Asher's Limo LLC

(37)

Springfield, NJ

Weddinng Transportaion services: Party buses,etc.

For personal touch and pampered service you are in the best of hands with Asher’s Limo. Impeccable white-gloved service,and attention to the smallest detail is what separates them from their competitors. Champagne toast, red carpet service all incl ( Party buses, Rolls Royce & stretch limousines)

$$

Type

Group Transportation, Limousine

Bow2010

Springfield, NJ

Amazing service!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Angela P

My husband and I used Asher's limo for our August wedding. We absolutely loved the service. First of all, they were very professional. The cars arrived early (not just on time) and were very clean. We used two standard white limos (for the bridal party) as well as the Bentley. These people really know how to cover all the details. The Bentley was GORGEOUS and really helped make our photos (some of my favorites are inside/outside the car!). Not only that, but Asher was amazing- he helped the ushers put me into my ceremony when things got a little hectic and even had some great ideas for our photographer! He also plays music in the cars ("Going to the Chapel" and Frank Sinatra, etc.) which was a really great touch. Then the champagne service and red carpet topped it all off. We are so happy with Asher's Limo and HIGHLY recommend it to anyone planning a wedding in the area! Lastly, our wedding was up in Northwestern NJ (Sparta and Hamburg NJ in Sussex County) and even though Asher's limo is located in Springfield, they still drove to our wedding location without any hiccups or extra cost. They are fantastic!

Treated Just Like Family!

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Siobhan W

One thing I knew I wanted for my wedding was a Rolls Royce to drive me and my parents to the ceremony. After emailing and calling numerous companies, I was left in doubt that I would be able to find one. Even though it was 8 months until my wedding, some companies were already booked and the other companies were very rude, especially when I told them that I would not need any other transportation other than the RR. Right before I gave up all hope, I received an email from Esti from Asher’s Limo and could tell from the way she wrote the email that she was not some other vendor responding to me, but rather an actual person. After multiple emails and one lovely phone call, I signed the contract for their Rolls Royce! Esti could not have been more helpful or sweeter if she tried. Not only is she an amazing person, but the way they do business is extremely professional. I received copies of everything, along with a copy of my credit card receipt for my files. I would highly recommend Asher’s Limo to any bride or groom looking for transportation for their wedding. You will be treated like family and will not be disappointed. I know that my wedding day will be made special because of them!

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Jamie C

They were very nice to work with and were so accommodating! The huge 30 passenger bus is beautiful and was very reasonably priced! They were on time and the drivers were great! Highly recommended!

Best limo service around!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Anna J

I used Asher's Limo for my wedding on September 20, 2014. We started looking at limos early on and went to a few other places. When we met Esti & Asher, we felt like we knew them forever. They were a pleasure to work with and just genuinely nice people. We ordered one limo for our wedding day and it first picked up the boys (right on time), dropped them off at the church, then picked up the girls and dropped us off at the church. We went for pictures in Jersey City which was about 40 minutes from the venue and they had no problem driving us there. Our driver was so nice and even stopped at the liquor store for us LOL. The service was great and if you are looking for a limo for your wedding, look no further!

Great Experience :-)

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Kimberly S

I was looking for a limo service that was reasonably priced side I was not planning on using their services extensively. I only needed the limo to pick me and my bridesmaids up from hotel, drive us 10 minutes away to the venue and drive the bridal party back to the hotel after the event. Most companies I researched were asking over $1000, which I thought was extremely high. But then I found Asher Limo, who gave me the best price. I was surprised actually and so were some of my friends. The service was great! They were punctual and very courteous. THe limo driver helped us to load our centerpiece arrangements along with some of our gifts into the limo and help us bring them back to the hotel. We were supposed to leave the venue at 12:30, but he waited patiently until 1:00. Very nice experience. I would definitely use their services again :-)

Asher's Limo

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Kristy C

Fantastic!!!! On time, friendly, upbeat and fun!! Could not have asked for better service on our wedding day. The bus itself was the 32 passenger party bus which comfortably accommodated everyone and was completely stunning!! The music, lights etc. made our in-transit ride so much fun!! 100% recommend this vendor.

Outstanding Service

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Nikita B

Asher's is truly an incredible company to work with. From the moment we spoke with Esti, we knew we would be working with her. She takes the utmost care to ensure your day is flawless, and ours was! The party bus was immaculate, practically brand new, and the driver was very professional! I highly recommend their service!

Outstanding Service

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

Let me start by saying we've never worked with a more professional company than Asher's limo service. When we first started looking we had horror stories that we experienced with other weddings which we relayed to Esti and she assured us that wouldn't happen with them. Well she was right, from the start they were professional, on time and experienced in what they do, i would not recommend another limo service from here on out. Thanks so much Asher and Esti for a truely great experience.

Fairytale wedding

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Corinne D

My family used Asher's limo for both my sister's and my weddings and I have nothing but great things to say about this company. They are very professional and truly made my wedding feel like a fairytale. I highly recommend them!!

Best Ever

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Nicole C

Ashers limo was prompt (which is important on wedding day). The drivers were very nice and incredibly helpful. I had the Rolls Royce and the party bus and both were very clean and in impeccable condition. I am very pleased overall.

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Caitlin D

I called many limo services for a price quote on a party bus. I needed a big one for my bridal party and parents. Although prices were very competitive, I chose Asher's Limo for my wedding day because they were super nice, extremely patient and accommodating, and showed me pictures of the actual party bus I'd be getting. The chauffeur service was phenomenal. Our champagne toast after the church ceremony was definitely a fantastic photo op! We needed the bus for 4 hours, but she stayed around for a little bit longer because the time we allotted for pictures went a little longer than expected. We weren't rushed at all! The bus was awesome and extremely clean. Now I'm looking for another reason to rent a party bus from Asher's Limo! Definitely use this company owned by Esti and Asher. You will not be disappointed!

Ashers Limo Review

Reviewed on 12/08/2013 stephanie k

We were very happy working with Ashers for our wedding. We rented the 20 person bus and the Rolls. Mr. Asher was in charge of the Rolls and he was really so helpful, I felt confident that everything would run smooth knowing he was there. He was on time, in fact a little early. My sister had also worked with Ashers for her wedding and everything was great. Their pricing is very reasonable too. They are also easy to get in touch with if you have any questions they are happy to help. I would definitely suggest Ashers, they are wonderful to work with and helped make my wedding day perfect.

Asher Limo*****

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Suzanne

As the mother of the bride, my search for a limousine company ended when I made my phone call to Asher's Limo/Asher and Esti. I encountered a well spoken and very caring Esti. She listened to the details of the wedding day and all of my concerns. Asher and Esti even answered all my questions. Asher Limo offers the experience of making wedding dreams come true. Thank you so much for all your help and being an important part of my daughter's wedding day.

Great company!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Daniela B

My husband and I used a party bus for our wedding just this September. Bus was very clean on the inside, great lights and music. People that I spoke to at the company were extremely nice. Our bus driver was very helpful. I would very much recommend this company. We couldn't be more happy:)))

Wedding Transportation

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 Courtney T

Asher's limo provided the transportation for our wedding. They were extremely professional and accommodating. We got the Rolls Royce, 2 stretch limos, and the large coach bus. They even upgraded one of the stretch limos to a stretch SUV. We would recommend to anyone as we were very happy with their service!

Fun wedding experience!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Christina P

Asher's was exactly what we were looking for; very punctual and professional. They took care of all our needs from music to driving us wherever we needed. We changed our wedding picture location the day of because of time and the driver was completely accommodating. Our wedding party had a blast and we would definitely recommend their party bus to a fun group who wants to get their wedding day started right.

Great Time!

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Lynn H

We used Asher Limo for our June 29 wedding. We chose their 32 person party bus and it didn't disappoint! There were 3 flat screen TVs with music and videos playing, colored lights flashing, and plenty of space to move around and dance. Our driver arrived at least 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled time and knew exactly where we were going each time we boarded the bus. When my dad requested more ice for our drinks he stopped to pick some up while we were taking pictures at the park. Great service!!!

Excellent

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Monika G

We are so happy we chose Asher's Limo for our wedding! We went with the party bus and couldn't be happier! The bus was so clean!

Great Company!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Sally W

Asher's Limo provided the party bus for our wedding and they were great! The driver was friendly and accommodating and the party bus was clean and comfortable. We definitely recommend them!

Great limo company

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Melissa O

My husband & I worked with Asher and Esti for transportation for our wedding. They were so nice to work, had the cars that we were looking for and had competitive prices. We hired a limo, party bus and Bentley for our wedding and all 3 cars arrived where they needed to (we had various pick up locations for the cars) and all cars arrived early to their destination. All of the cars were very clean inside and out. We have some beautiful photos of us in and outside of the Bentley! The service we received the day of our wedding was so pleasant and we feel very good about our choice. I definitely recommend Asher's Limo.

Asher's Limo for Weddings

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Brittni S

Asher's Limo is great! My husband and I had just used them for our April wedding. I have nothing but great things to say about them! We rented a party bus that was beautiful! It looked brand new on the inside and outside and the lights and music made it so much fun for our bridal party and guests to ride in. The bus driver (I can't remember his name) was exceptional! He helped all the women on and off the bus, he arrived right on time, and he helped me with my train countless times. I would definitely recommend Asher's Limo to everyone!

Nice fleet - awful customer service

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 lindsey P

After checking out several transportation vendors, there is no doubt that Asher's has the nicest fleet of vehicles in the Northern New Jersey area. However, their level of customer service would make me second guess recommending them to a friend. There was absolutely no room for negotiation with Asher's - despite my husband using their largest shuttle for his bachelor party - despite us recommending their service for a friend's wedding (prior to ours) - and even despite an ADVERTISED discount emailed to me by Kleinfeld's, where I purchased my dress. While I'm sure not all drivers there are like this - the driver on our wedding day cornered my husband for extra money as we arrived to our venue 15 minutes past our time limit.. and charged us for the full half hour. I understand that there are policies - but to ask my husband on our wedding day - in public, the second we got to our venue - is completely rude and unprofessional. I would avoid using this company if possible.

Efficient and on time

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Melissa M

We chose Asher Limo and used the smaller party bus. The limo was comfortable and fun! The driver was in time and really nice.

Party Bus for my wedding - 8/24/12

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 Tanya P

We booked a 26 passenger party bus for our wedding from Asher Limos. We used the party bus to transport the entire wedding party of 21 people from my parents’ house and my husband’s parents’ house to the church and from the church to the reception. We were very pleased with the service we received. The party bus was very clean, arrived punctually at the agreed upon time and our driver was very professional on courteous. The party bus was like new and we couldn’t have asked for much more.

Punctual, Safe, and Polite

Reviewed on 11/18/2011 Beth L

My husband and I wed on October 29th in north Jersey. Our wedding day was exciting to say the least. We had a surprise 19 inches of snow on our wedding day that fell between 11:00am, the beginning of our wedding ceremony, and fell into the night after our reception ended at 7:00pm. Asher's Limo was on time for our pick up from the hotel and timely in transporting myself, my husband, our parents, and entire bridal party to the church and reception. Our driver courteously helped us all out of the bus, which was extremely nice with the quickly accumulating, slippery snow and girls in heels. Asher's Limo service reached above our expectations when they attempted to drive us to the perfect location for our wedding pictures. The bus quickly got stuck on a hill in the snow, but the driver carefully and safely backed down the snow-covered hill. Despite the conditions, they did try to take us where we wanted to take pictures and we were grateful. Asher's Limo was committed to making our wedding day perfect. We didn't worry about being late or getting lost. The service was amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better driver. Even if it hadn't snowed record amounts and delayed our reception an hour, our wedding day was memorable. Our wedding guests may have been delayed because of the snow, but we were transported by Asher's Limos punctually, safely, and by the most courteous, friendly driver. Thank you Asher's Limos!

Send Email