Flawless Obsession Makeup by Carrie Ann

Saratoga, Lake George, Albany and surrounding areas

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

34 Vanderbilt Ave, Saratoga Springs, NY Saratoga, Lake George, Albany and surrounding areas (518) 225-6289

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Erica G

Carrie was absolutely amazing in every aspect. I felt like a princess on my wedding day. She came right to my house which helped my comfort level. Her makeup was truly flawless and lasted the entire day (8am-12m!). I got tons of compliments on my makeup and had great results in... Read More photos. If you want your day to be perfect and if you want to feel absolutely gorgeous, Carrie is the girl for you!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Erin W

I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day with the help of Carrie and her gorgeous makeup artistry! I wanted to feel my best but not look too overdone and she perfected this is every way. She airbrushed me ever so lightly and the makeup looked so natural and... Read More lasted all night. She also worked efficiently and quickly which is such a help on wedding morning when there's so much to do! I would recommend her to any bride/bridal party

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Trish H

Myself, my mother, and all of my bridesmaids are not used to wearing foundation..Carrie Ann did such a beautful job with our airbrush makeup, making sure we all felt comfortable with each step. My makeup was lovely and natural. I definitely felt like a bride back on August 20th,... Read More 2016. Thanks so much, Carrie Ann!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Charlotte D

I felt like a princess! Our makeup was perfect and looked so natural! I would gladly use her again!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Kayla V

Carrie Ann was wonderful to work with and so accommodating. I appreciated her attention to detail, her professionalism and her willingness to accommodate not only my makeup, but my mom and “makeup" for my mini-bridesmaids at the house I was renting. She did beautiful work on... Read More everyone and I would recommend her to any bride.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Nicole D

Carrie was absolutely amazing the day of my wedding. Not only was her makeup truly flawless, but she has such a graceful, calming presence that means she truly understands her brides and how stressful that day can be! She is as beautiful as she is talented. I can't say enough... Read More good things about how talented she is as a makeup artist. She took into account every little detail and really listened to what I wanted and made it happen. I don't often like how I look in photos (do any of us?), but, and not to sound too egotistical, I. Looked. Amazing. And that is all thanks to the amazing talent she has to be able to accentuate your best features (and maybe downplay the ones you don't want standing out). It takes a true creative mind to be able to do what she does. You will NOT be disappointed. You'll want to be her best friend after you see how beautiful she will make you look. Her work is absolute perfection.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Gwenn U

Carrie Ann was absolutely wonderful! She did the makeup for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding and I could not be happier with the results! Thank you Carrie

Reviewed on 1/22/2016

My sister's wedding was in Saratoga in October and Carrie did the make-up for the entire bridal party. She really went above and beyond and spent time asking what we liked and how we usually wear our make-up which was huge for us. I felt natural yet gorgeous after it was all... Read More said and done. We could not have been happier! I highly recommend her for any big occasion and hope to use her again in the near future for my own wedding!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Lindsey H

Carrie did an absolutely amazing job from start to finish on both my makeup and the makeup for my mom and bridesmaids at my wedding. Her professional but friendly personality and caring nature helped to ease my nerves on the big day, not to mention the quality of her work was... Read More perfect and lasted the entire night. Carrie exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend her to anyone, you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Danielle R

Carrie came to my condo to do makeup for me and a friend on NYE and I would absolutely use her again. Carrie was extremely professional, so sweet, and did such an amazing job. She took her time, listened to what I wanted, but then translated into the most perfect makeup. I've... Read More never had airbrush makeup done before this... I would definitely recommend it. I've had my makeup done a lot when I lived in NYC and Los Angeles, but Carrie is definitely one of the best. So happy I found her!! I got compliments on my makeup all night. Strongly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Trish

Carrie was fantastic! Beginning with the make up trial a few months before my wedding, she was very accommodating. She responded almost immediately to my inquiry! During the trial, Carrie listened to what exactly I wanted and did my make up better than I visioned. On my... Read More wedding day, Carrie arrived a few minutes early and set up her station. Carrie had everything she needed, including lights and a chair. She recreated exactly how I wanted my make up and even brought a picture from months before to refer to. Each often bridesmaids were also very happy with how their make up was done. I loved the quality of the make up - it didn't make me break out and it was easy to wash off and even stayed on throughout the entire day! I highly recommend Flawless Obsession make up by Carrie Ann!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Ashley G

Carrie is fantastic! To start, she called and asked if anyone wanted any coffee or snacks before she arrived. Such a sweet thought! She came on time with everything she needed. She was so professional, asking what everyone wanted and providing them the look. She wouldn't let... Read More anyone leave unless they were happy (& everyone sure was!) Her make up is great quality and as a bonus, she even has airbrush! She makes you look stunning & flawless for your big day or any other event you may need. She is absolutely fantastic and I couldn't recommend her enough!

Great!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Megan H

Carrie was great! She was professional and talented, and I loved the quality of the make-up she used. All my bridesmaids loved their make-up, and she listened carefully to each person to figure out what they wanted. When someone wanted something changed, she was able to change... Read More it exactly to what it was they wanted. Couldn't recommend her more highly.