Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion Services, Fashion

214-07 42nd Ave, Bayside , NY (718) 819-0033

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Jessica N

Great customer service and a beautiful variety of dresses to choose from! I definitely recommend this boutique. The staff is very professional and knowledgeable on gowns and looks- I even went back to them afterwards to take my wedding gown and veil to be preserved.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Kimberley D

I went here on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend so it was very quiet in the shop. I believe the name was Judie who helped me. She was very patient and did not pressure me at all. Although I did not find my dress, I had a great experience and highly recommend this boutique.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Laura H

When we walked into Charisol to be helped by Angelica, I knew that I'd find the dress of my dreams. Her dedication as she shuffled through countless dresses to find the one that fit my descriptions reassured me that I was in good hands. With the wedding in just few months, both... Read More my husband and I were nervous that we won't find the right dress in time. However, both Angelica and Kimberly (owner of the boutique) were absolutely amazing with making recommendations and accommodating my requests. With both dress collections and services timely and excellent, I would like to thank them for giving me my dream wedding dress.

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Ali T

I cannot say enough amazing things about Charisol Bridal – Kimberley saved the day with my dresses! I purchased my gown in Miami FL, but live in Queens NY. Since I could not get back to Miami for alterations – I needed to find someone in NY who could help. Kimberley did more... Read More than just help, she truly made the alteration process so easy and was so sweet and helpful! She ended up helping me with 3 dresses – and when I was done all fit perfectly. It was such a pleasure going to Charisol for my fittings, I felt very well taken care of! I highly recommend buying your dress at Charisol – from what I could see they had a beautiful selection of gowns and Kimberley will make you feel very well taken care of!

Dream Dress

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Jina S

What a pleasure to work with... the owner is a FIT alum and has been in the business for years! She is extremely professional and easy to work with. Her junior staff members were also personable and accommodating to all of my needs. My fitting appointments went so smoothly, and... Read More the dress fit perfectly on my wedding day.

Perfect Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Kimberly D

Great boutique to work with. Got my dress in time and fittings were great.

Great to work with

Reviewed on 1/20/2013 Laura R

I went to Charisol one snowy day after getting engaged. I wasn't expecting to find my wedding dress right away but I did - the minute I walked in the store! It was on display in the window and love at first site. I tried it on and no other dress compared. The staff at Charisol... Read More is just lovely. Tiffany was great to work with and gave a ton of advice. Alterations were a little annoying and I felt like they were rushing to get them done earlier than I wanted. I picked up my dress a week before my wedding due to the holidays. We also went back and ordered our bridemaids dresses from there. They give internet pricing which was a huge savings on the dress that I picked out for my sisters to wear ($50+ savings).

Ask for Tiffany!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Jaclyn f

I had the best appointment with Tiffany on Black Friday, figured it would be a great day to go shop for a dress while the rest of the world shopped for everything else. She is the nicest warmest person, she helped to find great choices and I think I may have found the one. I... Read More wish they a little bit bigger of a selection, only because if I had had a few more to try on and not love I would have been really sure I found the one, still undecided for now, but you can not beat the service and the kindness. And also the prices are very very reasonable. I didn't know the cost of the dress I loved the most and when I heard I was very pleasantly surprised.

Tiffany is great!

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Sunayna R

Good selection, good alterations, but the alteration price was unexpectedly high, even with a discount.

LOVED MY DRESS

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 carmen c

Its the place to go and get a dress... you make an appointment and you will have enough privacy and no pressure to buy anything. I found the right dress there and they were very professional. They were able tyo change the back of my dress from a zipper to a corset and it looked... Read More FABULOUS... The staff is just great and not pushy. My mom found her dress here too.

great service, low cost

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 elena d

I bought a beautiful Maggie Sottero dress, for under $1000.00. The dress was a hit, the style is desirea. Tiffany was so nice, not pushy at all. The place moved locations to bell blvd. I would DEFINITELY tell someone to go there, they have a huge selection, I also got my... Read More bridesmaids dresses ther for about $130 each, turquoise beautiful dresses. It all looked great for my destination beach wedding.

Review for Charisol Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Milynn G

My dress was perfectly fitted. They were able to accomodate my bridesmaids who are out of towners (to be fitted and alterations done) 2 days prior to the wedding.