Frisch Creative - Custom Invitations

Cleveland/Akron

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Cleveland/Akron , OH Cleveland/Akron (216) 849-2773

Excellent Service and Beautiful Products

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Maureen V

Frisch provided all of the paper products for my wedding. From the save-the-date magnets to the wedding thank-you cards, Kristen and Sarah helped make our planning process so smooth. We worked primarily with Kristen - she was very flexible and helped us to find products that... Read More fit well within our budget. Kristen and Sarah designed all of our products with our tastes and preferences in mind. I couldn't be happier with the products that Frisch created for our wedding! I would recommend Frisch to any bride!

2013-09-05T07:45:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the beautiful review! It was a pleasure working with you both!!

Perfect Invitations!

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Didi D

My husband and I had a great experience working with Sarah and Kristen! They drove to us for a meeting (super convenient!) and we talked all about our wedding and style after seeing some of their prior work. I was very excited that our first drafts of the invite designs were... Read More completely original and based on the input that we gave them about our style and vision (rather than just throwing in our name and date to a pre-made template). We really didn't even give them that much info about our vision, but they did some research on our venue (in MA) and provided us some amazing details and designs. We received MANY compliments on our invitations and we were especially happy that it wasn't a cookie-cutter/boring invite. I was particularly impressed with how they worked with our budget. We were honest about what we wanted to spend and they worked around our budget rather than try to push us into something we couldn't afford. Overall - I had a wonderful experience working with Frisch creative services and I would highly recommend them!

2013-03-20T13:09:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Didi! We really enjoyed working with you and Henry. Keep us in mind for any stationery needs in the future :) maybe babies?????

Best invites I could have ever found

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Heather S

I met with them and they were absolutely wonderful. I didn't really know what exactly I wanted but they looked at what I had for decorations and colors, themes and interests and came up with a wonderful and perfect design. Everyone has raved about our invites and I would use... Read More them again for anything! Worth every penny spent. I had 125 invites made and they also had the table number tent cards, and thank you cards in the package. They truly took care and thought of everything.

2012-11-03T19:11:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review Heather! We loved how it all came together and wish you a beautiful wedding :)

Amazing Invites!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Amaris W

We loved our invitations! Sarah and Kristen did an amazing job with the design and tailoring the invitation to fit with our style and theme. They were pleasant and professional to work with, and very accommodating to make sure we had our invites out in time. We received many... Read More compliments about the invitations.

2012-11-03T19:06:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We enjoyed working on your fun and original invites!

Highly Recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Elise B

It was an absolute blast to work with both Sarah and Kristen in the design of my wedding invitations! They made the process so easy (and fun) for me! After our first conversation via phone, they then emailed me three beautiful designs based on the conversation, and they nailed... Read More it! I was very worried going into this process that I would have a tough time conveying the style and look that I wanted for the invite, and they knew EXACTLY what I wanted! Planning this wedding from another state, all of our correspondences were done either via email or phone, and even though I was never able to meet with them in person they were still able to pick up exactly on my personality and the style for the invite. They were very helpful throughout the process and willing to work with me to adjust a few things with the design. After I mailed out the invites (which were even more beautiful in person than on a computer screen) I received numerous compliments from many of the guests about the invites. My personal favorite was from a woman who (in the wedding dress business) said "Dear, I have been to too many weddings to count, but I can say, by far, that your invites are the most beautiful and elegant I have ever seen!" Can't get a better review than that! They also designed my "save-the-date" cards, and are currently working on the program for the wedding and even the design of my thank you cards! Their creativity and designs are gorgeous, each design is unique and truly reflects the client's personality, and they are phenomenal individuals to work with. What more could you ask for?

2012-11-03T19:08:39 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the opportunity to work on your invitations and giving us free reign! They turned out absolutely amazing and it has been and still is a pleasure working with you Elise :)

Great Design, Great Price, Great People!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Lindsay D

Working with Kristen and Sarah of Frisch Creative was a dream come true. They were professional and were great at working within my wedding budget! We only met with them once during a face-to-face meeting where we were provided with samples of the work that they have done. All... Read More other communications were done via e-mail - They helped put the finishing touches on everything and were helpful when I wasn't sure how to word something. Everything was completed on time. I'd recommend them to any couple looking for a custom design and print for invitations!

2012-11-03T19:13:54 Response from the vendor

Lindsay, thank you for sharing your experience with us and I'm glad you enjoyed the process! Health, happiness and love to you and James as you begin your lives together ;)

Extremely satisfied!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Erin M

We went with this vendor because we could collaboratively come up with a unique design that nobody else would have. Our invitations came out perfect! They got everything right even down to the details of the spellings of names! They also did a beautiful program that matched the... Read More invitations. It was all something nobody had seen before, even down to the paper! We got so many compliments on a detail I might have originally overlooked!

2012-01-18T19:09:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes! -Kristen & Sarah

Beautiful Invitations and Menu Cards!

Reviewed on 1/08/2012 Carolyn B

Frisch Creative Services did a wonderful job on my wedding invitations, table numbers and menu cards. I have received multiple compliments from my guests about the unique design of the invitations and the creativity involved in the overall design of the wedding items. The... Read More final product was outstanding, and the ladies were extremely professional throughout the whole process. I would recommend them to any bride and groom looking for a special look on their big day.

2012-01-18T19:10:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Carolyn!

Love My Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Janeen S

I started our the invitation process with little desire of putting a lot of effort into my wedding invitations, simply because I am on a budget and I thought this was one area I could save. WOW was I wrong! I really got into the details of my "water theme" invitations from the... Read More verbage, colors, down to the last little dragonfly. The best part was the customer service was fabulous!!! She really guided me into creating invitations that included all the right touches as well as fitting my budget! I would highly recomend you use Frisch Creative Services for all of your invitation needs. Blessings...

Amazing JOB!

Reviewed on 4/13/2011 danielle c

I'm based out of Miami and I had such a hard time finding a company to create a completely custom invitation. LUCKILY I found Frisch who didn't just make the invitation for my best friends bridal shower, but instead built upon my vision to create a work of art! Everyone... Read More involved in the wedding is so impressed, and cannot stop saying how its the cutest invitation they've ever seen. The bride wishes she had the wedding invitations done by Frisch....we stole the show ;). I cannot say enough about Kristen and Sarah. Besides an amazing finished product, they worked with me every step of the way, showing me proofs, asking my opinion and responding to my emails very quickly. When so much of planning a wedding is chaotic and aggravating, these ladies were a joy! -Danielle

Invites and Programs

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Karen S

Great to work with, but just make sure to double check everything for correct spelling and grammar. Beautiful end result, but just be thorough with reviewing them before okaying the final products.

Incredible Service!

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Lisa N

Frisch Creative Services did an outstanding job with our wedding invitations, programs, table numbers and place cards. Everything was of the highest quality and was so personalized and professional. I have never seen invitations so unique and we are still getting compliments are... Read More how beautiful everything looked. My husband and I loved everything they created for us and would recommend them to anyone getting married!

Get fresh with Frisch

Reviewed on 7/23/2010 Britt P

My wife and I wanted to do something unique and fun with our invites. We also needed someone to help us find a visual focus for the rest of the wedding - colors and designs that we could run with and incorporate into other areas like decorations, party favors, ceremony programs... Read More and even our cake. Enter Frisch Creative Services. We provided Frisch with just a few prompts, including colors, fonts and general themes that we were fond of. From there they took over, delivering several knock-out designs ranging from traditional-chic to unconventionally creative, all while being mindful and flexible with our budget. Frisch also designed matching ceremony programs and a fun, Andy-Warhol-inspired party favor. This helped tie our wedding together visually and gave our florist and bakery something to draw inspiration from. Throughout it all, Frisch was easy to work with, accommodating to our needs and repeatedly gave us the wildly original designs we were looking for - all at a fantastic price.

Awesome custom invites!

Reviewed on 7/23/2010 Britt A

We had a wonderful experience with Frisch Creative. They had lots of unique ideas. They had a few options based on our initial meeting and discussion. Then they helped us tweak the design we chose. The quality of the invitations was great and they were willing to work within our... Read More budget. We received so many compliments on our custom invitations!

Wonderful customized work!

Reviewed on 6/30/2010 Kathryn S

Frisch Design does a wonderful job! I was looking for simple, elegant, yet slightly unique wedding invitations (at a good price), and they certainly delivered! The designers worked closely with us every step of the way. They presented us with multiple custom options at a... Read More variety of prices. I couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome. We just sent out the invitations, and I have received multiple compliments. This small vendor is reliable and delivers as promised. I would definitely recommend Frisch Design!