Designer and Custom Made Engagement Rings

Welcome to Coby Madison Jewelers........ We started as an online store eight years ago and evolved to our store front over three years ago in the Whittwood Town Center which borders Los Angeles and Orange Counties. We are a family owned and staffed local business and love the relationships we have with our amazing clients. We carry designer bridal lines, our own creations and we will custom make your perfect dream ring.

Jewelry Collections

Bracelets, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

15710 Whittwood Lane, Whittier, CA (562) 947-6234

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Ashley R

Coby Madison is amazing! They are a family owned company who really take their time to get to know you and find the perfect piece for every occasion. My fiancé proposed a few months ago and the ring he gave me was absolutely perfect and unexpected! I had been leaving him hints... Read More of a princess cut ring but he gave me the most stunning tear drop shaped diamond in a simple but detailed setting. My fiancé went to Coby Madison and after they got to know him and listened to our story, they provided a variety of shapes that they felt would be perfect for me. I never knew a tear drop diamond existed but it was exactly what I wanted!! I highly recommend them to any one who is looking for that special piece of jewelry. We will definitely be back for our bands! Thank you Coby Madison for being the start of our ever after.

2016-11-13T23:55:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to be your jeweler and be a part of your new journey.

Meet The Manager

Lauren

I am one of the managers of a family owned local jewelry store. My passion and love for jewelry and working with clients makes my day fabulous. We are all family and love the personal interaction that we experience with each and every client and the special meaning behind the gift, purchase, engagement ring, pillow gift, anniversary ring or the restoration of a ring that has been a treasured family heirloom.