Foxlight Studios

Shooting Long Island, NYC & All Destination Weddings

Foxlight Studios

Foxlight Studios is a talented group of creative professionals committed to producing wedding photography & videography that is breathtaking, vibrant and true to who you are. We are a boutique wedding studio, which allows us to focus on you and your wedding alone. We take our time getting to know you, help you create a wedding day timeline, and put your mind at ease before we even walk through the door. We are, after all, telling your love story – a still documentary of sorts that you will relive for many years to come.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

294 New York Ave, Huntington , NY Shooting Long Island, NYC & All Destination Weddings (631) 588-2414

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Rosemarie A

It's been three weeks since our wedding and I don't think I have gone a day without talking about our photographers/videographers. Foxlight is hands down the best in the game. I have never seen a group of people more hardworking than the five we were lucky to have at our... Read More wedding. From Chris breaking branches to get the perfect shot to Sam scaling walls for our video, they do it all and I was truly in awe watching them work. Jacqui talked me off a cliff numerous times and helped solidify our constantly changing ideas. We received our sneak peeks just a few short days after our wedding and every single one was amazing. There was a joke the day of the wedding that if I had to do it all again, I should do _____ instead... but there are quite a few things I would NEVER change, and one of those is choosing Foxlight for Photo/Video.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Melissa A

We booked Foxlight Studios after an extensive search for a photography studio that would work with our budget and still produce a quality product in line with our aesthetic. From the very first meeting, we felt that Chris and Jacqueline understood what we wanted to accomplish... Read More and were tremendously helpful, providing advice and suggestions to make the day even more memorable. The professionalism of Foxlight Studios is unparalleled. They are organized, responsive, and friendly. On the day of our wedding, which started early in the morning, they went above and beyond what we had agreed, helping ensure that our day was truly unforgettable. Chris and Jacqueline provide just enough direction while still keeping the shoot relaxed and entertaining. They truly care about providing their clients with the best possible experience during the most special day of their lives. Beyond simply being the wedding photographers, Chris and Jacqueline became more like friends, helping me and my husband getting ready, and offering advice as the day progressed. During the day of our wedding, the skies opened up and rain poured down, but that did not stop Foxlight Studios. In fact, they figured out ways to use the weather to their advantage, taking incredible pictures and videos, all while preserving my wedding dress. We also booked them for videography and the team was flawless; I just received the trailer of the video, and it brought me to tears. I feel so lucky to have such a high-quality video to remember the most special day of my life. My husband and I would highly recommend Foxlight Studios to anyone looking to get married on Long Island and its surroundings. They will not disappoint. Thank you, Chris and Jacqueline!

Reviewed on 3/28/2018 Amy T

Chris and Jacqueline are just the SWEETEST. (And they just got engaged themselves!) They had 60 preview photos posted to their Facebook page within 3 days of our wedding (one of which became their cover photo!) and were so easy to get along with. Any extra shot we wanted, they... Read More were excited to snap away. They made us feel comfortable but were also not afraid to tell us how to position ourselves to look our best for the camera (something I appreciate a lot!). The quality of our photos is impeccable. I'm so happy I went with Foxlight Studios! My husband keeps saying that he's love to be friends with Chris and take him out for a beer- that's just their personalities! :)

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Casey S

I’ve sat down many times to write this review, but find it so hard to put the perfect words together about this company. I cannot express my gratitude enough! Chris, Sam and the entire photo and video team did such an amazing job on our wedding day. From the moment they got to... Read More our houses in the morning to the end of the reception, they were “on” and caught all the important moments we shared that day. They went above and beyond in order to get the perfect shot, and even the hurricane winds and the slightly cold drizzle didn’t stop them-- it actually made them more amped. Our photos with that wind are our FAVORITE! I collected my favorite photos from Pinterest and other weddings that I wanted to recreate and I printed a copy for Chris and his photography team. He kept that paper with him all day and pulled it out to make sure he hit everything I wanted. The fun banter and overall laughs made our day and truly they felt like part of the party! Our video trailer is unbelievable and everyone we speak to is floored at the perfection of the video and photos. After the day was over, the team was so great in talking with us about what we wanted. For our “preview photos” Chris made sure to check with us before posting anything or sending photos out. My husband and I are teachers, so we needed to crop some of the photos, which they accommodated with no issues-- leaving us with the censored and not censored (i.e. beers/drinks in the hands and such). They have immediate feedback and no matter what time I messaged them they got back to me with no issue. What company do you know that will work with you at 9pm on a Monday night to make sure your photos are perfect? They did! I feel like I missed a few things in this review-- but overall, this team is out of this world. I can’t say it enough! If you don’t use Foxlight Studios for your photo and video, you are truly missing out on such a fun and enthusiastic group that will go the extra mile to make sure you get every single shot you want… and then some! Thank you Foxlight for capturing our special day, for letting us relive the day over and over again with the video, and for truly becoming part of the family! We will continue to scream your name from the rooftops….can’t wait to use you again!

Reviewed on 3/05/2018 Meghan M

Chris and Jacqueline at Foxlight are absolutely amazing. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our decision to hire them. We had the difficult task of planning a wedding from long distance, and they were incredibly helpful in accommodating our schedules. They even helped us... Read More decide on photography locations for our engagement shoot and wedding day. My husband and I both feel awkward posing for the camera, but Chris and Jacqui made us feel comfortable and at ease right from the start. They helped keep things light and fun on the wedding day itself - especially in moments before the ceremony where I was feeling tense and nervous. It felt like having friends there taking pictures of us. Most importantly, the photos are so beautiful. They gave us direction, but in a way that kept the pictures natural and sincere looking (exactly what I was looking for). They captured so many gorgeous moments from the day, and we haven't been able to stop looking at the photos. We've received so many compliments from friends and family. I can't speak more highly of Foxlight. They are complete professionals and such a delight to work with.

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Christina B

From the time I was little, I always dreamed about marrying my Prince Charming and thanks to Foxlight Studios, my childhood dreams were captured to its fullest potential; from the sneak peaks to the entire beautifully display of photos presented to us, I am able to relive that... Read More night. Chris and Erica are professional, fun, and make the whole planning process less stressful. My husband and I have no words to express how pleased we were with them. The level of care and dedication they put into everything leading up to the wedding was speechless and much appreciated. Chris and Erica made every effort to capture all the photos on our picture list, including additional visions that Chris thought of; he knew of all the best places to take pictures at our venue, Larkfield. We would highly recommend them in a heart beat to anyone getting married. Thank you, again, Foxlight for capturing our wedding day so beautifully!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Natasha A

We were so impressed with Foxlight. Not only were they fun to work with the day of our wedding but within a week they had shots up on their Facebook page that blew us all away. We also had 2 videographers with us and a photobooth for the reception. Every single person was great... Read More to work with and we highly recommend them. Can't wait to see more of our photos!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Liz K

The best money we spent on our wedding. Hiring Chris, Jacqui, and their entire team at Foxlight studios to do our wedding photography and videography was the best decision we made when choosing our vendors! They documented our day beautifully. The day of our wedding, the... Read More Foxlight team were always in the right place at the right time without being invasive. From first contact, Jacqui and Chris were always extremely responsive, on-time, and professional. Anytime I had a question, I would get an email or call back right away! Chris is a lighting genius - he used his skills to produce amazing photos despite any obstacles. Jacqui has an amazingly creative eye and was able to give me suggestions for everything from font type to songs for our video. They became a part of the family before the night was done and we could not be more grateful to the entire team. We truly feel blessed to have found Foxlight and will be utilizing their services for years to come. Do yourself a favor, stop searching and just call Foxlight for all your photography and videography needs!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Stefany B

Tomorrow my husband and I will be married for 2 months! I think I look at our wedding photos at least once a day because they are just so beautiful! Foxlight did an absolutely amazing job capturing every special moment of our day. Out of all of our vendors that day Foxlight... Read More was HANDS DOWN the most hard working. From Chris legitimately straddling the small pool in the gardens at Larkfield to get the perfect photo to Jackie always making sure my hair and dress was just right for every picture. They just had everything down so perfectly. I have gotten so many compliments on my photos from family and friends and it is all thanks to the hard work of Foxlight Studios. My husband and I just had so much fun with them all day long! They kept us calm, cool and collected. I just cannot say enough wonderful things about this wonderful team. You will NOT be disappointed. Thank you Foxlight for being awesome!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Gabriela G

Chris, Jacqueline, and team.... you guys were absolutely amazing. We cannot thank you enough for making our wedding day seem effortless. The amount of laughs and smiles we shared will forever be with us. Thank you for capture our memories that we will cherish for the rest of our... Read More lives. Keep up the amazing work.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Jacklyn D

Foxlight Studios was amazing from start to finish! They were very responsive and professional. For someone who hates having photos taken of them, they made it so enjoyable and very easy to loosen up. They had great photo suggestions and their photos are beautiful. They were... Read More the best vendor we booked for our wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Laurelle K

My husband and I got married on 8/11/17 and foxlight made our wedding dreams come true! Your professionalism and personal connection to us throughout our special day is something we will never forget! We can not wait to see our pictures and video we know we will be blown away!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jacqueline D

You are AMAZING! Chris, Erica, Sam are unbelievably talented people, and we had an awesome time with you. Thank you for helping us capture every moment of our big DAY!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Alyssa B

Cannot say enough about Chris and Jacquie. These guys are absolutely amazing to work with. From the moment you meet them, you feel like you've been friends for years. They are an amazing couple (and recently engaged! Yay!) and are professional and down to earth at the same time... Read More (Chris and I totally did the shopping cart on the dance floor and yes it's on video). My favorite thing about working with Chris is you can really tell he has a passion for what he does. When he sees an amazing angle or perfect setting he won't let you stop until he gets the shot he knows you'll regret missing. You get a sneak peak album (we got over 40 photos) within 48 hours and our trailer took just over 2 weeks! Anthony was our videographer who is just as awesome to work with. We love these guys SO much and hope we get the chance to work with them again one day!

2017-07-19T13:08:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alyssa & Mike for those kind words :) We had such a great time with you and all of your friends at the wedding. We are in love with all the photos especially the field we pushed into for those amazing photos of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Danielle D

We did our engagement photos with foxlight (Chris) on 6/22. We had chosen Foxlight as a friend of ours used them for their wedding and engagement photos, I saw their pictures and was very pleased and was reminded of them after visiting their booth As a bridal show. As far as our... Read More session with Foxlight, we had the best time. Chris was so funny and kind. He loves what he does. And he is awesome at it! He was personable and is talented! He really gets to know you and genuinely cares! He spent extra time with us due to the sunlight issue, since it was the first day of summer. We received our photos so quickly and they all came out so wonderful. Also, we were working with Diana to set up the shoot, make the deposit, etc. She was so great too, I emailed her like a million times as we had to reschedule due to rain and she always got back to me quickly and she never seemed to be bothered by me, the crazy bride! Customer service was great! If we have the opportunity, we will use Foxlight again! -Danielle & Mike 6/2/18

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Lauren W

Foxlight Studios did an absolutely incredible job! Our wedding photos are stunningly gorgeous. They were also so easy to work with. Very personable. Very responsive to messages and easy to communicate with. We had our wedding video through Foxlight as well and it is also... Read More fantastic. Exactly what we wanted. We are so glad we went with Foxlight, they preserved our special day for the rest of our lives. You can't go wrong with them. Thanks Chris and Jacqui for everything!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Amanda M

If you are considering having Foxlight for your wedding---DO IT! You will not be disappointed. Chris and Jacqui were beyond amazing from the very first email, to our engagement shoot, our wedding day, and our last meeting about 6 weeks after our wedding where we received ALL of... Read More our beautiful pictures. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our hundreds and hundreds of photos, especially with the quality and details they captured on our big day. They listened to everything we wanted and didn’t want, and made us feel incredibly comfortable in front of the cameras. We wanted a mixture of candid/natural pictures and posed pictures with our family and bridesmaids/groomsmen, and everything came out BETTER than expected. We were able to customize our Save-the-dates and Thank you cards exactly how we wanted with suggestions from them to make everything flawless. The personalized wooden box that your photos and USB come in after all is said and done is just icing on the cake and a perfect keepsake to remember a perfect day – and of course a great way to show everything off to anyone who comes to visit. Cannot say thank you enough!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Katie R

Foxlight was the best choice! Chris and Jacqui were easy to work with, super fun and clearly skilled. We had a blast with them the day of the wedding and people are raving about our photos. We were so happy we decided to move ahead with them on our special day and recommend them... Read More highly!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Jackie M

I cannot say enough good things about the whole Foxlight Studios team! Our wedding was April 1st and even though we have only seen the teasers I know all of our pictures are going to be gorgeous! Our sneak peaks are absolutely perfect and everyone was so easy to work with! Chris... Read More is very professional but also knows how to make things light and fun (to help with the butterflies). Jacquie was like a ninja. She was everywhere but yet nowhere at the same time. Also, She put up with my husband and the guys getting ready which makes her a saint. As for the video guys, Anthony and Sam were awesome. I was so worried that having four people for video and photo was going to make it crowded but I swear I didn't even know they were there. I cannot wait to see the trailer. If you are considering choosing Foxlight for your wedding photography needs make the jump and go with them. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Stacy H

Chris and Jacqui from Foxlight are such amazing people and photographers. Absolutely loved working with them. They took my engagement photos and my wedding photos on 11/5/16. They are so easy to get along with and make you feel comfortable. They truly have an eye for... Read More photography and will give you the most amazing photos. They've captured all of the special moments of my wedding. I'm so in love with all of my photos and so grateful that they were there to capture these wonderful memories! Highly recommend them to be a part of your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Breanna P

From start to end, Foxlight Studios has been everything we could've ask for in a wedding photographer. Chris and Jacqui were great to work with through out the entire planning process. They answered emails quickly and explained everything clearly. On the wedding day, we had the... Read More pleasure of working with Chris and Erica. They both were fantastic and made family shots easy! I can't express enough how many family members tell us that they can't choose their favorite picture because they love them all. After the wedding is over, all you have left is the memories and Foxlight Studios captured amazing memories to have of our special day!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Diandra S

I knew that I wanted pictures that I was going to love, so I was very picky about finding a photographer and videographer package. I am so happy I found them. I am not photogenic, and I hate being in front of a camera, but Chris makes you feel so comfortable. He even helps you... Read More with posing, which I can't think of because I usually run away from cameras lol. My husband and I loved our engagement shoot and our wedding photos. Our parents loved it too. Also, my brother is hard to please, and even my brother felt like you guys were the best and did an amazing job. You guys made everyone feel comfortable, and even though it was raining, you assured me that rain pictures are the best, and you were right. ALSO, our limo broke down and Chris was a great help to get me to the venue. He was even nice enough to wipe the sand from my feet after we took pictures on the beach lol. When any of my friends or family members get married, I will definitely recommend you guys. Thank you for being a part of my special day, and making it more special!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Amanda L

Out of all the vendors I had on my wedding day Chris and Jaquline by far were the most amazing people to work with. Not only is there work perfectiob but their personalities and care for their brides and grooms make them the best in their industry. The quality of their photos... Read More alone prove it. The biggest mistake you can make is NOT booking with them. So book them already!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Colette M

From the moment we met Chris and Jacqueline we knew we had to hire them. Their passion for photography and the quality of their work drew us in right away. We knew that we made the right decision when we saw how easy and fun they were to work with on the day of our wedding. On a... Read More day that could have easily been hectic they remained calm and collected and came prepared with a plan to capture all the shots we wanted even though we were not doing a first look. They made us, our families and wedding parties feel comfortable the entire day; they couldn’t stop talking about how much they enjoyed working with them. We have only received our first look photos (we had these within a week!) but they are amazing! Chris’s artistic ability and Jacqueline’s eye for detail make them an unbeatable team. We have already received so many compliments and we could not be happier with how they came out. We cannot wait to see the rest of the photos and our video! If you are looking for a wedding photographer in the NY area look no further go with Foxlight Studios, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Deborah R

I loved Chris and Jacqueline through the whole process! From the first moment I met with they seemed very laid back. At our engagement shoot they didn't add props like we asked and let us be ourselves. They let us have fun with it. The save the dates came out amazing and at... Read More first I didn't love the pictures she choose for them but she changed it right away without any question and they came out great! I also am a bit of a clutz and at one of our meetings I spilt a shake on their couch and i was so embarrassed and they were very kind to me and didn't show any anger at me, we were all able to laugh about it in the end. At the wedding they took beautiful shots and it was super hot that day and they knew I was a little grumpy because of the heat. Chris was kind to me and kept asking if I was ok. Picture wise I only have a sneak peek so far but everything looks so natural and fun. There's not a whole lot of glitz and glam but I think it's better that way. I'm so glad I pick them because they were super easy to work with and do great work. If you want no stress and beautiful pictures then you should go check them out!