Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Sound Equipment, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Audio/Visual Equipment, Generators, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

3945 Stern Ave, St Charles, IL

Chair Covers

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Jennifer S

I choose Elegant Presentations because they were recommended by my venue. After contacting them I was sent fabric swatches for the chair sashes as well as a quote. I continued to make changes and they continued to send the invoices. They were absolutely wonderful. To stay within... Read More our budget I ordered only enough chair covers to seat the guests, despite the recommendation to order extra from the manager at our venue. We were pleasantly surprised to find we had been supplied enough to cover extra chairs. The staff was both pleasant and efficient. We were able to find exactly what we were looking for due to the variety of options they provide. Surprisingly enough the difference between chair covers is vast and Elegant Presentations has every option available. I highly recommend them. They also offer other rentals.

Sept 2012

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Victoria A

I used elegant presentations for lounge furniture rental...everything looked great! I would definitely work with them again.

Last Minute Save!

Reviewed on 8/07/2011 Kari K

One week before my wedding, I was going over the room setup details with my reception hall, and came to find out that they misinformed me about having banquet chair covers. They did not supply them with room setup as I was previously informed. Luckily, during my frantic internet... Read More search, I came across Elegant Presentations! They were able to send me 215 white lamour banquet chair covers with red satin sashes with no problem (and in less then 5 days). They ship the boxes of linen to your house with paid return shipping, so you just put them on your chairs before your event, enjoy the event itself, take them off the chairs after, and ship them back! Talk about a savings especially if you have some helpful hands available! I would reccommend them for any size wedding you are preparing for.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Nina A

EP, Inc provided the Chuppah for my wedding last weekend in downtown Chicago. I selected an ivory silk oval shaped Chuppah that was so breathtakingly gorgeous! It took my breath away when I walked into the room towards my handsome groom. I did not know anyone who had dealt with... Read More this company before & was hoping it would be as perfect as it was. They delivered and picked up on time & exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Ryan & his team for your occasion. Unique pieces for a beautiful event!!!

Overall, great!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Kate F

We rented garden chairs that were very reasonably priced. However, it took a while for them to confirm delivery time the day of the wedding and the chairs arrived late. Overall, good customer service, no major complaints.

Beautiful and Inexpensive!

Reviewed on 5/17/2010 Beth M

I was on a tight budget, but desperately needed to rent chair covers and sashes for my wedding. I went with EP because they were the best priced. They were cheaper than getting them from a renter only 30 miles away. They sent me swatches of colors for the sashes and the chair... Read More covers. They were very nice to work with and I had no problems with receiving or returning the linens. If I could have afforded it, I would have rented everything I could've from them! I highly reccommend EP!