Craiu Production Cinematography and Photography

Serving all of Michigan and Northeast Ohio

Wedding Cinematography & Photography

Craiu Production brings high-end creativity, emotional cinematography and storytelling to wedding films.With a passion and love of photography and videography, we will capture your special day and turn it into an emotionally moving, custom wedding film.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Serving all of Michigan and Northeast Ohio (313) 638-3800

Such a talent!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

Chip did an amazing job on our wedding videos. We showed a 'music video' of us during our reception that came out so amazing! Everyone loved it! Chip is truly a talent! The wedding videos are also spectacular! We received two videos, a highlight video to share with family and... Read More friends and a video of the entire wedding/reception. If you are looking for a great videographer, he is the one!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Katie W

I originally hadn't planned on getting video of my wedding but was told by several friends I would regret not having one. My dad passed away 5 months after our wedding and I am beyond grateful to have those moments of him captured. The wedding video is definitely something my... Read More husband and I splurged on, but it was worth every penny and we are so happy we hired Craiu Production. Chip and his team were wonderful and extremely professional to work with the day of our wedding and the months leading up to and after it. The technology they use is top of the line. The drone shots are amazing and the camera stabilization equipment they use sets their videos apart from companies that do not. My husband and I were so impressed with Chip and his team the day of our wedding. They first arrived at my father-in-law's house for my husband getting ready, then to the hotel where I was getting ready, our first look location after that, and finally our ceremony and reception venue. We were blown away with the quality of our trailer video and the creativity that went into it. We are waiting until our 1st anniversary to watch the full-length video but know it will be nothing short of incredible! Craiu Production is the best of the best!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Haleigh R

Craiu Production did such a fantastic job for our wedding video!! Chip was so great to communicate with throughout our planning process, any question I had he answered promptly. We are completely blown away by how great our highlight film was! We also received an amazing movie... Read More that included everything! Getting ready and going all around Detroit, our entire ceremony, all 6 speeches, all 3 dances, and a ton of footage of our reception party! The packaging we received in the mail of our film was so great as well and we received a copy to give to all our parents! I highly recommend using Craiu Production!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Bianca D

I cannot write enough great words about Chip. It took me almost two months to find him being the picky person that I am. I knew what type of videographer that I wanted (a lot of videographers are cheesy and their videos are very choppy) and as soon as I saw Chip's work, I knew I... Read More wanted him. His work is absolutely flawless with every single detail on display and he loves what he does! You will definitely not be disappointed and every single penny was worth going towards a videographer on your special day. Chip and his team are wonderful to work with and make your day go so much smoother! Thank you Chip and team for such an amazing experience and a wonderful video of our wedding day that we get to keep for a lifetime!

2017-11-15T15:33:38 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Katy P

Chip was so wonderful to work with. He always answered all of our questions, responded to emails in a timely manner and in general made up feel confident that we chose a great videographer. We just got our videos back - AMAZING!!! I would highly recommend Chip to anyone... Read More looking for a videographer for their wedding. We are so happy we made the decision to use his company!!!

2017-11-15T15:33:50 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Ariel B

Flawless execution, and very responsive. I've watched our video over and over again. So romantic and beautiful vintage romantic touches. Best choice of the wedding by far!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Alexis H

We could not be happier about choosing Craiu Production for our videography! Chip is so attentive and really made us feel special throughout the entire process. On the day of, Chip and his team were wonderful and helped the everything flow smoothly. He really captured every... Read More special moment and our wedding video is flawless!! We are in love with both our short wedding film and the full video! My husband and I are so thankful that we had such an amazing team to capture our day and would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Chang Y

Excellent experience with Chip and his team, very thoughtful and professional overall. A strong recommendation!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017

Great experience from start to finish. We purchased the top package and were very glad we did once everything was done. Great people!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Alina P

I have been thinking for a while how to express how amazing and talented Chip Craiu is. So here it goes. There are literally no words to describe him and his crew . His professionalism is unlike any other - prompt with responses, super creative, and not to mention, the quality... Read More of the photos when I received them left me speechless. I am absolutely honored to have him play such a large role in my wedding. I can't recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Nenetzin E

Very friendly, and amazing pictures. Thank you

2016-12-19T08:02:00 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Clarena Z

My husband and I are EXTREMELY pleased with how our wedding video turned out!!!!! All we kept on saying while watching our video was "WOW, WOW, WOW" as tears rolled down both our faces. Chip exceeded our expectations and was such a pleasure to work with. Thank you Chip and... Read More your crew for making our vision come to life and giving us something we will cherish for a very long time!!!!

2016-12-19T08:01:51 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Angie C

I don't even know where to start. The craiu productions team was phenomenal. They were amazing to work with, every step of the way from my first email all the way through the final result. My husband and I had a nerdy themed wedding, and while we didn't ask for it, craiu... Read More productions went out of there way to incorporate that into our highlight video and full video. It felt like we were watching a superhero movie of ourselves. The footage was amazing! They didn't miss a single thing, it was 100+ degrees out and they were right there, sweating away with us at every turn. They were professional, fun, kind and everything in between. I can't thank them enough for the perfect video from our wedding day, it is something I'll cherish forever and I would recommend them for anything over any of the larger MORE EXPENSIVE companies out there. I expect over the next few years, with their dedication and service they will be the largest company out there in the Michigan/Detroit area. Seriously, they're amazing. Thank you so much for everything!!!!

2016-12-19T08:01:43 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Shannon W

Chip and his team worked so hard the day of our wedding! They were there on time, recorded everything, did such a great job! They did take a little long to get our final product to us, but it was worth the wait. The final product was an amazing highlight video and then an... Read More amazing 2 hour long feature film. The case and DVD look so professional it is awesome. Highly recommend!

2016-12-19T08:01:32 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Samantha L

When I think of our experience of having Craiu Production capture our wedding day the first word that comes to mind is “excellence!” Truly, there is not much more one has to say. From day one with our initial contact until we obtained our most anticipated final copy, there is... Read More nothing I would change, and nothing more I could have asked for. We so greatly appreciated the quality and service that was provided that both my husband and I decided to share our thoughts in a review. Both Chip and Nick were incredibly professional, and went above and beyond on more than one occasion in order to meet my husband’s and my needs. What stands out most for me, though, is the warmth, patience, and understanding that they provided following an unexpected death in our family right before the wedding took place. They were a blessing to us, and so it is without any reservation that I wholeheartedly recommend this team for your special day or any other videography needs. Thank you!

2016-12-19T08:01:24 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Choosing them was one of the best decisions we have made for our wedding. Their professionalism and quality of service made our big day the perfect day. The video highlights they created impressed every single friend and family member. We just love it!

2016-11-01T18:06:14 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Melissa R

We used Craiu Production for our wedding day. They were on time, polite, professional and very easy to work with. On the wedding day, they were never “in the way" but would capture the moments from hidden spots. Both videographers we had were very friendly and professional. They... Read More also are very organized. Before the wedding, they collected a lot of information from me to help them know what to capture during the wedding day. They did a fantastic job with our wedding film. Loved working with them!

2016-11-01T18:06:03 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

Chip was an absolute dream to work with! From the beginning communication leading up to our wedding everything about him and Craiu Production is nothing but professional, creative, and exciting. Chip was really great at taking in our ideas for our custom wedding video, gave us... Read More honest feedback, and ultimately produced what is without a doubt the most beautiful wedding video I have ever seen (I'm not biased at all). The video speaks for itself, makes you feel as if you are there reliving all of the moments with me and my husband. Thank you Chip and Craiu Production! I might not need another wedding video produced again in my life, but I will absolutely recommend you to anyone looking for a videographer that is truly one of a kind! YOU ROCK!

2016-11-01T18:05:54 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ginny C

We cannot thank Chip and his crew enough for the absolutely perfect video they created. We showed our destination wedding video to our guests at a second reception and everyone loved it. The whole room was in tears over the beauty of what they created. We are constantly getting... Read More compliments and people telling us they have never seen anything like it. This video will be with my husband and I forever. We can't wait to share it with our children one day! I would recommend them to everyone!

2016-11-01T18:05:43 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kenesha W

We couldn't be happier with Craiu Production. They are a really talented group of people and I would recommend their services to anyone. Both of our families were blown away by their wedding trailers and kept commenting on how professional and nice the team was on the wedding... Read More day! We can't wait to see the full wedding video!

2016-11-01T18:05:32 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Rebecca S

Great Job!!!!!

2016-11-01T18:05:23 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Laura K

Craiu Production did an amazing job! It really seemed like they understood us and what was important for us on our big day! They were professional and fun to work with. I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you!

2016-11-01T18:05:12 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Sarah M

If you are looking for a videographer in Detroit/Ann Arbor area, pick Craiu Production! They were warm, friendly, responsive, flexible and incredibly easy to work with. I had a hard time picking a wedding videographer, because it seemed that most wedding videos were basically a... Read More simple montage of footage against background music. We were looking for films that would tell a story... that would give a sense of what the couple or the people were about. Craiu Production did this beautifully and we were incredibly thrilled with how our videos turned out. If you like documentary-style videos that tell a story in a creative thematic way, pick Craiu Production ! We would recommend them to anyone. Thank you again for giving us wonderful memories that we can relive for a lifetime!

2016-11-01T18:05:02 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/26/2016

Chip was very professional and easy to work with. He made sure to capture all the best moments and made it into a beautiful movie for us to share with family and friends! Chip rocks and I refer everyone to him when asked about our video!

2016-11-01T18:04:51 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/20/2016

We are incredibly happy we booked our photographer and videographer through Craiu Production ! We were looking for a more photojournalistic/modern style and they were great to work with. They are very talented and captured the day beautifully. We just reviewed our preview... Read More photos and video the quality is truly amazing. They captured each moment with emotion through gorgeous colors and well composed images. The booking process was also a breeze. Thank you Craiu Production! We have already recommended you to our friends getting married next year!

2016-11-01T18:04:40 Response from the vendor