the transportation for this day as worry-free and... Read More seamless as possible. They were also very helpful in making suggestions regarding things my wife and I had not considered. After all, we have never planned a wedding before! However, their goal was to help create the day WE wanted. I could not have hoped for a better experience than I had with Asher's Limo!

2015-10-05T11:52:54 Response from the vendor

Asher and I would like to thank you very much for sharing your wedding experience, and your wonderful review. Making sure that everything is on time, and non-stressful for our brides and grooms is our ultimate goal. We truly enjoyed working with you both. Thank... Read Less Read More

Best limo service around!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Anna J

I used Asher's Limo for my wedding on September 20, 2014. We started looking at limos early on and went to a few other places. When we met Esti & Asher, we felt like we knew them forever. They were a pleasure to work with and just genuinely nice people. We ordered one limo for... Read More our wedding day and it first picked up the boys (right on time), dropped them off at the church, then picked up the girls and dropped us off at the church. We went for pictures in Jersey City which was about 40 minutes from the venue and they had no problem driving us there. Our driver was so nice and even stopped at the liquor store for us LOL. The service was great and if you are looking for a limo for your wedding, look no further!

Great Experience :-)

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Kimberly S

I was looking for a limo service that was reasonably priced side I was not planning on using their services extensively. I only needed the limo to pick me and my bridesmaids up from hotel, drive us 10 minutes away to the venue and drive the bridal party back to the hotel after... Read More the event. Most companies I researched were asking over $1000, which I thought was extremely high. But then I found Asher Limo, who gave me the best price. I was surprised actually and so were some of my friends. The service was great! They were punctual and very courteous. THe limo driver helped us to load our centerpiece arrangements along with some of our gifts into the limo and help us bring them back to the hotel. We were supposed to leave the venue at 12:30, but he waited patiently until 1:00. Very nice experience. I would definitely use their services again :-)

Asher's Limo

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Kristy C

Fantastic!!!! On time, friendly, upbeat and fun!! Could not have asked for better service on our wedding day. The bus itself was the 32 passenger party bus which comfortably accommodated everyone and was completely stunning!! The music, lights etc. made our in-transit ride so... Read More much fun!! 100% recommend this vendor.

Outstanding Service

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Nikita B

Asher's is truly an incredible company to work with. From the moment we spoke with Esti, we knew we would be working with her. She takes the utmost care to ensure your day is flawless, and ours was! The party bus was immaculate, practically brand new, and the driver was very... Read More professional! I highly recommend their service!

2015-10-05T11:49:19 Response from the vendor

Asher and I would like to thank you for sharing your wedding transportation experience. It was a pleasure working with you both. We hope that you have a long and happy married life with one another!! Thank you again, Esti and Asher

Outstanding Service

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

Let me start by saying we've never worked with a more professional company than Asher's limo service. When we first started looking we had horror stories that we experienced with other weddings which we relayed to Esti and she assured us that wouldn't happen with them. Well she... Read More was right, from the start they were professional, on time and experienced in what they do, i would not recommend another limo service from here on out. Thanks so much Asher and Esti for a truely great experience.

2015-10-05T11:46:42 Response from the vendor

Asher and I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. We enjoyed working with you very much. We are so happy that your experience was so good. We both enjoy working with our clients, and providing the best service possible. Thank... Read Less Read More

Start a Conversation!