Special Event Design, Production, & Rental

EP offers many traditional and modern wedding rental items to insure your event stands out. From chiavari chairs and backdrops to chair covers and linens, EP has you covered. Lighting packages, chuppahs. We have hundreds of unique items to give you the edge!

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Sound Equipment, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Audio/Visual Equipment, Generators, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

3945 Stern Ave, St Charles, IL (847) 741-2877

Chair Covers

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Jennifer S

I choose Elegant Presentations because they were recommended by my venue. After contacting them I was sent fabric swatches for the chair sashes as well as a quote. I continued to make changes and they continued to send the invoices. They were absolutely wonderful. To stay within... Read More our budget I ordered only enough chair covers to seat the guests, despite the recommendation to order extra from the manager at our venue. We were pleasantly surprised to find we had been supplied enough to cover extra chairs. The staff was both pleasant and efficient. We were able to find exactly what we were looking for due to the variety of options they provide. Surprisingly enough the difference between chair covers is vast and Elegant Presentations has every option available. I highly recommend them. They also offer other rentals.

Sept 2012

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Victoria A

I used elegant presentations for lounge furniture rental...everything looked great! I would definitely work with them again.

Last Minute Save!

Reviewed on 8/07/2011 Kari K

One week before my wedding, I was going over the room setup details with my reception hall, and came to find out that they misinformed me about having banquet chair covers. They did not supply them with room setup as I was previously informed. Luckily, during my frantic internet... Read More search, I came across Elegant Presentations! They were able to send me 215 white lamour banquet chair covers with red satin sashes with no problem (and in less then 5 days). They ship the boxes of linen to your house with paid return shipping, so you just put them on your chairs before your event, enjoy the event itself, take them off the chairs after, and ship them back! Talk about a savings especially if you have some helpful hands available! I would reccommend them for any size wedding you are preparing for.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Taylor H

We rented our linens from EP and they were so easy to work with and accommodating. I admittedly was late to contact them before our event but they made sure we had the linens we wanted. Most venues charge you extra to rent different linens, so ours recommended that we work... Read More directly with EP, and I'm so glad we did!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Ashley B

They did a wonderful job installing a chandelier, drapes and bulb lightening in our outdoor pavilion! They really took their time to place the decorations with care and offered their expertise as to what looked best. Overall, the decor they added to our outdoor venue really made... Read More the place look amazing and was exactly how I imagined it to look. Thank you for your kindness in installing the chandelier that was not even ordered through you (since yours was sold out already!).

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Justin P

Elegant Presentations is awesome! To be honest, neither I nor my wife ever saw the vendor at the venue -- they were like chair ninjas! What really stood out was just how flexible they were in accommodating changes to our guest list. Even though we had some last minute... Read More cancellations after our final payment, Elegant Presentations offered us a refund for the extra chairs. We would definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Tabby S

Thank you Ryan, Maria, Susie, and Alyssa from Elegant Presentations for helping create our dream wedding! Our jaws literally dropped when we walked into the reception and we are so happy with your beautiful work! The manager at our venue said that it was the prettiest wedding... Read More he's ever seen there! You helped our vision come to life and we are so thankful!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Lauren r

We rented a black dance floor from this company. Our venue fell through with the promise of a non parquet dance floor so I contacted elegant presentations. They were able to get us a perfect black dance floor and have it delivered to the venue with only having contact 3 days... Read More before the wedding! reasonably priced and easy to communicate with. can't say enough good things!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Christian M

We rented our wedding dance floor, all white, napkins and outdoor tents from EP and we absolutely loved all of the items. We lived a little distance from their facility so we couldn't see the dance floor up front prior to renting it but it turned out absolutely beautiful. They... Read More were very accommodating when mailing us napkin samples too. Communication could have been a little better but overall, they were easy to connect with. Other than that, I would say EP is affordable without losing quality. I would highly recommend EP for your wedding needs.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jose R

Ryan and his crew are the best.. We had a vision for a pole bar wedding and they nailed it.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 That Special Touch Events

As the owner of an event production company for over 30 years, my first choice is always Elegant Presentations for my styling and decor needs. Their customer service is great and they continue to have the latest in event rentals at competitive pricing.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Nina A

EP, Inc provided the Chuppah for my wedding last weekend in downtown Chicago. I selected an ivory silk oval shaped Chuppah that was so breathtakingly gorgeous! It took my breath away when I walked into the room towards my handsome groom. I did not know anyone who had dealt with... Read More this company before & was hoping it would be as perfect as it was. They delivered and picked up on time & exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Ryan & his team for your occasion. Unique pieces for a beautiful event!!!

Overall, great!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Kate F

We rented garden chairs that were very reasonably priced. However, it took a while for them to confirm delivery time the day of the wedding and the chairs arrived late. Overall, good customer service, no major complaints.

Beautiful and Inexpensive!

Reviewed on 5/17/2010 Beth M

I was on a tight budget, but desperately needed to rent chair covers and sashes for my wedding. I went with EP because they were the best priced. They were cheaper than getting them from a renter only 30 miles away. They sent me swatches of colors for the sashes and the chair... Read More covers. They were very nice to work with and I had no problems with receiving or returning the linens. If I could have afforded it, I would have rented everything I could've from them! I highly reccommend EP!